A Family Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
On a trip to Hawaii.
2.9k words
4.65
26.7k
40
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,204 Followers

In the first chapter, Adam, a 20 years old college student, told the story of how he ended up having intimate relationship with his mother. His father suffered a horrific car accident and became paralyzed from the neck down. Multiple attempts to convince Ruby, the mother, to start seeing other men were not successful, and eventually, with the encouragement of her husband, she gave herself to her son.

...

In the weeks that followed, the bond between Mom and I strengthened. Dad's happy eyes and cheerful demeanor were a testament to his sincere wish to see his wife happy. Of course, he cared about me too, but he knew there was no reason I wouldn't enjoy the new arrangement.

Every breakfast I was at home from school, we sat the 3 of us together, and talked about trivial stuff: My studies, politics, sports. When we were done, Mom would kiss both of us on the mouth, sigh, and mumble, "My 2 wonderful men. Can anybody be happier?"

One day, Mom was away on one of her errands, and Dad called me. I sat on his bed, and he said, "Adam, your vacation is coming soon. I appreciate you and Mom trying to stay with me and cheer me up, but I want you two to go somewhere, get fresh air, and have fun without being limited by a disabled person around you all the time. I thought about it long and hard. It's better to take a break from my presence once in a while, otherwise life will fly by you. Both you and Mom are young and agile. Travel somewhere nice and show her good time."

I hesitated, "It is a good idea to take a trip with Mom, but I think she'll resist, feeling uncomfortable leaving you behind."

He grinned, "I know what you are saying. Tell her I stopped loving her, and insisted you 2 leave me alone, so I can cheat on her with a nicer lady."

I smiled, "She'll be entertained by your joke, but I doubt it will be enough to convince her..."

"It may succeed if we gang on her and both of us tell her it's an order."

"Dad, I am willing to try."

An hour later Mom entered the front door looking upset.

"Ruby, what happened?"

"I was driving back home when a crazy old lady stopped in the middle of the road for no reason. I honked, but her car didn't move. I exited my car and went to check what was her problem. I couldn't believe it - She lowered her mirror and calmly smeared lipstick on! I was furious, 'Lady, if your lipstick is that important, park on the side of the street instead of blocking everybody!' She smiled at me, 'Young lady, I learned we all need to take it easy. Unless you are in an ambulance, enjoy the sunny day.' I had no idea how to answer. I just knew if my stare could kill, she would be dead by now. After 15 minutes, she drove away, but even then, it was at a snail's pace. I am exhausted physically and mentally."

Dad took the opportunity and said sweetly, "Honey, you and Adam need a break. Go on a vacation trip for several days somewhere nice and warm."

Mom laughed, "Frank, are you trying to get rid of me already?"

He muttered, "Sorry, Ruby. When you were away, a beauty by the name of Esmeralda visited me. I couldn't resist her, and we had wild sex for hours. She left 10 minutes ago and promised to visit me again when you and Adam are not around."

Mom glanced at him, "Frank, what have you and Adam concocted this time?"

"Dad thinks it's a good idea if you and I go somewhere for a while."

"I agree to a trip, except that I want to do it with him too. There are travels that are tailored to people with special needs."

Dad gazed at her lovingly, "Honey. When you are not at work, you are here with me all the time. A few days of being away won't kill me and will be good for both of you."

Mom had tears in her eyes, "You know if I do it, I'll think about you every day and have a guilt trip..."

"Ruby, get over it! I think Adam will have the time of his life with you. Don't you love him enough to give him exclusivity with you for a couple of days?"

"Frank, you are such a jerk! You always knew how to play on my emotions and achieve your goal."

He smiled, "You are right darling. So accept it and do what I say without arguing with me."

She sighed, turned to me, and said, "Adam, if you feel like your father, and you want to spend a few days alone with your mother, choose a destination, and we'll go there. But please, a nice and warm place; I've had enough of ugly weather and snow."

...

The day before our flight Mom couldn't sleep. Leaving Dad for a full week was a huge burden, despite Dad's claim he was happy without her constantly watching eyes telling him what to eat and how to dress up.

I tried talking some sense to her, "Mom, he is not a baby, and he has somebody with him 24/7. It's OK. We have a long flight ahead of us. Get some sleep." Her answer: "If I am tired, I'll sleep on the plane."

A day later we were on our plane, heading to Hawaii's Big Island. In the first hour, we watched TV and got our meal. Later, Mom's eyes began to close but she couldn't find a comfortable position. Since we were in a 3-seat row with nobody else with us, I suggested she lift the wedges between the seats, put her head on my lap, and go to sleep.

"Honey, are you sure? What if you are uncomfortable and want to move around? It's a long flight..."

"Mom, I'll manage."

I sat by the window. She sat by the aisle and leaned on my lap. I covered her with the blanket and planned to watch a movie. Five minutes later, the plane started shaking, and the pilot notified us that due to stormy weather, the next half an hour would be turbulent.

Mom's head was jerking constantly on my groin. My dick woke up and started engorging. A moment later it had extended significantly and hardened. There was no way Mom wouldn't feel it.

Seconds later her head turned to me, "Honey, what's the matter?"

I blushed, "Your head's movements excite my penis."

She giggled. Her head continued bouncing, and my pecker's size increased further.

She gazed at me, "Adam, resting my head on your lap is very comfy, but your erection is an issue for both of us. Let me solve it for you."

Next, she unzipped my pants, lowered my briefs, and enveloped my tumescent pole with her lips. I was stunned, but it was soon replaced with a fantastic feeling of pleasure and arousal. I watched her expert lips working my cock, occasionally looking around, but nobody paid attention to us. She continued milking me and my horniness intensified. I massaged her breast over her blouse, hearing her moan.

As the stewardess was passing by, asking if we wanted a drink, I felt my climax was close. It was too late for Mom to sit up and for me to zip my pants. I covered her head with the blanket, and seconds later, the lady stood by me and asked, "Sir, what would you like to drink?"

"I'll have ginger ale."

She looked at the blanket covering Mom's head and whispered, "She must be asleep now. Would you like something for her to drink once she wakes up?"

"Yes. Orange juice, please."

The stewardess handed me the cup, smiled, and whispered, "I am jealous. I would have loved to take her place..." I smiled back at her.

As she left, Mom resumed her sucking, and a short time later, I erupted in her mouth, flooding it with my slimy spunk.

When I was done, Mom sat up and laughed, "It was fun to have your cock in my mouth when the lady talked to you. It was especially entertaining to hear she wanted to be in my place. I think she meant she wanted to put her head on your lap and sleep, but who knows?..."

"Mom, do you think oral sex counts for The Mile High Club?"

"Hon, I have no idea, but if you plan on using the bathroom to have sex with me, forget it." We both had a good laugh.

The turbulence diminished a few minutes later and Mom fell asleep on my lap until we were about to land.

...

In Ellison Kona airport, I rented a Mustang convertible, and 40 minutes later, we arrived at our Mauna Lani hotel. When I booked it, the resort looked nice and pricey, but I didn't realize how luxurious it was. We registered at 4 pm, and it was a sunny day. We decided to stroll around. We put on summery clothes and walked around the property. It had a private beach, multiple swimming pools and restaurants, and beautiful colorful plants. Many guests were basking in the hot sun, sitting on reclining chairs on the shore, with many others strolling and enjoying the view.

In the evening we ate dinner at the nearby Tommy Bahama. Mom ordered the Lump Blue Crab & Avocado Salad and Baja Margarita, while I took the Guava Glazed Baby Pork Ribs and one of their Chardonnay drinks. Everything was delicious.

Mom's face looked happier than I've seen her lately. I caressed her hand and said, "Mom, it's a great place, the weather is very welcoming, and you look amazing. I love you."

She glanced into my eyes and muttered. "Honey, I feel the same way."

We walked along the beach, and stopped to observe the sunset. It was so romantic! I hugged Mom's shoulder and she leaned her head on my chest. She mumbled, "Thank you for bringing me here. It's a totally different world from home."

I kissed her lips softly, "You are very pretty with the setting sun background. I wish I had the camera with me."

"Adam, we can do it tomorrow or the next day. Tomorrow I'd like to stay here, swim in the ocean, and just relax. I didn't have a good vacation for too long. I was scared to leave Dad alone, but I think he'll be all right. I'll call him later just to feel better, and then I'll be all yours."

"Mom, it sounds very tempting..."

She giggled, "Naughty boy. I get the feeling your dirty mind is already planning to use my body..."

"Mom, I plead the fifth."

"Shame on you! We are in the most wonderful place on earth and your mind is in the gutter!"

"That is not true. You enjoy nature and I would like to absorb the fantastic sights with the pleasure of your company."

We walked hand in hand for about an hour, digesting the tasty meal, before returning to our 4th floor room. Mom stood on our balcony and gazed at the small waves hitting the shore.

I was behind her and hugged her waist. It was a magic moment; The rest of the world was so far: No wars, no famine, no extreme politics - Only peace and calm. And Mom who I loved so much...

My hands moved from her waist slowly up, gently caressing her ample breasts. She didn't react, but her respiration increased. I kissed the side of her neck. She shivered. My hands tweaked her hardening nipples through her blouse, and I felt her butt push against my groin. My prick didn't need another clue. His rise seemed much faster than usual.

Next, I Unbuttoned her blouse, starting at the top. Her pink soft bra revealed itself once the 3rd button was undone. I continued downward as Mom was still watching the waves. I gingerly removed her blouse and then unclasped her bra. Her just-released gorgeous C cup tits faced the endless sea. I massaged the firm flesh, feeling my raging rod trying to burst through my pants. It was nesting in Mom's crack, hard like a baseball bat. Her right hand moved behind her back, and she lowered my zipper. The soft head protruded above the brief's waistband. She wrapped her tiny palm around it, and whispered, "Darling, I am very wet too..."

I released her skirt and lowered her panties to the floor. Mom was now facing the seashore naked. I was dressed but my cock was exposed, pointing skyward. In front of us, there were many guests walking by, having no clue Mom was standing on the terrace in the nude...

I bent her upper body on the ledge and her hands grasped the railings. She spread her legs apart for me, and whispered, "Is this what you want, honey?"

"Yes, Mom. Having you while watching such a breathtaking view is something I wanted since our first time together."

She lowered her hand, pulled my prick, and directed it into her drenched snatch. My organ advanced gradually into her pussy, impaling her body. Her pulse increased rapidly. Once I was all the way in, I heard Mom's croaky voice, "Son, your cock fills my cunt as if it was intended to stay there forever! It feels terrific. Yes honey, give it to me..."

I began slowly, enjoying the tight slippery tunnel. I leaned lightly on her back with my left hand kneading her plump breast and my right rubbing her mound, gradually descending to her sensitive clitty. I kissed her neck again and my fingers began flipping her love nub. Suddenly, I felt her body start to tremble, and she blurted, "Please, cover my mouth, I don't want to scream in front of a large audience!"

I moved my left hand from her boob, and inserted the thumb into her open mouth. Her lips closed on it and began sucking.

I intensified my pounding of her pussy, feeling my impending orgasm was closing in fast. A moment later, I ejaculated deep inside her vagina with a loud growl. Luckily, nobody was close enough to hear me but Mom. However, she was still shivering, basking in her own prolonged climax. My cock refused to go down, and I continued plowing her narrow tunnel for several minutes before slowing down.

When my deflating member left her cunt, Mom's body seemed unsteady. I held her and together we walked to the bed. I lifted her and put her gently on the sheets. She stayed motionless for another 10 minutes before opening her eyes.

She looked at me with a smile, "Adam honey, it's an awesome feeling to be free, not worry somebody we know may see us. I want you to know the last time I had sex in a similar way, naked on a hotel balcony, was with your father before you were born. Let me call Dad. I want to know he is OK."

She sat on the bed and dialed Dad's phone. The helper put it in his ear, and I heard him say, "Hi Ruby. I didn't expect you to call so soon. How are you and Adam enjoying there?"

She laughed, "Frank, better than expected... in every aspect."

He chuckled, "I hear from your voice that both the place is great and... Adam as well."

She whispered, "Yes. He is. In every regard, he is YOUR son..."

Dad laughed loudly, "I envy you two - Having a lot of fun. Jokes aside - I am so happy you two found each other. Good night, and tell me about your trip when you return. Kisses, and give my love to Adam."

I watched Mom's face. She had tears in her eyes, but was still smiley, "I love both of you so much..."

...

We watched a chick flick on TV and were ready to go to sleep. Mom turned her back to me and asked, "Honey, I love your warmth. Please spoon with me."

I hugged her soft warm body. It felt very surreal - Just weeks before, I was at home with my caring mother preparing food for Dad and me. And now we are in paradise, and I spoon with my lover-mother! I felt dizzy despite lying down.

I fell asleep shortly after. The next thing I remember was a dream: Mom was walking away from me, and I shouted, 'Mom, I love you. Don't leave me.' She turned to me and said, 'I am not. I am here. Do you feel me now?' I woke up. It was dark outside, but my pecker was being sucked... In the little light that penetrated the room, I saw Mom bending with her lips enveloping my erect cock!

Her lips milked me continuously, and about 2 minutes later I poured my semen down her throat.

As she relaxed in my arms, I asked her what this was all about. She smiled at me, "Honey, I loved the way you hugged my back and fell asleep soon after. I woke up feeling your hard pecker poking my back. I wasn't sure if you were awake. And then I heard you mumble, 'Don't leave me.' I couldn't sleep with my baby-son, my lover, in agony and aroused. So I did the only thing I could do to make you feel better..."

I kissed her lips gently, "Mom, have I ever told you I love you more than anything in the world?"

ragal2
ragal2
1,204 Followers