A Femdom Bachelorette Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to cum," she said when the vibrator had been on for a full 60 seconds, about 15 minutes into the overall process..

"Do you think you deserve to?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, and I cut off the vibrator. She gave a pathetic whimper, squirming in her seat. "No, no I don't."

"Good answer," I said, and turned it back on. "How do you think you can earn an orgasm?"

"I don't know," she said, "I'm just a stupid slut who needs to cum."

"Good answer!" I said, keeping the vibrator running. "Here's how I think you need to be when you cum: Thoroughly fucked, covered in piss."

"Ohgodohgod" she said, more to the vibrator than to me, then a look crossed her face. "No, that's gross." I cut off the vibrator. "Okokokok" she said, "yes please fuck me and cover me in cum and piss on me please please just let me cum." I said nothing but stood up to cut her free from the chair. She whimpered as I pulled her away from the vibrator, taking her by the arm and leading her over to the metal bedframe. I preferred to do any piss play in the dungeon shower on account of easy cleanup, but I was very in the moment here and cleaning up this room and the little mattress wasn't impossible. I dragged the mattress up over the foot end of the bedframe and draped her stomach-down over the mattress. I knew from experience this left someone at the perfect height and I took full advantage, sliding my hard cock into her dripping wet cunt. I had never, ever, fucked somebody this turned on.

I recalled Kendra's request to be used and just hammered away, holding on to her hips and committed to treating her like an object. It was honestly a precious few minutes of that before I knew I couldn't keep going so I pulled out, yanked her up, pulled the mattress off the frame, threw it on the floor and pushed her on top of it. I grabbed the magic wand, practically stomped the foot switch through the floor turning it on, and handed it to Kendra. "Tease yourself. Do. Not. Cum." She started grinding the vibrator into her crotch, saying nothing. I got the chair I had been sitting in previously, grabbed my beer, and sat down to wait until I could piss. I knew I could get there fairly quickly after a climax but it still wasn't going to be instant. Kendra was more or less ignoring me, just communing with the vibrator. After a minute I felt like I was ready and stood straddling her body.

"Ask me for it," I said.

"Please piss on me," she said, "please treat me like a worthless little fuck hole and cover me in piss." My stream started with a spurt but quickly grew to something with more force behind it, and just as quickly she started to cum. It started with "ohgodohgodohfuckohgodohfuckohfuck" and then was just a long, loud scream. We both finished what we were doing at about the same time and she rolled over, totally spent. I flopped back down on the chair, turning off the vibrator with my foot.

I felt like I had really nailed it as a top, especially given no advance notice. But I had no idea what Kendra liked as aftercare or anything like that. I stood up and crouched by her head. "Can I help you to the shower?" I asked softly. She raised one arm in acknowledgement and I helped her to her feet. Throwing her arm over my shoulders, we walked together toward the shower. I turned it on and then went to step away, but she grabbed her hand and pulled me back. We looked at each other for a moment.

"You're sweet, thing" she said, and leaned in for a kiss. I gladly met her a we shared a kiss that lingered beyond brief but did not progress to anything heavy. "Now go get your chastity cage and come back," she said. I fetched it from where it was in the other room and stood just outside the shower, holding it. I felt a little bit awkward, unsure of whether I should put it on and leave Kendra alone or whether she wanted something else. She helped me out by curling a finger, beckoning me into the shower. Without saying a word, she took the chastity cage from me. Squeezing an amount of body wash into her hand, she worked it into a lather and began to slowly massage by cock and balls, moving sensually and with tender care. In the same manner, she took the cage's ring off the shower shelf and slipped my cock through it. Sliding the tube on, she locked everything together and clicked the lock shut. She smiled at me. "Wouldn't want you to get too far from your place, would we?" she asked.

"No Ma'am," I said.

"Since you are properly attired," she told me, "you may assist in my bathing."

It felt strange to run my soapy hands over her body now, having had complete access to it minutes before. Truth be told I was never super into chastity immediately after an orgasm, but that was the whole point of having a dominant. Kendra was enjoying herself, grinding her soapy ass into my caged cock, or putting her hands over mine and having me massage her breasts. After rinsing off she pulled me in close and we shared another kiss, longer and more passionate this time. I was sure she felt my cage flex a little when she giggled. "How do I get back to the house?" she asked and I apologized, hurrying to fetch her a towel, robe and flip flops. Instead of a goodnight kiss she let her hand graze my cage and then she was off to bed.

I was up at least another hour cleaning up, putting gear away, hosing down the mattress, mopping up. I spent the whole time replaying the evening in my head. When I was finished I made a beeline from the dungeon to my bed, feeling like I could barely make it before crashing into unconsciousness.

Sunday morning I dragged myself out of bed to the alarm, simultaneously grateful and resentful that it was the last day. 24/7 was harder and more emotionally intense than I had expected, and I was looking forward to time alone to process things. Breakfast was biscuits with butter and jam, plus fresh fruit and bacon or sausage as the girls preferred. I made coffee, put the biscuits I had made in advance in the oven and set to prepping the fruit and meat. The girls drifted in one after another, and the vibe I got was that the weekend had peaked. Isabella did give me a stern glance as she picked up her coffee, but smiled at me as she took a sip. Over breakfast they shot the shit about the jobs they'd be returning to, who was doing what part of getting things in gear as the wedding approached, pretty normal stuff.

I desperately wanted to ask Dana if she'd had one (or more!) thoughts about pegging her fiance, but figured (1) it wasn't my place and (2) she almost certainly had, because come on. As things at the table wrapped up, Kendra cleared her throat. "Thing," she said, "we will gather our things. You should prepare yourself to chauffeur us back to the airport and wait by the front door on your knees. We will be there when we're ready." So there was to be one last instance of non-physical restraint I had to power through. Fair enough.

I would estimate that I was on my knees for a solid 35 minutes before the girls came though, more or less as a single group. They assembled before me and, starting with Kendra, stuck out their feet. I got the hint and dropped down, kissing one foot and then the next. "Allow me to thank you all for a tremendous weekend," I said. "It was an honor, a pleasure, a dream."

"That is sweet of you, thing," Kendra said, "and we are glad to have given you such an honor. But a few of us also have a proposal."

"Yes," Molly chimed in. "The weekend can end here, you can take us to the airport and return here to surely masturbate for weeks over your divine experience." A laugh went through the group. "Or we can retain your chastity key." My heart skipped a beat. "Kendra and I have a three day weekend coming up in about three months." I had never spent more than a week in chastity and the idea of three months was beyond intimidating but I had also had the best weekend of my life and didn't want it to be a one-and-done.

"You can think it over as we drive," Kendra said, but I shook my head.

"I'm in," I said. "I would be honored if you held my key until you return." Molly put her hands together in front of what could reasonably be called an evil grin.

"I'm on top when I come back, thing" Kendra said. "I want my revenge."

"Perfect, Ma'am." And with that they climbed into the car, I loaded the luggage and took them back to Reid airport. Kendra had threaded my chastity key onto a necklace she was wearing as we drove, and her and Molly lingered to say goodbye. Kendra gave me a genuine hug, whereas Molly stepped in close and grabbed me by the cage.

"Until next time, Robert." she said, and then they were gone.

12