A Different Kind of Matinee

Story Info
Making the time at the movies.
2k words
4.19
5.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are a busy couple that work, pay bills, try to keep the kids happy, and still have fun. Life is busy and we are both busy trying to be the best we can be for each other and our family. Some things just become harder to do with time and making time for each other is one of those things, but the following is an example of how we make time.

My wife is beyond more than I deserve. She is beautiful, fit, loves my kids (we are both on our second marriage), and is kinky. I could not ask for anything else other than more time with her in bed! However, on this day, in particular, both boys were in school, and we made both needed release.

I should mention that we both work from home, and see each other throughout the day. Once the kids get back from school we have no time together until they are in bed, around 10 pm.

I shot my wife a quick text asking what her day was like and what time her meetings were. She was doing paperwork all day and playing catch up, my meetings were done for the day by 12:30. I told her to go put on my favorite, long, green cotton dress that was casual, free-flowing, and put on some sandals. She was unsure of what was going on but complied and shot me back a text with a wink and a smile ;-).

20 minutes later she walked into my office wearing exactly what I asked. The dress goes down to her ankles and is tank top style so it shows off her ample cleavage. No bra or panties of course because she is proud of her looks, and should be. With a curious face and asked "I am ready are you? Why am I wearing this dress?" I was eager to get out of the house and on with the fun. I brought her to the car and said to her "You will like where we are going and what we are doing. I promise"

I parked in the local movie theatre parking lot and we were 1 of three cars in there. A non-holiday week, mid-day matinee was perfect for us to get away from our regular distractions.

She looked at me and said "There are no good movies out right now. What are we doing here? I have work to do and lots to catch up on." I replied "we need time away from the house, kids, and to have our own private time. trust me."

We walked into the theater, with my hand on her back feeling the dress move smoothly over her ass. I can never keep my hands off of her and my hand keeps grazing her ass as we stand at the concession line.

We've picked a movie that's been out for a while with the hopes that the theater would either be empty or close to it. As luck would have it there were only 2 other people in the theater, sitting all the way upfront. We go up the stairs towards the top and pick a spot that is at the top, towards the far corner but secluded. As we choose our seats I push the seat dividers up so we can have easy access to each other.

We sit down and she pulls me closer to her. The lights go down, and the previews begin. We are both slouching in the chairs, both our feet are resting on the seats ahead of us. While holding her hand close to her I feel the outline of her nipple poking through the cotton of her dress. My hand is rubbing up and down her toned arms and she whispers "don't get any funny ideas, I can tell you are horny." I can't wait for the lights to go off and so we can have privacy.

`The lights go down and the previews startup. The sound from the previews boom through the speakers, and she grabs me and we kiss. No matter what, I always love kissing my wife. Feeling her tongue against mine, tasting her lips, feeling her pull me closer while kissing. My hands travel all over my wife's body. While my hand is on her perfectly shaped tits she breathes heavier. I lightly pinch her nipple and she lets out a slight groan. I take my index finger and start caressing the tops of her breasts, feeling how smooth and soft they are. I feel her shiver and then slowly run my fingers over her nipple through the dress. Her lips travel down my neck and she is kissing me all over until her kisses turn to bites. I don't care if I have marks and she knows it. I bring her face back to mine and lightly bite her lip to silence her moans.

The movie is finally starting and she says "I want you in my mouth."

turns further toward me, and moves my right leg aside to place herself in between my legs. Standing there, looking down at her perfect breasts, she pulls her top down letting her tits out. The light from the screen shines on her silhouette as she stands in front of me. I whisper to her how beautiful her nipples are and how she has the most perfect tits I have ever seen. I lean forward and take a nipple in my mouth which makes her gasp. I suck it, gently, swirl the tip of my tongue around her nipple, release the pressure, then harder. As I am sucking my hand moves its way up her dress, feeling her taut ass, firm body. Feeling her dress against my arms as I start lifting it up exposing her lower half. My hands are holding up the dress exposing her perfect pussy. I get closer and I smell her as my lips touch hers. I gently kiss them, barely sticking my tongue out to spread them. She steps back and says it again. " I want to taste you." and begins to slowly kneel down between my legs.

She moves her hands underneath my shorts to my crotch and feels how hard I am. I am throbbing and you tell me that my shorts need to come off. You undo my pants and pull my throbbing cock out. My wife can feel me dripping even before she looks down. She leans down and runs her tongue all over my cock. Starting at the top, licking it back down, going back to the top, and sucking up all of my precum.

She whispers to tell me how wonderful I taste and takes my cock in her mouth again. You feel me twitch and my hands tangle in your hair. You don't go slow as you want to taste my cum quickly. The movie just started and so did we. This was only round one. Her head moved quickly up and down as she is tugging at my balls while sucking hard. My hands over my mouth so I don't scream. I am panting and she hears me whisper YES. She goes faster, fucking me with her mouth. Her hands stroked me up and down in perfect syncopation with every motion of my mouth. She feels my buck and suddenly hot cum hits the back of her throat and she starts to squeeze my cock a little harder. She keeps bobbing fast, sucking my dick dry and swallowing every drop. I keep twitching from the aftershock and she grabs me and we kiss. I gently kiss her lips and cuddle up to her side as I recover for round two.

As we lay there for 15 minutes watching the faces on the screen and sounds blasting from the speakers I am in a daze. My hand touches her knee and she puts her dress over my hand and directs my hand to go higher. I start to lightly move my fingers up her thighs to where both her legs meet. She is so wet and almost dripping. If she were fully exposed her lips would be glistening. Her wet box makes my mouth water. My finger tracing the outline of her pussy, feeling her short pubic hair, feeling her juices that are now on her lips. I start rubbing her clit, slowly at first, not even rubbing but lightly pressing it. I graze the outside of it so it gets engorged. She takes my fingers away from her clit and rubs her juices on my lips. My finger returns to her clit, now rubbing it and increasing speed and pressure. Our lips stifling her moans as I rub faster. The sound of my fingers in her and the smell of her womanhood fills our air. She digs her nails into my shoulder and starts to cum on my fingers. I am kissing her harder to keep her moans down, while her thighs shake. I take my fingers and put them to my lips and I suck on them.

I keep touching and holding her body as she comes down. Holding her face, lightly touching her arms, legs, and stomach. The sound of explosions and car chases from the movie echo through the theatre. Through the sounds she and I are still cuddled together. I am reclining in my seat and she is curled up on my lap. My hand is under her dress holding her ass in my lap. She stretched out her leg and rests it on the seat-back in front of us. I have both of my legs down and she is sitting perfectly between my legs. Facing towards the screen. She guides my hand to the inside of her thigh wanting me to touch her. I gently graze the top of your lips and move higher up. Tracing your belly button with my fingertip while I kiss her neck. My hand moves higher and I start to trace your nipple while my other hand guides your other leg to the seat ahead of us.

Both of my hands are caressing your legs while your hands are caressing mine. Your hands go under my shorts and you find that I am hard again. Both of my hands are on your inner thighs and I begin to lightly trace a line to the middle of your legs. You feel my finger trace your lips. I feel you are wet and your hips move up to welcome my fingers. You are wet again.

My wife stands in front of me, faces the screen, and raises her dress while gently lowering herself onto my rock-hard cock. The warmth of her pussy encases my shaft. She slowly starts to ride me as I hold her hips and move to the rhythmic motion of fucking me. Her movement starts short and quick in-depth then gradually gets deeper in penetration. One of my hands wraps around her waist so I can rub her clit. She feels my legs tense up as I feel my load start to build. My breathing gets heavier and she gyrates her waist and keeps me deep inside. She puts both of my hands back on her waist and off her clit while saying "this is for you". She leans back on me and the ride is fast, deep, wet, and tight. I start pushing myself into her faster as I explode inside her and let out a groan at the same time. Sirens blast through the speakers in the theater as her pussy starts to explode with the warmth and juices from her orgasm.

We sit motionless while she is still on top of me. My cum and her love juice combined together start to flow out of her and around my softening cock. Slowly I move her body off of me and back into her seat. Holding hands and resting our heads together, we drift off into a 10-minute nap and leave the film prior to its ending.