All Comments on 'A Dirty-Thirty Birthday Ch. 02'

by Sugar-ray

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BazzzBazzzabout 18 years ago
Couple of Anonymous Fruits continue the tradition

You know you have written a good Interracial or Loving Wives story when the anonymous fruits come out of the woodwork and say something stupid. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
story was okay--

could have had better characters and maybe a little more tension--everything happening in a zip-right-a-long fashion. No emtional involment except the sex--sot of. It's easy to see why some comments are gone--they were not worth reading in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Started out stupid,

and got worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just idiot rambling of a perverted wimp Pom !!

One of the worst !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

I love it when a plan cums together….

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stup, stup ,stup !

"1*" !!

col_lovercol_loverover 6 years ago
I love slut wife stories.

Your stories are fantastic Sugar Ray, I love a good slut wife story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anothet

Slug day with another trashy winner.

BoomerCuck70BoomerCuck70over 2 years ago

I actually knew a woman like April. She was constantly ready to fuck just about anyone. She was hired as our receptionist & she fucked just about every guy on the floor - 35-40 I'd say - over 2 or 3 years. She fucked them on the floor of the warehouse. There were ways to hide among the inventory of boxes that a guy could get a quick fuck or blowjob from her.

Unfortunately, she never was able to find a male partner who could handle her sexual appetites. No guy was able to accept what a wonderful sexual being she was (is). She just cheats on her partners because they can't handle the truth.

Great stories! Looking forward to the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous