A Farmer's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm staying," I said, surprising myself with the force of my reply, "and it's my family now."

I had already been persuaded not to leave, but this was different. This was the first time I truly wanted to stay and protect these women at the cost of everything I had. Any future I had outside of this town pretty much vanished, but it didn't feel like a loss. It felt like I had become the right kind of man: reliable, dependable, and loving.

"That's a good boy," the Reverend said, smiling, "I'm going to come with you. Lillian, I need you to call whoever's on the trustees this month. Tell them to meet us out on Jack's farm. Oh, and have Rex bring his truck."

Rex had a delivery truck from back when his father was still alive and delivered milk to town every day. I didn't allow myself to consider what that might mean.

Then we got into my car and drove straight back home. I was nervous, but I knew one thing: I'd never let Pop hurt my women ever again.

* * *

The drive back felt much quicker. Both of my women came out to greet us. Su had changed into one of my shirts and some jeans of mine that she'd altered months prior. Mama stood beside her, hand around Su's waist.

"You go to your women, Jack. I'm going to go speak to your Pop. It would probably be best if you weren't there, just in case."

I didn't have to ask why. I knew that we were going into activities that the authorities would have a dim view of, even more than incestuous unions. So I kissed Mama and Su on the cheek, put my arms around them and led them inside. They didn't speak, didn't ask questions. Mama and Su sat down on the couch, the former tense but the latter with wide, almost unseeing eyes. I was more worried about Su.

I went to the kitchen and pulled Pop's stash out from behind the loose board in the cabinet. I poured some whiskey and water, thought about it for a second, and then added a little more whiskey. I went back to Su and handed her the glass.

"Drink up, sis."

Su looked at the glass but objected as I expected she might.

"Jack, I...he...if you hadn't..."

"I know, Su," I said gently, "but it's over. You need to rest, now that Mama's taken care of your back. Once you down this, I'll take you to your room and tuck you in. When you wake up, the only thing Pop will be is a bad memory."

"Do...do you promise?"

Su looked in the direction of where the Reverend must have been speaking with our father. She looked scared and skeptical. Pop was a menace she'd dealt with for all over life. She'd never seen him as anything but someone to avoid. Someone dangerous.

"I do promise, Su," I said, giving Su my gentlest smile. She smiled back and drank the whiskey down, fast, before coughing up a storm. She was always so brave. I took her hand and led her upstairs.

Once in Su's room, I closed the door behind us. I gently removed her jeans but left her in my shirt. She let me guide her to her bed and lay her down. I pulled her blanket up around her how she liked, and then kissed her gently on the head, and then after a moment of thought, on the lips.

As I went to leave, Su's hand gripped my wrist.

"Do you promise that he'll be gone? Forever?"

I nodded my head, but Su wasn't done.

"And you'll still be here tomorrow?"

I smiled down at her.

"I'm here forever, brat."

* * *

I don't know what I had expected the Reverend to do, but I expected it to take longer than it did. By the time I came back downstairs, Mama was pouring some whiskey for the Reverend. As he was fond of reminding us, God didn't mind a little bit of the stuff from time to time, no matter what Uncle Sam might think.

The Reverend made small talk, and mostly Mama, and I just listened and laughed. He was distracting us, and I appreciated it. He shot up like a dart when he heard the big truck rumbling in. I followed him to the door, but he put his hand on my chest.

"Jack, this part isn't for you. Just us."

"Reverend, whatever happens, I'm a part of it. I don't feel good washing my hands of this."

The Reverend smiled at me with a sincerity that you rarely see in men of God.

"Son, we're going to drive your father out of town. He willnever come back here or bother you again. One day, some other members of our congregation may need help. That's when someone might come by to pick you up, and I know you'll pay back whatever you think you owe with interest. You don't owe us anything, and some things are best left outside of the family."

At last, I nodded. Rex waved from the group of six men outside, and I nodded to him. I appreciated him, especially at that moment. Then I sighed and went back to the living room where I sat with my arm around Mama until we heard the truck leave. It was an anticlimactic end to an overlong era of suffering. Our family...my family, was safe. A great weight lifted from my shoulders. With Mama's soft and warm presence beside me on the couch, I dozed off.

* * *

I was stiff in the morning, but that was pretty much the only bad part of that whole day. We didn't talk about Pop that morning. We talked about the weather, how it might snow early. We spoke of Su doing more work in the field, which I was okay with. We talked about the baby. Somehow that was terrifying and joyful all at once. We couldn't plan, not really, beyond Mama going to see the doctor regularly. We had plenty of baby stuff in the attic anyway. Su was eager to help out.

You may think our relationship wrong, but the truth was that we were a family again, and a happy one, too. There's really only one more thing to talk about.

A few weeks passed. I went to church regularly. Whenever anyone asked we talk about how Pop ran off, probably after some girl half his age. No one was surprised or asked any questions. Some people offered us money or help, but I didn't accept it. I'm not too proud to accept assistance if I need it, but the truth was with the drunk gone, our finances were better than ever.

We were poor but not wanting for anything, not really. I fell into a new routine, working hard during the day, and then being pleasured by my sister or mother at night. They deferred to me in many things, but they told me who's bed I would be sharing at any given time. It was a small sacrifice.

I had, however, forgotten about the importance of marriage. I suppose that I already considered myself committed fully to this new life, so formal ceremonies were just a formality. I was wrong.

About a month after Pop left for good, the Reverend pulled me aside after church. I noticed that Mama and Su were standing beside him, the latter blushing a little. I was a bit worried at first, it seemed like an ambush.

"Son," the Reverend intoned gravely, "It's time to make your final commitments. Are you ready?"

I blinked. I had completely forgotten about the marriage talk we'd had weeks ago. It came back to me fast, though.

"Of course," I said, without giving it much thought.

All three of my ambushers smiled then. I didn't know what kind of ceremony we could have when our relationship was supposed to be secret, but I vowed to go along.

"All right son. Here's what's going to happen. On Wednesday morning, my wife will be by to pick up the ladies. You show up at church that evening. There won't be anyone, but myself in attendance and I won't be there for all of it, you'll have complete privacy. Once it's done, you take your new wives home."

"That's it?"

"That's it. You don't even need any rings. Oh, and taking the next four days off as a kind of honeymoon is traditional, but we know there are always some things that need to get done. Still, try and just relax and have fun."

"All right," I said, still confused about what I had agreed to. I assumed that I'd show up, there'd be a bit of a ceremony, and then we'd go home together and maybe celebrate with some now-certifiable married-sex.

I was incorrect.

* * *

Wednesday came, and as expected, the Reverend's wife picked up Mama and Sue at almost dawn. Su kissed me on the cheek and apologized for not being there to help out with work that day. I spanked her lightly, and she giggled as she left.

I began to grow anxious in the afternoon. I assumed that all grooms felt nervous at one point or another, even if they were confident that they were doing the right thing. The uncertainty of what was about to happen made things a bit worse for me. Perhaps life with Pop and made me dread any kind of surprises.

I dressed in my best (and only) suit. It was worn but fit well and was immaculately clean. There were no other cars or trucks in the church parking lot. I walked to the door of the small white building and opened it. I did not expect what I saw.

The Reverend was at the front, dressed in simple clothes as always. Mama and Su, however, each wore a long, flowing white robe, bright and clean. Upon their heads was a wreath of pink Hollyhocks and blue Cornflowers. They turned to look at me, with gentle smiles, each of them holding a spray of Poppy flowers. It struck me then that this was a probably much older tradition than I thought it was, maybe even older than the state or country in which we lived. Had our ancestors brought it over from Europe?

It didn't matter at that moment. Those were questions for another time. I walked down the aisle to meet my brides. It struck me that this was the opposite of what typically happened at church, but it didn't bother me. It was important to Mama and Su, so it was important to me. I walked down the aisle, swiftly, feeling a strange sense of anticipation come over me. The Reverend's face broke out into a wide smile as I approached.

"Good to see you, son. I'll make this quick. You all have better things to be doing, I'm sure."

The Reverend lowered his head, and we did too, although I wasn't familiar with the prayer, I listened respectfully.

"Lord who has granted us the harvest both here and in the land of our ancestors. Prince of all that is bountiful. He who is both the Stag and the Oak. Hear us, your faithful petitioners. Two who were conceived in the Old Way and one who was not. These three shall become like a golden ring, unbreakable and ever-faithful to each other and to you. They will worship you in the oldest and truest of ways, through the planting and seeding. Through the pure pleasure of the meeting of love. Those who are here pledge yourself to this circle."

It took us a moment to reply.

"I pledge myself to this circle," Mama said softly.

"I pledge myself to this circle," followed Su.

"I pledge myself to this circle," I said, not wanting to appear like I had any second thoughts.

"And so it is done," the Reverend intoned in his deep baritone, "Mother and Son, Brother and Sister. You shall lay here together before the altar and leave an offering of seed into the womb, and leave together in peace and the sanctity of silence."

The Reverend then nodded somberly to all of us and left the room. I was somewhat confused at that point. Although it is plenty clear now, I honestly didn't understand what was to come next. My confusion mounted as first Mama then Su lay their bouquets of Poppies on the altar

I noticed it then. My eyes had only been on my women, unsurprisingly, but the altar didn't have the traditional cross on it, but a terrifying and beautiful figure: A man, muscled and clothed only in a scrap of leather. His head was that of a stag, with many points, and I knew that he was the one my ancestors had bowed before. Maybe I should have been shocked or horrified, but it seemed natural to me at the time.

I felt something else then, and I didn't care much about the strangeness of the situation anymore. Maybe it was the lighting of the room or the lack of it. Perhaps it was the scent of flowers mixed with the scents of Mama's and Su's bodies. Or maybe the strange statue had some power that I wasn't aware of. I was inflamed then, with a powerful lust. I needed my Mama and Su, and I would have them before we left. I would make sure that they knew that they belonged to me and to no other.

Mama and Su observed me, aware that I was not precisely myself. I wonder if they were afraid. I wouldn't have blamed them, but even in that kind of intense desire, I would not have hurt them, not really. I loved them too much for that.

First Mama and then Su pushed the thick white robes off of their shoulders. They dropped to the floor with a silent finality. They wore nothing beneath. Each stood before me, pale skin shining in the dark, beauty personified. One the picture of maidenly innocence and desirability, the other the ideal mother, belly swelling with child and breasts with milk.

They weren't completely nude. They each wore a chain around their waists, with a small symbol. Later I'd learn it was an oak tree, but I didn't notice that or care at the time.

At the time, all I cared about was satisfying myself. I started with Su. I took her by the arms and pulled her to my chest. She gasped but couldn't make any other noises as I kissed her, forcing my tongue to dance with hers. I wasn't gentle, but she didn't want gentle. Not this time. Her hands roamed my back, and her leg automatically hooked around mine. I felt her wet warmth as she ground against my pants. I pushed her off of me, gently, and took my suit off in record time. I left it in a crumpled heap on the floor. I didn't care about it. I didn't care about anything except being inside my sister.

I turned her around...tonight wasn't just for pleasure or love. I knew how it had to be instinctively.

"Get on all fours, Su," I said. It was a command, but a gentle one. She followed it and got on her hands and knees in front of the altar. She looked back over her shoulder and looked at me with her big eyes, somewhere between anticipation and fear.

"Like, this, Jack?"

Then Su bit her lip. I didn't answer. I just got on my knees and gripped her hips tightly. She gasped.

"Don't be afraid," I said and stroked her back gently, with the last bit of resolve I had left, "I'm going to take you now, but I love you, all right?"

"All right, Jack...oh...oh...oh fuck that feels good..."

Su always had been a talker with a filthy mouth. It made her tomboy beauty more authentic and made me only want her more. I thrust inside her, not gently, but not so harsh as to hurt her.

"You...always feel so good, Su..."

And then I started to fuck my little sister with verve. I usually had concerns with holding out. Su and Mama are both beautiful women and naturally giving. They don't mind if they don't cum every time, but it's best if everyone has their fun, so to speak. I prided myself on not being selfish, but that night. All I could think of was rutting with my women, like a stag. I've never felt quite like that before or since, even in the height of lust or desire.

"Fuck, Jack, fuck me. Fuck me ...don't be gentle...not tonight..."

Whatever was in the air had affected my little sister, too. I fucked her harder, almost bruising in my impact. I needed to cum inside her like I needed to breathe. Her hips jostled, and I could see her breasts bounce with each thrust. It had seemed like only a minute, but I realized that I was in kind of a haze, almost like a fever, and that I had actually been fucking her for much longer. It was a blur of her calling out my name and shaking and crying out. I just grunted and moaned and groaned, incapable of speech. I wouldn't have noticed except for what she did next.

"I...I'm sorry, Jack...I can't take...much more..."

Su dropped from her hands to her elbows, head down to the ground and ass angled up towards me. She arched her back, though, still trying to give me the deepest access. She was covered in sweat, her hair sticking to her forehead as she turned to look at me, eyes full of pleading.

"I've cum so much...I can't cum anymore! Please...please...please make a baby in me...please!"

I growled and almost screamed, plunging myself as deep as I could go. I felt myself let go, spurt after spurt of my fertile seed filling my little sister's waiting and ready womb. I knew why I had chosen her first. Mama was already carrying my baby. I wanted Su to be pregnant too. I wanted it desperately. I imagined her filled with a child, breasts swollen, and it seemed like even more seed poured out of me. Finally, I finished almost collapsing on top of her.

I pulled out, then I gently rose up and rolled Su over and then straddled her. I leaned in and kissed her smiling, sweaty face as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Did I do all right, Jack?"

"You were perfect, baby sis. I love you, and I'm yours now, as much as you're mine."

"Mmm...but did you save any for Mama? It's her turn now."

Both Su and my eyes turned to the wall where Mama was leaning, eyes almost wild with desire. She had been watching us, of course. She'd refrained from touching herself, although I don't think either of us would have minded. Her eyes were huge though, and she was wetter than I'd ever seen her, dripping down her thighs. I guessed she was close to cumming already.

I guessed right. I seized her and pulled her towards me and grasped her ass hard, possessively. I kissed her and then worked on her neck, marking it with love bites. She cried out and shook in my arms then, almost falling over.

I smiled, happy at making my Mama cum with such a small act. I lifted her up then, my hands under her ample ass as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I carried her to the center of the floor, right in front of the altar, then set her down gently. She lay back, almost coyly, and spread her legs wide for me. I was shocked to find myself growing hard again. It seemed like I was surrounded by a red haze of lust, impossible to sate completely. I would fuck my women until they couldn't take it anymore. That was all there was to it.

I mounted Mama then. That's the only word that really fits. I got on my knees, put my cock at her entrance, and thrust into her hard and without an ounce of tenderness. I'm still not sure what got into me, but she was so wet, swollen, and ready that it didn't bother her at all. She immediately wrapped her legs around my flanks and pulled me deeper inside of her. Her belly had grown a bit, but it was still small enough that it wasn't much of an impediment to our lovemaking. It aroused me more to know that she carried our child.

I supported myself with one hand and mauled her swollen tits with the other. I squeezed hard, and she gasped, and to my surprise, I felt some wetness on my palm. Mama was months away, but she was already giving milk. I leaned down and drank it straight from her nipple, sucking as harshly as I fucked her.

I was rough with her, and it wasn't all simple passion. There was leftover jealousy from the times she'd had to lay with my father. When I'd had to share her with another man.

"You're mine, now," I growled at her.

She nodded and gasped, her hands clutching helplessly at my arms, her head thrown back in pleasure. I think she'd just cum, but I was too lost in my own need to notice.

"Say it!"

I said it so forcefully that I surprised even myself. Mama wasn't afraid, though. The way I was taking her, demanding her, turned her on something fierce. She smiled at me.

"I'm yours, Jack. I belong to my son and only my son. Fuck me. Fuck your Mama. Take me any way you want any time you want. Bend me over the table or fuck me in the garden! Fuck me in the car and let me feel your hands on me in church. Please fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

I'd never heard Mama say such vulgar things and it made me wild. I was positively slamming into her now, and she wasn't complaining. She cried out with each stroke, and I felt her pull me down over her, her arms wrapped around my back. I felt her nails, short though they might have been, dig into my back and drag bloody lines across them. We were animals, mating, possessed by spirits of desire. This was love, but it was also rutting, base, and glorious.

1...345678