A Fantasy about Love Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had him where I wanted and told him that, unfortunately, I had to leave for another meeting. I summarized my understanding of the information he had given me and the conclusions we had arrived at. I would call him this week to advise whether we were prepared to go forward with it. I had the money, I had the position, and now all I needed was the man.

When I arrived at the club, Mr. Simpson and another elderly gentleman were just going in. He saw me and stopped. "Mr. Winter, this is my friend, Allen Bart. He has been my lawyer for many years and he's a good friend. I brought him to the lunch because there are some questions he raised and that I could not answer."

That was a good sign; if he wanted to say no, his secretary would have told me with great joy; somehow, she didn't seem to like me in any case. A lawyer was the sign that his interest was real.

We had our sherry, some talk about the latest cricket news, where I couldn't contribute, but they were happy to teach me, and the latest gossip about Tiger Woods. The roast beef arrived (rare and wonderfully done) and the questions started. Wasn´t twenty million a low number for a flourishing company?

I looked at Mr. Simpson. "Flourishing? You told me that it was gliding down to zero!" He shrugged his shoulders and the lawyer mumbled something like "Perhaps a slight exaggeration... How would the money be paid? Lump sum? Installments? All cash? The Chair at the university?"

Now I could impress them with my newly acquired information. He was visibly impressed.

"The Jason Simpson Chair for Logistics?" I told him that he would have a title ´ Visiting Professor of Logistics at the University of Sydney´. I believe that in the end, this was the turning movement. He had enough money for the rest of his life, but ´Visiting Professor of Logistics at the University of Sydney´? Which of his friends had something like this? I warned him that we would commit to funding it for one year only, but would review the situation in a year´s time to see what could be done. After all, he had his own sources who could help sponsor the Chair. We might match the funding he received, and the Chair might become a permanent institution.

The lawyer had more question about benefits, handovers, guarantees for employees, but in the end, Mr. Simpson waved him aside.

He reached over the table and extended his hand. "Mr. Winter, I accept."

The deal was done.

He ordered a bottle of their best champagne, the Billecart-Salmon Grand Cuvée, a wine which I had not known before, to toast the agreement and asked when we would start. I was not quite ready for that answer and told him that I would fly to Brisbane at night to see Mrs. Monahan and prepare my presentation to the (non-existing, at least just now) Board. I assured him that the deal was done, and I would be back on Tuesday next week to discuss details. I also asked him to think about a curriculum for the first year at the university, as time would suddenly fly!

We finished the bottle and said goodbye. At the last moment Mr. Simpson stopped. "Mr. Winter, we´ll be working a lot together. Call me Jason, please." I shook his hand once more, "James!"

He nodded and we parted.

I drove home, impressed by myself. I had negotiated an eighty million dollar bid down to thirty, but better still, I believed that I had made a man happy.

At home, I took out a bottle of the Grange; this was a reason to cheer. When I felt Maureen arriving with Jenny in tow, I lit the candles on the dinner table. I had spent my last hour preparing a light dinner with Spanish ham, French cheeses, and German Leberwurst. I opened the red wine to let it breathe and a Chardonnay to survive the time until the Ladies and the wine were ready. Maureen was explaining something to Jenny as they came through the door, but when she saw me standing at the table with a big smile on my face, she yelled "You did it! You closed the deal!"

I nodded and she threw herself into my arms. She kissed me with great enthusiasm and when she took a step back, Jenny was immediately in my arms. "James, congratulations on your first NT deal! May there many more to come!"

They drew me along to the bedroom where they changed into something more comfortable, much more comfortable than the business outfits they were dressing. There were some glances tempting me to help them undress, but all I wanted at this moment was to tell someone all the details of my deal. And I did until I saw Maureen glancing at the watch. They were hungry, as was I.

I apologized and led them to the table; thank God the candles had not started a fire. Maureen tasted the Grange and declared it needed some more minutes and we started on the chardonnay. Finally, I remembered the education my father had given me and asked them how their day went. It was eventful, going through the financial accounts (and Jenny mentioned that there was something fishy going on, but she would soon find out), the truck drivers adored Maureen, and she had visited her first prospect. We let her go on and when she slowly ran out of steam, Maureen told me that Jenny would be a wonderful addition to NT, much better than she was.

We had a mutual admiration session, greatly influenced by the Grange. Maureen had to tell Jenny once more how this wine had brought us together, and then we went to bed. As always, I was so happy to have my two loves close to me, and the feeling of their warm bodies beside me, feeling their breathing, smelling their individual scents, and looking into their eyes was pure paradise. We discussed the next day: I had to do a summary of my negotiation and they had two prospects to visit, and one they would be able to steal from Jason Simpson's company! I decided to travel to Brisbane the next morning and the girls would follow me on Friday morning.

The teasing started again. "Mom will be delighted. She'll save fifty million dollars and has to serve you for 24 hours: wherever and as often, isn't this what she said? Jenny, what could she mean with this?"

Jenny reminded me that there had been no time limit on the proposal and then enjoyed herself describing in great detail what I could do with Eileen, starting with bending her over the next chair and (not) ending with rather complicated positions. Maureen participated gladly and reminded me that Eileen liked sexy sex and she occasionally appreciated it being taken by force. She also commented that Eileen had always a bottle of Belvedere vodka and smoked salmon in the fridge; she would never again be out of these ingredients. She told Jenny about the first time this was mentioned in front of her; she did not have any at home but corrected that flaw immediately. Unfortunately, it was too late, and the opportunity was lost.

"But Mom made up for it the next time and she even had Grey Goose for me; I've to say that we could not walk properly the next morning!"

Jenny looked surprised. "He took you both in the ass? Well, darling, I'll take a bottle of Cîroc to Brisbane!"

Maureen and I had bought a beautiful tiara for Eileen and Jenny had found a wonderful painting of the Australian landscape, with an aborigine looking into the distance. It would fit nicely into the collection Eileen already had. They would bring the presents on Friday. The night ended with kisses and sweet nothings, and a very satisfied deep dream about us walking on an island. When it became interesting, I woke up, however, and there was not much time left for anything.

The day went well until Mr. Simpson called, complaining that NT had offered a bid to one of his customers and he had lost him to that fiendish woman. If we continued this way soon there would be no company left to sell! I confirmed that our offer was firm and that I would call him on Friday night about the Board decision. I told him that Mrs. Monahan had been selected as the Queensland Business Person of the Year and that there would be a big party; I also reminded him that Allan had the same honor in NSW and I was certain that Mrs. Monahan would come to this event; I would ensure that he would meet her. The day passed rapidly and at night I told Maureen about Mr. Simpson's call. She was not disturbed at all.

"It is my job to grow my company. If he cannot hold his own that's his problem, but I promise you that I'll treat him nicely once he has sold his company to us and is part of the group."

The next morning, I took my plane to Brisbane, but not before receiving all kinds of recommendations and warnings; it seemed that they believed that Eileen would eat me alive. When I responded that they should perhaps be more concerned about the poor little woman being ravished by this 'bodacious and brave' monster they laughed.

"Mom is anything but a poor little woman. You better look out for yourself; remember that you have two women who'll want to have their share also."

I kissed them (and it was not easy to part) and left. The flight was easy, but I arrived late due to flight congestion in Sydney. It was an hour and a half, but the different time zone let me arrive officially only 30 minutes later. It was almost one o'clock and Eileen was at the airport to pick me up. I knew where she was, as everyone seemed to glance in only one direction where this glorious woman was standing. She was dressed in a dark blue tailleur that showed off her slender figure; the embroidered piqué blazer reaching to her hips, and the skirt just touching her knees. A white blouse underneath close to her neck hinted at a firm cleavage. A dark blue handbag accompanied her with an almost discreet CC shouting, "I am Chanel!" Even I recognized that it was a Chanel costume and probably cost more than my Porsche.

When she saw me, a wide smile appeared on her face and she embraced me. "James, there are friends here so just give me a kiss on my cheek. Once we are home ... Let's go and have lunch and tell me about the deal. It is wonderful that he's interested in selling his company for less than eighty million. We'll save money and you'll receive a nice bonus. Just decide what you want, money or me. Or both?"

She had made reservations at a waterfront restaurant and she ordered a glass of champagne for us to start. "Tell me, where do we stand. Is everything resolved? And what is the final price? We can do eighty million, but we would have to stretch our resources."

I told her that Mr. Simpson had accepted our offer, but that I wanted to talk about it when we were alone. "Let's enjoy our lunch and let me look at you; you're the most beautiful woman I ever have seen." She blushed. "And Maureen?"

"Maureen is still very young, and her beauty is different. One day she'll be as beautiful as you are today, but it'll take time. You, my dear, are just stunning and I'm very proud to be seen with you."

She grinned. "Wait until we are at home and you'll see much more of me!"

She recommended the Spanner Crab with avocado and then the Tiger Prawns, all cooked to perfection. She chose an Mt. Pleasant Semillon with crisp, clean and a slightly tangy finish, telling me that I always should look out for Semillon: it had a better length and balance than the Sauvignon Blanc. Something new I learned!

When I sipped the wine, I mentioned that it reminded me of another liquid with a tangy finish. She looked at me with a question in her eyes. I looked around, there was nobody close.

"Eileen, when I kiss your body and slowly wander south, you exhibit more and more a similar scent, and when I get you really excited, you squirt exactly the same flavor into my mouth. Wonderful, to say the least!"

She blushed all over. "James! How can you say this now? Just wait until we are home!"

We finished the lunch and it seemed that suddenly Eileen was eager to get home. We finished the wine, rejected the dessert and when we arrived home, she drew me into her arms. "James, I missed you, really missed you. Let's change and we can discuss the deal."

I was told to change, prepare a drink and she would join me. I did, and when I looked at her wine cellar, I saw many wines I did not know. I selected an Argentine Chardonnay, Catena Alta, that according to the information on the back label, was collected in vineyards over 4700 feet elevation. I opened the bottle and sniffed the first impression: a crisp wine full of minerals. I put it in the cooler and waited for Eileen.

When she appeared, I was surprised. She normally wore rather revealing outfits, but this time she was covered to her neck. The dress had a little cleavage but also had buttons in front going down all the way. No transparency, no big slit at the side; just a beautiful woman in a straight tempting gown. She laughed when she saw my face.

"What do you expect? That we offer our body to you every time you see us? Actually, we do, but this time you've to work for it. You wanted me to wait to hear what happened with the deal, so now we'll do the following: every time you give me a satisfactory answer to my questions, you can open one button on my dress. If you manage to open them all, you can have me: wherever and as often as you want. If not, you can see, but not touch, at least until tonight! That is my deal, right?"

I counted the buttons: eight. I had to space my answers carefully.

"What happened to the deal?"

"It was done."

She looked at me and slowly nodded -- one button gone. I unbuttoned the first and the cleavage increased. I also offered her a glass of the chardonnay and she asked "Argentina?"

I nodded and she remarked that she had been to a tasting last week and liked this wine.

"What did you offer?"

"My first offer was a salary on one million dollars for the year he would stay with the company and teach Maureen and Jenny the ropes."

"You did not answer -- this is just a part of the offer!"

"You asked a question and I could not have answered that question correctly, because we were going forward and backward in the negation, but I did offer the million dollars."

She nodded again and another button was opened. The valley between her breasts was now exposed and I bent to kiss it. She pushed me away. "That's not fair! What else did you offer him?"

"I offered him a bonus of a million dollars after a year if everything was satisfactory and we would decide the bonus."

She nodded and accepted another glass of wine. The next button presented her firm stomach, with the top falling away from her breasts. I could not resist and caressed her nipples; she moaned a bit but pushed me away once more.

"James, I want to know what you offered him and don't fool around."

There were five more buttons to go. "I offered him a teaching job at the university."

She looked at me. "You did what?" I repeated that I had offered him a teaching job and reached to open the next button. She slapped my hand. "That was not a complete answer."

I thought a moment and conceded. "OK, I offered him a teaching job at the University of Sydney. This is a complete answer?"

She perceived that I had responded completely, and another button was in my hands. This time the first indication of a little g-string appeared. I protested. "Eileen, I distinctly remember that we agreed that the ladies would not wear underwear at home. What is this?"

She grinned. "Just a little incentive for you. Do you want me to take it off?" I nodded, waiting to see what would happen. She told me to close my eyes and suddenly there was the g-string in my hand, already wet and with her special scent. I held it to my nose.

"Eileen, a crisp, clean and a slightly tangy finish, with length and balance."

She smiled happily but continued. "How did you get him a teaching job at the university?"

"I offered to fund a Jason Simpson Chair for Logistics at the University of Sydney with five million dollars as long as he would be a visiting professor."

She protested; she was not interested in this, but I insisted that I had answered a valid question. "You are sneaky, darling, but you are right; that was an answer."

The fifth button opened the major part of her pussy to my view. She thought for a while and looking at her three buttons remaining, asked: "What do we get from the deal?" I wondered because she had wasted one question, but her smirk told me that she had thought it through and was ready to tease me with one button left. "We get a trucking company with a good reputation, an experienced CEO who has promised to hand over all his contacts and help us to change smoothly, and a huge tract of land that is probably worth more than I paid."

She nodded and another button was open. Now the dress had fallen to her side, exposing her almost completely. She looked down once more at the two buttons. "James, my last question: how much will we pay?"

I hesitated but knew how to handle this "Twenty million dollars!"

She jumped up "You must be joking! Only twenty million?"

I nodded and drew her into my arms, kissed her and lay her on the couch. When I opened the last button, she protested. "I still have another question!"

"My love, you asked how much and then whether I was joking. In my count that are two questions, and two buttons."

I pushed the dress down and looked at her, admiring her beautiful body, but even more her happy face.

"Darling, twenty million! We had budgeted eighty!"

I warned her. "Actually, it will be close to thirty counting the University funding and the salary and the bonus, but we get two very important items: an experienced CEO working with us and not against, and the land he has. I am certain we can sell it for at least fifty million dollars. There are a lot of high-rise building going up in that suburb and they seem to be of high quality. For the first two years we can handle our combined operations from the area we have already, and then we'll have to rethink everything in any case. But I did my part and now I want my reward!"

"Darling, you can have me everywhere, but I prefer my bedroom, and didn't I say as often as you want? And I hope you want at least as often as I want it!"

She got up, took her dress and pulled me along. "Darling, please bring the wine also!"

In the bedroom she threw the dress over a chair and lay on the bed, smiling at me. "How do you want me?"

"First I want to admire you."

She grinned. "I'd prefer it if you'd give me a glass of wine, admire me not only with your eyes, but also with your hands, and we cannot forget another part of you that I want you to admire me with, but from deep inside."

I gave her the wine, undressed and lay beside her.

When I kissed her, I could taste the chardonnay, but when her tongue came out, it was all Eileen. I decided to give myself a treat and kiss every inch of her, even and because it would take a long time to finish, and every second was wonderful. She was excited and as I was slowly gliding down her body with my lips, stopping temporarily at her full breasts and then at her crinkly lower lips, I could smell her arousal. I went down to her toes and back up again, turning her around. When I reached her ass cheeks, she mumbled "Don't tease me -- I've been waiting for you such a long time."

I ignored her and opened her cheeks, looking at the little back entrance and bending down, I slowly licked it. She started to protest. "Don't tease me, take me for heaven's sake!"

I slowly walked my fingers up her back and turning her around once more, kissed her. She was getting nervous and wanted more, so I went down again, but this time my hands assisted my mouth. When I arrived back at her full breast, I closed my hand over it and squeezed it gently. She pulled me up and kissed me, with her tongue looking for company. She heaved her chest into my hand, and I massaged that breast I knew so well -- so firm yet so soft underneath.

I got my fingers on her nipples and marveled at how they snapped back when I brushed over them. Her breasts had that tight and dimpled feeling they got when she was really turned on, and her passion was obvious in the way her hands ranged my back, urging me on. When I helped her lifting her hips, she invited me to enter her. I looked down and marveled at her hot musk washed over me when her swollen pussy came into view. Her inner lips were prominent and flushed, her legs spread wide and I moved between them, getting closer to her dripping labia. Her eyes were closed, her face and chest flushed, and her breasts rose and fell with her rapid breaths, her nipples as far out as possible. She radiated sex, lust, and open invitation. She lifted her legs higher and put her feet on my shoulder; now my shaft had the door wide open. I reached down and flipped her extended clitoris; she jumped and gasped. "Oh God, James, yes!"