A Farmer's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need any more motivation than that. I climbed over her, clumsily pushing my cock at her pussy. I was embarrassed, having never had a woman, but Mama gently guided my cock with her soft hands. As I slid slowly inside of her, I groaned.

"Fuck, Mama. You feel so good."

It was the first time I'd said that word in front of her, but she didn't care. I felt her arms around my back, and her legs hook around mine.

"Oh, god, Jack. You're so big inside me. You're a good boy, and you'll want to hold back, but don't. Just take me, and...and let go when you want. Don't try to wait until I...cum. This is when you claim me, do you understand? This is when I become your bride..."

I moved then, and she moaned loudly into my chest, my hand came up and found her left breast, grasping it, squeezing it gently and then pinching her nipple roughly.

"Jack," she cried, but she didn't tell me to stop. I started to move, in and out, and claim my lover. My bride. My mother.

"You'll have to pull...pull out when you're ready to finish, Jack. Unless you want to get me pregnant. Is that what you want, Jack? Do you want to plow your fertile mother like a field? Plant your seed nice and deep in her belly? Is that it?"

I knew what she really wanted. I'd heard her arguments with Pop. I knew how much she needed to have another child, and she was telling me now by asking the question the way she did.

"Mama, I...I want to fill you with a baby. I want to see you pregnant with full breasts bursting with milk."

"God, Jack...I'm...oh...oh... If that's what you want...you'd better do a lot of this."

Mama laughed, and I did too. It was serious before, and it still was, but it was also relaxed and joyous, too. I couldn't imagine anyone else I'd rather have as my first. I couldn't hold back anymore, and I began to really thrust hard inside of her. She responded, rolling her hips into me, moaning with each thrust. God, she was hotter than any girl my age could have been. I couldn't take a lot of this.

"Mama...I'm getting close..."

"I'm wet for you all the time now, Jack. You know what that means? It means you can mount me any time you want, and I'll give myself to you. The devil's put the heat in me, and it's only for you, son. Please...please don't hold back on me. Cum in me, baby. Fill me up, over and over, and..."

I let go, pulsing my cum into her, again and again. It was more than I'd ever cum before, I knew that. Mama made my balls go crazy, and I could see her mouth in an "o" of surprise as I kept going. I could feel the semen escaping out around my thick shaft. Then her whole body began to shudder, and seize up, her legs wrapped around me, dragging me deeper inside of her, refusing to let me out until I was through.

"Oh god, Jack, you're so deep, fill me!"

Mama came then, clinging to me with all of her strength, and I kissed and nipped her neck as she did. Her pussy milked my cock better than I'd ever milked any cow, and finally, at last, when I was done, I almost collapsed on her. I didn't let myself fall limp. My cock was still inside her as I kissed her on the mouth, my tongue exploring her mouth.

"Jack...that was wonderful. But we should get up and...

"No."

"Jack...its not safe...and there'll be hell to pay if the fence isn't fixed."

"I finished that before I came home. You're mine this afternoon. Don't try to get up. I'll pull you back down, and I won't be gentle."

I was surprised at how fiercely I said it, but I took her words seriously. If she was my bride, then this was our marital bed, and I was having her as much as I could before Su got home. Mama looked me in the eyes and then laughed softly, delighted.

"Oh, ...all right, Jack. I suppose I should get used to doing what you want...if I'm your wife. How about that, a mother for a wife. I'm sorry that you didn't get me when I was younger, but I suppose you were inside me then too, in a way."

"I meant what I said. I'm going to give you a baby."

"It doesn't matter if you do. I'll love you either way...and I'll want to keep trying..."

We stayed that way for a while, kissing softly and saying sweet things. She turned around and curled against me, letting me spoon her for a while. It was dangerous. We could have fallen asleep and gotten caught by Su. Lord knows what she would have done. But while Mama slept for a few minutes, I stayed awake, my hand gently caressing her belly and her breasts, not hard, maybe a little possessive.

I didn't like having to share her with Pop. I tried not to think about it, but there was no way around it, not now anyway. We'd have to steal moments when we could like we already had been.

Mama stirred when my cock did again, pushing its hardness between her thighs. Invading her sacred space.

"Again, Jack? Already."

I laughed.

"A good mare doesn't complain, she just does what her stallion wants."

"Well, I guess if I'm your mare, then you best mount me like one."

Mama rolled over and got on her hands and knees. That was the first time I had her on all fours, and something about it drove me wild. There was something animalistic about seeing her exposed like that. I felt a deep need to claim her, so I did.

I was a little less gentle with Mama this time, thrusting inside her quickly and smoothly, relishing her husky moan. This time she didn't say anything but spoke with her body instead. Every time she thrust her hips back against me, she begged me for more, and I held them a little harder. When she looked over her shoulder with her hair a mess and her beautiful brown eyes posing a question I knew that she wanted to be nothing but pleasing for me, just as she had cared for my life, now she cared for my pleasure. As she came, crying out almost in sobs, I knew that she appreciated what she hadn't had in a long time. Finally, her arms wobbled, and she dropped onto her elbows. I knew then that I had worn her out, and she came again as I filled her with my sticky cum for the second time that day.

Mama dropped onto her side, panting and I lay next to her and pulled her head onto my chest, enjoying the warmth and softness of her body next to mine. I wondered what she would look like if she became pregnant with my child. I felt guilty, but not about Pop. He'd treated Mama too poorly for too long. In a more general sense, I still thought of this as a sin. Not enough to stop, though. Never that much.

=======================

CHAPTER FIVE

=======================

I woke up that morning to Pop's angry shouting as he kicked the bed.

"Get up, ya idjit! Ya left the damn fence open, and our horses are all over the place."

By the way, Pop slurred his speech, I knew that he wasn't sober and probably hadn't slept. While I did make mistakes from time to time, I knew that I'd closed the gate last night, same as I always did. He'd probably opened it himself and forgotten about it, or just wanted to blame me.

It took me a moment to wake up enough to stand, and then a few minutes to get dressed. I thought for a moment and then decided to ask Pop if he was gonna come out and help me. The answer was almost certainly no, but it would be a pain in the ass to do this by myself. As I walked to Pop and Mama's open bedroom door, I heard something like a conversation.

I looked in, and I wished that I hadn't

"Just shut it, woman. I can't stay hard with all your prattling!"

Pop knelt on the bed, his suspenders down and his pants half off. He was drunkenly pawing Mama's tits and had brought her nightdress up to her waist. I almost intervened but got hard despite myself when I saw her pussy exposed. Pop steadied himself on her spread knees and then forced himself inside her with no foreplay or care. Mama cried out in pain.

"Ha, you liked that, didn't you slut?"

How could Pop think that she was enjoying this ill-treatment? How could he not know how to please this woman that he'd married twenty years ago? I seethed as he clumsily thrust himself inside Mama again and again. Then she looked over and saw me. She shook her head, almost desperately, as if to beg me not to watch her get taken by this awful man. I glared at her for a moment and then left.

I stormed down the steps and out the door. Somehow I managed not to take out my ill humor on the horses, who were apparently enjoying running about in the light early summer rain. Eventually, I got all of them back and in place.

I was angry at Mama, but it wasn't fair. She didn't have any choice, and I wasn't naive enough to think that she did. I had a vision of taking her just like I'd seen Pop doing, claiming her without thought of her own comfort. I felt aroused and then sick with myself. Being passionate, even rough, was one thing, but doing what he did? I would never take a woman who didn't want me, and I'd never treat her like Pop did.

One thing was evident even in my jealousy: Mama didn't enjoy or want sex with Pop. She had to do it because she was his lawful wife. That was all. We both knew it before we started our illicit affair. And that's what it was in the eyes of society, an incestuous, adulterous relationship. I loved her as my wife, but that didn't make her so. In the end, I decided that there wasn't anything to be done about it now. In the meantime, I was hungry, and I could deal with the other need later.

I walked back in after the fiasco of reining back in the horses, and the sight of my father smugly eating breakfast sickened me. Mama, attired in a plain blue housedress which still seemed to show off her curves, looked at me, scared and apologetic. I didn't think that she was scared of me hurting her, not physically, but maybe of me saying harsh words or deciding to leave. I took a deep breath and regained control of myself. She didn't have any choice. I knew it when I started this strange relationship. I couldn't hate her anyway, I loved her too much. I didn't know how much I could take of Pop doing whatever he wanted to her, though. I suppose if he had been just a bit loving in his life, Mama and I would never have felt the need to be with one another in the first place.

Su was a smart girl and sensed the tension in the air. She looked at me nervously, and I gave her a sincere smile and ruffled her hair.

"Did you take care of those horses, boy?"

Father looked up at me, eager to express his dominance in every little way. How I wanted to beat him then. But how would I explain that? And what good would it do?

"Yep. Had a little trouble with a mare."

"You got to keep those mares under control, boy. They'll obey if you act like a stallion and not some little foal."

I locked eyes with Mama as she brought me a cup of coffee.

"Oh, I'm going to get that mare back under my control, Pop. Don't you worry."

"Good. I got business in town today. I won't be back until late. You know what you gotta do."

"Don't worry, Pop. I'll take care of everything while you're gone."

Starting with your wife. I thought.

"Good."

He ate in silence. Su was headed off to the Marsten's house to nanny the kids. She was good with children. Before leaving, Su first gave Mama a quick hug and kissed me on the cheek, lingering just a bit longer than was needed. I think she wanted me to tell her that everything was ok, but I was too worked up to do it. As she brushed past she purposefully pushed into me a bit, the way she did when she wanted a hug. She didn't get one, but she did feel my hard cock press into her belly.

Su stiffened and turned beet red, then left without a word. I might have to speak to her later, but she knew as well as anyone that boys got hard for any number of reasons. I wasn't worried about her just then.

"We gotta get that filly married off. She eats too damn much."

I laughed.

"She eats a lot, but we got plenty to spare. And the crops are gonna come in real good this year."

"Hmph. They better. Su's growin' into a real fine woman, though. She'll catch her a good man if she don't give it away, first."

"Harold," Mama said threateningly. She tried to be a submissive wife even to her terrible husband, but she wouldn't tolerate anyone talking badly about her children. Plus she could see that I was ready to fight, and I loved Su. She was a good girl, and if she fell in love and lay down with a man before marriage well, I didn't see any harm in it, to be honest.

"Fine, dear," Pop said, dripping sarcasm, and then he stood up, got his hat and his walking stick, and left without a word.

Mama looked at me, expectantly, but I just finished my coffee slowly.It isn't her fault, I reminded myself.She's his wife. She has to be.

Despite the simple truth of the fact that she couldn't deny Pop his pleasure, I was upset. I felt ashamed of it. She did her best.

"Jack," she started, turning around to begin cleaning up the table, "I'm sorry...I...I can't say no. I hope...you can forgive me."

At that moment, I already had. I knew that Mama loved me. I knew that she wanted me first and only. She'd fended Pop off a lot over the last few days, the arguments had been proof enough of that. At that moment, I found that I wanted something a lot more than to be angry at my mother.

I stalked up behind her, finishing my coffee and setting the cup in the sink. Wouldn't do to break anything. Mama was almost done clearing the table and had started washing it down. As she bent over to reach the edges, I grabbed her hips and pulled them toward me. I was fierce, but not harsh.

"Jack," she cried out, suddenly, dropping the washrag and grabbing the sides of the table with both of her hands to steady herself. She made to push up, and I put my hand on her back and firmly pushed her flat over the table. She gasped, understanding my intent.

I pulled her dress up, quick. She was wearing old but nice black lace panties. I wonder if she expected my attentions today. I rubbed her ass under the silk with one hand. She groaned.

"Jack, I'm not sure that this...ah!"

I spanked her, hard, but said nothing. Mama stopped talking. I yanked her panties down to her knees, but I didn't let them fall all the way. I wanted her to feel exposed to me and vulnerable. I wanted her to be aware of how much I owned her.

I unbuttoned my fly and pulled my cock out. I was as hard as railroad steel. Mama was soaking wet, her lips swollen, her bush clinging.

"You're wet, Mama. Was that all for Pop?"

"He don't get me wet, son. You do. He...he came in me though. I'm sorry. I didn't want him..."

"Don't apologize anymore, Mama. You didn't do anything wrong. I love you. I'll love you anyway I can get. But remember who you belong to."

And with that, I pushed into her. I wasn't slow, but I was restrained. I wouldn't hurt her, but I would claim her.

"Jack! Oh, God!"

I didn't give her any chance to recover. I just started slamming into her, harder than I ever had before. I was excited, God help me. I didn't want her to be with any other man, but if she had to be, then I was gonna fill her with my seed right after.

"Jack! Oh son, oh oh oh..."

"A mare's got to know her place. She's got to know who her stallion is. Who's your stallion?"

I slapped her ass, hard.

"You, Jack, you! Oh god, this feels...oh..."

Mama was close to cumming, and she was ashamed of it. She tilted her head into the table, but I put my hand in her hair at the base of her neck and pulled her head up a bit.

"Mama...Mama, I love you. I'm your husband now. You're my wife. You might have to take another man's cock but..."

"Your cock is the only one I want, Jack. I only want you, son! You've made me your wife. I've never been fucked like this before Jack...I'm so close. Fill me, please! Please breed your Mama! Jack, I neeed your seed!"

I thrust in her even harder, with bruising force. I was ruthless, but I was in love. It wasn't punishment. It was pure ardor, and Mama knew it, pushing back against me with each stroke. She'd never been loved as much as I loved her right then.

"Oh, Jack, Jack, I'm coming. Son...son, I love you...son, please give me your...ohhhh!"

Mama was screaming now, her back arched, her hips rolled back against me, eager, willing, wanted me buried deep inside her. She was cumming. She was my mare. She was my wife, and I loved her. I came, grunting and cursing, and thrusting, burying myself to the hilt inside her. I didn't pull out until my balls were dry.

Mama was breathing hard, almost sobbing. I rubbed her back gently with my hand and then grabbed her washrag. I quickly cleaned up the seed dribbling down her thighs and put the rag down on the table next to her before pulling her panties back up. Then I pulled her dress back down, right and proper, and pulled her up, gently, into an embrace from behind.

"Jack, I...that was divine. This can't be wrong, Jack. Not really. Not if you love me as much as I love you. I love you more than I thought possible."

I didn't answer, but I burned my face in her hair, inhaling her scent. Clean and womanly and everything I wanted. I kissed her, buttoned up my fly, and went to leave.

"Jack," Mama said as I reached the door, relaxed and ready to begin my day. I turned to face her. I should have known a woman as wonderful as her wouldn't let me have the last word here.

As I watched, Mama picked up the washcloth. Even across the room, I could see my globules of thick, sticky seed on it. She ran one, lovely finger over it, picking up quite a lot of it, and then licked it clean, locking eyes with me. She made a sound like it was the sweetest treat that she'd ever had and then swallowed completely, licking her lips when she was done.

"Do come home for lunch, son. I'm sure you'll find something pleasing to your appetites."

She laughed in her soft, loving way as I left. God.

What a woman I had!

* * *

The day was long and tiring, as you would expect. I came home for lunch, and Mama pleasured me with her mouth and then sent me back out to the fields. I didn't get done until right before supper, so I washed up and sat down next to Su, who'd just got back herself a few minutes before.

"You're back a bit late," Mama observed. Eating with the family at the end of the day was very important to her, and I tried not to miss it when I could.

"Too much to do and the only other worker is out drinking and...well, you know."

I didn't have the energy to lie in front of Su about Pop. She knew anyway. Mama just nodded.

"I understand, Jack. I'm glad you got done in time to sit with us and eat. I do have to apologize, though. I think I'll need to go to bed early. I'm all worn out for some reason."

Mama locked eyes with me and give me a small, secret smile when she said it. I had been awful rough with her, but she wasn't complaining. I knew that she wouldn't be up to making love that night, which I understood. She would have given herself to me if I had asked, but she needed rest, and I was happy to give it to her. Besides, I was tired too.

"I'll clean up, Mama, if you want to go to bed," Su offered, suddenly.

"Well, that's very kind of you, Su," Mama replied, "I'll take you up on that offer."

That's how it came to be that Su was washing the dishes. I volunteered to dry them for her and put them away. If she was going to do more around the house, then I was going to encourage it. Lord knew that the children at the Marsten house ran her ragged, so she wasn't always so eager to help out when she came home. We worked in amicable silence for a while before she shocked me.

"I thought it was beautiful, Jack. What you did."

"Uh, thank you, Su. I'm not sure what you're talking about."

Su shot me a look which I couldn't understand. It was somewhere between anger and curiosity.

"I saw it, Jack. I saw you laying with Mama. I saw you make her cry out. I saw you fill her up with your seed. It was beautiful, and I wish it were happening to me."

123456...8