A Fantasy about Love Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I inserted my penis into her hot pussy and pushed. She arched her back to press her body into mine, feeling her coming ever closer to her release. Suddenly she stopped breathing and I knew that she was on the edge. Her body quivered under me as I pushed deeper and deeper. When I reached below her and touched her anus, she yelled and convulsed under me. Her legs slipped down, and she wrapped them around my hips, trying to climb into me.

Powerful contractions rolled through her pussy, and she pushed my hand down to rub her clit. I drew out her orgasm as long as I could, using all my tricks on her clit, in her pussy, and around her anus to prolong the contractions. Finally, she slumped down, her body exhausted. I followed her, gently nuzzling her pussy through the aftershocks.

"Oh my God, you nearly killed me," she whispered, and then she urged me up. I gently withdrew from her pussy, but she was annoyed. "You did not come! That's not fair!" She turned me over and took my shaft into her mouth. I was still excited, and it did not take long to be willing and ready. She lay on her back again and placed my penis to her labia. I watched as her pussy opened to receive me, and as I slipped into her once more, she relaxed and let my slow pace carry her again into arousal.

A wry grin played about her lips when she looked at me. "Are you prepared for 'as often as possible'?"

She started slow, but quickly increased the pace, knowing that I could only last so long. Her hips bucked into me, urging me faster. I grabbed her and pulled her into me. Soon the sounds of our hips slapping each other and as we moved to satisfy the other, our eyes locked, each seeing the other's confession of deep arousal at the thought of sharing so much.

I pulled hard on her hips and started slamming into her, with her eyes and her bucking hips telling me that I was giving her what she wanted. I felt the pressure build and squeezed back to try and hold it off. Eileen gave me a tiny nod, telling me she was there as well. The impending orgasm welled within me, heat shooting down my arms and legs. My body went rigid with the effort, and then I was on the edge, deep breaths wracking me that I was powerless to control. I pushed deep into Eileen, but at the same time trying to hold back the explosion. Finally, it boiled over, and the first pulse of relief blasted out of my shaft. I yelled out, and I heard Eileen moan as her body went rigid in my hands. More pulses erupted out of me, and all I could do was go for the ride. Through the haze of my own emotions, I could see Eileen twist and thrash through her own orgasm. Finally, we relaxed and looked at each other.

"That, James was wonderful. I need a bit of recovery time now, but you can play with me if you like."

Did I like to play with her? Obviously! I kissed the tips of her areolae, holding her breasts in my hands; they filled them perfectly, perfectly full, perfectly smooth, and perfectly firm. I pressed my face against them and kissed them softly, just caring and feeling them. I could worship them! but I also wanted other things as Eileen's nipples were perfectly suckable: almost an inch high and stiff lick a rock, like tall gumdrops. I went in for a taste and Eileen moaned and holding my head, stroked my hair softly as I teased her.

"Mmmmm, yes ... you know that I do like getting my nipples sucked on." she breathed. "Don't stop."

She let me fondle and kiss her firm globes for a long time. She loved her breasts and liked it when she saw that I enjoyed them, too, but then she started to move again.

"Darling, my breasts enjoy you, but there are other parts that would like some attention again. Didn't I say earlier that there are parts of mine that I want you to admire from deep inside?"

She undulated a bit and pushed me over her, hooking a long leg over my hip, giving my shaft a place to fit and holding it tight.

My hands wandered unrestricted, caressing her thighs, ass, back, shoulders, and especially coming back to her breasts. My touch was light and reverent. I rolled atop her, and she wrapped her legs around me again.

"Please, James, do me again. I cannot get enough of you! Please!" I was only too happy to comply, reaching down and rubbing the head of my penis along her slit. She was very wet and slippery, letting my shaft find the entrance easily and I pressed home.

"Oh god..." she gasped, as I spread her open. I pulled back and pressed deeper. Over and over, I gently worked my way inside her snug pussy, stretching her more with each thrust. Finally, the base of my penis met her clit, and she groaned her approval. It was a wonderful feeling of fullness, of filling her completely.

She pulled me closer, thrust her tongue into my mouth, showing me how she wanted to be taken. I got the message and began to rhythmically to rise and fall, my hips driving the full length of my shaft into her to maximum depth. She softly caressed my butt; it seemed to be just what she needed, and I could sense her body reacting.

I picked up the pace, but still gave her full strokes, slamming into her body furiously. She was gasping and panting, and I felt her pleasure building up more and more. It was nearing the point where her orgasm would become a living, breathing thing; completely unstoppable, and with a mind of its own.

"More! More!" she hissed, raking my hips with her nails.

Her words seemed to trigger her release, and she arched her back, screaming through the waves of ecstasy that began to wrack her body. A seemingly endless succession of spasms hit her, while I kept drilling her remorselessly.

When the last surge passed, her body went limp under me, and I slowed my pace, watching her face for a reaction. Her eyes were closed, but she was still with me, smiling exhaustedly. I had not come yet, but I felt that she could not take much more. I kissed her and slowly withdrew; she protested, but when she perceived what I intended, leaned back and closed her eyes. Her legs opened to invite me, and I knelt between her knees, looking at her labia. Her pussy was a work of art, pouting open like a butterfly's wings. Completely bald, with her clit standing up, it was shiny from excess juices that had oozed out.

I set about cleaning it for her. That process was something I enjoyed greatly. I licked her gently, knowing that everything was sensitive now, but she told me to continue.

"Yes, darling, don't stop. I want you to have all of me."

I tried to coax her clit even more out of its hood with long, wet passes of my tongue across the sensitive bump and I could feel another orgasm building in her, very slowly, in the distance. I delved into every nook, cranny, and fold of her succulent mound and it seemed to work. She was moaning again, and when my finger touched her little puckered back hole, she exploded again.

She screamed, a loud expression of joy. At last, she relaxed but was still panting hard. I slithered back up the bed beside her and pulled the sheets across her body.

"Thank you..." she smiled.

"You're most welcome" I whispered back. "More to cum, I assume?"

She laughed. Well, it was funny, after all ... the choice of words ... the situation .... my tongue, my lips ... she needed more.

Now, she was the one who crawled down the bed. She grabbed my still engorged penis, and swallowed it deeply, tasting herself on my skin. She bobbed her head, sucking me furiously, and my hips began to respond. She let them and moved her head and her tongue with those movements, increasing my excitement.

When finally I came, Eileen moaned softly, and swallowed my warm, thick, musky seeds, caressing my balls as I jetted into the inside of her mouth. She liked to swallow, adoring my taste and enjoying the knowledge that she was giving me such pleasure. She cleaned my penis with her tongue, licked her lips, and moved back up beside me. All I could say was, "Thank you...", taking her in my arms, and she responded, "I loved it!" and we fell asleep.

It was dark when we woke up. She lifted her head from my chest and looked at me.

"My love, every time we are together and I can give myself to you, I feel like I'm in paradise. I've never felt so complete before, so loved, so full of happiness ... darling, it almost hurts. The only things that would improve this if you were here always; I miss you so much when you are away! I know that you belong to Maureen, but I want part of you, too. And there is Jenny! Once in a while I dislike her: she's with you, sleeps in your bed, and I'm here on my own. This is not fair!"

I agreed with her that life could be unfair, but what could we do? She started to smile.

"Just wait until you come to Brisbane and stay here! That girl has to remain in Sydney to run our company there; she'll have a lot of money, but she'll be alone!" I reminded her that we had promised an unlimited travel budget, but she just grinned.

"Once a week is not so nice as seven times a week!"

I wondered how things would work out, but I trusted Maureen, and she would find a way.

We got up and I saw with a bit of amusement that she walked stilted.

"Don´t laugh, darling. You are responsible for this and I might just ask you to prepare dinner while I relax." I nodded and got up, helping her to the bathroom. "Go and do something while I have a hot shower."

I did and found interesting food in the fridge, including smoked salmon, what were her plans for the evening? Wherever and as often ...?

When she appeared, she was as beautiful as always: undressed in one of her transparent her misty gauze gowns that tempted all the time and promised a lot. She glanced at the table I had set, candles alight and a bottle of chardonnay open, and smiled prettily. "Wonderful, James, but you forgot two things..."

I looked at her and the table and she whispered "The salmon and the Belvedere!"

Now I knew what the evening was promising and was looking forward to it. We had a leisurely dinner talking about tomorrow´s meeting and the surprise I had managed, but slowly she was getting impatient. She finished her wine and got up.

"Help me clean the table; I don´t want to wake up tomorrow and see this mess. It will be my birthday and you all will have to serve me!"

Finally, we could go back to her bedroom and I followed her, fascinated by the sexy silhouette moving in her gown. Yummy, with capital Y.

She looked back. "Instead of looking at my ass, please go back and bring the salmon and the vodka: we´ll need it."

I turned and did what I was told and wondered again what happened to the Lord and Master idea? When I was back in the bedroom, she was already sitting on the bed, her head against the backrest, her hair flowing to her shoulders and a few strands touching her breast, a smile on her lips and a sultry promise in her eyes. Her legs were slightly open, showing her glistening pussy. She held out her hand to take a glass of the ice-cold vodka and a small toast with the smoked salmon. She licked her lips looking at me and slowly ate the salmon, and then threw the vodka down in one gulp. I followed her and she wanted more and with every shot of vodka, her legs opened wider until she indicated she had enough. The vodka and the salmon were nice, but this was not the action she wanted. She handed me the glass and slowly slid down until she lay on her back, eyes shining, lips smiling, and her hand pointing to her pussy.

"Darling, I'm all yours, wherever you want me, but I really would love you to fill my last hole; it has been such a long time since you took me there..."

I knew what she wanted; the vodka had been an obvious invitation and who was I do deny a beautiful woman her desire? I moved between her legs and buried my face in her bald pussy; her arousal had already painted her labia and her scent was overwhelming.

"Tangy with the long finish?" She smiled. "I hope you make this a very long finish, my love."

I opened her labia with my tongue trying to coax her clit out. She began to shake slightly as my tongue reached her clitoris and started to caress it, rubbing it in small circles; it was already protruding and with my caresses extended even more. She purred contently and opened her legs wide. She was getting a bit anxious and murmured "The other side ..." and turned around, lying on her stomach and presenting her ass cheeks to me. Her hand reached out to the sideboard and gave me a white tube. I ignored her for a moment and opening her cheeks, kissed her pussy and slowly moving up to her puckered little hole, I tried to insert my tongue into it. It was difficult at first, but when she forced herself to relax, I entered and moved my tongue around.

She liked it and when I touched her pussy and inserted a finger to rub her, she was quite eager to help lifting her hip, and giving me easy access to both her pussy and her ass. She placed the tube in my hand and when she opened her cheeks even wider, I dropped a generous portion of the cream on her little star and started to circle it with my finger, slowly rubbing the lubricant into her. She moaned and moved her hips, asking for more. I continued my gentle probing, keeping a steady rhythm. She purred again like a cat that is stroked exactly in the right spot, but after a while, the purring changed to a more impatient noise. I increased the rhythm of my stroking and she voiced loudly her approval. I added more lubricant to my finger and entered her a bit more, moving it in and out, and circling it occasionally within her. Her moans were getting louder and louder as she spiraled towards a first orgasm.

I moved forward and placed my shaft at the opening of her pussy, rubbing up and down to stimulate her excitement and lubricate my penis. She pushed back and I slid a finger in, feeling her wet and hot channel captivating my shaft. It was a warm welcome and George liked it, even wanting to go deeper, but I remembered that Eileen wanted a special treatment today. I withdrew my finger and placed George in front of her back entrance, pressing forward, eliciting louder moans from her. She pushed back.

"Yes, Darling, please fill me" ... and opened her first ring. It was difficult for a moment and then, relaxing, let me come deeper. I pushed more and slipped deep inside into her tight channel.

I began a slow in and out motion, never going fast, with Eileen writhing and moaning, with "oh god oh god oh GOD ..." escaping her lips. She raised herself up on her elbows so that she was on all fours and tried to go faster, but I kept the pace slow and intense. I enjoyed the pulsing and tremors I felt as her ass clenched around my shaft. Slowly I started to pull my penis back out, nearly removing it before slowly forcing my length back into her still resisting hole, eliciting a loud moan, only partially caused by pain, but much more by her enjoyment and satisfaction.

She began to accommodate to my intrusion and was pushing back tentatively into me, getting used to the fullness filling her, and adjusting to me. She wriggled around to settle my shaft deeper in her, and I pulled it almost out, then plunged in again. She groaned when I got into a determined rhythm, pulling out, pushing in, and every stroke seemed to go a bit deeper. Finally, I hit bottom and she yelled surprised, but she pushed back; it was a wonderful emotion, being deep inside her, feeling her acceptance of my penis, feeling her enjoyment of being taken in this spot, and feeling her willingness to give me all of her.

I moved and she responded, but slowly she took the initiative and increased the rhythm. Her arousal was pushing her closer to a release and with a wild cry, she exploded, milking me with her inner muscles. She twisted her body around my shaft, and it was difficult to stay in her, but I managed to control myself. I wanted another round! Baseball statistics can calm anyone!

She fell back onto the bed, drawing me with her still deeply embedded. She trembled and some shocks ran through her body, causing George to tell me that he was willing and able, but finally, she relaxed.

"Darling, that was wonderful. Exactly what I wanted." she snuggled closer to me; at that moment she seemed to realize that I was still inside her, stiff and ready to go.

"James, you want more?" I moved my hips forward and she smiled. "As often as you want, dear!" She wanted to turn around, but I denied her that move, as I wanted to come once more in her ass. She waited for my command and I turned on my back, lifting her over my body. "What do you want, or better, how do you want me?" I told her to move slowly 180 degrees, but without getting away off me.

She looked at me. "James, that's difficult and you'll drop out whatever I do!" I told her to be careful and move slowly, because I wanted to look at her, her face, her breasts, while I was taking her. She tried and finally succeeded; she was now facing me, but still being penetrated in her ass by my shaft. She smiled satisfied. "You know, all these stretching exercises were useful! I have never been in this position before because I was always looking at the pillow, being taken on my knees and elbows. But now, darling, I can see you when you come -- and you will see the same this time!"

There was a determined expression on her face as she started to move. Now she was controlling the game! Somehow she managed to massage my penis with her tight inside muscles and when she bent forward offering her breasts for my mouth to suck, I knew that she was right; this time I would come.

I looked down and saw my shaft coming out and plunging in again, covered with her white cream. She closed her eyes. "My love, come with me. Come for me!"

She went faster and faster and pushing her breasts into my hands, trying to impale herself as deep as possible. This stunning spectacle of a nude Eileen, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, giving herself to me, wanting me to take her, wanting me to enjoy her body, but principally, wanting me to enjoy her heart freely given, was too much for me. My own orgasm was getting close and she perceived this. I let one of my hands glide down and touch her clitoris, stiff and high, and tweaked it gently. Suddenly her body stopped all of its voluntary motion. She stiffened suddenly, her hands clutching at the sheets and only her quivering hips and heaving sides showed any mobility as she trembled, gasping for breath. The powerful clenching pulses against my penis proved that she was ready. She pushed herself down once more and that triggered my release. I emptied my seeds deep inside her, accelerating her own orgasm. "James, oh yes ... yes ... YES NOW!" and she exploded.

For a few moments, we did not know where we were, since the feeling was so intense. She slowly fell forward onto my chest and I hugged her; I felt tremors running through her body as my own body was relaxing. My shaft softened, too, and left his warm home. Eileen opened her eyes. "Didn´t I tell you that this time you'd come also? I keep my promises!"

I nodded; she always did. Well, almost always ... She wanted to move sideways, but I asked her to stay on top of me; I wanted to feel the warmth and weight of her on me. I hugged her and she returned the caress; we were happy, a couple thoroughly satisfied by an emotional session of lovemaking. After a while, she said "Darling, this is quite wonderful, but I feel a lot of fluids dripping out of my ass and onto you, and that is not my problem; but then it'll drip on our sheets and we'll have to sleep in a puddle. Since this is your fault, what do you suggest we do?"

I protested: it was not my fault in a long way. She had abused poor George so much that the poor guy could not resist anymore and was forced to give her everything he had. It was, therefore, her obligation to assure a bed where we could sleep contently. The discussion started and as it went on, the fluids turned rather cold so that both of us felt a certain urgency to resolve the problem. It was not that she still lay on me since I enjoyed that. It was that I realized that soon it would be unpleasant to be lying in a wet puddle.