All Comments on 'A First Time for Everything Pt. 02'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So hot. Now Gerald needs to take Rog’s cock in his ass. He seems very bi and has been infatuated with Rog since they first met. So hot.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67about 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, believe it or not, I absolutely considered that very suggestion but felt the story was running long enough. Maybe a part three?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh, my fucking God! This was a HOT story before, but it's SCORCHING HOT now. I've always wanted to be spit roasted by two hung black men. And I'm fucking in love with Gerald. I wouldn't be surprised if Rog and Gerald became a couple, even if it's on the downlow. #3 plz.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous!! I'm so glad you enjoyed part two even more. While part one was mostly based on an actual event, I made up part two completely. Like many white folks, I too would love to be spit roasted by a couple of hung black men. Gerald was an idea that came to me while I was trying to make the second story spicier. I worried that getting away from the Roger/Linda/DeAndre triangle might throw off some people, but I am glad that Gerald seems to be accepted by most. I am certainly thinking of a part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gerald is hotter and more interesting to me because he harbors secret but desires that De’Andre does not. So the sex between Rog and Gerald could be more intense, varied, and reciprocal. And don’t care at all about Linda…. Chapter 3 please!!!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67about 2 years agoAuthor

That’s an interesting take on Gerald, Anonymous. I wanted to make the sex between Roger and Gerald more intense and sensual because there is a deeper attraction from both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy fuck that was hot. All my firsts were with black men. First time was a black crossdresser. First time bottoming was with a black male massage therapist. I would love to be open with a woman and share my passion for black cock with her. I had an opportunity in my 20's and chickened out. My experiences have always been on the DL, but so passionate. Kissing, versatile fucking, riming. Sharing cum.

Linda should keep with DeAndre. Gerald and Roger need more time alone. Part 3 please

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67almost 2 years agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed the story Anonymous!!! I think that’s what helps make interracial sex and an attraction to BBC so powerful, we know not all of our friends and family share our love for it so it feels dangerous and taboo.

lookinginlehighlookinginlehighalmost 2 years ago

NineIsFine67, you're so right.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you lookinginlehigh, as a man who has had a longtime fantasy of being with a BBC and recently fulfilling that fantasy, I can promise you the actual experience is more fulfilling that you can ever imagine.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

loved it part 3 please

Sweetass2playwithSweetass2playwith6 months ago

This is by far the best, most exciting story that I've ever read and I've read a ton of them. My shorts were covered in precum at the end, as it had oozed out while reading the series. I'm a very passionate oral bottom that likes to please and I've been with several BBCs over the years. Black men are the best lovers because of their stamina, the size of their dicks, and the contrast of their black skin against my white skin is a big turn on. I always enjoy having the play sessions filmed, so that I can go back afterwards and repeatedly watch the action as I play with myself. I've always fantasized about being in a threesome with BBCs or even being the object of a gangbang by a group of black men. I would love to have my stomach and man-pussy overflowing with black seed and my body covered in sticky cum. Hopefully some day this will come true, in the meantime I'll enjoy a BBC one at a time.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine676 months agoAuthor

Thank you Sweetass2playwith, I’m really honored that you enjoyed the story that much. We share one fantastic fantasy of being with multiple black men. I dream of being spit roasted by two young, virile, sexually aggressive, well endowed black men, hell bent on teaching me who the dominant race in bed is. (I’ve actually popped a boner just writing this). I’ve been lucky to enjoy a few really nice big black cocks but I dream of having at least two at the same time. Good luck with your pursuit, I’ll certainly keep my hopes up.

blackcockriderblackcockrider10 days ago

Great story, loved it.💫💫💫💫💫

NineIsFine67NineIsFine676 days agoAuthor

Thanks blackcockrider!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES