A Day in Gotham - Batgirl's Turmoil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she was parked up in the street, sat in the innocuous blue station wagon that she'd checked out of Catwoman's fleet garage, watching the entrance to a modern waterfront apartment block.

Batman had disappeared inside the building over an hour ago after parking the giant Bat-mobile in a lot at the side of the building. Catgirl had been in two minds about whether to follow him in, but it was the sort of building that had a keypad lock on the entrance lobby. She could have hung around until someone came out, but then she'd have no idea where Batman had gone in the building, so she'd retreated back to the car, and positioned it where she could see both the entrance and the parking lot next door. She wouldn't miss Batman when he came out.

Unless she fell asleep she thought irritably!

Still, there had been some fun she remembered as a slow grin spread across her face.

She'd been sat in the car for half an hour when the four youths had approached her brazenly from the other side of the street. They were all wearing hoodies and from the way they grouped together, Catgirl knew they were up to no good. As they reached her station wagon, they split up and made a grab for the front and rear passenger doors, but Catgirl was too quick for them as she hit the central locking button.

Slightly disconcerted the apparent leader, a short, thick set teenager with a military crop of light fair hair came round to the driver's side and banged on the car roof.

Catgirl wasn't stupid enough to jump out before assessing the danger, but when she'd had chance to study the ugly, acne covered face glaring down at her through the side window she felt confident of her ability to deal with them on her own. She was a super-villain after all!

As she hit the button to lower the window, the youth looked up in surprise and called to the rest of the gang.

"Hey, this one's a bit sporty. We'll have some fucking fun here!" With that the other three, dashed round to the driver's side and began staring down the abundant cleavage that Batgirl's lemon top was still displaying.

"You here for some cock whore-lady?" the leader laughed, "We give a good fuck down here, and it looks like it's your lucky day!"

"Really?" replied Catgirl primly, smiling innocently, "I'm sure I don't know what you mean."

"Really!" grunted the leader as he suddenly lunged forward to grab a handful of Catgirl's partially exposed breast. Big mistake.

At first he was surprised that his hand had failed to reach the beckoning flesh, then his face contorted in pain as Catgirl twisted the wrist that she'd casually captured backward and sideways until it would go no further. He tried to stifle a scream, but not with much success.

Catgirl was now smiling brightly back up at the group.

"What a pleasure to meet you young studs. Any other time and I'd ........... well, frankly, I think I'd just step on you, but hey, I'm a bit busy today, so maybe you guys would just tootle off and leave me alone?"

There was no response from the frozen faces.

Cat girl sighed expressively and muttered "Oh dear," as she twisted further and harder until the screams from the young thug were accompanied by the sharp cracking sounds of breaking bones. As the leader fainted, she let go and let him slide down the outside of the car to the pavement.

"Have a nice day y'all," she replied casually in a southern drawl to the remaining three who were still not moving. "Now, don't make me get out of the car................" she added menacingly, and with that they'd dragged up their companion and were quickly beating a hasty retreat.

"I ought to be getting cops pay for this!" thought Catgirl in satisfaction as she watched them stagger away.

Catgirl smiled again at the memory. Maybe they'd come back for a second go she wondered, but it seemed unlikely and she leaned forward as she watched a postman walking toward the apartment block, bag over shoulder. She sighed again as she went back into the dull routine of picking up her note-pad, noting the time and describing the latest visitor. It was a busy place. This would be the twentieth entry already.

Chapter 8 -- Zatanna's Magic Show -- A shock for Batgirl

Batgirl was starting to feel good.

They'd been feted when they'd arrived at the theatre, the almost mandatory dignitary speeches had been relatively short and the luncheon had turned out to be surprisingly nice.

After the meal, Robin and Batgirl had been shown into the theatre's Executive Box, which turned out to be within touching distance of the stage. It was fitted out in a lush, deep red and she'd been placed in a comfy, soft theatre chair alongside Robin with the best view in the house. Robin's behaviour had been gallant and exemplary throughout, although she suspected that he was somewhat inhibited by the presence of the Charity Director and his wife sat directly behind them.

Thinking of Robin brought a smile to her lips. She thought that the ride through town to the theatre had gone pretty well overall. As she'd expected, Robin had snuggled himself closely into her bottom when he'd climbed onto the pillion of her big bike and they'd only gone a few hundred yards before his hands had strayed up from her waist and attached themselves to her purple suited, prominent bosom.

When the butterfly had kicked in as they were approaching the junction of 45th and Coalway, she'd briefly lost concentration as the waves of pleasure surfaced again and she'd missed the red light. Looking back, she was still mightily impressed with the way that she'd smoothly swerved around the big brown lorry that had come at them from the side. She'd congratulated herself on her perfect balance and throttle control as they'd finished the journey into town, and only noticed at the last minute that Robin's hands were now firmly clasped around her waist again!

But now it was time for Zatanna's magic act.

Batgirl leaned forward in anticipation, desperately hoping there was something she could do to put her off.

Her entrance was spectacular. The lights had dimmed over an empty stage, but suddenly there was a flash of intense light, a burst of pink smoke in the centre of the stage which gradually cleared to reveal the master magician. She was dressed like a circus ringmaster with long black hair tumbling out of a tall dark hat, a dark blue jewelled short waistcoat fastened by a couple of silver buttons under her bosom, with long tails dangling around her bottom and down to the back of her knees at the back. She wore a tight, silver looking ruffled top attempting non-too successfully to restrain her ample breasts, the wide v-neck resulting in an impressive cleavage that Robin was clearly admiring closely.

Her long, slim legs were encased in black fishnet stockings, which disappeared at the top under shiny blue satin stage pants, drawn high up her waist and tightly covering an impressively flat tummy.

Her appearance had drawn a massive round of applause, not least from Robin who was sitting forward and clapping enthusiastically. Batgirl considered kicking him, but reluctantly decided against it given the company they were in. In the end, Batgirl had to sit back and 'enjoy' the show through pursed lips.

After twenty minutes, she'd gradually had to admit that Zatanna was a class act. Objects had appeared and disappeared at regular intervals combined with dramatic music and accompanying light show. Robin was still entranced and Batgirl had had to admit that her adversary knew how handle an audience.

Batgirl finally sat forward again as the climax of the show seemed to be arriving. Zatanna had been telling a funny anecdote, while assistants brought on a two tall silver cabinets, placing them at either side of the stage. Then Batgirl got a shock as she realised that Zatanna was beckoning her and Robin onto the stage. She drew as far back into her seat as she could, but there was no escape as the audience clamoured for them to come down. Robin looked keen and he stood up, grabbing Batgirl's hand and almost dragging her over the front of the box before jumping down onto the stage.

Zatanna welcomed them with a big hug, grinning widely. "Don't worry," she whispered, "all you'll need to do is to step into one of the cabinets and I'll make you appear out of the other one. It'll just happen, you won't need to do anything. In fact," she added mysteriously, "I think that you'll enjoy the experience more than you think!"

Robin immediately volunteered to go first. He allowed Zatanna to lead him by the waist to the nearest cabinet. She opened the door and whispered into his ear as he stepped in. As the door closed, Robin's green gloved hands appeared out of hidden holes in the roof. The audience cheered enthusiastically, and Zatanna swirled round the cabinet showing that there was no other way out.

She seemed in no hurry to complete the transfer as she went over to the other cabinet, opened the door and showed that the inky blackness inside was indeed empty.

Finally she strode back to Batgirl, giving her a mischievous grin as she waved her arm in the air, the lights dimmed again and there was another bright flash of light and sound like a crash of thunder before the house lights returned, and Batgirl could see Robin's hands now protruding from the cabinet at the opposite side of the stage.

Zatanna swept over to the cabinet to open it and release a delighted looking Robin. The crowd applauded as Zatanna gave him a big kiss, much to Batgirl's annoyance, before flaunting back to Batgirl.

"Right," she smiled, "you still up for this Batgirl?" It was an open challenge and Batgirl smiled back through narrowed lips as she strode purposely towards the empty cabinet. Zatanna followed laughing, opened the door for Batgirl and asked her to put her hands through the roof holes like Robin had done.

"I think I can manage that!" hissed Batgirl with a glare, puzzled a little by the expression of triumph on Zatanna's narrow face.

The door soon shut, wrapping Batgirl in a cloak of darkness. She sighed, and reached up to the roof holes, easing her purple gloves through and wiggled her hands about. She heard a faint cheer from the audience, but was immediately distracted by events in the cabinet!

As her hands had disappeared above her, she felt them being gripped by some unseen force. At the same time something wrapped around her ankles and dragged them apart to the sides of the cabinet and immediately she felt her body being surrounded by some strange sponge-like material. To make matters worse, the blasted butterfly decided to kick in and she was swamped with pleasure signals as her clit responded to the sharp vibrations.

She was sweating hard in her tight costume as the vibrations faded away but, to her horror, she found that they were replaced by a continuous 'massaging' feeling from the sponge-like material surrounding her body. It was a like a thousand hands, sometimes gently, sometimes roughly, caressing every part of her body. She cried out in shock, but no-one could hear and soon the cry turned into a low moan as she felt the 'hands' roaming around her inner thighs, up and over her pubic mound, over her waist and on around her suit covered breasts. She gasped as she felt her nipples harden uncontrollably and faintly wondered if this was the 'enjoyable experience' that Zatanna had hinted at.

It was all getting too much for Batgirl's already sensitised erogenous spots as the relentless and simultaneous massaging triggered an overwhelming surge of pleasure in her now befuddled brain. She had soon reached the point at which she just wanted release from the erotic torture, and as if on cue the butterfly kicked in again to bring Batgirl's tortured body to the brink of a massive orgasm.

As the delightful vibrations on her clit finally swamped her, sending her senses spinning, she abandoned herself to the warmth of hazy brightness that suddenly surrounded her as every muscle in her body seemed to twinge and contract. She seemed to be flying as she wallowed weakly in a warm post-orgasmic stupor.

Then she was suddenly jerked back to harsh reality as the air was literally forced out of her lungs and she found herself rolling about on a cushioned surface, strong hands grasping at her legs and arms.

Chapter 9 -- In the Wrong Hands!

Batgirl was breathing hard, feeling sore and absolutely furious. The pleasure of the climax had been banished immediately as she'd struggled ineffectively on the large mattress under the stage as four of Catwoman's Kittens had fought to hold her down. Now she was on her side, hogtied, her wrists and ankles lashed painfully together behind her arched body.

She could see Robin trussed up on the floor nearby, but not nearly as uncomfortably. His hands and feet were tied and he was gagged, but that was all. He looked on at Batgirl miserably as she struggled against her bindings. She was so annoyed! It was obvious that the magic act was just a trick to allow Catwoman to capture them, and they'd just blithely walked into it. Her hate for Zatanna had suddenly escalated to stratospheric levels!

The hate had to be put on hold though as one of the Kitten's advanced menacingly. All of the Kitten's were wearing light pink coveralls, soft pink ear covers and white, stiff whiskers sprouting out from under their noses. This Kitten was by far the biggest, she was a coloured, muscular looking woman with short cropped red hair and Batgirl had an uncomfortable feeling that they'd met before.

"Remember me you purple insect?!" she hissed menacingly as she stooped down and reached behind Batgirl to give her bindings a sharp pull to make them even more uncomfortable. Her face was inches from Batgirl's when she saw the signs of recognition dawn. It was the Kitten who'd been protecting Catgirl when she'd rescued Robin from their clutches recently, Vixen, and Batgirl suddenly remembered the blow that she'd landed to fell her.

"Exactly!" Vixen snapped viciously, "I've been waiting a long time for this Batgirl, and I can assure you that you're going to regret that day. Catwoman's promised me that you'll suffer. It's just a pity that I can't be there to watch you squirm!" She emphasized the point by grasping Batgirl between the legs and squeezing hard, almost forcing the infernal butterfly deep into her vagina.

Then she was up on her feet again giving instructions to the others about transporting the prisoners back to Catwoman's lair. It appeared that she didn't intend to join them, much to Batgirl's relief!

However, Vixen hadn't finished with her yet, as she turned back, producing a small canister from a pocket before giving Batgirl a sharp kick and then spraying her face with some substance that almost immediately alleviated the pain by drawing the welcome darkness of unconsciousness over her.

Then Vixen headed purposely over to Robin, canister at the ready.

--**--

Robin eventually awoke suddenly in a small, badly lit room. It took a few moments to realise that his hands were securely fastened above his head and his ankles immobilised wide apart to something hard. He seemed to be upright but leaning back slightly. The gas had dulled his brain and it took a few more moments before he twisted his head to find that he was strung up on a metal A-frame. It looked remarkably similar to the one that Batgirl had been tied to in the Leopard Man incident.

After twisting his head the other way he quickly established that he was alone in the room. There was no sign of Batgirl. Where could she be? Robin's heart sank as he remembered the threats that Vixen had made before they'd been gassed. It didn't usually do any good in these situations but he thought that he'd give it a try and shouted at the top of his voice for help.

It still didn't do any good. After a few minutes the door burst open and the sinister black suited figure of Catwoman appeared.

"Will you shut up Robin!" she shouted harshly, "no-one's going to help you here. I can guarantee you that!"

Robin cringed slightly. Catwoman was a sexy looking lady clad in the tight, shiny black suit with the silver belt at her waist, the coiled black bull whip hanging at her side. She was tall and shapely and Robin had often fantasised about how she would look without the suit, but in the current circumstances he found himself swallowing hard as he remembered just how harsh and vindictive she could be when provoked. Whatever had riled her, Robin was keen not to make it any worse. He kept his mouth tightly shut!

She came over and checked his bindings, muttering in satisfaction at their tightness, then stood back, hands on hips, looking Robin straight in the eyes. The black cowl covering the top of her face made it difficult for Robin to judge her expression, but the steel blue eyes didn't look as harsh as Robin had feared.

"You'd be well advised to settle down and co-operate," she said eventually. "I've got a few things to sort out with Batgirl, but I don't really have a quarrel with you at the moment, so just hang-out there for a while and I might just let you go!"

Robin surprised himself. "No, Catwoman! You can't hurt Batgirl. I won't allow it!"

Catwoman laughed nastily, "Well, well, how gallant of you Robin. I really don't think that bitch deserves you!" She looked him over and slowly shook her head, "Can't see how you can, but if you think that you're going to interfere with my plans for her, you've got another thing coming!"

With that she reached into a pocket, took out a strip of white material and wrapped it round Robin's head to gag him.

"There, that should keep you quiet!" she laughed, and then leaned closer to Robin's ear before whispering, "I've rigged up a speaker in the corner there. You'll be able to listen in to the events next door," before adding nastily, "Don't strain yourself too much. You won't be able to help her!"

Robin strained at the bindings anyway and made muffled noises into the gag as Catwoman swept out of the room, but in the end he had to admit that he was powerless.

"What now for Batgirl?" he thought desperately.

The End (of the Turmoil, and next comes her Torment!).