All Comments on 'A Few Firsts'

by hornymuse

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Very good story.

I have to admit I didn't expect this type of story but i am glad I looked at it. Well done, short sweet and erotic as well. Nice story.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
Good Start

This was a very well done first story. A little short for my taste but that's just me. When I get into a story I like I want it to go on a bit longer. I'm sure others will tell you to watch your spelling (god knows they've told me that enough), but other then that this story played well with ones imagination. You did a good job setting the scene well with lights, candles, and a beautiful submissive woman blindfolded and tied to the bed. On the other hand you didn't give a detailed description of either your wife or yourself,(except for your wife's erect nipples and shaved pussy ... I liked that, nice touch) and that can be good it allows the reader to fill in with their preferences. However it can also mean that you skimped on character development, and the personal responses your wife had as the night went on. Just something you might want to consider getting into in your future stories. All in all a good first effort, so keep up the good work, and don't let the critics get to you. Just remember you can't please everyone, so write the story you'd like to read and be happy with that. I look forward to reading much more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Married

One on one hot sex, W.T.F. is wrong with you, you love your wife or something? Good story, thanks.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 14 years ago
More, Please

I am looking forward to see what you do with the pix and what her reaction will be!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhornymuse@hornymuse
50 Followers
I enjoy posting videos and photos of my sexy wife. She loves to pose for us. It's great to hear from people that enjoy our efforts.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES