A Femdom Cuckold's Weekend Pt. 02.5

Story Info
Vera's date with a new bull.
2.7k words
3.47
9.1k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
226 Followers

Note: this is a work of fiction that takes place in a world free of STDs and birth control that always works and has no side effects; ALWAYS practice safe sex.

Part 2.5: Vera's date with a new bull

"Enjoy your date, Mistress." Vera's cuckie said with a smile.

She gave her cuckold a light kiss so as not to smear her lipstick until her date pulled out his cock. "You too." As he closed the door behind her, she pulled her date in for a stronger kiss. "It's nice to finally meet you in person."

"Likewise, Vera." As he escorted her to his car with his arm around her waist, he added, "You're more beautiful in person."

He opened the passenger door for her, and she sat inside, saying, "Thank you."

After getting in himself, he began to drive to the restaurant and she place her hand on his upper thigh, causing his groin to harden. Placing his hand on her thigh, he said, "Obviously I'm new to this whole 'cuckold' thing, but wasn't your boyfriend a little too happy with you going on a date with another man? Shouldn't he be more...emasculated?"

She giggled. "You've been watching cuckold porn to see what to expect, haven't you?" When he affirmed, she explained, "That's only in some cuckold relationships, but it's in all the porn. Like I said in our messages, he loves me in the arms of other men, and he's not emasculated by it or his sexuality."

"But if you're only satisfied by other men..."

"He satisfies me in so many ways that men like you could never do." Squeezing her date's sizable erection, she added, "You can fill my pussy with your dick, but he fills my life with his submission, devotion, and love." Changing the subject, she asked, "So have you thought about anything specific that you were looking for on Fetlife? Princess by day, slut by night? Friends with benefits? A sex slave?" she winked.

He laughed. "Well, after thinking about it, I guess I'll just have to explore. Starting with a sexy little woman who cuckolds her boyfriend..."

"Mmm, that's sounds like a good place to start."

Their conversation, sprinkled with flirts and innuendos, continued throughout dinner. Sitting side-by-side, they inconspicuously felt each other up on occasion and, after he had paid for dinner, they both were ready to take things further. Sitting in his car as he started the engine, she sent a text: Hey cuckie, we just finished dinner and now he's taking me back to his house! 8==D 'peach emoji'

"Boyfriend checking in on you?" he asked.

"Nope; he's probably doing his chores, so I thought I'd let him know you were taking me home."

"Because he likes hearing you talk about being with other men..." he half stated.

"And I like sharing all the juicy details...including sending pictures." she smiled brightly and placed her hand between his legs.

"If you want to tell him the juicy details, you can start by telling him how you sucked my cock on the drive home." he smiled.

With an open-mouthed gasp, she said, "Oh, you're bad..."

Before he could respond, she reached over and began undoing his pants. It had only just begun getting dark outside, but the thrill of giving road-head excited her too much to stop. Taking him out, she unbuckled herself and knelt sideways in her seat. Leaning down, she took him into her mouth and wrapped her ruby-red lips around just under the head and swirled her tongue around it.

"Fuck, Vera..." he moaned. "I was just kidding, but damn you're kinky..."

"Mm-hm." she replied on his member.

He placed his right hand on the back of her head and lovingly stroked her hair for a few minutes before sliding his hand down her back and lifting up her dress. Feeling that she was wearing a thong, he cupped her left ass cheek and pressed a finger to her asshole.

"Feeling like having a little anal?" she playfully asked.

"Are you prepared for it?"

"I'm prepared for everything!" she joked, putting her lips back to his dick.

Several minutes later, he pulled up in his driveway and she straightened herself, planting her lips on his in a passionate kiss. As he zipped up his pants, he asked, "So how do I compare to your boyfriend? You said he was in chastity, right?"

"I'll have him send a picture for you." she smiled, pulling out her phone and texting: John was curious to see your little dick cage ;p want to send me a picture for him?

They exited the car and he walked her to the front door, his hand slapping her ass as he let her enter first. Her phone went off and she opened the picture of her cuckie's caged dicklette, showing her date.

He laughed. "He's what? Two inches long? Why would you stay with such a little-dicked cuck when you could have a man like me?"

"Easy, there, John..." she said seriously. "He's my man and deserves as much respect as me. Besides, cocks like yours are a dime-a-dozen but cucks like him are a rare treasure."

Realizing her just broke her rule about respecting her boyfriend, he said, "I'm sorry...I got caught up in the mood and...I didn't mean anything by it."

"Good..." giving him a kiss, she said, "Now make it up to me by sending him a few sexy snapchats from my phone while you fuck his girlfriend."

He smiled; glad he hadn't ruined the night. "Anything for you, you dirty girl..."

Upon being taken to his bedroom, she opened the app on her phone to turn on her cuckie's buttplug. Setting her phone on the bed, she reached for her man and pulled him in for a kiss. He pulled her slender body against his and removed the belt from her waist. Breaking the kiss, he then quickly pulled the sweater dress over her head.

He paused for a moment to drink in her sexy appearance: the white mesh top with garter straps holding up her white, lacy thigh highs, and her white thong. Thinking of the virginal bride fantasy, he said, "Damn, you're hot..."

She smiled. "My cuckie picked out the lingerie." Before he could respond, she pulled his shirt over his head and dropped to her knees. after undoing his pants and fishing out his throbbing seven inches, she added, "Be sure to take a snap for him to show your appreciation!" Kissing the bulbous head, she licked up the clear fluid that leaked out and sucked him passed her lips.

Being taken down her throat, he moaned. "Fuck, that feels good..."

Pulling off for a moment, she looked up and said, "You can thank my cuckie for loving that I practice so much!"

She took him back down her throat, and he took the hint. Reaching over, he picked up her phone and took a snapchat picture, giving it the caption: she gives amazing head

Sending it to the contact labeled 'cuckie', he tossed it onto the bed and grabbed her braid, taking control and giving her a little throat-fuck. To his horny surprise, she grabbed his ass and encouraged him to go harder.

What a fucking slut, he thought. No wonder why she cuckolds her boyfriend.

As he used her throat, her eyes teared-up and spit dribbled out the corners of her mouth. Pulling out and letting her catch her breath, he slapped her face with his manhood a few times before guiding her up and onto the bed. Kicking off his pants, he crawled over her and pulled her top down to her waist, fully exposing those small but perky breasts of hers. Taking a nipple into his mouth, he bit and sucked to his date's delight while pinching the other. She moaned as she cradled his head in her arms and wrapped a leg around him, yearning for more.

Switching nipples, he focused his oral attention on the other as he reached down and slid his hand inside her damp panties. As he rubbed circles over her clit, she gasped and began rocking her hips.

"Oh, don't stop, daddy...!" she moaned.

Pulling the nipple with his teeth, he smiled and quickened his hand's pace. "Does my little girl want to cum?"

"Yes, daddy! Yes...!"

Just as she bit her lip, he stopped and put his fingers into her mouth, muffling her whimpers. "You'll cum, but only on my dick."

Removing his fingers, he pulled her panties down her legs and positioned her at the edge of the bed. Holding her legs back, Vera spread herself open to the older man and exposed her flower, glistening with her arousal. Putting his cock to her pussy, he easily slid right inside. Giving her ass a few smacks, he began thrusting into the wanton slut and, liking what he saw, decided to shoot a video of him taking her for her loser boyfriend; adding the caption: your gf is my new sex toy

After hitting send, he tossed it aside and then gave her small tits a few slaps before owning her mouth with his. Having an older man possess her while her boyfriend was locked and almost forgotten at home, drove the cuckoldress nearer to pure ecstasy. Breaking the kiss, she moaned out the animalistic pleasure that was building up to a breaking point, and when her date put his hand around her neck, she squeezed her legs around his waist and her pussy convulsed around his cock.

"I'm cumming daddy...!" she shrieked.

Pounding harder, he told her, "That's right, slut...cum for daddy!"

Riding out the orgasmic waves, she gripped the wrist of the hand choking her and stared deep into the man's eyes with a look of helplessness. Pumping into her a few more times until she calmed down, he pulled out and looked at his dick as it glistened with her juices.

"Looks like I'm lubed up enough to fuck that cute little ass of yours." he said with intention.

With a smile, she rolled onto her stomach, looked back, and pulled her left cheek aside. "Then what are you waiting for, daddy?"

Climbing on the bed, he straddled the backs of her thighs. "Your boyfriend ever fuck your ass." he asked, thinking, if he ever even fucks you at all...

"Only bulls like you get that pleasure..." she sinfully grinned.

"Good."

Pressing his throbbing organ to her asshole, he slowly worked himself in and out until the head eventually slipped inside. Vera softly moaned as she gripped the sheets and took deep breaths. She rarely received cock there and sometimes wondered how her cuckie could take it so easily, but she knew how good it felt once she was loosened up. Feeling him push further, she focused on relaxing her o-ring until he was balls deep inside her little star. That was when she let herself instinctively tighten around his girth.

"Fuck, you're so tight..." he moaned.

Giving her ass a few slaps, he gripped her hips and began gently thrusting in and out. With nothing but her pussy juices for lube, she soon needed him to stop and apply more. Pulling out, he grabbed a small bottle from his bedside table and squirted a helping down the crack of her slender, yet plush ass. Rubbing his member between her cheeks, he lubed himself and slipped back inside the tight hole.

"Oh...fuck me, daddy...fuck your little slut..." she whimpered.

Happy to oblige, he rocked his hips back and forth and began fucking the bitch. After several minutes, she loosened up enough to take him as if he were fucking her dripping flower.

Grabbing her phone, she recorded a selfi video. "Fuck me daddy!" she pleaded, teasing her cuckie and adding the caption: i love daddys cock

Opening the app for his buttplug, she changed the vibration pattern and tossed her phone aside. John laid on the slut beneath him and pinned her arms against the mattress. His thrusts slowed to a gentle humping as he licked inside Vera's ear.

With hot breath, he asked, "Are you an ass-to-mouth slut?"

"Oh, fuck yes, daddy..." she breathlessly replied.

Pulling out, he slapped her ass. "Such a dirty little slut."

Rolling her over, he straddles her chest and fed his meaty organ to the hungry mouth smeared with lipstick. As she sucked him clean, he reached back and fingered the wet pussy between her spread legs. He then tapped his fingers against her clit and pulled his cock from her throat. Leaning forward, he brought his cum-filled balls to her lips, and she licked and sucked on them.

Enjoying the oral attention, he reached back again, this time to pinch the perky nipples of her small breasts. Her delicate hands slowly stroked him, keeping him hard and ready to fuck whenever he so desired. Taking his member in his hand, he slapped the pretty face underneath him.

"You're such a slut for cock, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes, daddy! I'm a cock-loving slut..." she replied, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue.

Rubbing the tip of his organ along her lips, he said, "Then you should take it like a slut."

Getting off her, he repositioned her with her ass up and her face down, and then shoved his length into her dripping folds. Grabbing her hips, he mounted her from behind. Like her other bull, Derek, he let the presence of his cock dominate her with slow, deliberate thrusts, building up the pleasure as the underside of his head gently rubbed along her g-spot. Further putting the slut in her place, he slapped one cheek, then the other. Building to another climax, she gripped the edge of the mattress and let out soft whimpers of need.

Looking at them in his bedroom mirror and seeing the slut submit to his dick so easily, he picked up her phone and waited for her lustful whimpers turn into whines of pleasure. Pressing record, he videoed himself fucking the eager little slut doggie-style as she climaxed on his cock a second time. When the slender body stopped quivering, he paused his fucking and added a caption to the video: can you make her cum like this?

Sending it, he tossed the phone and decided she had enough orgasms and that it was his turn. Pounding away with need, he felt a surge of pleasure rise up from his balls and then flooded the young, tight cunt with pulse after pulse of his virile sperm. His orgasm subsided, he pulled out and pulled her head to his groin so she could clean him off once more. While flexing her Kegel muscles, she happily took the man's dick into her mouth and sucked the last few drops of cum from the spent organ.

Letting it fall from her lips, she looked up at the older man who smiled back at her as a few beads of sweat dripped down his body. "Thanks for your cum, daddy." she submissively cooed.

"I'll give a slut like you more any time you want." he replied.

He caressed his hands over the supple body, and she wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed. Getting dressed, Vera pulled up her silk thong halfway up her thighs and then took a picture of it and her well-used flower, sending it to her cuckie with the caption: he left you a creampie for dessert! i'll be home soon<3

Tossing her phone onto the bed, she pulled her panties up and slid her arms through the spaghetti straps of her top, putting it back into place. Once they had finished dressing, John walked her to his car to drive her home. After leaving his neighborhood, though, Vera unbuckled her seatbelt and undid the man's pants, giving him some last-minute head as he drove. After reaching her house, he parked in the driveway, and they passionately made out for a few minutes.

Before parting ways, she asked, "So, are you my new regular bull?"

"Any time you want to fuck, just let me know." he smiled.

"Same." she kissed him. "What about having my cuckie watch next time?"

His smiled dropped off some and he looked down. "I don't think I'll ever be into that."

"That's ok; a lot of guys aren't. He'll just have to settle for snapchats."

Giving her date one last kiss on the lips, she exited his car and walked to her front door, eager to sit on her cuckie's face and feed him his dessert.

wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
226 Followers