A Fantasy about Love Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she moved, I felt that she was uncomfortable; today´s exercises must have made her very sensitive in certain places. I decided to be generous; after all, she was older than I was, and I had to respect this! Considering her enthusiastic participation, I was not quite certain, however, that age had any voice in this, but I had concentrated my forces on two spots only and considering that the last time we had made love was many days ago, it was understandable that she needed a rest. So I lifted her up and laid her at my side; I got up, looked for the washcloth and very gently cleaned her. My semen was still dripping out of her, and I felt her tremble when I touched her. In the end, I lay down beside her and embraced her.

"Eileen, my love, this was wonderful and very exciting. Thank you, darling."

She smiled. "This is your bonus day -- do you want more?" I shook my head. "Darling, I received all I ever wanted from you, but now I want to embrace you and just feel the warmth of your body, and the look of your eyes."

Her smile became wider. "You know that you can have me ´wherever and as often´, but even I have to admit that I've reached my limit. You can have my warmth, but my eyes will close very soon!"

I lifted her head for a kiss, reached down to hold her breast and gave each one a delicate kiss and then I just held her; as she had said, by the time I had adjusted my body to hers, she was already asleep.

I thought about today, her willingness to do whatever I wanted and my responsibility never to abuse that trust, about tomorrow and her birthday, the event the next day, and also fell asleep.