A Fertile Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, am I interrupting anything?" She asked sweetly as she settled into the chair opposite.

Kyle gave her a grin before returning his attention to the women - three cute Asian women who were probably students at the university. "She's my sister," he said, pointing at Alexa with his thumb as she sat down opposite him. "Tonight, then?"

"See you later," one of the women said, sliding her fingers up and down the straw of her iced latte in a rather suggestive manner.

Turning around, Kyle gave his sister a wink. "How are you doing?"

"Jesus, Kyle," Alexa said with bemused exasperation. "How do you find the time?"

"I'm a student, Lexy," Kyle said. He leaned back in his chair and folded his arms. The coffee on the table (skinny flat white, knowing her brother) half-drunk and probably cold. "I've got plenty of time on my hands."

"What, no classes?" Alexa asked with bemusement. "Please don't tell me you've already slept your way into passing with honours."

"Unfortunately only half of my tutors are women, and half of them are gay," Kyle said. Alexa was not surprised that he looked annoyed by that. "So, and this may come as a surprise to you, dear sister, but I have to actually put some work into my studies if I want to pass this year."

"Oh poor you."

"Yeah, it's a tough life being me," Kyle said. "Especially this year." His grin returned; filled with more smugness than before. "Have I told you about who I'm shacking up with?"

"I'd imagine Brad and Ali," Alexa said, knowing how inseparable the three men were. Then she frowned, suddenly curious. "You've got a four-bedroom place, right? Who's the fourth wheel?"

"Erin Winters." Oh, he was looking so smug...

That name rang a bell. Hadn't her brother mentioned this woman before? "Wait..." Alexa said as the gears whirled in her mind. "Erin... isn't her boyfriend your roommate from last year?"

"Peter, yeah."

"And she's been fucking you because she wanted you to be nice to him?"

"Yup," Kyle said. The grin had reached potentially maximum smugness. "And I have. I've been VERY nice to dear old Peter."

"Isn't she also sleeping with Brad and Ali?"

"She is."

"Also behind her boyfriend's back?"

"Peter, bless him, continues to be unaware of his girlfriend's expansive list of lovers."

"And she's joining you all in this house for your second year?"

"She is."

"Without her boyfriend?"

"Unfortunately Peter's got commitments with a few guys from his class. They needed him to sign up for their place. Last minute dot com. No room for anyone else. Erin almost had nowhere to go. Thankfully yours truly stepped in and saved her from a year of living with strangers."

"How fortunate... for you."

Kyle grinned. "Lexy, as much as I want to take the credit - and I really do fucking want to take the credit for this wonderful turn of events - I'm afraid in this case I'm entirely innocent. I am not the architect of these glorious machinations."

"Brad?"

"Nope."

"Ali?"

"Nope."

Alexa blinked. "Erin?" She leaned forward, grinning madly. "Seriously? She arranged all of this to get her in a house with you three?"

"She's frighteningly efficient at manipulating people when she wants to be," Kyle said.

"So she's got herself a whole year with you guys," Alexa said. "That's impressive."

"Sounds like you admire her," Kyle took a sip of his coffee and frowned at the temperature.

Settling back into her chair, Alexa regarded the other tables as she thought of her reply. "In a way... I guess I do," she said. "By the sounds of it Erin reminds me of me."

"I told her as much," Kyle said. He nodded at his drink. "What do you want?"

"Latte please," Alexa said, smiling the sweet smile of an older sister to her little brother as he scampered off to get them both drinks. In his absence she caught the eyes of the Asian women on the table next to her and pointed in the direction her brother had gone. "He's got syphilis. It's very tragic."

One of the women shrugged. "We'll risk it."

"I've heard he's got a massive dick," said another.

"Proper marathon cock," said the third. "He doesn't get sore."

Alexa sighed. Disappointed in her failure to sabotage her little brother's sex life, as well as the reminder as to her dear husband's lack of decent sexual stamina. Oh sure, they had been fucking for almost two hours this morning, but Alexa was not satisfied, and knew that at some point today she would be settling down with her vibrator and some great porn, as she had done many times before in her marriage. Now if he had her little brother's endurance; Alexa recalled that night he had fucked five of her friends when she had invited them all over for a girl's night in. Oh sure, she hadn't been impressed at the time, but her friends had convinced her to chill: it wasn't as if Alexa was any better. Sleeping with half a football team? Remember that?

"You look lost in thought."

Alexa smiled up at her brother as he placed the tray, upon which two lattes steamed lazily, on the table and resumed his lounge on the seat opposite. "Just thinking about marriage," she said.

"You mean you're thinking about sex," Kyle said, taking the white ceramic mug in his hands and sipping its contents with a demeanour of a wise and knowledgeable sage about to spew some hard truths. "Oh dear, dear sister... surely you knew what would happen upon accepting the ring of proposal?"

"Oh fuck off you little shit," Alexa laughed. "I knew what I was getting into. I had no intention of being a faithful little tradwife, but..." Dropping her head back she let out a frustrated moan. "I can't believe Mark hasn't knocked me up yet!"

"Maybe it's not him," Kyle said, smirking.

Alexa gave him an unamused glare. "What? You think I'm infertile or something? Jesus, Kyle, do you know how many abortions I've had? Now when I ACTUALLY want to get pregnant..."

"Jesus Christ, Alexa!" Kyle looked shocked.

"Oh you men are so fucking fragile," Alexa said. "Happy to shoot your load into a cunt but get all squeamish about the end result." Taking a deep gulp of her latte, she continued: "I finally find a man I want to have kids with: kind, compassionate, fucking good looking with a great dick and a body to die for, smart to boot and earning a mint, and my body seems to hate his sperm."

"Yet it loved all those other guy's spunk," Kyle said, unable to (or unwilling to) hide his grin.

Alexa glared at him.

Kyle swirled the contents of his coffee in a sagely manner. "The vagina wants what the vagina wants, Lexy..."

"I wish you'd stop calling me that," Alexa said, though with resigned bemusement more than actual anger. 'Sexy Lexy' had been her nickname at school, and her brother had continued to use it to remind her that she was, despite her condemnation of him, no better than him; they were both incredible sluts (and happy for it.) "Maybe you're onto something..."

"I always am," Kyle said, taking a sip. Then, with an evil look that brought chills through her, he leaned forward in his chair, mug of coffee in hand, and said "have you ever thought about just getting knocked up by someone else?"

"What?" Her eyebrows shot up. Of course she HAD thought about it, but that was... too cruel?

There was cheating, and then there was... actual cuckolding, right?

"Seriously. I mean... what Mark never finds out about will never hurt him, right? He's a pretty average white guy. Plenty of them around here. I'm sure one of them can shoot a load that your womb will like."

"You're disgusting, did you know that?" She said, but not unkindly. If anything, what Kyle was saying was thoughts she'd been having for months, just suppressing them as something that was a little too far for her tastes. She loved cheating, sure, but making Mark raise another man's kid? That was long-term commitment to a lie, when most cheating sex could be buried under the rug and ignored for years: Mark still didn't know about all the guys she had fucked while they were dating, and each passing year only made hiding it easier.

But a kid? Running around, shouting, crying, shitting? That was a truthbomb ticking with each passing year... waiting to explode...

And yet... it had been a year... if was going to happen, it would have happened, right?

The vagina wants what the vagina wants, after all...

At that point, from behind Kyle, one of the Asian women had leaned forward towards him, and now chose to whisper in a fairly loud voice: "I don't care; you'll give me syphilis tonight, right?"

After choking on his latte, Kyle gave his sister a death glare, to which she simply smirked, one not too dissimilar to her brother's trademark, and politely resumed drinking her own coffee with the air of one who will always remind her little brother of his place.

Even when he gives her something to think about.

* * * * *

The financial district of Coytoss offered plentiful options for a night out: people who worked in finances, especially the parts of finances that dealt with a significant amount of volatile capital, tended to need a good hard drink after a day's work, and a toilet somewhere within which they could secretly imbibe whatever drugs got them through a day.

Mark Kent didn't take drugs. Neither did Theo Miller. For the former was a straight-laced type of guy who you would be happy to take home and introduce to your parents, while the latter got all the kicks he needed from having plentiful sex with the strangely above-average number of hot women working and living in the city and the surrounding towns. Tonight Theo had no plans of taking anyone to bed; instead, in a moment of concern for his friend, he had offered to buy Mark a drink or two at the OnAnism, a (supposedly) trendy sports bar not too far from the station (it made the drunken walks back home easier to manage, and so was popular with a lot of people).

Two drinks had turned into four, and Theo, after laying the groundwork for the night with polite conversation of their latest case (or as much as they could talk about it in public) finally confronted his friend: "So what's the matter? This baby thing getting you down?"

Mark sighed. "Has it been that obvious?"

"You've been a mopey shit for a while now."

"Sorry... I didn't mean to drag you down-"

"You ain't," Theo said, giving Mark's shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "Honestly, mate: has this all been getting you down?"

"I mean... yeah..." Mark said, honestly. "I don't understand, Theo! It's not me! I know my shit works! I've seen five specialists and they all tell me my swimmers are fucking Olympic athletes. I know it isn't Alexa, either..." He briefly looked around, as if worried about who would be hearing this conversation, before leaning towards Theo. "She's had two abortions, did you know?"

Theo did, but he pretended to look surprised. "Really?"

"Alexa's never told me, but Kyle has."

The little shit: Theo wasn't surprised by that. Kyle always struck him as a nasty piece of work, and he was surprised how successful Alexa's brother was with women (unlike himself, who was a perfectly wonderful gentleman!)

"So it's all working down there," Mark said, "for the both of us... so why can't we...?"

"Lots of couples have problems," Theo said.

"Yeah... I just didn't expect us to be one of them..." Mark said, sighing.

For a moment Theo was at a loss to how he could cheer Mark up. What could he do? It wasn't as if he could give Mark a baby...

...or could he?

A strange thought occurred to Theo, though one so outrageous that Theo immediately threw it out of his sordid brain. After all... Alexa would never agree to it. She was a slut, but not THAT much of a slut. It was best not to think about it...

Guess it was time for more drinks. "Another round?" Theo said.

*****

Alexa gave her husband a disappointed look when he finally came back home later that evening; much later than he had promised her. Mark had the good grace to look chastised when he saw her standing in the hallway, silhouetted by the light coming from the kitchen behind her. "Yeah... I know... I'm sorry..."

"Mark... I don't mind you enjoying a drink with your mates, but we only have a few days!" She said, referring to, of course, peak fertility in her cycle. "It's late, but we've got time-"

"Babe... I'm kind of tired..."

Alexa glared at her husband. How dare he come home, somewhat drunk, on one of their nights of hot, baby-making fucking and have the audacity to play the 'I'm tired' card to get out of sex? She had been patiently waiting in the kitchen for the last few hours; her libido growing weaker and weaker by the hour as Alexa realised that Mark was obviously having more fun drinking out with the guys from work than being at home having great unprotected sex with his wife. By now only a sliver of her initial sexual appetite remained, and Alexa was annoyed even that wasn't to be satisfied her husband's great dick.

Was he... giving up?

That thought only angered her further. Alexa knew it wasn't her - she was fertile was fuck! - so it had to be Mark. She didn't want to disbelieve his insistence that his doctors told him he was virile, but the proof was in the pudding, so they said, and her dear husband had yet to put a bun in her oven.

Fuck. She was so angry she hated her own food-related metaphors.

"I'm sorry Alex," Mark said, slurring her name slightly. 'Rar-rex'. "Theo kept buying us drinks. He's really fucking happy about tomorrow..."

Her eyes narrowed. "What about tomorrow?"

"Oh... shit... yes!" Mark was looking like the kid who got caught not doing his homework. "So... tomorrow... Ewa's... the boss has invited me and Theo to a charity gala at the GC... GCH. How cool is that?"

"Tomorrow?" Alexa said. Arms crossed.

"We both get to bring... bring a plus one!" Mark said. Obliviously happy. "Alex... the mayor's going to be there! Celebrities! Other posh twats! This is fucking amazing for my career!"

Turning around, Alexa walked back into the kitchen. She heard Mark follow her.

"Alex! Why are you being like this?"

She pointed at the calendar above the kitchen work surface beside the glass cabinets filled with polished (and very expensive) glassware, just before their huge double-sided oven. Several days had been marked with red 'x's. Tomorrow was the last 'x'.

"That's... that's just a guideline..."

"No Mark! My uterus is like fucking clockwork!" Alexa said. "Since my first period I have never been late or early, save for when I went on the pill for a few months." Alexa had quickly switched to an IUD after accidentally messing up her dosage and getting pregnant, judging having the coil a better alternative than relying on her drunk and stoned nineteen-year-old mind remembering to take her pills as instructed every day. "Since I came off it just before our wedding I don't need to look at my phone anymore to know what day of the month it is!"

"That's... that's a little hyperbole, darling..."

"Have you got a uterus, Mark?"

"What?"

"That's a no, so shut the fuck up," Alexa was getting annoyed at how annoyed she was, and she tried to soften her voice as she continued speaking: "Mark, all I ask is that we try as much as we can during the days when fertilisation is most likely."

"Babe, I've pumped so much cum into you already... can't I just have one night..."

"Mark you've been pumping your cum into me for a year now and not a single fucking sperm has hit the target!" Alexa snapped. "Are they fucking blind or something?"

Mark stared at her. "Yes Alex... they're blind. They don't have eyes!"

"You know what I fucking meant! Jesus Christ, Mark? How hard is it to get me pregnant?!?"

"FINE!" Mark yelled. "You want me to fuck you?" He strode over to where she stood, grabbed her head and kissed her forcefully. Alexa was too surprised to react; she had never expected this kind of behaviour from him. "You want me to knock you up!" He spun her around. Alexa felt his weight hold her against the counter. He lifted up the hem of the nightgown she was wearing; she wasn't wearing anything underneath, and she heard him unzip his flies. "You want my fucking cum, Lexy?"

She HATED being called that. Alexa clutched the counter, clenching her teeth, as she felt Mark shove himself up into her. Waiting several hours had severely reduced how wet she had been at the start of the evening - giddy with anticipation for her husband to come home and fuck her - a fact that didn't seem to bother Mark as he began aggressively thrusting.

"You want my cum, Lexy?" Mark said. "You want me to pump you full of my blind spunk?"

"Thirteen months, Mark!" Alexa snarled, twisting her head to look at him as he slammed his hips against hers. Sending his large dick into her pussy with more force than he had ever shown when having sex with her before. In a strange way it was kinda hot, and Alexa was annoyed with herself for being turned on by her husband acting like this. This was so unlike Mark; it reminded her of previous lovers; hard, muscular men with hard cocks who weren't shy to pound her into whatever surface they had chosen to fuck atop or against; hammering her cervix into brand new positions within her body. So unlike the lusty sex she and Mark had enjoyed since their first day together. "Thirteen months and you can't get me pregnant! THEY'RE FUCKING BLIND!"

Grunting into her ear with the effort he was putting into slamming his body against hers, Mark gripped the counter to give him a strong purchase as he rammed his dick as deep as his length would allow. He felt the sensitive tip of his cock slamming against her cervix, sending fierce jolts of pleasure pulsing through him with each thrust. "Fucking... hostile... womb!" He gasped, each word forced out between violent movements of his body.

Alexa was torn between the pain of her body being slammed against the counter and shocking blasts of incredible pleasures each time Mark's cock plunged hard up into her; the feeling of his warm, soft cock head meeting her sensitive cervix with such force the impact sent shockwaves of pleasure through her body; each violent meeting of their bodies weakening her legs until Alexa barely supported herself against the counter. "Fuck you!" She snarled. Her long blonde hair had become stuck to the sweaty skin of her face. "My womb's not fucking hostile!"

"-don't... want... my... cum!"

"I want it! I fucking want your cum!" Alexa screamed. "CUM IN ME!"

Mark shuddered, his cock slamming deep and hard into her. Feeling his spongy tip pound her cervix robbed Alexa of her last remnants of strength, and she collapsed against the counter; only Mark's body supporting her as he pressed his whole weight against hers. Within her, now soaked in her fluids, Mark's cock expanded; his tip opening as fluid gushed up to slather her cervix with thick, sperm-filled gunk. Alexa moaned as she felt her husband cum, and cum, and cum; Mark's dick pumped huge wads of his baby-making fluids into her vagina, sloshing around between his big dick and her tight pussy. Soaking her flesh in his seed.

For several long minutes both husband and wife said nothing; Mark held her against the hard counter top as his dick softened within her, having blasted copious amounts of his seed all over her cervix. Alexa was breathing deep and hard; she hadn't cum herself, but the pleasure of Mark and his dick, delivered so roughly, had sapped her strength. She didn't think Mark was capable of fucking a woman so aggressively! It both aroused and frightened her: she loved Mark for how caring he was; how so unlike the macho studs she had fucked before him.

This wasn't what she had said 'yes' to.

"Sorry," he whispered. Pulling himself out - a thick bridge of cum briefly joined her cum-filled pussy with the tip of his flaccid dick before breaking apart to dangle from his cock - Mark took a few steps back, leaning against the table. His cock, now softening, hung from his open flies. "I'm so fucking sorry... I... that wasn't..."

1...34567...23