A Few Hours' Visit Pt. 03

Story Info
A visit with a college friend and his wife, and a surprise.
770 words
3.93
10.9k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we left campus for the trip home, Del had called Sharon but got no answer.

When we returned to Del's house, there was a car parked in the driveway.

"This should be interesting," Del mumbled getting out of the car. Entering the house, we found no one downstairs but heard something upstairs. "Come on," Del said softly, "You can take a look at my competition."

We quietly went upstairs and went to the master bedroom. The door was wide open and there, on the bed, on her back, her legs spread wide and taking the HUGE cock was Sharon.

Holy shit. I was shocked.

Sharon was quite a woman to behold. Large, full tits, that were now erotically swaying up and down as he fucked her vigorously. Her shaved cunt was stretched wide by the thick cock plunging deep into her. I couldn't imagine how any woman could take a cock that size.

The wife of my college buddy was being fucked. I was witnessing my friend's wife fucking and she was obviously enjoying every moment. They seemed to have been at it for a while, her skin glistened with a film of perspiration indicating a vigorous workout.

Bob was pounding Sharon's pussy and grunting with each thrust. Her cunt was oozing a fluid that was running down the crack of her ass and making a wet spot on the bed. Her tight cunt was stretched to accommodate the large cock she was taking.

Neither of them was aware of our presence. We were standing less than 10 feet away just outside the bedroom door, but they were both involved with sex. She was grunting as he pushed his massive cock deep into her slit. He was moaning and talking to her, "Fuck babe, your cunt is so hot today. Take it, take it all. Squeeze my dick with that cunt of yours. You know how much I love that."

"There is nothing hotter than married pussy," Bob said.

She complied with his request eagerly as we watched. My cock began to harden watching Del's wife fuck someone with a cock the size of my forearm.

Soon the guy started moaning loudly, "Damn, I am going to cum. Oh, yea, fuck yea." With that, he jammed his massive cock deep into Sharon's eager cunt.

I watched as her cunt squeezed his cock, and his balls contracted and rose as he began coming in her.

Her cunt could not contain the flow of his sperm. The force of his ejaculation forced most of his semen out of Sharon, making a farting sound as the liquid was forced out of her, covering her vagina and her inner thighs and running down her ass.

He fucked Sharon hard, never slowing his pace. Sharon was breathing hard and moaning, "Fuck me, Bob, fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." Her words trailed off as her body quivered as her massive orgasm swept over her.

Bob continued to fucking as she came on his dick.

His hands gripped Sharon's ass, lifting her off the bed as his cock fucked her cunt.

With his cock buried deep inside her, all that was visible outside her was Bob's heavy balls swinging with his thrusts and slapping against her ass. He didn't let up fucking her as her body convulsed.

Bob continued to fuck Sharon for several more minutes. Long, deep, powerful thrusts shook Sharon's body.

"I'm getting close again," Bob shouted. "Another load for Sharon's cunt."

"Don't push your cock so far in," Sharon said. "It hurts."

In disgust, Bob stopped fucking her and pulled his cock out. Bob's semen and her milky lube were dribbling out of her. He was kneeling on the bed Sharon was laying on the bed beneath him. He pulled her head to his cock. "Clean it up," he said. She obediently complied with his demand.

"God, I love your cock. You fuck me so good. Do you like the way I pleasure you," she asked.

He said nothing as Sharon obediently licked cum off his cock.

Once she had cleaned Bob's massive cock, he turned and flopped on the bed next to her.

It was then that he spotted Del in the doorway.

"Well, well, it seems we have company. Nice to see you again, Del," he said.

Sharon looked over to see us both. She seemed surprised to see us but made no effort to cover herself.

"I can always tell when Bob has been here. A huge cum spot on the sheets and Sharon laying on the bed exhausted with a well fucked cunt," Del said.