All Comments on 'A Dish Best Served Cold Ch. 02'

by Melodramaticphysician

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

And you thought the first episode was Bad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What happened here?

First he pretends he is a man with the superpower to fuck other boys wives to get even for egregious wrongs. Then in the morning after, he feels guilty and needs to beg forgiveness by offering himself to be spanked by the boy who’s wife he fucked. Is he going to suck the boys dick too?

What happened here? This was supposed to be a story of violence and unbridled revenge against an asshat snowflake who wronged a good man, a doctor, in a very demeaning and public way. Don’t make Herman a wimp. Herman suffered a humiliation he cannot recover from, nor should he! What Tom did to him was beyond any acceptable bounds of civility. The mental scar will stay with Herman for life. A simply fucking of Tom’s wife and blowing his load across Tom’s face is just the start (I hope) of the abuse Tom deserves at Herman’s hand, because the title says COLD not luke warm. Bring the real...I fucking care less about COVID, I already fucked your wife and came on your face, I’m gonna play the video of it for everyone at the next conference so they can see the close up of you licking my cum off your lips, and if you say something stupid to me again snowflake, not only will I take you wife away for good, but I’ll also cut your hands off and end your career too bitch...Herman. And maybe, just maybe, if Tom serves his punishments well over the next few chapters Fran can peg Tom with a fucking huge strap on dildo and make him feel better.

Herman is no one’s bitch. Think of him like Trump but younger, smarter, more charismatic, a man who every day holds people lives in his hands and sorts them out according to his will not God’s. He’s a doctor for fucks sake. A man who knows that simply because who and what he is means he can take, fuck, and even kill, anything or anyone he wants without accountability. No guilt, no fear, just pride and true righteousness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Man!

What is this all about? What a screwed up story. Better off in erotic couples or something. Nothing to like here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

In what universe will a germaphobe be a Dr? I thought Saddletramp wrote some wild fiction, but at least he owns it.

As soon as you announced they were Drs you lost me. Reading the other comments, I'm not sure that's a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erm

This is one screwed up story you have written. I can tell you don’t write much in the loving wife category. Because you have screwed up so massively. The story even if you could decipher it actually would of worked brilliantly with the group category. This story fails on so many levels mainly because you put the story into a category that hates other category’s mixing with it . The loving wife category loves to be how do I put this natural. The readers that read the loving wife category love to read stories that don’t have to rely upon other category’s to carry the story. There are readers that love there cuckold stories there sharing stories there swinging stories there cheating stories there BTB stories there are all different types of readers in this category. But they all love to read natural stories where other category’s are not needed . Since you have got carried away with this so called story. You should have put this into the group category. Don’t get me wrong you have got a fantastic talent in the mind control and the lesbian category and I can see you want to show your talent in other category’s . But just want you to understand if you want to write something in the loving wife category make sure it’s a natural story that doesn’t contain other category’s in them . If you still can’t the group category is basically identical to the loving wife category only that the group category gives you more freedom to write stories get better response from readers. That don’t give a monkeys it also helps you build up your confidence. So please just take a look at what you have written and try to put yourself in the readers shoes does it make sense will they understand what I’m trying to do. Have I put it in the correct category just take a step back and think before you publish the story ok .

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
HOW....ME....BETTER

almost an understood sentence,,,no closures...no answers,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelodramaticphysician@Melodramaticphysician
Writing! Posting stories on literotica, longtime reader. Many stories were first posted on my website. Slowly editing them and posting them here. If you want more, https://www.wattpad.com/user/Hermanshermitage

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES