All Comments on 'A Favor for My Wife'

by SKArgo

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Bogey3Bogey34 months ago

Wonderful loving husband…. Hope he continues to help her met her sexual needs.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More of a caring husband story.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown4 months ago

So, cancer also removed all of your self respect and manhood?...

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

Pandora's Box has been opened. I wonder what she'll be wanting in another week? After he has returned home, she might be wanting a local lad, for weekend bonking! Cheers.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

What cancer did he have that resulted in surgical impotence? I’m curious.

If she couldn’t CUM, orgasm, from a dildo, how does she she have an orgasm from his dick. It’s not like it vibrates.

Emailing cybersex is early 2000’s, not 2023. They would text or FaceTime, not email.

Assuming her partner is single and working, he probably has to work for a living so he MIGHT be able to stay a weekend but if he flew there, he’ll be on the next flight home. No pussy is worth getting fired.

Why would hubby have an erection if the problem is surgical and not mental? Why would he encourage her to have an affair? Why would he have the “printout” of her emails for so long?

This honestly feels like you wrote this back in 2000 and didn’t bother to update it. Don’t post dumb shit and you won’t have to answer the tough questions

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Epilogue: It only took about a month for her to realize her husband was nothing but a sissy wimp cuck. She destroyed him emotionally and financially in the divorce. He was kicked out of the house he paid for and her alpha stud lover moved in. He cried and cried but they just laughed and laughed at the loser. Stupid man married to a cheating skank slut never turns out well for him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not likely but good fiction no service pain at least two happy

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

What a wonderful short story of love and lust.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous694 months ago

IC the cucks approve. Wonderful loving husband , is that the new way to describe weak and perverted men? It’s like calling a true slut a hot wife. Silly and nonsensical

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I get the idea but it really is playing with fire. Once his cock comes back to "normal" will she stay loyal? Will he match what lover boy did or will she always desire the other man?

OK story but "for better or worse and in Sickness and health" means something. If it is sex she needs then divorce without making each other broke and go get your sex.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A rather truncated story. Not well thought out. The description of the sex act was good. Needs another chapter with the MC's background, etc presented more realistically. Keep trying, you'll find the story telling will get easier.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very hot and well-written. There needs to be a part 2, if not 3 and 4 and more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bad wife. Her husband is suffering and she takes pleasure in his misfortune.

SexecutionerSexecutioner4 months ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lame. Just like cuckyboys..

Slider1969Slider19694 months ago

Total bullshit in the first place if my wife would have and emotional affair with someone online I would kick her ass the fuck out. Second in your wedding vows it says in sickness and in health it doesn't say if you are unable to have sex with her get some other schmuck to do it she just has to endure it because that's what you do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous