A Few Hours' Visit Pt. 02

Story Info
A visit with a college friend and his wife, and a surprise.
1.7k words
4.36
9.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, ok, when do I get a turn," Del asked? "Or am I supposed to stand back and watch my cheating wife fuck someone else?"

Del was nude and his hard cock indicated that he was aroused. His cock is much bigger and thicker than mine. but it's fine. I'm happy with what I've got.

I watched as Del moved to his wife, He went to the other side of the bed and reached out for her hands, and slowly pulled her across the bed, still laying on her back. Del then got up on the bed and put his knees on either side of Sharon's head.

His heavy balls brushed against Sharon's face as Del slowly lowered his body onto hers. He nudged her thighs and she responded by slowly opening her legs. From where I was standing, I could see sperm slowly oozing out of Sharon's cunt. The sperm I had deposited inside her a few minutes before.

Del looked up at me and smiled. He then lowered his head to Sharon's pussy.

Eagerly, Del began licking my sperm from his wife's cunt while spreading her labia with his fingers. His tongue made pass after pass over her quivering slit, as his fingers opened the opening of her vagina to allow him deeper access. Sharon's body tensed as the pleasure of Del's oral skills was evident.

Sharon's big tits heaved as her breathing became more and more labored. She was excited and the opening of her cunt glistened from Del's tongue stimulation and her own oozing lubrication.

She cocked her head back on the bed and searched for Del's hard cock with her hand.

Sharon moaned as Del's tongue caressed her engorged clit. Her hand found Del's cock and she ran her tongue up the underside of his big, hard cock.

Her hand squeezed Del's cock and tugged on it to move it to her mouth. Del lifted his hips slightly and moved back to allow Sharon to position his cock near her mouth. Rolling her head back, even more, Sharon opened her mouth as Del eagerly slid his prick into her eager mouth.

Sharon took all of his cock and gave out a moan as Del continued his oral assault on her glistening cunt. Del moved slightly and began pistoning his cock into his wife's mouth. His balls swayed obscenely as he fucked her face.

Sharon moved her hands to Del's head and began eagerly clutching his head pushing his mouth tightly against her quivering cunt. She was breathing heavily, but still eagerly accepting Del's cock.

It was exciting, like watching a porn movie, but from a lot of different angles. I could move and watch Del's big cock filling his wife's mouth and throat, or move and watch Sharon's cunt being licked and sucked. As you can imagine, this excitement got me hard again. I took my cock in my hand and began stroking it.

Thinking back on it, it was one of the most sexual experiences of my life. When I got horny in the months after this weekend, I would often jerk off to the memories of the sensations and pleasure of this specific event.

Del licked Sharon's pussy for several minutes and she returned the favor by sucking eagerly at his dick. They both came intensely from the oral stimulation they gave each other. Watching them was something I still remember and get hard remembering it all.

Later, I watched as Del and Sharon made love, fucked, made love some more, and fucked and fucked and fucked. His cock filled her cunt fully. Her cunt stretched to accommodate his thick long cock. I watched as his cock filled and withdrew from her moist, tight vagina. Thrust after thrust of his cock made both Del and Sharon grunt with pleasure. I watched her cunt grip his massive cock, milking the shaft with the caress or perhaps more of a grasp of Del's cock. I knew from my earlier experience with Sharon's cunt, exactly what it was feeling like for Del to be pleasured.

Del continued to thrust again and again as Sharon writhed in pleasure from his experienced cock, knowing exactly what to do, and exactly when to do it. Sharon was returning the pleasure she was receiving from Del's cock, his caress of her large tits, and Del and she both made their pleasure known by being very vocal. Their words were carefully choreographed..." fuck me, baby, fill my cunt with that beautiful big cock, cum in me baby, give me all your balls hold, deep in my cunt," all with the ultimate goal of bringing them both to mind-blowing, body wracking orgasm. And it did! They both came hard and completely. Sharon's body quivered with intense spasms, and Del drained most of his load into Sharon's cunt, except for a few last spurts that he pulled out and milked onto Sharon's tits.

Wow, what a day I had had, all because of my college friend and his eager, sexy, and oh-so-willing wife.

The first day's experiences went long into the night. Watching and experiencing sex with a woman, and another man's wife made me ready to call it a night. Del invited me to join them in their king-sized bed, and Sharon also was eager for me to join them, Del on one side, Sharon in the middle, and me on the other side.

We drifted off quickly and morning came all too quickly. I felt Sharon stir and climb over me to get out of the bed. She must have known I was awake because as she moved, she brushed her tits over my face. I reached up and cupped her tit within my hand. Sharon smiled and leaned in so I could suck her nipple for a few seconds.

Sharon moved to the bathroom and turned and smiled at me and motioned me to join her. I pretended not to see her and she turned and continued to the bathroom.

Del, who had already gotten out of bed, came over and smacked my ass hard. "Get up and go take a shower with her," he said. To tell the truth, I enjoyed the smack on my ass.

As I entered the bathroom, I heard the shower running and I saw Sharon wet and glistening through the glass shower enclosure. She smiled when she saw me and moved to open the door. I quickly entered and stood in front of her as the warm water cascaded over our bodies. She smiled and quickly grabbed the bar of soap and began lathering my cock and balls. It felt magnificent.

Once she had lathered me and stroked my soapy cock for a few moments, she smiled and handed me the bar of soap. She turned and indicated that I should start lathering her back. My hands rubbed the lather over her back and moved around to cup her tits. The fulness of her tits was more than my hands could handle, but I was enjoying this new experience again. After a moment or so, I felt her nipples harden as my hands roamed over her tits. She then moved my hands back to her hips and bent slightly forward-leaning on the shower stall wall. I lathered her hips and shapely round ass and then moved to her cunt.

I re-lathered my hands before gliding them between Sharon's legs. She parted her legs more so I had complete access to her pussy, the married pussy I had enjoyed the day before.

Sharon moaned as my fingers caressed the outer labia of her cunt. Somehow, I knew what she wanted next and moved forward and grasped her hips. I rubbed my soapy cock over her pussy and slid my cock into her. As I entered her, her tight pussy gripped my cock. The slickness of our genitals allowed my cock to slide in easily and I soon found myself deep into Sharon's pussy.

She reached around to pull my body closer to her and adjusted her stance to allow complete penetration. I was in as far as I could go and felt my balls swaying as I began to glide in and out of the most divine cunt I have ever experienced. (Well, to again be honest, Sharon's was the only pussy I had experienced.)

With each thrust, Sharon gripped my cock each time I began to withdraw. It was like she didn't want me to pull out. Sharon was a very skilled lover, her actions made me feel like I was the man she wanted to fuck. It was exhilarating.

We fucked for a few minutes until the sensations of her cunt got to be too much for me and my balls were emptied into her. Feeling my cum, she pushed back against my cock so I was deep inside her when my cock exploded in a wonderfully complete orgasm.

Sharon then moved away from me and my rapidly softening cock slipped out of her.

We then lathered each other again and rinsed off. She handed me a towel as she stepped from the shower.

Del was downstairs when we went to the kitchen. Neither of us got dressed, Sharon was wrapped in a towel that barely covered her pussy, and I had a towel wrapped around my waist.

We had breakfast and sat around chatting. We made plans to do pretty much nothing, watch some TV, or a video, sit out by the pool to get some sun,

"Ben didn't come here to sit around and watch tv," Sharon said. "Why don't you two drive out to campus and a few places in town so see if Ben remembers his way around?"

After about an hour or so of getting ready, Del and I left for the town tour.

It took about 45 minutes to drive across town to reach the campus. Once we parked and walked around, visiting the library, the building where our department was housed, the college art gallery, and the library, all familiar haunts during our college days, we decided on stopping by the museum where Del works and then along to a place for lunch. Lunch with a beer hit the spot.

Before we left campus for the trip home, Del had cammed Sharon but got no answer.

When we returned to Del's house, there was a car parked in the driveway.