A Farmer's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mama lay on her back, her face at rest. Her full lips slightly parted, I wondered what she'd taste like if I kissed her. Her large breasts spread and were supported by the water. I wanted to hold them, to squeeze them, to pinch her large puffy nipples until they stiffened in readiness. Her belly was clearly soft but also fairly flat. She had few stretch marks and obviously kept good care of herself. She had a large dark brown thatch of hair just over her pussy, and I was drawn to it. Her labia were swollen and puffy, and later I wondered if that meant that she had been playing with herself.

I was even harder than I'd been earlier in the day. I'd need to jerk off soon, or I'd explode.

"Jack, I didn't see you there."

Oh god. I'd stood there too long, and Mama had opened her eyes. When I looked at her, I could see that she was staring at my crotch. At my erection.

"Mama, I'm sorry..." was as far as I got before she surprised me again.

"Oh, Jack. Don't worry. I shouldn't have left the door open, but could you grab the towel for me? I must have forgotten it the same way I forgot to close the door."

I obeyed without hesitancy, unbelievably happy that Mama wasn't mad. I didn't think about what that implied until much later. As I grabbed a fresh towel from the closet across the hall, I heard her getting out of the bath. I turned in time to see her stepping out, her breasts and ass shifting and jiggling and sagging in ways that made me want her even more. I'd never really known what a woman should look like until I saw her like that. I forced myself to hold the towel out for her, and she stepped into it gratefully, covering her nakedness and smiling at me. I felt so much guilt, you wouldn't believe it. I loved her, and I was disrespecting her by behaving this way. I couldn't just let it go and ignore it.

"Mama, I'm really sorry. I was startled at first, but that's not an excuse. I kept watching because...because I wanted to see you naked..."

"It's all right, son. I mean, some might not approve, but I suppose I don't mind if it's you. Besides...it's kind of flattering when a young man stares at you when you reach my age."

I was stunned by her response. That's probably why I just spoke the truth.

"You're beautiful Mama. Anyone would stare at your body."

Mama blushed then and turned to leave. She walked back though, and kissed me, on the mouth this time. When she did, she leaned into me, and I felt her soft breasts spread and the heat over her lower body. I couldn't stop thinking about there only being a towel and my jeans separating my cock from her pussy. I felt a bit guilty about it, but she didn't mind. Before I knew it, she was walking away on bare feet, ass swaying as she did. I wondered if she swung her hips a little more just for me.

I forgot about washing up, or even about getting back to my room. I unbuttoned my fly frantically, right there in the bathroom and began stroking myself. After only a few pumps I came, spreading sticky seed all over the bathroom floor, the sink, and even the old cloudy mirror. As I came down, I cleaned up quickly, aware that the smell would linger for a while. That didn't bother me though, I was too busy wondering what my mother would look like covered in my cum.

* * *

I tried to get that image of Mama out of my mind, but I couldn't. Maybe if I'd had a steady girl who would have relieved the pressure a bit, but I truly didn't have time for one. I didn't think of myself that way, but I was the man of the farm in almost every way that mattered. If I didn't work hard, the farm would die, and my mother and sister would starve. That was a fact. There was no time for church socials or courting or sneaking around behind the barn. I could barely get away for even an hour a week. I jerked off, tried to think about Prudence from down the road, but my mind always drifted back to that vision of Mama getting out of the bath.

I still haven't forgotten about it.

Be that as it may, this instigated a lot of the rest of my actions. I had a desire, no, a need to see my Mama like that again. I wondered what her skin would feel like under my hands. Were her breasts very firm or soft? I knew that I would love them either way.

I resolved to discover every mystery of my mother's body and to make her love me the way I needed. Not the love of a mother for her son but that between a wife and a husband, or a lover. If Pop wasn't going to take advantage of this wonderful, gorgeous woman, then I would. I felt guilt, but it was suppressed by the enormous weight of my desire.

Mama would be mine.

=======================

CHAPTER TWO

=======================

We weren't poor, not really. Grandpa was pretty flush, for a farmer. He'd appointed our house pretty well, with a lovely couch from Davenport, a radio, and indoor bathroom, even an icebox. Pop had squandered a lot of what his father-in-law had saved, and a lot of what we owned was a bit worn down, but it still was pretty nice. You could sit out on the porch at night and swing. Sometimes we all listened to the radio together. Pop would rant a bit until he got drunk enough to sleep.

He used to beat me those nights, but I was too big for it by then, and he knew it. He never took a swing at Mama or Su, or I would have shown him how much stronger I was than him.

It was on kind of a hot night like that things escalated a bit more. Pop was at his usual spot at one end of the couch, drinking his fourth beer of the night and probably the tenth of the day, rambling about FDR, despite benefiting from everything he'd done. Mama was right beside him in the center, crocheting some baby clothes for a pregnant neighbor. Su was reading on the chair that I usually sat on. I was about to ask the brat to move when Mama patted the empty space near her.

"Oh, come on, Jack. You never sit with your mother anymore. Just for a little while. Please?"

Su stuck her tongue out at me as I gave in to Mama's demand. I generally did what she wanted, and now I really wanted to sit next to her. As I sat, she patted my leg and shifted slightly towards me. She left her hand just a moment longer than she would usually have, and then looked me in the eye for a second before returning to her crochet. She shifted from side to side, briefly, but I didn't pay it any mind.

I wanted to read that night. A lot of farmers back then were big readers as there wasn't much else to do at night. I was simply too worn out. Pop had quit halfway through the day, and I had to finish what we'd both started, some fence repairs. Instead, I settled for listening to the news and music and my Mama's warm presence. I didn't even bother stopping my mind from wandering where it wanted to. I wondered what kind of sounds she made when Pop touched her. He seemed to want to spend all his seed on the hussies at the roadhouse. I couldn't imagine wanting them with a beauty like Mama at home.

That was when I noticed her dress riding up, ever so slightly. It wasn't anything scandalous, really, just a bit over her knees, but it still drew my eye like a bear to honey. I looked over at Pop. He was awake but lost in thought. Su was drowsing. I wonder if my bravery came from desire? Or maybe I was just too tired to care. Very matter of factly, I let my left hand fall to my side, then down onto my lap. Then let it slide just a bit further until it was resting half on my leg and half on Mama's. If anyone had looked at that point, it would look innocent.

The way Mama tensed up when I did it let me know that she knew that it wasn't. I waited for a rebuke. If she had shaken it off or pushed me away, I would have stopped. I hope I would have, anyway. In a moment, though she went back to her crochet. When she spoke, I almost jumped out of my skin, but it wasn't to me.

"Harold, are you going to work on the outer fields tomorrow?"

"Wh-what? Yeah, probably. Or at least start on em. Why?"

It was an odd question, but I wasn't focused on that. Was she doing this on purpose? Distracting him? Or checking to see how aware he was? I wasn't going to stop, in any case. I let my index finger catch the hem of my Mama's skirt. I pulled it up, exposing an inch or so of pale white thigh. She shuddered, ever so slightly, but no one else noticed.

"W-well, Harold. You always forget to come home for lunch when you go out that far. I just want to have time to make sure your meal is ready for you to take and..."

"Goddammit woman, can't you let me listen in peace? I'm not taking a damn lunch. I'll go to the Road House to eat it. Maybe dinner too, if I feel like it. You understand me?"

I bristled internally, hating that he flaunted his drinking and whoring in front of her. Mama just replied meekly, as if it were the most acceptable thing in the world.

"Of course, honey. That's fine with me. I'll just make lunch for Jack and me, then."

My mind stopped for a moment. Did that mean we would be alone tomorrow? From when Pop left for the Road House until Su got home? Oh...there were many possibilities there. I smiled slyly, and let my finger move her hem up another inch. She suddenly coughed, and I stopped, adjusting her skirt down. I was frustrated until I saw that Su was waking up from her light doze and stretching.

"Go to bed, honey," Mama told her gently.

"But Mama, I want to hear the music!"

"Su, you've got to watch those children early tomorrow, and you're dead tired. Mind me now, go to bed."

Su looked like she might protest, but instead, she just rolled her eyes and stood up. She walked over and kissed Mama on the cheek and then me. She never kissed Pop unless he made her, and he definitely wasn't paying attention. I watched Su go up the stairs. She was a good girl and a fine woman. I would miss her when she inevitably caught the eye of the right man. My attention was drawn back to the couch, as Mama shifted again, getting comfy. Pushing into me. It couldn't have made it easier to crochet, even as quick and nimble as she did it. I knew that she wanted to be close to me.

I loved her, but right now, I needed more than closeness. I peeked at Pop. He was already drifting a bit, eyes barely open. Mama's skirt was back down to her knee from her earlier moving. That wouldn't do. I caught the hem of the worn white and blue housedress again and raised it. This time I moved even slower. I heard Mama's breath catch, and her hand's faltered a moment before resuming their rhythm.

I was bolder this time without Su to catch me. I didn't stop. I kept pulling the hem up until I could see her panties clearly. Mmm. Some women wore them loose, but not Mama. She wore tight ones. I put my hand on her unprotected leg and squeezed it. I was gentle, but Mama made a noise in her throat, a soft whimper. I was sure that she liked what I was doing.

I looked at her face, but she was still focused on her crochet, even if she did fumble at it a little. She didn't stop me though, so I slid my hand up her thigh, squeezing it every inch or so. Mama gasped as my hand touched the edge of her white panties. She'd stopped crocheting now, and her eyes were shut. I slid my hand over them just a bit until my palm rested on her mound. There was a beautiful wet spot there. I knew that she was all hot and bothered for me. She bit her lip.

Mama's eyes opened as I started to rub her. I wasn't an expert, but I knew enough from my friends that girls liked that. I did it gently and slowly and paid attention to her responses. When I was low...around where her cunt was, she loved it and rolled her hips a little. When I moved just above it, then she moaned, and I knew I'd gotten the right spot.

Pop shifted then, and Mama tensed. I could see him, though, and he had just rolled his head away from us. He could still catch us easy, but I wasn't stopping, not now. Mama clutched her crochet to her chest, forgotten, as I rubbed. I knew that it had been a long time since a man even tried to give her pleasure. And that was what I wanted, I discovered. I wanted to have her, sure, and in many ways, but there was more to it. I wanted to make her happy. I wanted to make her cum.

God bless her for teaching me the joy of giving a lover pleasure.

I rubbed a little more, and then I stopped. I looked over at Pop. He was sleeping deeply, then I looked at Mama. Her eyes were open, pleading, desperate. I knew that she was close, but I needed something too. Everything in life is give or take. Besides, she'd enjoy this at least as much as I would.

I moved my hand up to the top of her panties and let it rest there, against her soft, pale belly. I waited. I counted to ten, looking at her. She could stop me now if she wanted. I'd never go farther than she'd allow.

Mama nodded frantically and bit her lip. Apparently, she was in as much need as I was. I let my hand slide into her panties. Her coarse hair felt exotic on my palm, and I could tell that there was a lot of it. I went lower. She shuddered as I passed what I still think of as "the little man in the boat." I finally rested on her lower lips. Her labia, as she'd call them. I teased them open, gently. I felt her shudder again. Everything about Mama's pussy felt sacred to me somehow, delicate. I was worshiping her now, I felt. I slipped my middle finger inside of her, slowly.

God, she was tight, and she gripped it going in. Mama must not have been getting mounted enough because as soon as I did, I felt her body tighten up. She put her hand in her mouth and covered it as I started thrusting. Her hips bucked, and her body began to shake. She dropped the crochet, and her free hand held on to my wrist for dear life, not to stop me, but to keep me going.

Mama wanted her baby boy to keep finger fucking her, and I loved it.

I obliged, and Mama tensed and shuddered and tensed and shook and then, finally, a barely audible whimper came from her, and she went limp, like a puppet with its strings cut. She breathed hard, and while she did, I withdrew my finger, restored her panties, and pulled her dress back down. I looked at her and leaned over and kissed her forehead as she leaned into me. If I hadn't just made my own mother cum by pushing my finger where I'd come from, it would have been downright wholesome.

Pop shifted again but didn't wake. I realized that the night's fun was probably over. Mama wouldn't risk visiting me at night, no matter how much I wanted her to. And she'd have to wake Pop up so he could get to bed. I started to stand.

Mama's hand shot out and stopped me, squeezing my leg, hard. She shook her head. I worried a moment. Had I forgotten something? Did I leave something out of place? No, she looked beautiful, with a lovely flush on her cheek.

I soon discovered Mama always looked bright and beautiful when she'd been freshly fucked.

While I eyed her with confusion, she started to unbutton the bodice of her house dress. One, two, three. My eyes were locked. When she hit four, it was more than halfway open, and I could see straight down onto her lovely white orbs. She was well-endowed and curvy, the picture of motherhood. I wondered what her nipples would feel like, and I licked my lips. As it turned out, I wouldn't have to wait to find out. Mama took my right hand, the opposite of the one that I had pleasured her with, and put it inside her bodice, pulling her bra away. For a moment I saw her red nipple, large and stiff and perfect, and then the whole thing was in my hand.

I was mesmerized by it. It was the first breast I'd ever felt, and it was beautiful. Perfect, even. If Pop weren't using it, then I certainly would. I squeezed it gently and toyed with the nipple. I rolled it around, letting it feel weighty in my hand. I wasn't paying attention to what was going on.

Thankfully, Pop stayed asleep. Mama was busy, though. I didn't realize what she was up to until I felt the last button of my fly pop open. Then she reached inside and took my cock in her hand. I may think with it most of the time, but my mind was elsewhere this evening. None the less I was completely and utterly hard from my activities. I'd planned on jerking off at least once when I went to bed. Mama didn't want her boy to suffer, though.

Mama started moving her hand up and down my cock, stroking it firmly but not too hard. She knew how to please a man. I moaned slightly and squeezed her tit, hard. Mama just smiled at me. There was so much love in that smile. She wasn't just happy because we were doing something dirty or because I had finished pleasuring her. She was delighted to be making her son, who she loved, happy.

"Jack," she said at a whisper, "It's all right to let go with me, right now. I want you to."

Whatever she wanted, it was going to happen. I felt precum drizzle from the tip of my cock over her hand, and her pace increased. I was going to cum in my pants, but I had a vision, a lovely image of Mama's face with my cum smeared on it like I was marking her. I wanted to make that sight a reality some day.

"Mama...I...it feels so good."

I couldn't really talk, and Mama just giggled softly. It wasn't like any laugh I'd ever heard her make before. It was husky, and I wanted to hear more of it.

"Cum for me, Jack. Show your Mama how much you love her. Give me your seed..."

I never could refuse Mama anything. I grunted and began to spill my seed right there in my pants, pumping again and again. I filled my shorts but also covered her hand. She kept stroking until I was done. I was panting but hadn't even really softened when she withdrew her hand and buttoned my fly.

As I watched, Mama licked her hand clean of my cum. She did it so matter of factly and swallowed eagerly like it was cake batter or sweet cream. She looked at me afterward and gave me a beautiful smile. I smiled back, but Pop stirred a little.

I realized that we'd pushed our luck enough for the evening and I stood up and moved towards the stairs. I was surprised to feel Mama's hand on my arm, stopping me from ascending. When I turned, her bodice was still open. I buttoned it for her, regretful that I couldn't see them anymore, but she just put her hands on either side of my head.

"T-Thank you for what you've done and for what you let me do for you. I love you. P...please don't leave, Jack. Please. I know it's not fair to you. You deserve a wife who can make you happy and lay with you and not a needy mother and a...mess of a home. But the family needs you. *I* need you. I'll die inside if you leave, Jack."

I looked at her and put my arms around hers then I leaned in and kissed her, very softly on the lips. She responded, and though it didn't go farther, it lasted quite a few seconds. When I pulled away, I looked deeply into her dark green eyes.

"Mama, if you want me, I'll stay. I love you, and I'll do anything you ask. But you're right, it ain't fair. You give yourself to that slob of a man, and I have to watch him disrespect you. I'm dyin' inside already, Mama. I...I need a woman, something awful. Not just for a night, either. I don't want someone just to lay with. I want someone who loves me and cares for me like a wife. If I can find someone like that here...well, mayhap I'll stay there forever."

Mama blinked at me, but I didn't let her say anything else. I went upstairs to get cleaned up and to bed. Maybe it was too much to ask, but I thought Mama wanted what I wanted also. I'd give her time to think, and she could answer me how she liked or pretend that nothing happened between us. I'd respect her decision either way, but I wouldn't push or get angry. I wasn't my Pop.

One thing was sure, I knew what real need was. I felt it every time I saw my mother.

=======================

CHAPTER THREE

=======================

Pop, being himself, messed up my planned time with Mama. He was too hungover to go to the Road House at lunch, and he left to sleep it off at home. I couldn't very well sneak back without raising suspicion. He slept soundly when he was drunk but not so much when he was sober. When I got home that night, it was late, as usual. Pop was already eating, being unwilling to wait. Mama looked up apologetically and stood to get me a plate, but I waved her back. Su was eating too, and she smiled at me.

123456...8