All Comments on 'A Dream'

by KneelingSlut

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Edit it please!

Unfortunately the interest in the story is diminished by the dreadful grammar and spelling. You have to guess what some of your words are supposed to be. Spoils what could have been a reasonable tale.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Welcome to Literotica

It was nice to make your acquaintance through this story, KneelingSlut, and thank you for submitting it for us. I realise that first stories are seldom easy; you want to get them finished and posted and hoping for lots of feedback and stars.

This was a good first effort, but Anonymous was right - you really need to work on your grammar, spelling and presentation if you want to be a success; talent is essential and you seem to have it, but without decent presentation it is doomed to mediocrity.

Read through your work very carefully before submitting it - if possible, ask someone else to read through it for you - you would be surprised how much you miss when you read your own work - and try to make it the very best you can, even if it takes a little longer than you would like.

Again, it was nice to read your story and I hope you will consider re-writing it and submitting the edited version. I also hope you will enjoy your stay here and bring us lots more! Three stars - keep writing - it is the only way to improve.

visioneervisioneerover 10 years ago

Technical issues, sure, but this is a beautiful first story. You have a very vivid imagination.

KneelingSlutKneelingSlutover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I want to first thank all for the constructive criticism and showing me where I need to work on my writing. It is very helpful to see so many encourage a new writer to make the changes and offer the suggestions. I am in your debt.

Thank you

Kneelingslut

gams1gams1over 5 years ago
Hoping for more

Wow that was the first time I read a story that I really enjoyed reading. I hope there will be a lot more stories from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous