A Day on the Beach

Story Info
A young man gets his dream at a beach.
1.7k words
4.21
11.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Here to Eternity.

Ever since I saw the movie From Here to Eternity, I wanted that passion on the sand, and it was on my bucket list, but I never did anything more than light necking at the beach. Friday at work wrecked us; Ginger and I worked at the same camera store. I was pro sales; she was a bean counter and a graduate of Georgetown. She was a charmer every one loved her. She stood a cute five foot five, one hundred forty pounds. She has curves in the right places her 38-30-36 Ginger was a perfect hourglass figure with light blond hair a Texas blue eyed ex-cheerleader. In other words, she was way out of my league.

So when Saturday morning brunch hit, we did coffee and donuts on Heights Blvd, and it was a nice eighty-nine out at Ten am.

I say. "Ginger, how about a run to the beach on my KZ650 motorcycle? I even let you drive on the way down to Galveston.''

Ginger says that made my lady bounce straight out of her chair. "Why are you still sitting?"

Then she takes two steps and stops, and Ginger says. "Shit wait she says I'll drive your motorcycle. It's a freakin test no way you'll let me drive."

I say. "Well, you drive my car. I have seen you drive your brother's dirt bike, and you did well. Besides, I was thinking about what I could hold on to until we arrive."

With a naughty look in my eyes, I know she loves how I touch her.

She looks at me over the top of her sunglasses at my six foot two long blond hair and blue eyes; one hundred and ninety pounds, and Ginger says. "You better bring a big beach blanket if you do, cause we need it."

We pack up the bike, bring sunscreen and beach stuff, and I bring four condoms just knowing I can replay the beach scene from From Here to Eternity and make it my own with a few extra acts involved. Well, she is a little iffy at first, but we are having fun, and she picking up speed even more after a few tips from me. We crossed the bridge, rode over the ferry, and headed to the sand dunes of the West beach.

We get there, and there is a camper truck and a couple flying kites, so we can be on the beach if we want to get busy. I led us a little deeper into the dunes, and we could no longer be seen directly from the beach.

We dropped our clothes, lubed each other with sunscreen, and tried keeping our hands off each other. A sunscreen made an excellent lube for the hand job Ginger was doing to my hard cock, and it felt good rubbing her ass. Not had that yet. She had not been too crazy about my finger till her second or third big O. Foreplay was the ride down, and we started kissing. Then I pulled her nipples, her back arched, and her hand was under my leg playing ping pong with my balls.

She is way past the point of needing foreplay, so slipping on a condom, I rub my head in her slit. She takes my cock in both hands and beats her clit with my hard cock like it is a hairbrush, one of her masturbation techniques. Damn, that tingles hard, and in one sec, it bang pow, the next is buried deep, our hairs touching as we grind our bodies and mouths together as if that will extinguish the fire. I hear her moan, and it sounds like a fly near my ear, a few slow strokes lifting up on my toes, rubbing my cock against her clit, another moan, and more buzzing.

I pull out and start over another moan, and she wraps her legs around my hips.

Starting to moan and moves in circles on my cock as she asks me. "To be still.''

Then another moan and buzzing. As I picked up the pace again, more cries and the buzzing got louder. Did Ginger bring her toy? I check nope, nothing but her and I. The wind changes, and I can hear the buzz getting louder and sounds like a herd of them. Now I am really picking up speed as my girl is screaming rather than just moaning. The buzz is in the back of my mind as the front of my mind is busy making love, but the sounds of a dirt bike grow louder. I'm getting close to coming as my lady is bucking me like a good day at the rodeo. I look up as my head gets tossed back, ready to yell. I'm coming when I saw a rider and a dirt bike land between our legs. That's a cum killer flat-out went soft what a change of mood. He powers out in the soft sand, and in under five seconds, three more dirt bikes jump on our party, and all of them cover us in the sand. How they missed landing on us I will never know!

Well, we were wet with sweat and sunscreen, and our shiny white bodies that would be glistening in the sun from sunscreen were now yellow and sand-colored. There is not one inch of our bodies not covered in sand.

We looked at each other, spitting out sand it covered our eyelashes, and it went from OK to this sucks, Ginger says. "Baby, you did not cum, and so she started to give me a hand job, but with all the sand, it became a woodworking project sanding the edges off.''

So I figured we could go out into the surf and clean off the sand. We mostly walked to the sound of the surf, and my eyes crusted half shut. I can't see shit, and neither can Ginger. So we go into the water and only have eyes for each other. We clean each other of the sand lovingly; it gets hot. We fall to the waterline. I kiss her naked body with passion as surf breaks over us, just like in the movie, but we are not aware that the beach is no longer just one truck. Thirty or forty folks with kids of all ages moms, dads, dogs. A frisbee football game, and we are naked on the edge of the surf.

I began to get stiff again, and she wrapped her hand around me, pulling me to her mouth when I heard clapping and cheers from behind us. Wait, What Cheers?

We both stop, and she says. "You hear that shit? It's not the dirt bikes again, is it?''

Her mouth drops open, saying. "Shit, it looks like they all have cameras.''

My boner won't go down, and her hands are dancing, trying to cover three places with two hands.

I say. "Fuck talk about a walk of shame. We have to walk through them to get to our stuff.''

I wrapped her in my arms so they could only see our butts and a lovely older lady came over with a blanket.

She says. "This is a loan; you can bring it back to me over at the brown van, and my old lady and I would like to share a J and a few glasses of wine with you two.''

So getting dressed we go have our wine at sunset. Both of us are as red as the wine in the van. They have a tarp to block the wind when one woman says her name and drops her suit, and the other lady says hers and also goes nude.

I say. "You both have beautiful bodies, and if y'all were into men and girls, we could get in trouble, but I feel one of us are truly overdressed."

They say. "Well, they only like ladies.''

Looking at my girlfriend and I say. "Your overdressed me sounds right, I guess.''She nods her head, not taking her eyes off the ladies.

Ginger says. "I have not done this before, and they don't have to touch her boyfriend or be touched by me, but she would only feel safe if I was there.''

They say. "If he wants to rub one out, he can take care of it himself.''

Ginger says. "He will get his treats from me later.''

We climbed into their van, and I sat in one of the captain's chairs as the ladies moved where they wanted to be, giving me my private sex show.

They kept my girlfriend cumming till I say. "Wow, that was the hottest thing I have ever seen, and I love to come too, but we had not eaten since ten hours ago, and we had a table waiting. Would the ladies like to join us?''

So one of the older ladies says to take it out, Hun and rubs me up and down as my girlfriend craws like a slut over to my cock and sucks it for maybe two minutes. When I came, the ladies laughed at me being a hair-trigger. My girlfriend saw that it affected me as I was not a minute man in bed. Well, I am still hard after my girl cleaned me.

Ginger says. "Ladies, would you like to see me fuck my big strong, not-a-minute man?''

Ginger hops onto my lap, having a little trouble getting it lined up right, when one of the ladies grabs me, spits on my cock head, and rubs it on Ginger's lips. Well, the ladies were not keeping their hands to themselves for the next thirty minutes, but they were touching both of us. Well, that is more than we both could handle. She squirted when I came, and it was twenty minutes before we could move again. We missed dinner but picked up some food at a drive-in, and I drove us home.

We pulled into my place, and she asked me. "You got sand inside your pee pee as she does?''

After running out of hot water, almost two full cups of sand were left in the bathtub. We dated and lived together for a couple of years, but Ginger moved to take care of her mom, and we are still friends, and she was even at my wedding. I will always remember my From Here to Eternity on the Texas beach.