A Dildo on a Pole Match Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, Velvet just became a mindless machine, fucking the fuck hole in front of her. Worst of all, she missed Torrie's gasps, whimpers and cries become gradually more pleasure filled, until finally she let out a loud moan. Which thankfully awoke Velvet from her slumber, at which point she was able to make up for lost time, somewhat.

"Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that's it, moan for me bitch! Fucking moan for me! Yessssssssssss, that's good! Mmmmmmmm, that's so fucking good." Velvet gloated, before playing to the crowd again, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, let me, and all of these people, know just how much Torrie Wilson loves taking it up the butt. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, let everyone in the audience, and the fans watching at home, know that Torrie Wilson is an up the butt girl. My little up the butt girl. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, my little anal slut! That's what you are now Torrie. My little anal slut, my little ass whore, mmmmmmmm, my little butt bitch. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, you're nothing but my butt bitch, and now, everyone knows it!"

Along the way, she pulled Torrie's hands away from her cheeks, so she could grab onto them herself, and give them a good smacking, which was extra-effective on the well beaten bottom. Although that quickly devolved into just groping that delicious piece of ass meat.

But that was okay, as it was further breaking down Torrie's defences, and leading to the inevitable moment in which the former WWE diva begged for the privilege of cumming. And maybe even, beg to be hers. No, she would be hers. There was no other outcome that was acceptable at this point. Hell, even if management forced them to continue this elsewhere, Velvet was determined that she was going to add a new piece of ass to her growing collection tonight.

Torrie desperately tried to avoid letting everyone know how much she was enjoying this, but she knew it was no use. One little butt fucking, and she was right back on RAW, getting her back hole relentlessly stretched by Trish Stratus, Victoria, and even Candice Michelle. Only this was worse, much worse, because of the added humiliation of the audience.

It had been bad enough when she had been forced to bend over in the middle of the locker room, but now she was in the middle of the ring, surrounded by horny men cheering on, some of them even having the audacity to call out degrading words to her. And who knows how many of them watching this on PPV, and would be watching it later. And no doubt touching themselves in the process.

Admittedly, there was part of Torrie's ego which was flattered by the attention, and worse still, her treacherous body found it an extra spice which made her increasingly desperate to cum. And of course, the longer she waited, the more likely she was to break. But she couldn't beg too soon, as it would make her look weak. So she was very much in between a rock and a hard place.

Or between a hard chair, and a big dick ravaging her rectum. Something which was causing increasingly long moans of pleasure, now that her back door and back passage completely relaxed, meaning whatever discomfort there had been at the beginning had been replaced by overwhelming pleasure.

So much so that eventually Torrie just couldn't take it anymore, "Harder! Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me harder! Pound me, mmmmmmmmm, pound fuck my slutty little ass hole and make me cum, you bitch! Oh please, ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me harder! Give me your best shot! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, your best shot at making me your bitch. Yesssssssssssss, do it do it do it, ah fuck! AH FUCK YES, WRECK MY FUCKING BUTT HOLE! RUIN IT! OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK, MAKE SURE I DON'T SIT FOR A WEEK! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

While Velvet wasn't exactly quick to give her what she so desperately wanted, the bitch did eventually do it, Torrie crying out joyfully the moment the pace was increased even slightly. She was right to make that sound, and continue to do so, because after that the pain is gradually increased, until Torrie found herself crashing over the edge of the kind of intense orgasm she had only ever received through anal sex. One way or another.

Admittedly, it was a lot more satisfying being the butt buster, and pounding another woman's ass until she made her cum. Made that bitch her bitch, if only for that wonderful moment. But now, no matter what happened, in this moment, she really was Velvet Sky's bitch.

Perhaps the worst part was that in that moment, that admittedly wonderful moment, it seemed like a good thing. After all, it was not long ago that she had been Trish's bitch, and Victoria's bitch, and even kind of Candice's bitch, and she still found a way back to topping.

Hell, Velvet Sky was apparently one of, if not the, biggest bottoms in this entire company, if not the whole of wrestling. So maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she completely submitted. Especially not if it meant amazing climaxes like this, Mistress Velvet seemingly effortlessly giving her so many multiple orgasms that poor Torrie lost the ability to think, and truly became nothing but a mindless fuck hole that the other woman was using for her pleasure.

Velvet knew damn well that Torrie Wilson was her anal loving little bitch in this wonderful moment, but that wasn't enough. No, she needed to cement herself as a top by breaking this former top once and for all. Because anyone could butt fuck Brooke Tessmacher and Christy Hemme. They were completely shameless butt sluts, completely addicted to the feeling of a dick in their asses.

But Torrie Wilson had actually been an Alpha female, and breaking her would do wonders for Velvet's reputation. And of course, this was an amazing piece of ass, and honestly, Velvet just really wanted to add it to her collection. No, Velvet would add it to her collection. No other result was acceptable.

Which was something Velvet reminded herself over and over again, especially as a way to prevent herself from cumming too soon. Oh yes, if she was going to do what no other top had done, then she was going to have to last longer than ever before. Something she just about achieved, but it was touch and go there for a while, because everything was just making her want to cum.

The sound of the crowd cheering her on, the way that Torrie's cum was squirting out of her cunt, the way her meaty cheeks jiggled against her thighs, the smacking of flesh on flesh almost as loud as her new bitch's screams of pleasure, and most of all the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit all made her want to cum. And when she could no longer hold back, she dished out some verbal encouragement to make sure this ended in style.

"CUM FOR ME BITCH, CUM FOR ME!" Velvet screamed at the top of her lungs, yanking back on the blonde's hair and smacking that beautiful booty, "CUM FOR ME, YOU DUMB BLONDE ANAL WHORE! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM FOR ME, AND BE MY ANAL BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, MY ANAL LOVING BUTT SLUT! OH YEAH! TAKE IT WHORE, MMMMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCK YES, OH FUCK, TORRIE WILSON IS MY UP THE BUTT BITCH! YESSSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSS, TORRIE WILSON IS MY UP THE BUTT BITCH, TORRIE WILSON IS MY UP THE BUTT BITCH, TORRIE WILSON IS MY UP THE BUTT BITCH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, TORRIE WILSON IS MY FUCKING BITCH! I OWN YOU, BITCH! OH YES, OH TORRIE, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course, because she was amazing, Velvet was able to push herself through that initial orgasm, and through several more. Both in the name of maximizing her own pleasure, and breaking Torrie Wilson once and for all. In the process, she must've gone way over time, and they would have to drop one scheduled match because of it, but no one tried to stop her.

Both because it was popular with the audience, and because management probably wanted to see if she could actually do it. Maybe even everyone in the back, and no doubt every member of the other company that was watching the PPV, many of whom were probably hoping that Torrie would be receiving a butt pounding just like this.

Trying to give everyone what they wanted, but especially herself, Velvet used every ounce of her strength to brutalize the other girl's butt hole, until she completely ran out of steam, and collapsing down onto top of Torrie's sweaty back. Unfortunately, this caused the foldout chair to collapse and the additional weight, although there was something very appropriate of two female wrestlers laying on top of a chair in the middle of a wrestling ring.

Maybe even the fact that they were connected by one wearing a dildo that was buried in the other one's butt. Which was a position they stayed in for quite a while, before Velvet finally rolled off of her, pulling that dildo out of her in the process. She then smacked that abused bottom, and gave Torrie her next order.

"Spread your cheeks, ho." Velvet ordered breathlessly, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, spread your cheeks and show me my handiwork."

"Yes Mistress Velvet." Torrie whimpered pathetically, and did as she was told.

Not bothering to get up, Velvet simply watched on the big screen as the once proud Torrie Wilson lifted her butt up into the air, reached back, and spread her cheeks, and showed the whole audience her gaping ass hole. Something that the cameras zoomed in on, so they could get the full effect of the damage Velvet had done, and more importantly magnify Torrie's humiliation tenfold. Oh God, it was glorious.

More than enough to reinvigorate Velvet into sitting up, opening up the chair, and then sitting down upon it, right in front of her pray. She then allowed a few more long seconds for Torrie to humiliate herself, and then she did it another way. One which the other blonde, and clearly everyone watching, was expecting, and yet very much enjoyed.

"Good girl..." Velvet smirked wickedly, before ordering, "Now suck my cock! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, wrap those skanky lips of yours around my big dick, and suck your own ass cream from it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, do what you do best, bitch, and suck my dick! Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmm, good girl. Good little cock sucker."

"Yes Mistress Velvet." Torrie whimpered pathetically, and did as she was told.

Unsurprisingly, Torrie didn't wait until her new Mistress had finished speaking before letting go of her cheeks, lifting her head up, and then wrapping her skanky lips around the head of that dildo which had just hammered the deepest part of her bowels, and then moaning happily at the taste of it. Oh yes, the former successful WWE diva, with a surprisingly good winning streak, was moaning loudly and happily at the taste of her own butt.

And the deepest part of it, at that. And best of all, in front of a life crowd, and the PPV audience. Oh fuck yeah, this was definitely going to be a moment shared and celebrated within their community. Especially as it was followed up by Torrie beginning to bob her head up and down Velvet's big dick, like the clearly experienced cock sucker she was.

Which of course, led to more encouragement from Velvet, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it, show what you're really good for. Show would all the WWE divas are good for. Being fucked up the ass, and going ass to mouth. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I bet you did this shit all the time in the WWE. Mmmmmmmm, and if you want to prove me right, anyone of you WWE divas are welcome to come here, and I'll do the same thing to you. Just as I'm about to do to all the other Knockouts in this company. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I'll show all of you. You'll see. Just like this little cock sucker. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, that's it Torrie. Take it all the way! Yesssssssssss, all the way down your throat, so you can get every single drop of your butt cream."

As if wanting to get the attention back firmly on her, the former top took the dildo down her windpipe. Not all of it at first, but she slowly and steadily worked her way down with every other bob of her head, making sure to put on a real show in the process. Oh yes, whatever else she might be, Torrie Wilson proved herself to be a first-class cock sucking ho, by not only deep throating the entire length of that big dick, but by doing it in style.

Hell, she proved herself a first-class ass to mouth loving whore too, considering that in the process she got every drop of her ass cream, just as she had been ordered too. Something that she probably would've done, regardless of orders, but she really was an ass cream loving little bottom.

Just like the other WWE divas. Oh yes, if this was supposed to be one of the best tops they had, Velvet should have no problem taking down whoever else showed up. Hell, the Knockouts division was now filled with former divas, like Tara, and especially Mickie James, who had apparently bottomed a lot in that other company.

And the Knockouts who had been in the WWE had all butt fucked each other, more or less, so surely Velvet's ascension to the top was inevitable? Or was she getting a little cocky? Time would tell, but for now, Velvet Sky very much savoured her latest victory, by playing up to the crowd, and posing with her defeated opponent, who she was going to spend the rest of the night making sure was thoroughly broken.

12