A Dusty Manuscript Ch. 04

Story Info
Eric decides to use the spell on Ray.
3.4k words
4.55
21.1k
18

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

In chapter 1, Eric Wright, Renaissance scholar, found a spell the sixteenth-century heretic Giordano Bruno had created. He used it on his wife Julie, a petite yet strong-willed lawyer, enslaving her will but otherwise leaving her mental faculties intact. In chapter 2 he added a committed and somewhat masochistic lesbian named Shelly to his growing harem. In chapter 3 he told his best friend Ray about the spell, leaving out some crucial details, and Ray suggested they use the spell on his wife, Stephanie.

I'd spent the day writing a dull academic article, so I needed a break from that sort of thing. Therefore, I was sitting in the sunroom reading a novel by Greg Bear in order to wind down before dinner. Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that Julie was kneeling at my feet, still fully clothed in the nice blouse and skirt she wore to the office, sucking slowly and teasingly on my cock. She had a fantastic body, so I usually had her get naked before blowing me, but today I'd chosen to order her to kneel and suck without preamble as soon as she got home. Since programming her not only to obey my every whim, but to do so eagerly while getting turned on by doing so, sometimes I found actions emphasizing her subjection were more of a turn on than those that might objectively feel better. That's why she'd come home to find me with my pants open and cock out as I read, and the only words I'd spoken were "suck me;" since she'd started the only thing I'd said to her was to slow down so I could enjoy my book while she blew me.

She'd been at it for a bit when there was a knock on the door. I put my book down as I called out to find out who it was, while putting a hand on the back of Julie's head to push her further down on my cock.

From the other side of the door, I heard Ray call out, "It's me."

Julie had my dick buried in her throat as I called back, "Use your key and come on in." I'd given Ray a key last year so he could look in on the house while Julie and I were on vacation.

I let Julie raise up since I could tell she was starting to get a bit weak from lack of oxygen. She raised up, gulped in some air, then resumed blowing me. On the other side of the door I didn't hear anything for a bit, probably because Ray had paused in confusion when I told him to let himself in. Then I heard his key rattle in the door a bit, before he opened the door and walked in.

Upon seeing Julie blowing me, Ray stopped in his tracks and gaped. I tapped Julie on the head and said, "Don't be rude. Say hi to our guest."

She let my dick out of her mouth with a pop and looked back over her shoulder in order to say, "Hi Ray."

I gave her a light smack on the back of the head. "Now get back to work, slut."

Julie again began sucking my cock, as Ray visibly shook himself and said, "Damn man..."

I shrugged. "You've seen her blow me before."

Ray looked around, "Where's Shelly?"

He was referring to the hot pink-haired lesbian I'd enslaved. "She's not here. She's either at home or at work. I had her stay here for a few days when I first snared her, but she's actually annoying if you spend any amount of time around her, so I let her keep living her own life unless I need her."

As I spoke, Julie kept bobbing up and down on my cock, still going slow and easy because that was the last order I'd given her. Ray looked at her with growing lust, as I asked him, "What's up?"

He said, "Oh! You told me you needed some of Steff's pubes, and I have them." As he said this, he held up a small bag.

I pushed Julie's head back down so I could enjoy the feel of her throat as she deepthroated me as I said, "How'd you get those?"

He grimaced. "Well, it cost me, so I hope it was worth it. We had a bit of a fight about how often she gets her pussy waxed. I told her it was too expensive, we went round and round, and she agreed to stop going as often—which meant she shaves in between visits, so here you go."

I let Julie's head go so she could pop up and get some air, then tangled my hand in her hair to keep her from putting my dick back in her mouth. I held her just far enough away so she couldn't, and by this point she understand that this meant to start tonguing my cock. As her tongue slid over and around the head of my cock, I said to Ray, "Awesome."

He was watching Julie and said, "You still didn't tell me why you need it..."

I let go of Julie's hair and she again engulfed my cock with her warm, wet mouth, as I shrugged again and replied, "It's just part of the spell."

Ray shuffled a bit and said, "Yeah, about that. Steff has been in a bitchy mood because of the fight and she also mentioned that she hasn't seen Julie outside of the gym for a while. Let's go ahead and get this over with this weekend, I'm getting sick of Steff's shit."

I sat back and crossed my hands behind my head, enjoying the feel of Julie's mouth sliding up and down my cock. It felt good, but I'd been cumming in or on her at least once a day if not more often for several weeks now, so I was nowhere near to cumming. I ignored her—though Ray was watching her intently, with an obvious hard on—as I thought. Julie had gone with her yoga instructor, Tabby, to the spa in order to score one of Tabby's pubes, though she'd almost gotten busted by the spa owner while fishing some of the wax used on Tabby's pussy out of the bio-hazard container. Apparently the owner had given Julie some weird looks and she thought the owner had some idea she'd been doing something she shouldn't, but Julie gave her a big tip so that was the end of that.

Julie had also managed to strike up a friendship with Tabby, who, as it turned out, was pre-law in college. Since Julie was a lawyer, it had been little trouble to get Tabby to look up to her. Julie had used that to her advantage by asking Tabby over for dinner this weekend. I planned to use this dinner to enslave Tabby, but as I thought about it, it occurred to me that I could use the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.

During my pause, as I thought about all this, Ray had been watching Julie blow me with obvious lust in his eyes. I broke his observation of my wife, who didn't like him at all, blowing me right in front of him, by saying, "Sure, why not? Tabby is coming over on Saturday at 7. Bring Steff and I'll cast the spell on both of them at once."

Ray switched his gaze from my cock-sucking wife to my eyes, and said, "Can you do that? Get both of them at once?"

I said, "I can't see why not."

He watched Julie blow me a bit, then said, "Okay, let's do it. But just so we're clear, Steff will be under my command, right?"

I didn't let my irritation make its way to my eyes. This is not what we had talked about, and the only reason he'd even say something like that is because of a combination of not understanding how the spell worked and not trusting me fully. Well, the latter more than the former, I supposed. It occurred to me that if I placed Steff's pube in Ray's food while she was under the influence of the music, incense, and other elements of the spell, then there was no reason he couldn't control her. No reason other than the fact that I had no intention of sharing the power of my spell with him or anyone else.

I didn't say any of that. Instead, various scenarios went through my mind, as the one I wanted—one that had been in the back of my head, though I had not consciously acknowledged it—clicked into place. When I opened my mouth, I did something I didn't do with Ray—I lied to him.

I said, "Sure, I'd assumed that's what you wanted from the beginning."

He relaxed, with the exception of the boner he had, and then I said, "Since Steff has been mad at you, she probably hasn't blown you in a while, right?"

He snorted. "Even when she's not mad, she doesn't blow me."

I tapped Julie on the head. "Want Julie to suck you off before you leave?"

Ray's face broke into a broad grin as he said, "hell yeah!"

He immediately began undoing his pants, and while he was distracted by that, I pulled Julie up by the hair so I could look her in the eyes as I said to her, "Make sure you give Ray the best blowjob you possibly can and swallow his cum like a good girl..."

He broke in to say, "Mind if I cum on her tits this time?"

I said, "Of course not." Still holding Julie by the hair I said, "You'll need to strip so he can cum on your tits." She nodded, and as she did so, and as Ray was getting his pants off and sitting down, with his hard cock waving in the air, I pulled her face closer to mine and whispered, "And get one of his pubes, understand?"

She said, "yes," so I let her go.

Julie stood up and stripped, revealing her beautiful tits, kept firm by her daily gym routine. Thinking about that made me think about her yoga instructor Tabby, which caused my dick to twitch. Tabby was taller than Julie, had even bigger tits, and was an incredibly fit blonde. I'd thought about fucking her off and on for years.

Now naked, Julie walked over to Ray and knelt between his outspread legs. She took his cock in her hand and started to run her tongue around the head, which was leaking pre-cum, causing him to groan.

Ray looked down at Julie and said, "I have to be home soon, so go ahead and get me off as fast as you can."

Julie nodded, then slid about half of Ray's cock into her mouth all in one go as she kept stroking the base of his cock with her tiny hand.

I stood up and stepped over behind her, saying to Ray, "I'm ready to get off myself, so let's spit roast her."

Julie was starting to bob up and down on Ray's cock, teasing his balls with her fingertips, as he nodded, "Sure man, she's your wife after all."

I lined my cock up at Julie's dripping, bald slit and said, "What good is having a wife if you can't use her like a fuck toy, right?"

I slid home into Julie's tight pussy, causing her to moan around Ray's cock, as he took her by the hair so he could slide her mouth up and down on his dick. His head rolled back a bit in pleasure as he said, "I'm looking forward to finding out exactly what that's like for myself, after Saturday."

I set up a rhythm, holding Julie by her little bubble butt and fucking her from behind in time with her sucking Ray's cock. I was pushing her forward onto his dick with each thrust. I thought about my plans for Saturday. I was pretty sure I could take Steff and Tabby under my control at the same time, so why couldn't I also take control of Ray?

Just thinking about that made me feel a stab of guilt, but as I looked at him with his head rolling back in pleasure as my wife sucked his cock, I rationalized that it was for his own good. Ray was my best friend, but he was also a bit of a hot head and he tended to run his mouth too much. As I thought about this, it occurred to me that if I left him free to do as he pleased, it was only a matter of time until he spilled the beans about my spell, and then what? What if the government learned about what I could do and put us all in some black-site prison somewhere, so they could study us and take my spell? By taking control of Ray I could prevent that from happening, and it wasn't like I wouldn't let him reap the rewards of the spell. He and I would be co-harem masters. Well, I would be the one in charge, but he would be my second in command.

I thought about this as I fucked Julie from behind, picking up speed, causing my balls to slap against her clit as I fucked her harder. Her mouth was working Ray's cock like she was desperate for his cum, even though I hadn't given her any programming to change the fact that she didn't like him. It amused me that she would act like a willing slut for him, even though she didn't like him—just like Ray's stacked wife would soon be a willing slut for me.

My balls were starting to tighten up as I thought about fucking Steff's pussy from behind, just like I was fucking Julie's, as Steff went 69 with Tabby. Fucking Steff while watching the two blondes pleasure one another, feeling Tabby's tongue on my shaft as I fucked Steff... soon this would all be mine.

Ray wasn't getting his rocks off as often as I was, so he was getting close already. I could tell by the way he was urging Julie's head up and down on his cock with increasing speed. The sight was erotic, but what was even more erotic was the thought that I made all this happen with just a whimsically given command. Being able to command Julie like this gave me intense pleasure, and it was obvious that my programming of her led to Ray feeling intense pleasure as well—the look on his face as she sucked his cock was all the evidence I needed to know that. Hell, I'd be doing Ray an injustice if I didn't use the spell on him, since it was the only way I could insure we'd both continue to enjoy the harem I was building.

The thought of a growing number of women under my control, doing anything and everything I could dream up... both Ray and I could dream up that is... was intoxicating. As I thought about it, my balls drew up tight and I grabbed Julie's hips and slammed my cock into her, yelling out as I came in her pussy.

As I came I slapped Julie's ass and said, "Cum hard, slut." I felt her pussy contracting around my cock as she came, and she practically screamed around Ray's cock as she kept blowing him through her orgasm. I stumbled back, letting my dick fall out of Julie's twat as I then stood and went back to my seat.

Apparently Julie's moans around his dick was all it took to set Ray off. He suddenly stood as he yanked Julie's mouth off his cock, groaning out, "Take my cum on your fucking tits!"

Julie's hand flew up and down on Ray's shaft as she yanked his cock, causing rope after rope to blast across her tits. I had to admit I was impressed by the sheer volume of cum he deposited on my wife's tits, painting her like she was one of Jackson Pollock's canvases.

Ray sighed with satisfaction as he began to fix his pants, then looked down at Julie, who was still kneeling as his cum dripped down her tits. Ray looked down at her and said, "How'd you like that, Julie?"

She said, "You cumming on my tits? It was awful."

A look of irritation crossed Ray's face as he said, "What? You sucked my cock like you loved it."

Julie hadn't made a move to clean any of the cum off her tits, thanks to my prior programming. She responded, "Master told me to do a good job, but you really are an asshole."

I laughed as Ray's look of irritation deepened. He turned his attention to me, "I thought you were going to fix the way she felt about me?"

I said, "Come on man, don't you see how hot it is that she'll suck your cock and let you blast cum all over you, even though she doesn't like you at all? Doesn't the sense of power add to your pleasure?"

He shook his head. "That's your power over her, man, not mine. I'd rather have her lusting after me."

Ray and I just didn't see eye to eye on this issue, which was another point in favor of using the spell on him. He didn't know what I was thinking, though, so I just said, "We'll talk about it Saturday night, okay?"

Ray grinned and said, "Sure thing—after we've taken over Steff and Tabby, we can talk about it while we fuck the shit out of all them. Did I tell you that Steff has never done anal? I'm going to tear her tight ass up!"

I laughed as I stood and buckled my own pants up. "It's going to be awesome, man. Want to stay for dinner?"

I knew he couldn't, which Ray confirmed by shaking his head and saying, "Naw, I have to get home. I just came by to drop Steff's pubes off for the spell."

He waved to the table where he'd left the small bag, and I just nodded. Julie was still kneeling, because I hadn't told her to move yet, with Ray's cum dripping off her tits onto the hardwood floor even as my cum dripped out of her pussy.

I said, "I understand, and I'll take care of the rest. See you and Steff Saturday at 7."

Ray nodded as he walked back toward the door. "Wouldn't miss it." Opening the door, he said, "See y'all!" as he walked outside.

I looked down at Julie after Ray was gone and asked, "Did you get it?"

She nodded and held up a hand, opening it to show me several small, dark, curly hairs.

I said, "Good girl," causing Julie to have a mini-orgasm as I walked toward the kitchen. I grabbed a plastic baggie, used a Sharpie to write "Ray" on it, then went back and held it open for Julie. She carefully deposited Ray's pubes in the bag, and even as she did so, I watched a dollop of his cum drip off her nipple onto the hardwood floor.

I frowned down at Julie and said, "Clean the cum off your tits and off the floor, then go clean yourself up better in the kitchen before you make dinner."

Julie nodded and, thanks to my prior programming, used both hands to scoop Ray's cum off her tits, then licked it off her fingers. Still obeying her prior programming, she then leaned down and licked up the cum where it had dripped off her tits and out of her pussy onto the floor. I watched her lick the cum off the floor like a cat licking up cream, before she stood up and smiled as she asked, "Chicken fettucine okay for dinner tonight?"

I nodded and said, "Sure."

Julie didn't bother putting her clothes back on, because I hadn't told her to do so, and I watched her muscular little ass flex as she walked into the kitchen to fix dinner, with my cum still leaking down her inner thigh and the taste of my friend's cum still in her mouth. I walked over and picked up the little bag Ray had brought, with Steff's small pubes in it, and took it to add to my collection, alongside the baggies with Tabby's and Ray's pubes.