A Different Kind of Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Lovie's mind is made up. Time to make a move.
1.5k words
4.44
7.4k
11

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Different Kind of Family - Chapter 3

Lovie sat at her desk, distracted. There was work to be done, but she was having trouble focusing on that right now. Her mind was on her son, Thierry. But there was more. Her body was on her son. Never had Thierry so invaded her psyche. Today was different. Thierry was stirring the woman in her! This should NOT be happening! A mother is NOT supposed to think of her own son in this way. As a board-certified psychologist, she knew that society had the wrong ideas about what defined physical attraction. She knew that the morals of society did not figure into what drove sexual attraction. She herself had never accepted the limits society would impose. She loved men, she loved women. But this, this was her son. There was still that stigma. Would she yield to that stigma? Would she ignore what her body was craving? Could she?

Thierry was calling her. He needed her, and truth be told, she needed him. More than she wanted to admit.

As her Executive Assistant Vixa (who by the way was under her desk) continued to slowly lick her overly excited pussy, Lovie was consumed by the vision of her son in the shower, stroking his impressive dick. She reached under the desk, put her hand behind Vixa's head commanded that she lick deeper and spread her legs wider so Vixa could eat her in earnest.

"Eat me good baby girl, you know how much I love your tongue in my pussy! Get me there! Make me come all over your wonderful tongue!"

Vixa licked her boss's pussy with fervor. Lovie was more than her boss. Lovie was everything. She first came to see Lovie as a confused sex addict. Moreover, Vixa was a hermaphrodite. Having both sexes made it hard for Vixa to trust because, more often than not, her relationships revolved around her being a sexual oddity. She was having sex with anyone she thought would love her. After unpacking her layers, Lovie was able to show her that while she was a true submissive, she did have the ability to choose the right people to be submissive to going forward. Vixa begged Lovie for a job and over time worked diligently and loyally to a point where Lovie trusted no one more than Vixa other than her children.

V knew her way around a pussy, Lovie had made sure of that. They had spent many hours learning about each other's bodies and what turned them on. She licked Lovies inner thigh, that crease to the side of her pussy, because she knew Lovie enjoyed being teased. She blew on her clit, before she licked it or sucked it, waiting to hear that moan, that tone in Lovie's voice that told her it was time. Flattening her tongue, she licked all the way down to that space between Lovie's pussy and her ass, knowing she was not to do more unless explicitly instructed.

"Put your tongue in my pussy baby, Momma needs to come so we can get to work."

Doing as she was told, V's tongue went inside, wiggling and probing.

"Yes, my pretty Bitch, make Momma come all over your tongue! Suck every drop of my pussy juices that you love so much!"

She didn't need to hear anymore! Vixa went into overdrive. Her tongue danced and darted, dug and drove deep into the pussy she loved the most in the world.

As her orgasm washed over her, Lovie knew in her heart, in her soul that this would not be enough. Did this curb the urge? Yes. She needed it to do that. Would it be enough? No. Deep in herself she knew it.

As her orgasm subsided, Lovie had Vixa stop eating her. As Vixa stood, Lovie marveled at how sexy Vixa truly had become. The woman was stacked, in fact. At 5' 4" Visa had perky tits with long nipples, curvy hips and a pear-shaped ass. While she cared deeply for Vixa, Lovie knew she would never be fully satisfied with a submissive. She needed a fire and passion she would never get from someone who did whatever she told them. Motioning to come to her, they kissed deeply, Lovie squeezing her ass-cheeks while she did. She could feel V's 7-inch dick pressing against her. It made her pussy quiver and she looked forward to enjoying it later, but now was not the time.

"I love you V and thank you for taking such good care of me. I will make sure to reward you properly later, okay? Right now, I have things to take care of. Please make sure I am undisturbed for the next two hours."

"I love you too Momma. I would do anything for you, I hope you know that. I will never forget that you saved my life."

"YOU saved your life V. YOU sought the help you needed. YOU did the work. I merely gave you the opportunity to move forward. Never forget that."

"One more thing, V. Do you have plans for this evening?"

"None that I could not change, what do you need?"

"Please come to my home around 7pm to have dinner with me and my family. Pack a bag as you will be spending the night. A few sexy outfits and something to wear to work in the morning." Oh, and take care of that thing I felt poking me a moment ago, Lovie smiled.

"Yes Momma."

"When you get back to your desk, call the butcher. Tell him that you need 4 T-bone steaks, 2 inches thick, 4 good sized potatoes and need them delivered to my home by 5 pm."

As Vixa left Lovie's office, she wondered what was up. She knew Lovie had 4 children. Why only enough food for 4? She did not question the rest. Sexy outfits meant she was to be given another opportunity to please Lovie. That was enough for her. But still, 4 steaks...hmmm?

Her mind was racing. She could feel how moist her pussy was and she was rock hard at the same time! Happy that Momma told her to handle "that thing she felt", she went into the senate room Lovie had added to the office. It was more of a studio apartment really, used for couples having intimacy issues, but also used by V and Lovie during therapy sessions but so much more lately.

Recognizing she didn't have time for a long session, V simply removed her skirt lay down on the bed and plunged two finishers into her wet pussy. She stated to rub all around it wither other hand until sufficiently wet then began to stroke her cock at the same time. She had always been good at this, but Lovie took it next level and her master coming from her cock and her pussy at the same time. She reached into drawer next to the bed and pulled out her favorite toy, a thick curved upward dildo. With no time to waste she slid it all the way in feeling it touch her g-spot and began to pump it so it hit the spot repeatedly. Stroking her cock faster she felt the pressure start to build. Her cock got harder, her pussy wetter as she envisioned Lovie fucking her with dildo while rock hard cock was deep in Lovie's throat. The image of it caused her breath to quicken as she came hard! Cum shot from her cock while hot pussy juices gushed over the dildo onto her hand. Waves of pleasure racked her body as she convulsed and twisted in ecstasy.

As Vixa left the office and closed the door behind her, Lovie then called her sister Allie.

"Hey Allie, can you keep the two youngest ones for me tonight and take them to school in the morning. It's time I have that conversation with Raquel and Thierry."

"No problem, Sis, tomorrow is Friday so if you want, I can keep them until Sunday. You know I love spending time with my nieces and that will give you more time. I have a feeling you will need it."

I'm nervous about this Allie. This is a huge step and could change everything.

Allie responded, "Remember how you reacted our first time? Nervous, shocked, scared. Look at us now. You are still the best lover I have ever had. While I love my husband, you do things to me he simply can't. Didn't you tell me that's why you became a psychologist? To understand us and help others overcome their fears?

"Haha, you are the greatest older sister ever! I owe you big time!"

"Hey, watch who you are calling old, and don't worry, you know I will collect! Love Ya, Bye!"

When Lovie hung up, her heart was aflutter, and her body throbbed in a way it hadn't in a long time. She knew two things for certain.

  1. Tonight, could tear her family apart.
  2. Tonight, could be epic.

In either case she knew tonight would be unforgettable.