A Farmer's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that I lost the remainder of my guilt and understood that Mama was truly mine by birth. I came from her and her pussy belonged to me forevermore. There would be no questions. I fucked this truth into her. I bruised her thighs with it. I heard the wet noise of my impact into her, incestous flesh colliding even as our child grew within her. It was everything society said was wrong, but I knew it to be right.

"Mama!"

I cried out, cumming, filling her again. I felt my seed mix with a sudden rush of her own fluid, and it spurted around my cock, barely escaping from where I had stretched her out to her limits. I kept on cumming, long after I'd filled her womb, and her fertile pussy eagerly milked my cock. It seemed like it went on forever.

When it finally stopped, I leaned in and kissed Mama, this time with tenderness and love, and she accepted it. Her legs dropped limply from me, and I pulled out of her, spilling more seed upon the floor. I lay on my back, panting. She rolled onto the left side of my chest. After we'd been there for a minute or two, Su came over and laid on the right. I put my arms around them, and we nodded off.

When I awoke, probably a half hour had passed. We stood, understanding that our time here was over, although I planned to fuck both of my women again tonight. We got dressed in silence. I stopped every now and then to kiss or grope Su or Mama, and they made affectionate little noises and giggles.

Once we were all dressed, I started for the door, but Mama suddenly turned around.

"Wait a moment, Jack, I forgot something important."

Mama went to the altar and took a third chain from it. She placed it around my neck. The only thing that hangs from it is a simple crude stag's head in silver. I wear it to this day in both faith and gratitude for the Great One's gifts to me.

* * *

This is my testimony of the true story that happened in my family in the year 1931. When things were terrible elsewhere, and folks worshipped the barren cross, my people honored the Stag and prospered. Mama and Su gave me children, as many as a man could be blessed with. Despite there never being any man of the house but me, no one ever questioned it or called the law on us. We were as legitimate as any family, and we lived true to each other.

None of us strayed outside of the Golden Ring of Marriage, as the Reverend put it, and speaking for myself I never will. This was the realest and best love I could have ever known, and I don't regret a bit of it.

I intend to teach my own sons, now that they are growing up, how to start their own families with their sisters, who are themselves close to being ready to breed. I can already see the innocent attractions forming between them, and there is no question that something would happen even if I didn't help them along.

But I intend to help them and instruct them about the benefits and gifts of our faith. I will not allow them to hate themselves for the love they feel or consider it to be unnatural.

I swear both this and all the other things I have told to be the truth as I know it, and I pray that others may read this and find wisdom for their own lives and families. May the Stag bless you with virility.

-Jack

1...345678