A Fair Trade

Story Info
"Tit for tat" is how the saying goes - she notices you staring.
1.6k words
4.32
2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything about the night had been perfect. I'd always felt strange about being a straight dude going to a gay bar to dance, but the truth was that the music was the best in the city. From my gay buddies, I'd learned that I was welcome as long as I stayed in my lane and didn't try to hit on all the (very beautiful) women there, which was easy enough to do. I was there to dance, after all.

I wasn't invading the space for no reason - the bar had the best vibe of any I'd been to in the city. Hours passed, and I found myself coated in sweat, mildly drunk, and very happy.

There were 4 of us - two of my male friends and Karly. She wasn't there to pick up, but she was sadly (for me) one of the most gorgeous women in the room without even trying. Wearing nothing but a sports bra, booty shorts, and a slim black choker didn't help guard her from attention, either.

I'd been friends with her for years, and it never got easier to divert my eyes when she decided to show some skin. She had a slim, athletic figure that nonetheless boasted very alluring curves.

Hand to my heart, I tried to not stare. I wasn't there to hook up with her, I was there to cut loose and dance for the first time in ages. Nonetheless, Karly and I tend to be the most enthusiastic dancers in our group, so it was often just the two of us on the floor.

She caught me looking multiple times - her reactions started with a raised eyebrow and a sarcastic eyeroll, then graduated to a bit of a smirk. Maybe emboldened by the drinks, I finally met her smirk with one of my own, and let my eyes travel up and down her form lazily and obviously.

Karly nodded and her smirk took on a self-satisfied air. I uttered a chuckle that even I couldn't hear, and we danced until the music turned off and the lights came up.

Our two male friends had managed to find beautiful people to pair off with, and Karly and I found ourselves alone outside the bar in the unseasonably warm air.

"Hey, wanna walk home together?" She asked, rooting around in her fanny pack after retrieving it from coat check. I nodded agreement, and was about to respond before she responded "oh, sweet!"

Karly pulled out a joint and grinned. "I forgot I rolled this! Wanna smoke it behind the bar before we walk home?"

My blood instantly started pumping, but I managed to keep it off my face (I think). "Hell yeah," I said, more huskiness in my voice than I intended. Her eyes flashed in my direction, but she didn't say anything as she led the way into the alley behind the bar.

It was dimly lit and...well, an alleyway in the middle of downtown in a major city. Not exactly the most scenic place in the world, but we were blocked from view of the street - although it sounded like the club-goers were as reluctant for their night to end as we were, judging by the distant sounds of them milling around the entrance.

Karly sparked up the joint, her sharp features briefly illuminated red by the cherry glow as her eyes met mine. She passed it to me, and waited until I had inhaled until she asked. "So...are you still writing erotica?"

I choked on the hit and eyed her, a smirk firmly settled on her full lips. Still coughing, I nodded and handed her the joint back.

Not looking away from me, she asked, "Ever written any about me?" I doubt she intended her voice to be as husky as it was, but the tone went straight to my brainstem, and it felt like my blood was instantly boiling.

I chuckled. "That's pretty sensitive info, Karly. What's it worth to ya?" The question was half a joke, playing along with her flirty banter - but she didn't seem to take it that way.

She sniffed lightly and pulled out her phone, tapping it silently while I stood there wondering if I'd offended her in some way. Before I could ask however, she turned the screen to face me.

The phone was far enough away that I could see any of the details, but even the glimpse she showed me revealed her nude form, laid on her back on her bed, hands between her legs.

"Call this my 'thirst portfolio'. You get to scroll at your leisure, I get to read your smut. Deal?"

Words failed me, and I could only nod and growl out a grunt of assertion. I pulled out my phone and pulled up my online smut profile.

"Ooooh, so you have written a story about me!" She exclaimed, chuckling. "I've written five." I growled in response, still signing in. My focus on my task didn't prevent me from hearing her breath catch. "Oh," she said, softly.

I turned my phone to her. "Pick any of those; various levels of fucked up kinks, so...lady's choice."

She took my phone and handed me hers. "Do you um," she cleared her throat, "do you have a recommended reading order?"

I chuckled, watching her deliberately not meet my eyes - shyness wasn't a normal look on her, but it worked for her. "Start with the Roommates Tease. They aren't all in the Karly cinematic universe, so it's not an arc. More just a bunch of disconnected...homages, shall we say?"

"Ok. Shut up and look at my nudes, I wanna read."

I laughed again.

Her outfit might have left little to the imagination, but that didn't make seeing her nude form any less staggering. She had small but perfectly formed breasts (with pierced nipples), a bubble butt that looked very pleasant to hold (or smack, or bite for that matter), and an incredibly appetizing pussy.

I swiped through, mesmerized, my cock instantly hardening. I tried to ignore it as I flipped through the pictures - one of her in doggy with a butt plug in. One of her smacking her ass. One of her with her fingers inside of herself, looking at the camera with eyes half lidded.

"Christ Karly...these are hot as hell."

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw her nod. "You're also...quite good at this." Her voice was husky, the fingers of her free hand touching her lips as she read.

At her praise, my cock twitched, sitting uncomfortably in my pants. I couldn't ignore it any more, and I reached down to readjust myself.

It was, perhaps, the only thing I could have done to distract her from her story, as her eyes immediately tracked to my bulge. "Having fun?" She asked, not looking up at my eyes.

I began to object that I was just adjusting it...but then I saw her hand trail down to touch herself on the neck with just her fingertips. "Can't complain," I growled, and gave it a stroke through my pants, returning my attention to her pictures.

She sidled closer to me; close enough, in fact, that I could feel the heat of her body against my skin. Looking down at her phone, I saw her hand come out and brush against my cock through my pants.

I groaned softly, and her breathing turned ragged for a moment.

She half-gripped my cock through my pants, pushing her palm into it as she began stroking up and down.

The smooth trickle of sensation built a raging flame of desire in me, and my hand found her leg, moving up towards her sex - but she shook her head. "Not yet. Just...just you."

I squeezed her leg, but stopped my movement. "Fuck," I growled softly, the word bursting out staccato.

She ceased her movements for a moment - before I could object however, she dextrously undid the button on my jeans and unzipped me. I growled hungrily, looking away from the pictures of her nude form to the slender arm so expertly pulling my cock free from my boxers.

Still reading the story on my phone, she licked the palm of her hand and put it down on my dick, giving it a firm stroke.

My God. I almost came immediately. She chuckled drily at the shudder that passed through me. "Been a while, hey?" She cooed, her own voice husky and ragged with lust.

"Shut up and read," I growled, and she giggled and complied.

I turned back to the phone - only to find a video of her masturbating. "Fuck," I whispered, as the tinny sounds of her pleasure came through the speaker. The real Karly just smiled and continued stroking.

In the video, her hips began to writhe and her eyes rolled back at she neared her climax; I groaned, the electric fire building to a crescendo within me. "Fuck...I'm gonna..."

"I know," Karly whispered, her eyes moving off the screen and meeting mine. My hand grabbed the back of her head, and we locked eyes as the pressure built. "Please," she breathed, a sound that would have been inaudible had we not been so close, "I want it."

With a grunt, I came, the cum spilling down her forearm as she held my cock in an underhand grip. Twitching, another rope hit her in her exposed midriff. The rest came out into her waiting hand.

Both of us had broken eye contact to watch the eruption, but our eyes met again. "Take me home?" She asked in a low voice, the tone a promise that the night was far from over....