A Farmer's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Su really was beautiful. I wasn't surprised by that, but I still lost my words for a bit. Her skin was smooth and pale like Mamas, but she was athletic and toned, and with what they call a farmer's tan. She'd never ever shirked from working hard, or doing things because they weren't ladylike. Nonetheless, she was all woman. Her legs were lovely, and her thighs curved into hips that I wanted to hold. Her belly was tight and flat, and her breasts were small and very perky, with a little upturn. Her nipples were stiff, and the thin brown hair over her pussy was clearly wet.

"God, Su...you're amazing. I love you so much"

She looked away, blushing more.

"I look like a boy. I know I do. It's enough for you to love me, but you don't have to lie."

I took my shirt off, kicked off my shoes and socks, and dropped my own pants. I'm pretty sure I did it at record speed. Su's eyes wandered all over my body, settling on my hard cock. She bit her lip, and I found the innocence of her desire to be irresistible.

"My cock don't know how to lie, Su. You're beautiful, and I want you right now."

"God. How will that even...even fit?"

I laughed. I couldn't help it. It was such a Su thing to say. She didn't like that, though.

"Don't laugh, you jerk! I thought I would be taking a man, not...not a bull!"

I walked over and hugged Su. My cock was caught right up against her belly, and she pressed into it. She leaned her head into my chest as I wrapped my arms around her protectively. I heard her make a little noise in her throat, and I rubbed her back and kissed her on the head. I would never hurt her and always protect her. I knew that now more than ever. I lifted her chin gently with one hand and kissed her. It started slow, gentle, but then her small tongue darted in my mouth, and we stopped caring about control. Her hands clutched at my chest, and mine found her tight ass. She moaned into my mouth and felt her wetness as she began to grind into my leg, lost in her want.

"Su, you're making me feel good about myself now, but you shouldn't worry. I'll go slow. And besides, there are things I want to do to you first that will help. Go lay on the bed."

Su, contrary to her reputation as a stubborn tomboy, was eager to do what I wanted. She lay on her back, but her body was taut, and she held her arms at her sides.

"Relax, girl," I said as I sat next to her, putting my hand on her thigh and then slowly caressing my way up to her stomach, which fluttered a bit under my touch. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to enjoy you."

Su trembled, but I saw her posture relax a little. She closed her eyes, and I think that helped a bit because she lay more naturally now, her legs slightly parted.

"Jack, you can touch me like this all you want. I love your hands on me. I love...oh god Jack!"

Su hadn't seen me lean in, so she was surprised by how I kissed one of her breasts and sucked on its nipple while my hand explored the other one. The thought that I was doing this to my own sister made it forbidden, and even better. I pinched her nipple.

"Jack," Su yelped, but then laughed and hit me on the shoulder playfully. I hadn't done it hard. I moved up and kissed her mouth again, and she eagerly responded, her hands on the side of my face. I moved to her neck and began to really kiss and nip at her. She moaned so loudly that I was tempted to mount her right then, but I held back. I kissed her breasts and chest as I let my hand wander down to her thighs and then her thatch. Her hair was smoother and thinner than Mama's, and I let my fingers run through it on the way to her pussy.

"Su, you're so fucking wet already," I said, letting my finger run across her swollen slit. She moaned and reached back, grasping her pillow. I stopped kissing my sister and watched her face as I slid the first finger into her.

"Jack! Oh god, Jack, it feels so good when you do it!"

Su rolled her hips up and rubbed against the palm of my hand, and I held it steady so she could. I thrust my finger inside her again and again. I was gentle, but I kept the pace up. She started to pant, and her body rolled. I inserted a second finger experimentally, stretching her out a bit. I still kept both of them rather shallow. She gasped.

"Oh god, Jack, I feel so full already! Oh god please keep doing that! I love you!"

Su was loud, knowing that only us and Mama were in the house. I was losing control of myself. I knew it. I kept pumping my fingers inside her as I kissed her fiercely. She kissed me back and then her back arched, her whole body tensing.

"Jack, I'm ...oh god, I'm..."

Su came, her body rigid then limp, then stiff again in rapid succession. I felt a fresh flow of liquid bathe my fingers, and her sweet musk filled the air. I didn't know how I would ever manage to focus again when she was around, the sweet sexy thing that she was. Sue finally fell limp, eyes closed, breathing hard. I kissed her on the head.

"Su, I can't wait any longer. I need to be inside you."

Su kept her eyes closed but gave me a little smile in response. I got above my sister and put my cock right at her entrance. I wanted to be careful. She opened her eyes and nodded at me. I pushed the head of my cock in.

"Oh, god, Jack!"

Su tensed a bit but then relaxed, and a tiny bit more of my cock slid inside of her.

"Su, you're so fucking tight."

I had no complaints about Mama's cunt, but this was different. I kept pushing, I was only a little farther when Su cried out. I stopped and looked at her, worried. She shook her head and smiled again.

"It just hurt for a moment, like Mama said it would. Keep going. Oh god, Jack please keep going..."

I did. I pushed into my sister with agonizing slowness. I wanted to thrust into her, get my seed inside her as quickly as possible. I needed her, and I needed her to be mine. I held back. Finally, I bottomed out in her.

"Oh, fuck, Su. Fuck you feel so good."

Su kissed me on the lips, and we made out like that for a bit, slow and gentle while she clasped my right hand with her left. I started to move in and out of her, feeling like I was stretching my baby sister out with each thrust. Each time I did, Su squeezed my hand and then released. She adapted fast to my cock. I was alarmed at how close I was to cumming already. I would make it last as long as I could.

"Jack, oh, Jack. I love you so much. I love you. I need you to make me yours, love."

I sped up. Su's legs wrapped around my waist. She was so flexible and strong, I realized that there was no way I'd be able to pull out of her in time. Of course, I had no intention to. I thrust a little harder, and my sister started to moan and whimper after each time. Her body began to tense and release, she shook and quivered as she came with such intensity that I was driven over the edge too. I started to cum, filling her, filling my little sister with my seed.

"Yes, Jack! Yes, fill me with a baby, please! I love you, and I want your baby!"

If I hadn't already been cumming, I would have after hearing that. I came so hard, and so much that I felt it already leaking out around my cock. I'd fill Su's womb as much as possible. If she wanted children, I'd give her as many as I could. I'd never thought of myself as the fatherly type, but I wanted to breed my sister then and there.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Su fell limp, and I had emptied myself inside her. I pulled out gently and kissed her before looking at the mess I made, cum pouring out of her. She smiled proudly.

"I took my brother's big bull cock after all, didn't I?"

"You took it well. I'm gonna want more of that tight little pussy."

I noticed that there was a little blood mixed in with our own fluids, which worried me at first. Su looked up at me and understanding my thoughts, reassured me.

"It only hurt a little bit to lose it, your fingers didn't go that deep, but they made me ready for you. I'm never letting Mama throw these sheets out," Su said, smiling up at me proudly, "because they'll always remind me about when my older brother made me a proper woman."

"You'll never be proper, but you'll always be my woman."

Su smacked my arm but wrapped her own around me, pulling my head to rest on her breast.

"You're such a jerk," she said before we dozed off in each other's arms.

I woke up a little later from a sound sleep. I hoped Pop wasn't home yet, but that was unlikely. Mama wouldn't let her children get caught like that, bless her. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit, before getting dressed going downstairs to eat. Su came down a little later, dressed in more relaxed jeans and shirt, a shy smile on her face. Mama said nothing as she brought the food to the table, but her own smile spoke volumes. She was happy for her children and for herself.

Later, sadly, I went to sleep in my bed. I wanted Su in my arms that night, and it felt wrong to be alone.

Well, things would change soon enough, but not all change is easy or pleasant.

=======================

CHAPTER SEVEN

=======================

Weeks passed, Su and Mama and I grew closer. To some, what I was doing was wrong. I felt guilt. I still do sometimes. I mostly wonder what kind of life Su would have had if she hadn't been stuck with me. When I ask her though she just calls me an idjit and kisses me on the cheek. I think maybe I worry too much.

Back then, though, I thought I was in the depths of immorality. I loved Mama, and I loved Su. There was no doubt that I would put them first in all things, and protect and provide for them. I realized that even before we began laying together that it was my creed, the moral bedrock that I was based on.

I would never allow anyone to hurt them or to do things to them against their will. Had either of them asked to stop or even me to leave, I would have done so. In this world, men are in charge most of the time, and women don't always have someone who will care about what they want.

Thinking of Su brought me back to this morning. We'd stolen out in the early dawn to a secluded spot behind the house. Pop was sleeping one off inside, or we'd have just done it inside. I'd had her from behind, covering her mouth as she came, her hands on the wall of the old fence for support. I was thoughtful at least and put an old sack over it so she wouldn't catch splinters. After I'd cum inside her, I sent her back inside with a swat on her butt before I went out to work. She cursed me but gave me a bright smile, her face flushed from our lovemaking.

So it was that I was working on the far back pasture where Big Jake and his mares tended to spend most of their days in early summer. We probably should have gelded him, but we'd been relying on selling his offspring for long enough that it seemed rude. He was a part of the family, even if he was a bit of a son-of-a-bitch.

Still, when I took the long way around him after repairing some fencing and making sure they were doing all right, I wasn't expecting him to decide to act out. All stallions are capable of it. Jake didn't do it often, and usually, it was when he thought his mares were in danger (either for their lives or for belonging to a different stallion). Since he probably could have crushed my skull with a good solid kick, I don't think he was trying to kill me. In fact, looking back, I think he was feeling playful.

Playful or not, when a full-grown horse bumps into a man at high speed, it will send him rolling to the ground, if not worse. I didn't fall under his hooves, thank God. But I did get bruised all over and end up with a cut on my forehead from a rock hidden in the grass. If it wasn't for that cut, I might have tried to finish up my day before going back to the house anyway. Bruises were annoying, but the cut kept leaking into my eye. I realized that I wasn't gonna be able to get a lot done unless I asked Mama or Su to stitch it shut.

Big Jake reared up from a reasonable distance and ran back to the herd. I walked back warily, but he had no interest in chasing me. He'd made his mischief. None the less I was back hours before I was supposed to be. That's why I heard it, faint at first, a shout.

"No!"

I was running before I even realized who said it. That was how ingrained it was in me to protect my little sister. She wasn't arguing, nor was she joking. Her voice had anger in it but also a lot of fear. As I got closer, I realized that I could hear scuffling and grunting from behind the barn.

"Pop, no! I won't! No, please...please stop it. I won't tell, I swear."

I rounded the corner as I heard the sharp crack of Pops palm against Su's cheek.

"You're goddam right, you won't tell. You'll do what you're told and lift up your skirt. You spread your legs for your worthless brother, don't yeh? Well, I'm your goddamn sire, and you will put out for me too, as surely as you are going to hell for being a little brother-fucking slut."

The words bothered me, but what I'd heard him do enraged me. The sight put me beyond thought. Su was pressed against the old barn, the top part of her dress nearly completely torn off. Her nose was bloody, and she was frantically trying to keep her skirts down. Pop had his pants down, and his cock stood up as drunkenly as he did. No. I would not allow this.

I moved painfully slowly. That's what it felt like. As though I'd never possibly arrive in time to stop Pop from raping her. I was only twenty feet away, though, and I ran fast. Pop turned at the last second, seeing me and swinging hard. His years of bar-brawling paying off with violent reflexes.

I took the hit, direct and square to my cheek. I'm sure he expected me to go down. The last time he'd knocked me on my ass. The last time I was just annoyed, though. This time I was full of murderous rage. I shrugged his meaty paw off like it was schoolyard slap. I didn't bother with my fist. Instead, my elbow crashed into his jaw. Pop grunted and stumbled back, tripping on his own drawers, down around his ankles.

I pushed in as he raised his hands to protect his face. I gave him a right and a left to the gut and felt the wind go out of him, then I hit him in the ribs, feeling a satisfying crack as at least one gave way. He fell down. The gentlemanly thing to do would have been to stop and give him a chance to give up.

I kneed him in the face and then kicked him the head and stomach a few times for good measure. I ain't no gentleman. When I stopped, Pop wasn't moving. I didn't care. I turned to my sister.

Su's eyes were huge. She'd never seen me fight before although lord knew I scrapped with some boys from the town from time to time. We didn't have have much to do, and sometimes we were stupid. As I gathered her into my arms, I was thankful for all the times Rex, and I had squared off.

Su just sobbed though, and it broke my heart to hear it.

"Are you all right? Did he hurt you?"

He had hurt her, of course. I wasn't talking about getting hit though, and we both knew it.

"No, Jack. He didn't have time. He just slapped me and pushed me and...he tore my dress, and I think I have some splinters in my back from the goddamn barn."

Su laughed suddenly with a trace of hysteria, and I laughed with her a bit, feeling relieved that she was all right. I kissed her gently on the head, then sighed.

"I guess you best go inside, Su. I need to decide what to do with Pop."

I stared down then at my father and wondered if I was capable of murder. This morning, I would have said no. As I watched, his chest moved slightly, and I considered ways to kill him.

Su ignored my words.

"Jack, he must have seen us going at it this morning. If you hadn't shown up when you did...let me get Mama. Don't do anything rash, you hear?"

I nodded absent-mindedly then went into the barn to get some rope as she dashed indoors. I may have wanted to kill him for what he did, but I wasn't going to, not yet. Not without clearing my head. I had to protect my family from him. I had to provide for them too. I couldn't do that from jail.

So I settled for hogtying his hands and feet then gagging him with some old sackcloth, and then throwing him over my shoulder like a bag of potatoes while he gained a sort of half-consciousness. I took him in the barn and tossed him onto the hard dirt floor, three feet away from some straw that would have broken his fall a little. His grunt of pain was reassuring to me. I left him there after making sure that he couldn't reach anything sharp.

I didn't need to bother. He was too drunk to do anything than moan and grumble from behind the gag.

I went inside, my face grim. Su was sitting down, and Mama was standing over her with tweezers in one hand and a cotton-ball doused in iodine in the other, tending to her back, pulling long splinters out. I cringed at that. She may have been hit, but no one likes the feeling of a sliver of old wood under their skin.

Su just grimaced. I was proud of my tough little sister at that moment.

"Jack," Mama said, her voice surprisingly calm, "I think you should go to town."

"And do what, get the police?"

That seemed like a bad idea, but I was struggling to think of an alternative that didn't involve murder and burying my own father on the back acres. He was a bastard, but I wasn't sure that I could live with myself after that.

"No, Jack, get the Reverend. He'll be at home tonight. Tell him what happened and do what he says, all right?"

"The Reverend? What about Pop?"

"Do you got him squared away?"

"Yeah, he's hogtied in the barn. Still breathing last I checked."

"Good. Now come over here. I'm about done with your sister, and you need that cut stitched before you do anything."

"Mama, I think that the cut can wait..."

"You sit your butt right down here, and I'll be done before you know it." She smiled at me, indulgently, but her firm voice let me know that there would be no arguing with her.

I gave in. I hated needles, and Mama knew it, but her hand was steady, and she got it done fast. Then she cleaned up the rest of the blood.

"There. Much better. Now get going. Su told me what Harold saw. That's a shame, but the Reverend's had a lot of experience protecting our congregation. Let him help."

It seemed odd, even given the circumstances, but I grabbed the keys for the Studebaker and drove into town. The drive usually took twenty minutes, but that afternoon it felt like hours. I jumped out of the old rust bucket and start banging on the door. It felt rude, but I didn't want anyone taking their time answering.

The Reverend's wife, a petite woman who was a little curvy, opened the door with a concerned smile. It was the first time that I'd seen her since her husband had come and dropped the bombshell about what our church believed. I realized that she looked a lot like him, maybe five or ten years younger. I understood then that he practiced what he preached.

"Lillian? Who is it, love?"

"It's Jack from down the way. It looks serious."

"It is," I said, feeling useless, "it's about Pop."

With almost comical speed for a man of his size, the Reverend came around the corner pulling on an old blazer and finishing off some kind of pastry.

"Alright, Jack, tell me what's going on. You can speak freely in front of Lillian."

I told him everything as fast as I could. I blushed when I told him about making love to Su outside, but they both treated it as right and proper, her giving herself to me freely. The Reverend's face turned stony when I mentioned what Pop had tried to do.

"Listen, here, Jack," the Reverend started, his voice more severe than I'd ever heard, "we're going to deal with your Pop, and protect your family. Don't worry about that. I need your cooperation, though. You've already been doing the duties of the man of the house and reaping the benefits. Before, God knows you could have left with a clean conscience. A man must follow his heart, after all. This changes things, though. You've entered into a covenant with your mother and your sister. If you abandon them now, they'll be in a terrible spot, whether or not your useless drunk of a father is gone."

1...345678