All Comments on 'A dog/slave Weekend Ch. 01'

by wolfiedog

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jleetechiejleetechieabout 2 months ago

3. Maybe some hope if the humiliation intensifies, but the chapter is far too short for any higher score. Hard to see this as nc with only a slight reluctance. Seems more like a couple's bdsm holiday away. We shall see.

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordabout 2 months ago
Excellent start

This is a great plot set-up; I look forward to further elaboration/humiliation.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

It was a better than most story; but she absolutely should take the keys because a smart person prepares for the worst. If there’s an issue and he needs to be free and she can’t? She’s just killed him and the court isn’t going to say:”that’s ok, it was his dumb idea.” She will go to prison for manslaughter.

Fantasy is great but you prepare for the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

C'est très prometteur, je l'ai ajouté dans mes histoires suivies je vais attendre la suite maintenant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It’s an interesting prelude to an adventure. I’d like to see how events play out. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A lot of content in 1k words, I look forward to more.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky24 days ago

Very nice start! I didn't expect that, because I read the last part that led me to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous