A Fertile Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck me... fuck me... please... don't stop... don't you ever fucking stop...!"

"I won't!" He whispered in her ear. "Every day, Alex... our sex is so good-"

"So fucking good!" She moaned back in agreement. Her lips touched his neck, his shoulders, as she clutched him tightly; her ass slamming hard against the tiles each time he plunged his cock deep into her. Deeper than Mark could ever go. Filling her so absolutely with his presence, until Alexa wasn't sure where she ended and he began. "So fucking good!"

Suddenly Theo stepped back, and before Alexa had a chance to question why he had pulled out of her, he spun her around and pulled her close. She felt his cock between her legs; its hardness pressing against her pussy, reminding her of how he felt plunged balls-deep inside her, and she moaned with the pleasure that though gave her, as well as the feeling of Theo's hands moving up her toned stomach, cupping her tits and giving them a fierce squeeze as he passionately kissed her neck.

"Oh Theo..." Alexa moaned as she felt his fingers aggressively explore her breasts. "Oh... oh my fucking God... Theo... oh I need you inside me..." Turning her head, her lips met his. Her hands reached up behind her to clutch his shoulders. "Fuck me... Theo... fuck me and make me cum... make me cum like only you can..."

Spinning around, and taking her with him, Theo pressed Alexa fiercely up against the glass of the shower. His hands gripped her ass as he pushed himself back inside her. Alexa moaned with how good it felt to have him deep inside her once again. Her tits pressed against the glass as he resumed his frantic, powerful thrusting, and Alexa reflected that this sight must look incredible to anyone on the other side: her breasts pressed tightly against the glass beneath her hands, as a sexy, toned stud of a man railed her from behind.

"Who fucks you good, Alex?" Theo growled as he hammered his cock home. "Who fucks you so much better than Mark can?"

"Oh... oh fuck... you do! Oh, you do! I love your cock! Keep fucking me, Theo! Keep fucking me and making me cum!"

Hands gripping her ass, Theo slammed his cock deep into her again and again. The feeling was fucking intense, and with the water running down his muscular body Theo had rarely felt sex as good as this. Alexa was bucking her hips to meet his, keeping their contact hard, fast, and lusty.

As they fucked Theo's hands lovingly explored her body; fingers travelled up her firm, shapely thighs, feeling the muscular power hiding behind a smooth, tanned surface, kissed by sun and so many lovers (he suspected); slowly up her stomach, feeling each well-earned ab and the muscles flexing beneath as she flexed her body to meet his eager cock; up to the eagle tattoo beneath her large fake tits; then finally to those glorious breasts themselves. His fingers sank into the flesh of her tits, feeling the implants beneath the muscle and caressing her nipples between fingers.

"Oh Theo... oh work my tits... oh... they're your tits now... yours to suck and fuck whenever you want..." Alexa moaned as she felt him grope her breasts. "Imagine what my husband would say if he saw you making my tits your own... wonder what he'd say?"

"He should be thanking me for giving you the kid he can't!" Theo growled.

"So mean... he's your best friend!" Alexa said, though not without a wicked grin. Hearing Theo trash-talk her husband was a major turn-on; Mark was a really sweet guy, but hearing another man assert his alpha male status while proving it with a bigger, thicker, and harder cock was so hot Alexa was moments away from cuming! "Saying such mean things about him..."

"It's true, though!"

"Easy tiger..." Alexa couldn't help but smirk at his confidence. "You haven't knocked me up yet though you've already pumped more cum into me than Mark has all year!"

That thought made Theo hard as fuck, though he recognised the hyperbole: he came a lot, but not THAT much! Mark had been having unprotected sex with Alexa almost every day for over a year (quite often several times a day), after all! The thought of succeeding with his 'meagre' load last night (plus the load brewing in his balls right now as they slapped against her ass) where so many pints of Mark's baby-making stuff had failed was dick-hardening to say the least!

This all was doing wonders to Theo's self-esteem, and he had an over-inflated opinion of his own worth to begin with; holding Alexa's hands against the glass above their heads, he slammed his big, rock-hard cum-delivering cock into her pussy with the force of a man who knew he was a gift to women; and the barely suppressed moans of the woman in his arms only served to prove that right.

"Gonna cum for me?" Theo growled as he thrusted deep into her. "Gonna cum like only my big cock can make you?"

"Oh... fuck yeah... I'm gonna cum, Theo... I'm gonna cum so fucking hard... and it's your fault... all your fault you arrogant cunt... oh you're so good... I love your cock... keep it hard and in me... keep it thrusting inside me... don't stop giving it to me... I want your cock... your big, thick cock and cum... I want it, Theo... I want it inside me... cum in me... cum in me and get me pregnant... I want your baby... I want your baby, Theo... oh fuck... fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

And she did. Alexa's fingers curled tightly around Theo's as she pressed her cheek against the warm glass, clenching her jaw tightly shut to prevent herself from screaming in pleasure as Theo continued to hammer her pussy as it quivered in delight around his pistoning cock. Turning her around he gripped her right leg as she lifted it up to give him access.

Together they ground their hips together beneath the cascading water. Their lips wrestled as they panted and moaned with the pleasures they were giving each other. After hours - literally! - of sex they knew each other's bodies as well as their own; Theo knew the angles with which he could push his cock to stimulate the areas that Alexa responded to the best, and respond she did as her arms slipped against his form; her hands exploring his broad back as her tongue explored his mouth. With one of his hands supporting her thigh his other cupped her breast, squeezing it as they met each other with short, hard thrusts.

"Hmm... oh Theo... oh I love your cock..." Alexa continued to moan into his ear whenever she broke contact with his lips. "Keep it hard and in me... oh so fucking big... so big... I love your big, thick dick... keep it in me... fucking cum in me..."

Theo was not beyond whispering nonsensical sex talk himself: "you're so fucking tight! God, I love your pussy... so fucking tight... you're wasted on Mark... you should be fucking me every day with your nice, tight pussy..."

"Hmm... oh you'll get to fuck me every day... you can fuck me whenever Mark's not around, or even around... I don't care... I just want your dick, Theo... your thick, hard, meaty dick..."

"I'll give you my dick any time you want!"

"Oh fuck yes! Give me your big cock! Give it to me, Theo! Fuck! You're making me cum! You're making me cum with your big, fat cock! So much bigger than Mark! You make me cum so much harder than he can! Oh fuck! I'm cuming! I'm cuming, Theo! You're making me CUM!"

After cuming again (after a night of so many!), Alexa broke away from Theo and gestured for him to follow her out on the bathroom mat, where he wasted no time in lying her down on the floor and proceeded to nail her shapely ass into the mat. Alexa locked her legs around his waist and guided her hips up to meet his, sensing Theo was nearing his limit and preparing to empty his balls into her for the...

...fuck! Alexa honestly had no idea how many times she had taken Theo's cum in the last ten or so hours! She felt so fucking full of his cum, and here she was on her back on the bathroom floor, her husband downstairs in the study, ready to take Mark's best friend's cum into her pussy once again!

'Such a fucking slut' was only the start of it!

"Fuck, Alex! I can't hold back much longer!" Theo grunted as he hammered away. Missionary always felt incredible to Theo, and right now it felt the best; plunging his condom-free dick into his best friend's wife while Mark was downstairs, totally oblivious to all of this happening in his own house! It was all so fucking hot, and Theo was ready to blow his load any time now!

"Cum in me! Cum in me, Theo!" Alexa moaned. "Fill me up with your hot seed!"

"Fuck yeah! I'll fill you up! I'll get you pregnant with my kid!"

"Yes! Fuck me up!" Alexa moaned, losing track of what she was saying, kind of.

There was a knock on the bathroom door.

That halted their mad, passionate romp: both of them froze, hips in mid-thrust. Alexa's wide eyes looked up at Theo's equally worried expression. "Yes?" she called out.

"You alright in there, babe?" Mark's voice came through the thick door. "You've been in there for half an hour now..."

"Really? Jesus, sorry babe..." Alexa said, trying to make her voice sound normal. "Guess I just lost track of time. It's been a really good soak in here!" She felt Theo's cock, soaking nicely in all the cum inside her, twitch with impatience, and she knew exactly how he felt: she was climbing to another orgasm, and she could feel it fade away with each second Mark spent outside the door talking to her!

"I'll try and not take it personally," Mark said with a fair bit of humour.

"I'll be down soon!" Alexa said. "Ten minutes!"

"OK, babe. See you downstairs."

Theo waited until he heard the sounds of Mark's footsteps on the stairs before resuming; when he did, though, he did so with an aggression that caught Alexa by surprise: he eyes widened as his cock began slamming into her with greater force than before.

"Fuck! Theo!" Alexa gasped as she felt his massive rod plunge deep into her.

"Got ten minutes!" Theo grunted. "Got to cum!" Not for the first time in the last twelve hours Theo found himself cursing his incredible stamina, and his cock's great reluctance to cum before a good hour or so of intense fucking. It had only been thirty minutes, and Theo needed to empty his balls into Alexa one last time this morning before he could leave a VERY happy man.

Helping him with her own movements, Alexa bucked her hips up hard to meet him. Keeping a hard landing for his dick as it plunged down into her depths. Slamming a thick, bulbous head up against a cervix absolutely soaked in his cum; and Theo's cock still oozed large amounts of thick pre-cum as he pumped it vigorously into her. Alexa herself was oozing just as much fluid; trails of vaginal fluids ran down from where he pistoned his cock into her, oozing onto the carpet and absolutely soaking it with their combined bodily gunk.

Theo had never fucked a woman who oozed as much as he did; his cock pistoned into her with loud squelching sounds that must be audible on the other side of the bathroom door, as thick as it was! Thank God Mark was downstairs! His balls were painful with all the cum this lusty fuck had brewed inside their generous interiors, and Theo was eager to empty them into this horny blonde for the... fuck! He had honestly lost track of how many times he had cum inside Alexa!

"Ah... fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Theo gasped as he thrusted deep and hard. Feeling her pussy grip and suck at his cock each time he pulled his hips back, with her legs tightly around his hips. "Oh fuck... fuck... I'm gonna cum, Alex! I'm gonna fill you up with my hot sperm! You ready for more cum? Ready for me to fill you up like Mark could never?"

"Fuck yes!" Alexa moaned. Her legs tightened their already vice-like grip around him. "Oh give it to me! Fill me up! Oh fuck... Theo... you cum so much more than Mark... oh you FILL me! No one fills me up like you do! Oh... oh don't stop... don't stop filling me up with your thick cum!"

As much as he'd like to spend all day fucking and cuming inside this incredible woman, Theo knew this would be their last fuck for a while. Wanting to make it count Theo slammed his cock into her as hard as he could, hearing her gasp in surprise as he squashed her ass tightly against the carpet. His hips were a blur as the pistoned up and down; his cock jackhammering her tight pussy as violently as he had the first time they fucked.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK ME! FUCK ME, THEO! FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM! OH I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK! I LOVE YOUR COCK! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME YOUR BIG, THICK, CUM SHOOTING COCK! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME! FUCK ME FOREVER! OH THEO! I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOUR COCK! FUCK ME! CUM IN ME, THEO! CUM IN ME AND FILL ME UP! C-"

His lips pressed hard against hers. Silencing her as Alexa's lusty moans grew too loud that he was becoming genuinely concerned Mark would hear them, and it took a lot to rattle Theo! His hips were almost a blur as they slammed down again and again. Her legs were so tightly wound around his hips Theo was afraid Alexa was about to crush them! Theo could feel her moaning in his mouth as he held his lips fast to hers. Their hands intertwined as their bodies slammed hard against each other. Over and over as they each felt their respective orgasms begin to explode in their tired, but oh-so-fucking-horny bodies.

"HMMMMMMMMMM!!" Alexa screamed into his mouth as she felt pleasure erupt inside her as Theo's massive dick plunged deep into her over and over. God, she loved how this man made her cum! No one could bring out such pleasure in her, and Alexa was going to miss Theo's dick for the few weeks she would spend without fucking him to see if he really had planted a baby in her womb this past night.

Theo likewise was moaning with the pleasure of his dick once again erupting with cum. As he continued to pump his dick deep into her his dick was pumping huge jets of thick, hot and virile gunk all over Alexa's cervix. Fluids splashed across the inside of her pussy, sloshing around as a huge dick continued to piston the length of her vagina. Hot gunk squirted out over the carpets as Theo's dick rammed into her repeatedly.

"HMMM!!" Alexa continued to moan deep into his mouth, their lips fastened together tightly as their fingers dug into the backs of each other's hands. Pleasure blasted through her each time his cock slammed into the back of her pussy, as well as the incredible power of his ejaculations; each thick jet of baby-making gunk splashed throughout her insides with such force it felt as if he was going to blast his cum straight through into her womb! Huge load after huge load... Alexa couldn't believe Theo could still cum so much after a night like the one they had: his balls were cum-making machines!

Eventually though, even a man like Theo Miller had to stop cuming. With one final thrust his cock erupted with the last load of cum, squirting it all over her cervix and filling her with warm, thick and creamy virile gunk. Collapsing atop of her, Theo allowed his head to fall to one side, as he felt her rapid breaths tickle his ear.

"Oh fuck..." Alexa moaned. "You're gonna fucking break me..."

"I think you've broken me..." Theo said into the carpet next to her ear. "Oh... fuck my balls..."

"Finally drained them dry?" Alexa said, smirking somewhat at the idea of it.

"Maybe..." Theo lifted his head to give her a smile. "Want to find out?"

"As incredibly tempting as that idea is, I'm afraid I'm going to have to be the sensible one," she said, pushing him off of her and rising, very unsteadily, to her feet. "Mark will be sending out the search party if I don't make an appearance in the next five minutes."

"True... your husband is a downer..."

"He's your friend."

"He's your husband."

Alexa sighed. "You better have gotten me pregnant: I'm tired of his moping."

"Don't you worry," Theo said as he rose to his feet. Alexa smirked to see he was just as wobbly on his legs as she was: sex was so much better when both parties gave it their all, and Theo and she had given their marathon romp one-hundred-and-ten-percent each! The memories of what they had gotten up to last night would keep her warm in her old age, Alexa had no doubt!

"We'll see..." Alexa said, though she shared Theo's confidence. He had cum so much into her, and his cum was so thick with sperm! There was no way he wouldn't get her pregnant, and Alexa was already looking forward to finally seeing a positive result for a change. "Anyway, you better be going." With a nod of her head she gestured to the window.

Theo stared at it. Then at her. "Really?"

"Mark will hear the front door open again," she said. "Think of it as penance for your extra go with me."

He sighed. "Fine..." Quickly throwing his clothes on, Theo gave her one last kiss (and a squeeze of her ass) before climbing out of the bathroom window and onto the extension roof above the kitchen, where he gave her a wave before slowly climbing down and disappearing into the alley between the Kents and their neighbours.

Leaning out the window to watch his descent out of concern for her dear lover, Alexa noticed a familiar blonde head peering at her; Sophie was leaning out of her bedroom window, watching a man who was definitely not Alexa's husband, and who had spent the other night at her own place, leave the Kent's bathroom window. Her eyes caught Alexa's, and the two women shared a moment; staring at each other across the gap between their windows.

Alexa raised a finger to her lips.

Sophie smiled and nodded.

They both retreated back inside their own houses.

Meanwhile, oblivious to his recent conquests sharing a moment of mutual mischievousness, a worn out but still incredibly horny Theo Miller was strolling down the streets of Petty Moore; lit by a warm morning sun. The skies were clear and his mood was elated to the fucking heavens. A familiar ringtone (Theo assigns all his best women their own tone) told him his accomplice from last night was checking up on how things went:

"Like a fucking charm," he finished, after telling Ayesha Khan the whole sordid affair, by which time he had reached the station and was waiting for the next train into Coytoss. "Thanks for the assist: you were incredible last night."

"No problem," Ayesha purred. "I love to help my friends out. Especially ones with benefits."

"Speaking of which, how about I come over and show you my appreciation in person?"

"Jesus Christ! You've spent all night fucking Kyle's sister and you still want to fuck me?!?"

"Sure I do," Theo said, standing up as the train approached the platform. "Although give me an hour first: I need to stop by Alex's nightclub on the way to yours."

"I'm not going to say no, but even for you where's all this energy coming from?"

"What can I say?" Theo said, a huge grin on his face. "Right at this moment I'm feeling full of life!"

*****

A week and a half later and Mark Kent sits at the kitchen table stirring a freshly made mug of hot coffee (with soy milk, of course) with one hand dragging the spoon around the rim while his other holds an iPad, on which the morning news are scrolled with the lazy up-swipe of a thumb. With the kitchen door open the sounds of the birds outside can be heard, and with the warm air gently blowing through the mood is pleasant, and Mark is looking forward to a day off work; his cases in the capable hands of his best friend, Theodore Miller: a reward from his boss for all of Mark's efforts these past few weeks, as well as the recent promotion and welcome pay increase!

It is eight-thirty in the morning, and the day has started off well for Mark; the only thing that is missing in his life at this moment is his wonderful wife of over a year now, who had vanished into the bathroom fifteen minutes ago to freshen up after some great morning sex.

The spoon halts; Mark realises his wife is standing in the kitchen doorway. Her face is alight; a perfect row of front teeth biting down on her bottom lip with obvious excitement. His eyes see a pregnancy test held in her trembling hands, and his eyes widen.