A Deceptive Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another wave of satisfaction pulsed through her veins as Sue tried not to move other than breathing. Sue had been confident that she wouldn't have been able to orgasm during the study. Her nerves were just too on edge. To her happy surprise, she had the most brutal, intense, and fantastic series of climaxes she could recall.

The sound of someone pacing in the room caught Tsubasa's attention. It wasn't Rob. She had the sound of his stride down in her mind. After nearly four years of working on the same project, they knew so much about each other. I hope tonight doesn't stop what was developing. It was another struggle to keep from startling. Rob had to be the only one in on her deception.

"My, my, aren't you a beauty." Dr. Allstein's baritone voice shook in her chest. "Every time I see one of you, you're more life-like." Rough hands explored Sue's breasts. "These feel better than some of the fake ones I have had the pleasure of groping." The older man snickered. The mechanical engineering professor apparently spent much time creating things from metal and not just making theories. The callouses on her delicate skin tried to make her shudder.

Don't move! Eve wouldn't react. Tsubasa's brain screamed as the man inspected her body. The professor had always creeped her out a little. He liked to leer at coeds and adjunct professors alike. Sue suppressed a shiver that wanted to run down her spine and a desire to wretch.

"We got to see two of your three holes get fucked tonight. I wonder if I might try out a third. I'll bet those full lips can suck a cock really well."

Where are you, Rob? Tsubasa silently pleaded for him to come back. He would be fostering students out of the facility and locking up. It always took him several minutes as he fastidiously checked the locks. This carve-out portion of the campus had to be on guard for corporate espionage. The tiny percentage of their android that wasn't open-sourced was critically important.

"I'll bet the young man watching you will be busy for a few minutes. I shouldn't need that long after watching your sexy little show. I've been erect since I first saw you." The professor's maniacal little laugh distressed Sue. "Eve, activate!" The professor commanded.

Tsubasa didn't react. Thankfully Rob had left her in standby mode, and the prototypes were currently secured with a voice print. The androids wouldn't be activated by a stranger. It was a safety measure that Sue was thanking the heavens had been included in the recent prototypes.

"Eve, activate!" He commanded again.

If Eve had been left in her other mode, Sue would have to suck the old man's cock to keep up the appearance of being a subservient robot. Tsubasa would have done it and felt terrible about it later. She was in too deep to back out now.

"Puh! Stupid thing won't work for me." Dr. Allstein's rough hands fondled her breasts again. "I would try something else, but I don't like sloppy seconds. No matter, shall we see if your mouth still works in standby mode? We know your pussy did."

The professor's hands gripped either side of her face and turned it, so she faced sideways. He grasped her jaw and pried open her lips. "It is warm and wet. I guess I'll just have to do all the work." A pair of dirty fingers probed into her mouth. She barely resisted the urge to bite down on those invasive digits.

Dr. Allstein lowered his zipper and pulled out his small cock. It had to be less than four inches, although it was thick and uncircumcised. Sue felt like gagging before the dick got to her mouth. It smelled terrible, like moldy cheese. Even breathing through her mouth, she got hints of the smell sticking to her olfactory receptors. She was dreading the man's sperm in her maw. The lecherous old codger probably isn't clean.

"What are you doing!?" Rob's voice rang out calmly but forcefully before the cock could contact her lips.

"Trying out the merchandise. I've had to watch these demonstrations a dozen times this semester. It's my turn. Activate her for me." Dr. Allstein replied calmly but didn't put away his cock.

"I most certainly will not. That model has been in contact with bodily fluids. She must use a cleaning cycle before being used again, which is still under wraps. Besides, you aren't on the list for a demonstration. I can sign you up later, but not tonight."

Tsubasa had expected the old codger to argue with Rob, who had slid between the lab table and her would-be attacker. Her safety was more important than feeling icky about the professor's dick hanging out.

"Fine." A zipper audibly closed. "When can I try a model out?"

"One week. We have several demos scheduled with business partners between now and then."

"Can I try this one?"

"No, this one is due in San Francisco next week. However, similar models are due out of the plant in a month. I can put you on the list for one of those." Rob was trying to keep their cover.

"Fine, put me on that list too. I've never had sex with an Oriental." He said that word like a slur. Maybe he was too old to realize that the public discourse had replaced the word.

"Asian, Dr. Allstein. We say Asian now, not Oriental." Rob confidently but respectfully admonished the professor. "Now, excuse me, I need to get the lab secured and Eve cleaned up."

"Fine, fine. You're right. My granddaughter keeps trying to correct me on that. I'll let you get your work done. When you see Adjunct Professor Hayashi, let her know her class did well. I'm sure you'll see her first. I think she's sweet on you, Rob." The professor started to walk out of the room. "How come she isn't here tonight?"

Does he know? Tsubasa nearly panicked; she didn't need to be discovered after she had given up so much to succeed. She had to remind herself to keep breathing normally to not give up the game. After all that dad gave up to get me here. I can't fail.

"Sue is on a conference call with our CEO and a chain of hotels interested in the tech." Rob regurgitated the cover story. "If only I were that lucky. We had a couple dates, but I don't think it worked out. I'm stuck on that woman. She just doesn't feel the same. Come on, I have to lock up." Rob locked the door behind him with a loud *thunk*.

Thank goodness. Tsubasa kept her head to the side and mouth open momentarily. There was no need to risk movement until she was clear of prying eyes. Does Rob still like me? Even after tonight? She heard the confidence in his voice as he was talking to the professor.

"Sorry about that. Let me check the rest of the building, and I'll clean you up." Rob opened the door again. A few minutes later, he reappeared. "We're clear, Sue."

"Fuck, that guy is creepy as hell." Tsubasa sat up and stretched.

"You don't know how hard I had to fight against decking him."

"You and me both. So, Kent and Maria, huh? That had to be weird." Sue changed the subject instead of letting her blood pressure simmer.

"Fuck, I hope the other students didn't hear." Rob didn't bother denying it. Once Kent's name had been given away, it seemed so obvious. "I hope this didn't ruin things with Kent; he's been a close friend for over a decade. So, how was it?"

"Those orgasms weren't faked." Tsubasa shrugged as she removed the visor. "You're not going to be able to use any of tonight's research."

"I'll have to sprinkle in a few quotes to keep you safe." There was incredible sincerity in his blue eyes. "There's a shower in the other room. You don't want to stew in that funk while I clean the lab." Rob helped her to her feet.

Sue knew the layout as well as he did. This building was a chemistry lab before Better than Life took over, and the emergency shower was still in place. She wouldn't have minded waiting until she got home to clean up; that was before the jackass tried to abuse what he thought was a robot. "Okay, would you come with me, Rob? I'm a little skeeved out after Professor Creepy tried to fuck my mouth. He smelled like moldy fucking cheese!"

"I'd go anywhere you'd have me, Tsubasa." There was a glint in his eyes and added sincerity in his voice. She had an excellent bullshit detector for Rob by now. "I'm going to have a hard time not punching that asshole every time I see him."

"It's going to make faculty meetings difficult." Sue accepted an outstretched hand to climb off the table. "One more semester, and I'll never have to see that smelly old man again. Maybe his little dick in nightmares, but not him."

"I'm sorry, I thought he was behind me. I came back as soon as the last student was outside, and he wasn't there." Rob looked down with embarrassment.

"You made it just in time." Tsubasa pushed up on her tiptoes and kissed Rob's cheek. His cheeks got an adorable shade of pink as he smiled.

Rob walked with her to the other lab that contained a shower. Fortunately, the rework of the room meant that it was more than an emergency shower. It had ample hot water. Glass boxed in what had been a drain on the floor. Sue scrubbed her skin with the girliest-smelling soap available. The floral scent smelled too artificial for her liking, but it was better than smelling like sweat, pussy, and semen. Rob stayed with her the whole time and kept the conversation light. He watched intently but didn't ogle her. It was a fine line and narrow distinction, but he walked it with aplomb.

"Did you mean what you told Professor Creepy?" Tsubasa grabbed the towel Rob offered and made a little bit of a show drying off.

"I haven't been able to keep my mind off you for months, Hayashi-chan." The man's soft blue eyes were affixed to her own, not taking in her show. "I... I know things don't work out in my family. You're too special for that."

"How do you know it won't work out for you?" Tsubasa tossed one towel onto a pile that needed to be taken out. She put her hands on her hips and affected the best sexy pose she could muster.

"It hasn't for my parents, their parents, or my brother." Rob couldn't help staring at the pose.

"That sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy to me. You're not them." Sue wrapped a towel around her hair but not her body. She liked Rob looking.

"Hey, uh... I know you must be tired and probably neglected to eat as usual. Do you want to come over and let me order you dinner?"

"I need to soak in a tub and get clean, Rob. I liked the anal sex, but not the sperm in the bootyhole." Tsubasa looked away. Why would he want anything to do with me after he watched me act like a whore.

"Let me cook while you soak in my whirlpool tub." Rob took a step closer.

"That might be nice." Sue inched toward him.

Rob leaned down and embraced Tsubasa. Their lips met like a cacophonous explosion as passion seemed to manifest into the corporeal. The nerdy, lovable, occasionally dopey man was made for her. They had a chemistry that Sue had never experienced before. She wouldn't let him slip away, if he desired to be with her, just because he was scared about things not working out.

Putting back on her clothes didn't feel right, but neither did picking up the lab in the nude. They worked together to quickly clean the lab and box Tsubasa into the shipping crate that the androids arrived in. Rob pulled over once they left the campus, obstinately to get gas, but also released Sue covertly from her container in the guise of cleaning trash from the panel van. He had a lovely home that was a little too far from campus for Sue's liking, but it was equidistant with Better than Life's testing lab.

"There's a couple of your favorite bath bombs under the sink, Sue."

"Really?" Tsubasa was surprised. It had been months since they had been together. She figured he would have thrown it out by now.

"Like I said, I haven't been able to get you out of my head." Rob fidgeted with the smartwatch on his wrist. "I thought I waited too long to figure it out."

"Close, but Not yet," Tsubasa pushed up on her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. "Go make me something special." She left him in a stupor as she swished her way to the most oversized tub in the house.

The house was filled with inviting, savory scents when she finished her long bath. Sue left the towel on the rack in the bathroom before investigating what Rob had made.

"It smells fantastic, Rob!"

"Thanks, it's something I learned from a chef friend in Toronto." Her new man looked up from stirring something in a skillet. At some point, he had changed into a t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. "Wow..." His mouth fell open as he gawked at her. Even if he had seen her naked most of the evening, it didn't seem like Rob would soon get his fill.

"I didn't have another outfit." Sue shrugged nonchalantly, even if she intended to seduce the man.

"I loved that red dress you wore to the New Year's party. But this... is so much better." Rob smiled and returned his attention to the sauce.

"It might be my comfortable home outfit." Sue landed another sneak attack of a kiss on his cheek as he kept stirring. "You might as well get used to it. If you want me to stick around, that is."

"Naked? Fuck, I'm a lucky man." It didn't seem like his broad smile would soon disappear.

Dinner was sumptuous as they discussed the most recent anime season. It was why Rob had learned a smattering of Japanese and went to at least one convention a year. It was a surprise when she found out that he liked romance anime in addition to Shonen and Isekai. The tall, handsome young man was charming, bright, and a genuinely stand-up guy.

When they finished dinner, Sue excused herself to the bathroom and opened another familiar drawer to grab a condom. She should be satisfied, but she needed Rob tonight. Sitting on a kitchen chair, her man flipped through a streaming site to find a movie to unwind with. Tsubasa stepped in front of him and pulled off his shorts.

A condom rolled onto his nice cock. It wasn't as large as Kent's, but the curve had never failed to get her off. "Sorry, I need to ensure I'm clean before you get to go condom free."

"We had them test...ed." His statement was cut off as Sue climbed into his lap and speared herself on his curved erection.

"I know, but I don't want to take any chances." Sue sighed as Rob filled her pussy. The shape of his cock pressed on a special place on her vaginal walls. She should be happy with her powerful bliss in the lab but she needed her man. "I want you around for a long time. I've been waiting for you to figure it out, Rob. All it took was watching me have sex with another couple and getting jealous." She teased.

Tsubasa couldn't help teasing him. As impish as he could be, she gave at least as much as she got. Probably more.

"Ff..uck... That wasn't it, Tsubasa. I've been trying to tell you for a while. I will admit I was a little jealous, though. I need much more of you in my life."

"I did hear that I was too perfect to be real."

Maria -- Earlier

They barely made it through the apartment door before their lips met in another furious barrage of kisses. Kent had cum twice, but he was obviously still pumped up from the session with the android. "Shower first, mister." Maria playfully pushed him away. She was just as amped up and barely got any attention from his endowment outside the strokes of comparison and sperm Eve cleaned from her.

"She was just a robot." Kent pleaded his case.

"I don't care; her pussy tasted very real. I'm not chancing that they weren't very accurate about other things." Anal made Maria squeamish. For all her learning and mastery of all things related to human sexuality, the backside, in her mind, was dirty. She was pretty good at keeping her kryptonite hidden but could never conceal much from Kent.

"Yes, Dr. Foresythe, ma'am." Kent smiled and came in for one more kiss before he slid off to the bathroom.

Maria poured a couple of glasses of wine and made sandwiches. Kent did most of the cooking, but it was already getting late, and they had burned a lot of energy in the testing chamber. Reflecting on an eventful night, she was already plotting how to write a grant to get one of the Better Than Life androids for her practice. Maybe the male models will be just as good. Maria hoped she might get the chance to help test those later.

A sudden thought about what would happen if a male bot met a female one made her giggle slightly as she turned on the television. A mindless cooking show kept her from getting too wrapped up in the daydream.

Kent emerged from their bedroom a few minutes later, wearing only a towel. Maria could say he was a little presumptuous, but he was correct about where the night would lead.

"So, what did you think?"

"Rob is going to be a wealthy man," Kent said as he took a sip of merlot. "That thing was damn realistic."

"It was, wasn't it." Maria agreed. "Are we going to have to worry about replicants any time soon?"

"Visually, hell yes. Once they get the eyes down, that is." He grabbed his sandwich and sat beside Maria on their couch. "Thanks for dinner. I need some fuel."

"You think you're going to get lucky?" Maria smirked.

"God, I hope so. I wouldn't have shaved again if I didn't think there was a chance." Kent gave her a shrug and then a smug smile.

"I didn't get my fill at the lab." She gave him a wink before biting into her sandwich. "How far are those bots from actual intelligence."

"Much further than it seems. It's all still just a large language model. They're good at making it appear they think even if they are not."

"How's it work?" Maria relished getting her husband to talk about geeky topics. She knew most of what he would explain, but she loved to get his spin.

"Remember the chatbots that were all the rage half a decade ago?"

"Yeah, they were the biggest news in the world for a few months, and then they kind of disappeared," Maria recalled.

"They never really went away. Instead of being public-facing fads, they've gone on to underpin word processors and search engines. Hell, I think most programmers get started pair-programming with bots these days. What they can do is astounding. However, when it comes down to it, they aren't actually creating new thoughts."

"They sure seem like they do." Maria continued the conversation, reaching out and unrolling the towel from his waist.

"The AIs have a very narrow focus. Nothing is general AI and won't be for years now. I expect its real arrival to happen about a week before nuclear fusion becomes a reliable power source." Kent kept talking as Maria pulled the towel off him.

"Eternally twenty years away, right?" It was one of her husband's favorite sayings. Maria wrapped a hand around Kent's mammoth cock. It only needed a few strokes to stand tall.

"Yeah, the bots never create any new thought. They are just really good at regurgitating knowledge back at us."

"Huh." Maria pulled her shirt off over her head. Kent's eyes immediately focused on her bare breasts as he smiled. "Better than robot tits?"

"So much better." Kent smiled broadly. There wasn't a shred of insincerity or false bravado in his voice. "I love every single part of you, my dear."

"You better. There's just one part of you that I require of you now."

"No dinner for me yet." Kent chuckled and put his plate on the table.

"I barely got any of your cock at the lab. The food'll taste better after a workout." Maria slid off her skirt and crawled into his lap. Merlot tasted good on his lips as she aimed him toward her dripping cunt. She hoped that the orgasms that Eve had provided her were just a warm-up.

Kent -- A year and a half later

"Come in, Rob! It's nice to see you!" Kent opened the door with a smile. Rob had a big tray in his hands as he stepped into Kent and Maria's new house.

"We haven't caught up in forever, man."

"It's only been a month, Rob. You're the ones that are gallivanting across the country." Kent smiled. Although it took a while to not feel weird after the trial, Rob and Kent were now closer than ever.

1...456789