A Farmer's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not like you to be late for free food, big brother," Su said with her patented tomboy brat expression.

"I wouldn't be judging the eating habits of others, Su. Not with how big you're butt's been getting."

"Jack, you...you...I can't believe that...!"

Su was lost for words, but Pop was in good spirits and guffawed at my inappropriate humor. The truth was I shouldn't have said it, and I knew it. Even if I hadn't been joking about my sister's ass, I knew better than to make fun of a girl's weight. Mama shot me a glare but then smiled at Su.

"Jack doesn't mean it. He knows that roundin' out is part of becoming a woman. You're lovely."

"You are beautiful, Su," I said, a little abashed, "I didn't mean to say otherwise."

Su blushed then, bright red, and looked down at her liver and onions.

"It's all right, Jack. I know you don't mean anything by it."

I walked over and kissed Su on the head before washing up and sitting down to eat. When I looked around the table, something struck me. Mama and Su were both sort of facing me while they spoke. Pop was eating and drinking, but he wasn't paying any particular attention. He'd made himself so unlikeable as to be not a real member of this family. I felt my guilt over my actions and desires start to fade ever so slightly. Didn't this family deserve a man who cared about it? Didn't Mama deserve a man who could make her happy?

Didn't I deserve a woman's love, too? Well, that wasn't fair. It wasn't about deserve, but if Mama wanted to give herself to me, I'd be sure that she wouldn't regret it.

* * *

For a while, I thought the whole evening was a bust. Mama had changed into her nightdress, which was white and long and had a fairly open front, so that was a beautiful view at least. I peeked when I could. It was more or less a repeat of last night, but this time, Sue sat by Mama until pretty late. I was dozing off by the time Su got up to go to bed. I woke up hopefully, but then Mama did something unexpected.

"Harold...Harold, wake up, dear."

"Wh-what is it, woman?"

Pop woke up, grumpy as all hell. I shook my head. He should be trying to get Mama to bed. It's what I would have been doing.

"My back hurts. It's been awful all day, would you mind rubbing it for me?"

God, I would love to do that too. To have an excuse to put my hands all over her, to stand over her, look down her dress. I felt a little bad for being such a horndog, but not bad enough to stop wanting it.

"Goddammit, woman. Have our useless son do it. It's what he's for. I'm resting my eyes."

"If you say so," Mama said, shooting me a sly glance, "I guess I'll ask him. Jack, would you mind terribly rubbing my back? It's so sore..."

Pop had already shut his eyes and waved his hand dismissively.

"Why I'd love to, Mama," I said quickly before Pop could change his mind, but then I had an idea, "but you best come and sit over here on the piano stool. It'll make it easier."

Mama looked a little confused, but she agreed quickly.

"Of course, Jack, whatever you say."

Mama stood up slowly and walked over. The piano was old but still played well. The stool was nothing fancy either, but it did have two features that made it ideal for what I wanted tonight. For one thing, it had no back. For the other, it swiveled easily to turn around. She sat in front of me with quiet dignity, then looked up at me with her deep brown eyes.

"Is this what you want, son?"

I nodded, unable to speak. I could see right down Mama's dress, and if the view from across the room was good, this was wonderful. Her globes sagged when they weren't in a bra, but if anything it added to her maternal beauty. Her nipples were hard and pushed the thin cotton out. I could tell that she was thrusting her chest out a bit so that I could get a better view. I appreciated it, but that wasn't all I wanted. Besides, she needed to be comfortable. I wanted her to feel good too.

As soon as I touched her shoulders, Mama sighed and relaxed into me. It was already different than I expected. Last night, she was willing, even eager at the end, but she was hesitant. Tonight it was more like she was letting herself submit to me a bit.

I decided to see how far that would go.

Still, no matter my intentions, I was going to give Mama a good, firm but gentle back rub. I pushed her long, brown hair off to the side, exposing her neck. God, I wanted to kiss it. I was hard already. I took a deep breath, and I started with her shoulders and neck, rubbing but not pinching, massaging out the knots. She whimpered appreciatively, and I saw her squirm, just a bit. I understood then that she was as eager for my touch as I was to give it. That raised my confidence a bit.

I glanced back at Pop. He was sleeping soundly. As I moved down to Mama's upper-back, I pushed the thick straps down off of her shoulders, letting the housedress fall down on both front and back. She could easily have held the bodice up with even one hand, but she didn't. She sat there, passive and accepting of my attentions.

I continued to rub Mama's shoulder blades and let my hands work down to her lower back. I was still gentle, even though I wanted to take her right there on the worn carpet that grandma had bought forty years ago. I restrained myself, and I kept going until I was almost crouching, working the area just above her ass. In doing so, I pushed the dress all the way down to her waist. I couldn't see it, but right now her tits must have been in full display, right there in the living room.

I leaned in slowly until I was whispering in Mama's ear.

"Do you want me to stop, Mama? I'm done with your back, but I could keep going?"

"No...please keep going, Jack. This all feels so good."

I could hear the huskiness of desire in Mama's response. I smiled as I stood up. She leaned back rather suddenly, and I realized that she wanted more, and she wanted to be close to me. Doing so made her head run right into my cock, however. I grunted although it didn't hurt, and she gasped. She must have realized how big I was for her then.

I pretended that it didn't happen and enjoyed the view. Mama's tits were sticking out, proud and large. I couldn't tell you their cup size, but they looked bigger than a handful, pale enough that I could make out some blue veins under the skin. Her nipples were large, but had tightened up and stiffened significantly. I knew from last night that they would feel firm but so yielding.

Rather than do exactly what I wanted to do, I started to massage Mama's head. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but I'd read a book where someone did it to his girl, and she really loved it, so I gave it a try. I was firm but not harsh, and I used my fingertips to stimulate her scalp.

"Mmm, that feels nice, Jack. Anything you do does."

I moved my hands down to her face then. I'm not sure what I was doing, save that I felt a combination of affection and possessiveness towards my mother then, and I wanted her to know it. I passed my hands gently over her cheeks and to her neck, down to her collarbone, but I wouldn't go any further. As I brought my hand back over her face, she opened her mouth. On a whim, I stuck two fingers inside. She closed her lips around them and sucked on them like they were covered in the sweetest honey. I thrust them in her mouth, once, then twice, then three times. She groaned, deep in her throat.

"Mama, you're amazing," I said as I pulled my fingers out of her mouth with a little pop. Then I finally allowed myself to do what I wanted. One hand still slick with Mama's spit, I leaned over and started to fondle and massage her breasts. She arched her back, making it easier for me, while I played with her beautiful orbs. I'd gotten the idea from my pal Rex that girls didn't like having their tits held like this, but maybe he was just doing it wrong. Regardless, Mama liked it just fine. She started moaning and whimpering and bit her lip as I pinched each nipple. Soon she was breathing raggedly, and I knew that she'd need real release, not just massage.

"Hitch up your skirt, Mama."

Suddenly, Mama's eyes were full of fear and uncertainty.

"Jack, he'll hear that. If you...if you take me here. And I'm not sure I'm ready yet..."

I touched the side of her face.

"Hitch up your skirts, Mama. I just want to do something for you."

Mama didn't fight me, didn't tell me no, she just stood up and pulled her nightdress up to her waist. Now it was basically just a belt of thin cloth. God, she was amazing, sitting there with her bush in full display. She didn't wear anything tonight.

I looked Mama in the eyes, and she blushed, fiercely, but didn't look away. I got on my knees, feeling like this was a sacred act, like a prayer. I parted her legs but then ran my palms up and down the outsides. She didn't shave, so there was some hair there, but she was still very smooth. Then I leaned forward and really caught my Mama's scent. She was musky and strong, and God, I knew that she was in heat for me.

I put her legs up on my shoulders and pushed my face into Mama's pussy. She gasped and leaned back with her elbows on the piano. Thank god the cover was down or we'd have woken Pop up for sure. As it was, I couldn't see anything, and my undivided attention was on this new taste.

Mama didn't taste like anything I could describe, now or then. It didn't make me hungry, but it filled me with a need to kiss and lick her slick lower lips. I darted my tongue as deep inside her as I could. I felt her hands in my hair.

"Jack...oh, Jack...make me feel good, baby. Please make Mama feel good."

I licked her slowly, then quickly, I found how she writhed and squirmed when I teased her button with the tip of my tongue. I put a finger in her and thrust it in and out of her as I did it. If I couldn't mount her the way I wanted to, then I could do the next best thing. This was the first time I'd ever eaten anyone out, and I was clumsy. Fortunately, I think my eagerness made up a bit for it. Soon Mama was bucking her hips and making soft noises deep inside her throat. Then, with unexpected force, she held my head against her cunt as her whole body tensed and released several times. At last, she stopped, and her hands caressed my head gently and lovingly.

Remembering Pop, I stood turned around, but he was still out like a light. Thank god for his evening whiskey, I thought. I was about to start getting Mama's dress in order when I felt her hands urgently tugging at the button on my fly. I turned back to her. She licked her lips as she looked up at me, her small hand darting inside my pants and drawing out my cock. Was she going to jerk me off again? Oh God, I needed it, but then she stopped and looked at me, longingly.

What did Mama want? Why couldn't she just do it?

"Please," she said and licked her lips. I understood her at once. I couldn't mount her yet, but it was vital that I was inside her somehow and critical that she pleasure me.

I moved forward, and Mama's hands moved to my ass, pulling me in. I pushed the head of my cock into her full lips, and she didn't resist but merely opened them, allowing me passage into her warm, wet mouth. God, she felt so good. I groaned, and she began to move her head, backward and forward, working the bottom shaft with one hand. Her slick tongue seemed to move in impossible ways, stimulating me like I'd never felt before.

God, if Mama's mouth felt this good, how much better must her pussy be? I regret what I did then, but only a little. My hands gravitated to her hair, and as I felt my cock start to leak, I gripped her tightly and began to move her head how I needed. Then I started thrusting as I moved her head. Soon I was fucking her mouth like she was a quarter whore at the Road House. She never stopped me though, never pushed back, never told me no. She just grabbed my ass with both hands and urged me to more, harder, and faster.

Mama wanted to please me, wanted to be used any way that I wanted. The very idea was too much for me, and her sucking and the urging movement of her hands on my ass drove me over the edge. I came then, pumping warm, sticky seed into her mouth. Too late, I realized that I wasn't sure that was the right thing to do. She'd eaten my cum before, true, but this was different. I wasn't giving her a choice. I panicked a little, and pulled out, still cumming. My seed splashed on her forehead and over one closed eye, then ran down her cheek, and even more came out. Pulse after pulse hit her chin, then neck, and finally ran down her beautiful breasts. By the time I stopped, she was a total mess.

Mama just smiled even wider, cleaned some cum off of her eye and sucked it off of her fingers.

"Jack...you marked me. You marked me as yours, Son. I'm so happy..."

I didn't understand it, but I felt more guilty about how I'd treated her a moment ago.

"Mama...I'm sorry I was so rough..."

She just smiled up at me and leaned in and kissed my cock, then pressed her cheek against it with obvious affection.

"Jack, anything you do to me out of desire will never be too rough. Your Mama's can take it. Now get going. I need to wash up in the kitchen and get your father in bed."

The mention of Pop would ordinarily be enough to kill my joy, but tonight nothing could do that. I leaned down and kissed Mama on her mouth, feeling a little seed stuck to her cheek and a slight saltiness on her lips. This time our tongues explored each other's mouths. It felt backward like this is how we should have started, but it still felt right.

I went upstairs that night feeling like the luckiest man in the world. I loved my Mama before, but now I was in love with her, and I knew that she loved me as well. It made all the difference in the world.

=======================

CHAPTER FOUR

=======================

The sun was high in the sky when I got back to the house. I felt it baking my arms as I approached from the fields. Mama was out there, hanging sheets out to dry. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye. I caught her glance, and she flushed bright red before she looked away again.

Good, I thought, smiling smugly.

I washed up quickly at the pump, letting the cold well water roll over my head and hands. I drank straight out of the flow. I was hungry too, but not for food. I walked up behind Mama, putting my hands on either side of her waist. She wasn't thin, but she had a lovely hourglass. I heard her gasp softly as my hands settled on her hips. I felt her tense up as if she might slip away. I closed my grip and pulled her into me, fiercely.

There was no way that she couldn't feel my cock pushing into the small of her back. She whimpered, hands gripping the clean sheet that she'd just hung up.

"Is your father coming home for dinner?"

"No. Not supper, either. He's going straight to the bar."

She sighed exasperatedly.

"Of course he is."

"Well," I said, leaning into her and whispering in her ear, "You can complain about him being a bastard, or you can have an eager, young lover right now."

Mama shuddered then. It was a physical manifestation of the last of her will crumbling. I knew that she'd give herself to me. She just didn't want to seem easy.

She wasn't, either. She was a beautiful woman who'd been mistreated for far too long, and I was a young man who wanted to love her how she deserved.

"Most people would think that this is wrong."

"It doesn't feel wrong."

"That's because you're thinking with..."

Mama trailed off, unable to finish. It was like her with all things. I grew frustrated but not angry.

"Say it."

"What?"

"Finish your sentence," I said, then mercilessly kissing her neck, the way she'd so liked the night before. She moaned this time, loud and clear. She was mine. She was in heat.

"You're thinking with your cock, son."

I spun her around and looked her in the eyes. She bit her lip.

"Is that what you think this is? Do you think I don't care about you? I'm tired of watching you get mistreated, and I love you. I want you, too. I know that you want me. I don't much care what God thinks about the subject right now. The things you've done for me are...well, they might be sinful, but they're also beautiful. I don't just want that though. I want all of you, and that includes your heart."

Mama smiled and touched my face, maintaining eye contact. She was right about one thing: when I walked home, all I had been thinking about was her beautiful body and her hot, wet mouth. That didn't mean that I didn't love her, though. I loved her as much as any boy ever loved his mother. I just wanted to fuck her, too.

"You're the only good thing that man ever gave me. Well, I knew where this was going once we started. I didn't know how deeply you could affect me, though. Now I know what a doting lover you are. I love you truly and want you to be my man. Is that what you want?"

"More than anything, Mama."

"Well, I lay with my man, and I mean to enjoy it. I've only had two before you, and one was no good. I'll...still have to do what he wants, when he wants. You understand that, right? Even if I don't want to. Even if I hate it."

"I hate the idea of anyone but me laying so much as a finger on you, but I know that's how it has to be. I think he loves drink and whores more than you though, Mama."

"All right. Well, come on then. We might as well do this like civilized folk."

With that, she took my hand in hers and led me into the house. She locked the door behind her and then the front door as well, before coming back and leading me up the stairs. I was stunned, nervous even. She was going to give herself to me. Would I be good enough for her? I wanted to be. I wanted to be so good that she never wanted another man again.

More than anything, I wanted to mark her as mine and breed her, like any horse put out to stud.

Mama headed to the room that she shared with Pop, but she hesitated, going to my room instead. I didn't care. I would have fucked on the back lawn if she'd let me. I closed and locked the door behind me.

Mama turned and looked at me, the sunlight playing through the curtains across her face and body. She reached behind her and untied her dress. Then she pushed it off of her shoulders, letting it drop the floor. I sighed involuntarily.

"You're beautiful, Mama."

She was. I'd had little time to take in the view before, but now I could see how her full, maternal breasts filled her bra and how her panties hugged her hips. I could see how her belly was very flat, even if it did have a little fat on it. As I watched, she unhooked her bra, letting it drop. Then, slowly, she hooked her thumbs in her panties and pushed them down.

Her breasts sagged a bit, but they were too large to do otherwise. Her nipples were large and stiffened under my gaze. Her pussy was surrounded by quite a bit of hair, but I could see some moisture, even from a distance, and I could scent her arousal. I was harder than I ever had been.

Usually, I might have been embarrassed or worried that I wouldn't measure up, but I stripped down fast out of my shoes, socks, overalls, shirt, and boxers. Mama took me in, from feet to neck, and I could see her breathing pick up. My cock twitched as I thought of being inside her and she blinked in surprise, then smiled at me, blushing.

"I haven't had a man that hard for me in...well, maybe ever."

"Oh, I bet a lot of men have thought about you when they jerked off."

I couldn't believe how bold I was, but it was true. I'd caught everyone from the pastor to the grocer looking at her as she walked past.

"You flatterer," she said, with a smile. Then she lay back on my bed and parted her legs almost shyly. "I know that you're going to want to pleasure me...with your mouth again, but I can't wait any longer. I need you inside me, Jack. I know its wrong, and I don't care. I'd rather go to hell if it means I get to lay with the man I really love."

123456...8