All Comments on 'A Day in Gotham - Batgirl's Dilemma'

by duke1951

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
VERY good

will there be more to this story

duke1951duke1951over 13 years agoAuthor
Response

Thanks for positive feedback, and yes I plan to produce a small series of "A Day in Gotham" along the same lines - watch out for Robin and the Kittens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hurry

Loved it!!! Glad it will be a series. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Job

For a first story you did a very good job.

Especially leaving us wanting more!

Got a little confused on who was doing what to whom at one point but otherwise it was very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!

Incredible story, simply awesome, eagerly awaiting your next masterpiece!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great story..looking forward to the next part

aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago

Love this story line. i was looking at your story listings and could not find the first two parts to this section of the series... could you possibly resubmit them? i would love to read your Gotham series from the very beginning and look forward to reading the remaining "books" in your series. *warm smile* Thank you and very much appreciate the wonderful writing. Keep up the awesome work.

duke1951duke1951over 10 years agoAuthor
my fault

A big thanks for your positive comments aisielynne - it's really encouraging to know that people have enjoyed Batgirl's experiences as much as I've enjoyed writing them!

This was the first story that I wrote a couple of years ago now and, at the time, I wasn't sure that I'd do any more! Basically I just wanted to see if I could write at all, and whether people would actually like my story if I did.

Hence, I hadn't really thought through what a series might look like and my 'numbering' wasn't really that clever! My sequencing hasn't been helped by my titles running up against the character limit that Literotica imposes either, so my initial attempts to keep them alphabetically in order has been a failure as well! So I'll certainly take the blame for all the people that have been confused by it!

So (Dilemma) this was my first story and I numbered it '3' on the off-chance that I might write some 'pre-quals' at some time. This I eventually did with the Batgirl Begins series which is numbered '2'. But, to complicate life it seems, I split that into 3 parts (Begins 01, Begins 02 and Begins 03).

I haven't written anything historically before the Begins series, although technically there's scope for a '1' at some stage and I've got some ideas for that. One day maybe ............

Thanks again - Happy New Year!

aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago

*smiles*

Thanks duke for the response back. i just finished reading the Batgirl Begins Parts 1 - 3. All very good and great foundation work for how Batgirl and Catgirl first face one another. Looking forward to reading the rest of the Batgirl stories. *grins* Keep up the excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic!

Best story series I've ever read! Has a little bit of everything! You are truly an artist!

rdapmanrdapmanabout 7 years ago
More Catgirl

Catgirl, please post videos of your sessions with Batgirl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous