All Comments on 'A Death in the Family Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
brownmobbrownmobover 4 years ago
To The Master of Suspence

got to give it to you every chapter has a cliff hanger, keep em coming, hanging on the next chapter to drop

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
time for the secret stuff.

time for Don to use his chemicals on quint and get the needed info on who and what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

OK, you got us to a good stopping point in this story/ Now for a certain FBI/CIA firearms expert to take center stage. You did leave that clue earlier but that idea seems to have been forgotten. Please continue this story and yes it is about time for Quint to face some CIA tactics.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

The next chapter has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon. Keep in mind that Monday is a Holiday in the USA.

Congratulations to those that got it that Carole would ask for the safeword. Safewords are a good idea in real life, for those of you that have chlldren of their own. Bowser wants them to be safe. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh God!

Hope it's not what am thinking....but your story title left little to the imagination

I think it's all out war now these filthy swamp frogs will see the true power of the Iron crowbar UNLEASHED!

WhatsupCologneWhatsupCologneover 4 years ago
Swamp war

Thanks again for such an exciting, suspenseful and thrilling story!

My guess (and hope!) is that Todd 'll survive and recuperate fully. The family death being the sheriff's wife, with all due respect.

May Bettina rott in prison hell with some of the other media culprits. And Quint Starr get the 'special love' treatment by IC and the family clan including truth serum. As may the Misaki clan take vengeance in Trent and other swamp rogues!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Cannot believe there isn't a way out but what does the story title mean; could it be the Japanese family?

chytownchytown6 months ago

******Very exciting action. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...