A Different Kind of Family Ch. 05

Story Info
And now, the Family gets hands (and other things) knowledge.
3.3k words
4.66
5.5k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they sat at dinner, eating the food was almost mechanical. Everyone was hungry, that was not the issue. Everyone was distracted by what had just taken place. So many earth-shattering revelations at one time. It was quite a lot to process.

Lovie was on edge for a different reason. The questions, how difficult would they be to answer?

Raquel, ever the inquisitive one, broke the silence.

"Mom, this is all very interesting but what happened today that caused you to want us all together, here, this way? I mean, I know what you taught me but that was in private. What has changed?"

Lovie paused. It was as she expected. Taking a sip of wine and gathering herself she said;

"I walked in on your brother this morning in the shower. What I saw did not shock me. He is a young man. Quite the young man at that. What seeing that this morning did do, was remind me that I now have two adults living here with me now. Two adult mentalities, two adult libidos. When it was just you Raquel, it was easier to just have a woman to woman talk about what to do and what not to do. Now that there is a man to consider, the dos and don'ts are different. We can't have your younger siblings walking in on that, which is my first concern. My second concern was you. I know you are sexually active already and seeing your brother that way is bound to influence you. I know you, my daughter. We are more alike than unalike. If seeing Thierry did what it did to me and I didn't even get a good look, I felt it prudent to deal with it before something worse happened. Finally, there is Thierry. From what I saw and know, a cock his size is a recipe for trouble. He soon will be wanting to start a family of his own and like you, before he leaves, I need to be sure he doesn't fall in love with the first woman who gets to experience what he has to offer."

Raquel nodded. "But wait, what about Vixa? How does she factor into this?"

"As I said earlier, I see Vixa as a daughter and if we are going to be honest and open about what is going on, we need to do it as a family."

Thierry chimed in. "Mom, why are you and V dressed that way? You look like you are going out on the prowl for people to have sex?"

Lovie sighed. She had so much to teach her son. "T, we are dressed like this for you. And for your sister if she so chooses. I intend to start having sex at home again. V will most definitely be one of the people. You, my son need to decide whether you want one or both of us to be your teacher. Raquel, you are not left out of this. You need to decide whether you want in or not. You know me. I have never limited your freedom or made you participate in anything I thought was unhealthy or that you did not want. I will not start now. I think all of you will have need a better understanding of why I am doing this with one very simple demonstration"

"Thierry, I am going to ask you to do something. But first let's go back into the living room. Please bring the remaining wine and follow me."

Once everyone was back in the living room, Lovie motioned to Thierry to come sit next to her.

"Son, you have been blessed with something very powerful. But only if it is used correctly and wisely. What you have can make women fall madly in love with you or make them hate you terribly. In either case there is the potential for someone to be hurt. You need to learn to use what you have just like learning anything else. Many people will not agree with my method, but I truly don't give a fuck. I am your mother and have a responsibility to you."

"Raquel, do you remember your training before going to college?"

Raquel blushed "Yes"

"Was it enjoyable?"

"Yes"

"Don't you think your brother should have the benefit of that same kind of training?"

"Yes" was the response from an enthused Raquel.

"Thierry, I need you to undress"

Thierry looked at her sheepishly. "Completely?"

"Yes, dear completely"

Thierry paused. He could not believe this was happening. His mother was telling him to get buck naked in front of her, his sister and V!

"Mom, I" before he could say more, Lovie leaned over and kissed him. Not a mother son peck. A full blown, tongue in mouth kiss! Thierry's head spun. Was it the wine or the kiss? In either case, he melted into her. Lovie broke the kiss and stroked his cheek.

Softly she said, "Take off your clothes son."

Any hesitation Thierry had was gone. He was on fire. His dick was harder than it had ever been in his life! Thierry was naked in record time!

The room got so silent; you could hear a pin drop. Raquel was mesmerized. The sight before her soaked her panties and left her speechless. Vixa, without even realizing it was already rubbing her pussy. Lovie looked at her son with pride. This young man was someone to be adored. She looked at the two younger women and saw what she expected to see. What she felt, was unadulterated lust!

All these women knew and understood that having a big cock was not enough to guarantee satisfaction. But what they saw in front of them, if used properly changes lives. Thierry looked at them too. What he saw in their eyes made his dick twitch and get that much harder. They wanted what he had. They needed what he had.

Lovie broke the silence.

"Thierry. Look at me. I or Vixa or Raquel will be your teacher. Regardless of who you choose, I will be there to oversee every aspect of it. What is your choice?"

Thierry looked at them all. This was an impossible choice. How in the hell was he supposed to pick one? All of them were women he had fantasized about. All had different qualities. How was he supposed to choose one without hurting the others?

His mother was his dream woman, intelligent, loving and more attractive to him now than anyone. V, how could anyone walk away from V? Raquel, while he had fantasized about her, she had never looked like she looked right now. She was smoldering!

"Mom, there is no way I can choose one of you. Look at you all. Any guy would be a fool to turn any of you away. I can't."

"My son. Wiser than even he knows. At your age, you should not have just one. You should be learning about women, learning about yourself. The three women you see have different things to offer. Different ways to offer them and different reasons for wanting to give them to you. Yes, we all love you, but we all love you differently. That is how it will be with the women in your life. You must learn to recognize the differences."

Having said that she looked at the women and noticed something was amiss. She was dressed scantily. So was V. Walking over to Raquel, she kissed her and said,

"Raquel, please go change into something you want your brother to see you in. He should see the fullness of your womanhood, just as he sees ours. I promise we will not do anything until you return. Just don't take too long!"

Raquel went upstairs and sat on her bed, head swimming. What did I just see? What did I just hear? My pussy is soaking wet! My little brother has a big, beautiful cock! V is a hermaphrodite. Her mother and V were lovers! Her mother just offered her the chance to be part of her brother's sexual education! It took everything she had to keep from taking her dildo and pound her pussy until she came hard. But she couldn't. She had to get back downstairs. She ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After a light spritz of perfume, she put on a sheer teddy that hid nothing but hugged her curves in a way that was sure excite everyone!

Raquel checked herself in the mirror. She smiled. She was hot and she knew it. But she noticed something different. For the first time, she saw the smoldering other people said they saw in her. It excited her. Her legs felt a little weak when she headed back down. She was pleased to see nothing had changed. Everyone was still where they were when she left. There was something different though. The sexual energy in the air was palpable. She saw her family, but somehow, they were different. They were not just family; they would soon be sexual partners. Her mother, she knew well. They had similar tastes, similar drives. She has no knowledge of Vixa or Thierry in that way and that excited her beyond belief. Raquel could smell her own sex even above the perfume she put on earlier. Never had her body throbbed like this. As she entered the room, every eyebrow was raised in appreciation of what they saw. Thierry felt his cock jump at the sight of his sister. Raquel was fucking hot! That jump did not go unnoticed by any woman in the room.

Lovie knew she needed to take control of the situation and reached down, taking Thierry's cock into her hand. Slowly she began to stroke him and said, "I am sure this young man is overly excited at this point. I need to relieve the initial pressure so that he can perform well and please us all properly."

With that her head dropped into his lap and half of his impressive cock disappeared. Everyone stared in awe at the sight. With half his cock in his mouth, Lovie was in heaven. She could not help but flash back to sucking his father's cock this this way. She moaned uncontrollably, as she slowly took him deeper intent of having him deep in her throat. The two young women in the room looked at Lovie in awe. They both knew all too well her ability to please them but neither of them had ever seen her like this before. It was like she was possessed by the cock she was devouring. The sounds coming from her throat made it clear she was more than happy. Vixa and Raquel looked at each other licking their lips. Each longing for the opportunity to be Lovie at this moment.

Thierry could not be more amazed. He looked down as his entire cock disappeared into his mother's throat again and again. He felt his balls lurch and knew he would not last much longer. His hands clutched the sofa hard and his eyes rolled back in his head. Mom...Mom...oh my God, Mom...I'm going to come! The thought of it made Lovie come first. She sucked hard and pulled back at a snail's pace, savoring every inch of her son's beautiful cock. Her hand dropped down and massaged his full balls while her tongue danced circles around his head. From the base of his cock her hands slowly pulled upward stroking the long hard vein as they went. Thierry's hips bucked upward as he erupted into his mother's hot mouth.

Ugggh, I can't hold it! I'm cooooming!!

When the first jet hit the roof of her mouth Lovie swallowed hard. If he was anything like his father, this load would overflow her mouth and that thought made her come again.

Hmmmmm, she moaned deeply as spurt after spurt of his hot delicious ball juice bathed her tonsils. Thierry without realizing it, put both hands on her head and pushed her down until the head of his overflowing cock was in hear throat. Lovie no longer needed to swallow, she just needed to breathe. Her nostrils flared as cum continued to deposit directly into her stomach. The feeling was overwhelming to them both as wave after wave of pleasure washed over them both. It was an amazing sight for the spectators. They watched as Lovie slowly pulled back moaning and licking for all she was worth, cleaning her son's cock until Thierry could take no more and begged her to stop.

Sitting back Lovie licked her lips and opened her eyes. What she saw made her smile. Her two daughters looked mesmerized. Thierry was obviously in a euphoric state and was working hard to regain his composure. Intense pride filled her as Lovie reveled on the knowledge that she had just blown the minds of three young hot people she loved very much. She still had the power to amaze and that meant everything! She stood up and motioned to her two daughters.

"Girls come here and sit on each side of your brother."

They both jumped at the chance and once seated stared at her intently waiting for her to give instructions.

"Each of you slowly suck on a nipple. Gently, he is still recovering from a mind-blowing orgasm. You need to bring him back up slowly. Use your tongues in small, sensuous circles to help him recover. Don't touch his cock, it is far too sensitive tight now."

She licked her lips watching them. She could still taste her son on her lips and her pussy throbbed. She knew the girls were very hot and needed to control them and control the pace. She went and stood between her son's legs. Reaching down Lovie expertly stroked both pussies drawing thankful groans from of them. She knew they needed to come too. Sliding two fingers into each pussy, she fingered them both deeply. As their moans got louder, Lovie finger fucked them faster. Vixa came first, squirting hot juice all over Lovie's hand. Removing her mouth from Thierry's nipple she howled,

"Momma I'm coming for you!" Vixa's body convulsed, and she came hard. This activity caused Raquel to explode. While she didn't squirt, her hot come ran down Lovie's hand as well. Raquel grunted and bucked up and down, fucking her pussy again her mother's hand. Lovie continued to pump them both as they continued to grind against her hands.

For his part, Thierry had never seen anything like the scene unfolding before him. Not even in a porno movie. His mother was incredible. She had just given all her children intense orgasms, two at one time! She was a sexual goddess, and he could not love her more. His young cock lurched, and this did not go unnoticed to Lovie. Her pussy clenched with the thought of him stretching her with his amazing tool. But that would have to wait. It was time for him to return the favor. Lovie backed into the chair behind her and put her legs over each arm spreading her pussy widely. Lovie motioned to Thierry to come to her. Dropping down to his knees, he looked her deeply in the eyes.

"Eat Mommy's pussy baby. Slowly, lick me all over. Start at the bottom with your tongue flat and slowly lick up to the top. Mmmm, that's it. Now circle the tip of your tongue around my clit and lick back down. Thierry you must learn to appreciate a woman's pussy. Each should be viewed as special. Because they are as special as the women to which they belong. Blow gently on my pussy and watch how it responds." Thierry blew gently and was amazed. Lovie's pussy quivered. The lips closed and opened again. A visible chill ran through her and she sighed loudly. "Put your mouth over my pussy and suck hard." A moan came deep from within her core that made Thierry suck harder. Without being told, his tongue lashed out and snaked into her. "Yesss, baby, that's it. Pay attention to what my pussy is telling you and take the next step."

Thierry accepted the instruction and tongued deeper. Placing his hand on the inside of her thighs he spread her wider and began to eat her pussy with an earnest she had not felt in years. Lovie gave herself over to it and let him use her pussy as he pleased. He licked and tongued, suck and nibbled. He pulled back and looked at what he had done. His mother never looked so beautiful. Her lips were pursed, her breathing sharp, eyes alight with passion. He dove in again, this time intent on giving her the most powerful orgasm of her life. Sucking hard on her clit, he plunged two then three fingers inside her. With his mouth attached to her clit and his fingers fucking her pussy, Lovie felt her orgasm begin to build.

Raquel and Vixa watched with awe as Thierry perfectly devoured their mother's pussy. They each knew why he went after it with reckless abandon. It was Lovie. Her pussy was intoxicating. Her sexuality was enthralling. Her attitude about sharing pleasure was magnetic. When Lovie moaned, you felt her pleasure and Thierry had her moaning in ways that made each of them not just hotter, but jealous.

Lovie felt herself melting into a most amazing orgasm.

"Don't stop." "Oh my God, don't you stop!"

Thierry had no intention of stopping. He ate Lovie like a famished person who had not eaten in days. He sucked, licked, nibbled and tongued like his life depended on the heat that was emanating from Lovie's sopping pussy. He drank her juices as fast as he could and still there was more.

"Thierry, baby, Momma is coming for you! Nnngh!"

If Thierry had not just recently come, he felt like he would have come with his mother. Lovie bucked and thrashed, pulling Thierry into her one minute and desperately trying to push him away the next. As her orgasm exploded through her, she could only babble. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. In her euphoria she did not know if it was that fact that her son just gave her a toe-curling orgasm or that fact that he instinctively knew what she needed that amazed her more.

Lovie and Thierry were oblivious to the two hot and visibly moved women who watched what unfolded. Each of them was amazed by the passion they had just witnessed. Having been with Lovie themselves, they knew what it felt like. They looked briefly at each other in amazement. Is that what it looked like when they were with her? It appeared that Thierry was beside himself with need. Lovie had to push Thierry away. He would not stop licking. It felt so good that it was painful. She could take no more.

"Please Thierry, stop. So..so sensitive right now, please let Momma breathe."

Thierry sat back and looked at what he had done. Pride welled up in him as he watched his mother's body convulse as pleasure wash over her. He knew he had done as she asked but wanted the gratification of hearing her say she was pleased.

"Mom was I... Was I good for you?"

Lovie barely heard him over the sound of her own heart beating. He was amazing! No one had eaten her so instinctively the first time. Not like Bryce who was quite masterful. Not like any woman she had ever been with, even the one who first taught her the pleasures of oral sex. Gathering herself, she took a deep breath and opened her eyes looking lovingly at the young man kneeling between her legs.

"Thierry, that was the most amazing orgasm I have ever had!"