All Comments on 'A Femdom Bachelorette Pt. 06'

by redwards_119

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please don't stop here. This could be the start on a fantastic series. Absolutely loved it!

maso00maso003 months ago

Great series and enjoy it all. Looking forward to the next trip.

But who is Isabella? : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I liked the series.

I love your realistic and grounded approach to BDSM with lots of love and respect for all involved.

I happily gave all parts 5 stars.

However... Sorry. You never convinced me about the basic premisse of the plot. I mean... I by all this I came to money early in my life premisse you find quite often in scenario´s.

But I never was convinced that a sub to hire for free scenario´s could work. To much insecurities to many loose parts that could go wrong. From a group that simply wouldn´t know what to do in best bad case to a group that does crazy shit like nonhonoring safewords.

A dom to hire that for bachelor rette parties I could imagine... a sub making himherself vulnerable to a bunch of drunk people without safetynet I just don´t buy.

As lighthaerted fantasy the stoy worked tho.

redwards_119redwards_119about 1 month agoAuthor

to the anonymous commentator who noted the underlying issues in the premise, I very much appreciate you reading and the rating in spite of your largely correct observations. That said it has been my experience that this kind of thing reads and writes better when one's guiding principle is "what would two actual people do or say if they found themselves in this scenario," and not "would two people ever actually find themselves in this scenario," if that makes sense. In any event thanks again for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous