A Different Kind of Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Secrets will be revealed and there will be no going back.
3.3k words
4.46
8.6k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Different Kind of Family - Chapter 4

It was easily the longest day of classes Thierry could remember. He still had one class left and his head was all over the place. Other than his normal horny state, the conversation he had with his mom would not leave his mind. He shouldn't be thinking of her this way. She was his mom! As he headed to his last class, Business Communications, he realized he would be in close proximity to another woman he fantasized about. Mrs. Colvin. She was statuesque full-figured woman bursting with exuberance and attitude. She was stern in her class but not in an unapproachable way. She expected you to learn and would go out of her way to help you be successful. More than that, Mrs. Colvin was stacked! And she knew it. It wasn't that she dressed provocatively, but she was built such that clothes that looked normal on other women looked sexy as hell on her. At 5'10" with legs that killed, full breasts and an ass to die for, she was every male's jackoff thought.

This was going to be a long class! He watched Mrs. Colvin as he had many times but today was different. It was as though he could smell her. Sense her womanhood. It honestly felt like it was the first time he had seen her, really seen her. His mind raced, he could feel his pulse all the way down to his groin. He had never felt like this before. This wasn't horniness. This was a legitimate need. He needed to fuck someone. A woman like Mrs. Colvin. Her body called to him. Teased him, tempted him. He closed his eyes and imagined her in his arms. He didn't know how long he was daydreaming but somewhere in the haze he heard her voice,

"Thierry, Thierry, class is over are you okay?"

"Uh yeah, um Mrs. Colvin, I'm fine. Just a little out of it today. I think I should go home."

"That sounds like a good idea Thierry. Go home and get some rest, I hope you feel better tomorrow."

As he was leaving, he looked back at her and smiled. She is a magnificent woman he thought.

He was surprised to see his sister's car in the driveway. She wasn't usually home when he got there. Heading into the kitchen, he saw her using the cutting board chopping onions and mushrooms.

"Hey Sis, what are you doing here?"

"What does it look like genius, I'm cutting vegetables for dinner. Mom called, she is bringing V home tonight for dinner and wants to talk to us."

"Talk to us about what?"

"How should I know? Must be important though, Aunt Allie came and picked up the munchkins to keep them for the weekend. Did you get into some kind of trouble?"

"We both know I didn't, did you?"

Raquel stopped chopping for a second and sat the knife down. She ran the last few days back through her mind. Mom couldn't possibly know about last night and she couldn't think of anything else they might need to talk about.

"Wasn't me." She shrugged and started chopping again.

"Do you need me to do anything?"

"Not in here but you can pick up things in the living room so Mom and V don't break their necks when they come in."

"Okay, I'm on it"

As he picked up the living room he made a small pile of the things that needed to go to his mom's room. Typical things, shoes a sweater and such. He yelled to Raquel,

"Hey Sis, I am going to take some things up to mom's room and grab a quick shower!"

"Okay T!"

As he made his way toward his mom's room, his mind flashed back to the conversation they had this morning. He put the shoes in the closet, but as he was laying the sweater across the bed, he noticed something sticking out from under a pillow. Lifting the pillow to see what it was, he had to sit down. A dildo! A long black dildo! He remembered his mother saying she and his sister masturbated more than he did. He just assumed they were using their hands. The reality of it shook him. His mom actually fucked herself with this dildo! Wow! Did Raquel have one too? Did they share this one? So many wild thoughts ran through his mind. And his dick was hard again.

He looked at the clock on his mom's nightstand. He knew if he was going to stroke one off, he needed to get in the shower now. No doubt Raquel was going to want to take a shower too and she always hogged the hot water. Careful to put the dildo back where he found it, Thierry left his mom's room, went straight to the bathroom jumped in the shower and went to work on his massive hard-on. Water on, soaped up, eyes closed and in his own world, he never heard Raquel come in.

She had called him from downstairs, but he could not hear her over the water. As she stepped into the bathroom, she paused before she spoke. She could see his silhouette through the shower curtain. "Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?" she thought to herself. Thierry was most certainly jerking off. That didn't shock her. That his was jerking a huge dick with two hands, now that, was shocking. Her little brother was most certainly not little! She couldn't be sure from her vantage point but it looked like he was thicker than Stick, even if he wasn't longer the girth was impressive. As she licked her lips and backed away, she felt that familiar wetness. She shouldn't be feeling this way! He is her brother! Her younger brother with a big beautiful hard dick. Raquel raced to her room and removed all of her clothes. Once naked she reached in the drawer beside the bed and grabbed the rabbit dildo. She turned it on and without hesitation plunged into her steaming pussy. She needed to come, and she needed to come now! In her mind she could see her brother's cock, thick and long. She imagined the rabbit was that thick and was deep in her pussy. Trying desperately to be quiet, she pumped hard, pumped fast looking for the release she knew she had better get before her mom came home. In no time the wave washed over her and she came. Hard. Gathering herself she put on a robe and listened down the hall. She heard Thierry in his room, rushed down to the bathroom and into the shower. As the water began to wash over her, she realized something. She had just gotten herself off, thinking of her brother Thierry.

Vixa sat at her desk trying to focus on the tape she was listening to in order to transcribe Lovie's last session. Normally this would have been interesting to her. A married couple, with an empty nest because all their children were either in college or had families of their own. They were an attractive older couple. She would have easily fucked either of them or the two of them together. That was one of many of the perks of working for Lovie. It gave her the opportunity to find sexual partners and have an insight as to what they like before she seduced them. Lovie knew of this. It was part of Vixa's ongoing therapy. There was only one rule. Vixa had to be very selective and very discreet so that none of this ever came back to the practice. There was more on Vixa's mind today. Lovie normally came to her place if they were going to have sex. While she felt part of the family, they never did anything even remotely sexual around the family. Granted Raquel and Thierry were older now, she could not get "bring a few sexy outfits" off her mind. Sexy for who? What was to be different about dinner tonight? As a true submissive to Lovie, it really did not matter, she would do whatever she was told. Still her pussy stayed wet and her cock stayed semi hard all day wondering what tonight had in store.

Lovie was in her office. Being who she is, Lovie knew in order to make tonight work and not be a complete disaster, foreplay would be crucial. She had to control the script from start to finish. There were three players involved.

Vixa

Raquel

Thierry

Vixa she had no doubt about. A true submissive who had given in to her dominance, Vixa would do as directed without question. It didn't hurt that Lovie truly cared for Vixa as one of her own and the family thought of her as an older sister. In the minds of all this would be a true family affair.

Raquel, she knew was sexually active. Conversations over time revealed that Raquel has had a few partners and had experimented with other females. Now that she was preparing to finish grad school, she was sure Raquel was a bit more experienced. Still the question remained how would she respond?

Thierry was a complete wild card though. That he was a horny young man was obvious. She was pretty sure he was still a virgin but could not say for sure. The hard-on he sported in her room could have been pure young man hormones. But was he truly attracted to her? Raquel? Vixa? That was the unknown.

Lovie could not remember the last time she had been apprehensive about sex. Normally she knew exactly what she wanted, who she wanted. For the first time in a long time, she was scared she was making a mistake. Although, the last time she felt like this, it worked out pretty well.

Before she could think on it further, there was a knock at the door.

"Time to go Lovie."

"On my way."

As they hugged goodbye, Lovie again reminded to Vixa to be at her home by 7pm. Not a moment later.

Vixa acknowledged the command and nodded as she drove off. Immediately she felt a surge of sexual excitement. It should be quite the night she thought.

Lovie stopped at the wine store. Selecting a red, a white and rose' of high quality, she felt excitement. Almost giddiness. She was going to help her son! And just perhaps, her whole family in the process.

Arriving home, she asked Raquel and Thierry to start dinner while she freshened up. She needed some extra time as there was something special that she wanted to wear. Taking a quick shower, she trimmed her pubic area, checked her nails and did her hair. A light perfume made of sexual pheromones before donning a semi sheer dress that stopped just passed her pubes. A pair of 4 inch heels completed the ensemble. After checking herself in the mirror. She made her way downstairs. As she entered the kitchen, her children paused, almost dropping the plates they were carrying.

Raquel whistled. Thierry stood there like a deer in the headlights mouth agape.

"Please come into the living room, Vixa should be here any moment. Oh, and bring the wine and glasses."

They watched her walk away and then turned to each other. Both confused, both feeling a sexual energy foreign to them. Neither of them had ever seen their mother like this. She was, well she was fucking amazing!

No sooner than they entered the living room, the doorbell rang.

"Thierry, Baby, get the door."

There was something in her voice. Something different.

Thierry opened the door and was greeted by Vixa. She was wearing a trench coat which was odd given the weather.

"Hey Thierry, wow you have grown!"

Vixa hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Quite the young man."

She hugged and kissed Raquel sitting her bag down.

"Raquel, how are you beautiful?"

Now Raquel and Thierry were really confused. Winking at Lovie she removed her coat.

The vision she presented amazed everyone, even Lovie.

Sheer gray top, red leather skirt that had a split that went almost to her hip. Thigh high stockings and a pair of 6 inch pumps.

"Damn!" came from Thierry's lips before he could stop it.

Raquel was puzzled, "Mom, what is going on?"

Lovie stood up and walked to the center of the room. It was time.

"Everyone get a glass wine and take a seat, please."

After she saw that everyone had done as instructed, she began,

"I am going to say some things and I do not wish to be interrupted before I am done. You will have plenty of time for questions when I am done. I will do my best to answer all of them."

"First, I want you to remember that everything I say to you is said with a Mother's love and complete honesty. This morning I had a conversation with Thierry that opened my eyes to a few things. One, Thierry is not a child anymore. We, all of us, need to begin to treat him like the man he has become. Raquel, that means no more "little brother" from you. He will always be your younger brother, but you will no longer use that against him. Two, we all need to be honest about who we are as adults. That means we must recognize the attractions we have, outside of this house as well as to each other."

"I enjoy, no I love sex and as you are all old enough to have sex and it is my belief that you enjoy it as well. We all masturbate, I have seen this first-hand from each of you. There is nothing wrong with that and it is completely natural. Masturbation, however, should never completely replace the act of physical intercourse with another person."

Lovie paused here and took a drink of her wine. The others followed suit and then looked at each other. Lovie resumed;

"Do you all love me?"

They all immediately responded that they did.

"Do you all believe I will always act in your best interests and would never purposely hurt you?

They all agreed again.

Lovie smiled. This was going well. Now it was time to get to the meat of it.

"Thierry asked me this morning why I wasn't having company at home and not enjoying sex in my own home. I must admit this caused me to really think. It was a very mature question which pleased me. But it also made me realize that he was right. I was denying myself something that I really enjoy. I must also say it made me quite horny. So much so that I masturbated right after Thierry left my room!"

Thierry smiled. He was right! She had a massive orgasm just like he did!

Seeing him smile she started again.

"Yes, young man I had an orgasm because of you. In fact, I have had several today."

Raquel was floored. She told a bit gulp of her wine and was about to speak when Lovie stopped her.

"Raquel, we both know you masturbate as much as I do, maybe more. I know where your dildos, butt plugs and other toys are, so there is no need to discuss it. I am and have always been fine with it. You are so much like me. Now there is more that you should know." Taking a deep breath, she continued.

"I also enjoy women. I have since I was your age, Raquel. But you already know that from experience.

Now Thierry and Vixa were floored. Lovie and Raquel!

At another time we can discuss how that started. For now, what you need to know is that Vixa is dressed that way because I told her to do so. I didn't tell her what to wear, just to wear something sexy. As you can see, she followed instructions and didn't disappoint.

Vixa smiled broadly and even blushed a bit.

She and I have been lovers for a few years now. V, came to me to help her with her sex addiction and after many sessions we concluded the best way to treat her was to make her my lover her and teach her how to be a selective submissive. We have come to love each other as much as I love you both and I feel she is another daughter to me. Before you ask, I am not a true lesbian, I still enjoy a good fuck from a strong dick. I simply enjoy pussy too and V has one of the best I have ever had. There is only one in my life that is better." But there is more about V, you need to know. Vixa is a very rare person. She was born with both sets of sexual organs and a true hermaphrodite.

Thierry and Raquel looked at each other as the shocks just kept on coming.

With that Lovie walked over to V, took her hand to stand her up and kissed her deeply. The tongue work was evident and once the kiss was broken both Raquel and Thierry were feeling a sexual heat they had not expected. Vixa could not control the moan that escaped her lips as Lovie fondled her in front of the others. This was an unexpected pleasure.

Lovie then instructed V to kneel at her feet.

"Now, so we are clear as to what a submissive is, let me be clear. V, will do what I tell her, when I tell her, the way I tell her. Isn't that right V?"

Vixa responded clearly, "Yes Momma"

"V, slowly lick your way from my foot to the top of my thigh and stop."

"Yes Momma" and then V moaned audibly.

This thrilled V to her core. Lovie never asked her to do anything in front of others, so this was a first!

As V slowly licked upward, the thought of what she was doing overwhelmed her. She shuddered and almost came! Never had it been so hard for her to control it, but there was a very strict rule that she was not to come when in Lovie's presence until given permission.

Raquel and Thierry were amazed! They both downed the rest of their wine and sat on the edge of their seats to hear more. Thierry's dick was hard and throbbing. Raquel's pussy was soaked.

From where she was kneeling V could smell and feel the heat of Lovie's pussy and it was driving her crazy! She wanted so very badly to have Lovie tell her to bury her face there.

"V, effective today, you will also submit to Raquel and Thierry, is that clear?"

"Yes Momma!"

The brother and sister were floored. The shocks were coming hot and heavy and the revelations had them reeling.

"You two will respect V. Her submission does not mean you get to mistreat her. She is submissive only in the area of sex. You are NOT to disrespect, abuse or hurt her in any way or you will answer to me! Is that clear to you?"

They both answered "Yes!"

"Finally, it is time to teach you all what I know about sex. I mean all of it. Raquel, I know you are not a virgin but there is so much more for you to learn. Thierry, I am not sure if you are still a virgin, but if you are that will end tonight. Nothing that the four of us do from this point forward is to be told to anyone and I mean anyone. There may be one other person who becomes part of the group at a later date but that will depend on the response I get when I speak to that person. Now, I don't know about you, but before we go any further I need some food. Based on the smells emanating from the kitchen I would say dinner is ready, let's eat!"