A Futa Mom's Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"There's something you're not telling me, isn't there?"

Matilda tried to wave her away with a laugh, but Annie knew her too well, and she couldn't stop her cheeks fully reddening.

"MATTIE! YOU'RE SEEING SOMEONE AREN'T YOU!! TELL ME RIGHT NOW young lady, how DARE you withhold this from me...."

Matilda squirmed, warmth rushing to her lower areas.

"Well... there is... this one guy..."

"OF COURSE there is, spill it!"

Jonathon's pretty features snapped to the centre of her head.

"He's..... cute."

"Thank God."

".....Hot."

"Love it."

"I feel... like I've known him my whole life? He just... I feel like I want him as much as he wants meI've seen how he became a man..."

"Oooh they're the best.... Where did you meet?!"

"Ahhm..."

Her mouth scrambled for an answer her brain didn't possess.

".... Just... gas station?" she managed, lamely.

"... Gas station....?"

They stared at each other awkwardly.

Eventually Annie's features unfurled... into a fit of laughter.

"OHHHhhha Mattie you are a diamond.... I hope you didn't make a joke about touching his pump."

"... Well I suppose technically he touched mine," she muttered.

Annie snorted, Matilda feeling her cheeks burning up, shifting uncomfortably.

They sipped more, and Matilda looked down in surprise to find her glass was empty. She blinked, and reached for the bottle and missed.

"Hmm..... stupid... thing....."

Annie leaned over to help her, and knocked the bottle over.

"OOPS!"

"Oh fucking hell Annie!" Matilda snapped as the remaining liquid poured onto the patio table, reaching out to pick it up, and missing.

"OHHHH did you just swear again?!?! who are you devil woman! You can't be my Mattie!" she responded cheerily, reaching out and knocking the bottle over again, this time to the floor, the bottle somehow clonking on the concrete without breaking, although her chest fell into the puddle of wine on the table, dress absorbing a healthy amount of wine. "Oh bugger I've added a bit of colour to my dress....."

"Stop helping!" laughed Matilda, getting up and realising the world wasn't as straight as it had been when she'd sat down. Also her body felt quite warm, even though the breeze was cool on her skin.

"Don't worry, I've got a solution!"

Matilda looked round and then moaned in exasperation as Annie was already preparing to uncork the next wine.

"Oh for goodness' sake, Jon will be home soon!"

Annie concentrated, grousing as the cork came free with a *pop*.

"Then we'll have to be quick won't we!" said Annie, attempting to pour out half a bottle into her glass, spilling everywhere. "I'll see you inside, it's getting cold!"

"No don't-"

But Annie was already tottering into the dining room, the bottle and glass in her hands, filled to the brim.

Matilda rubbed her head, woozily making her way indoors after her.

'Now would probably be a good time to ask her to leave..'

Apart from already being drunk, she longed to open her goody-bag for tonight.

Jonathon was going to love it.....

Heat flowed to her crotch.

'Shit.... save it for later.'

***

The two men poured with sweat, each intent on pulverising the other.

One missed.

The other countered and connected, sending his opponent staggering back.

The crowd roared for blood.

Jon jabbed the punch button again and was rewarded with a satisfying *smack* as his fighter caught the other flush on the chin once more.

He grinned over at Chris.

"Hey, I'm kinda starting to like this game!"

The boy gave him a snarl.

"Aw hell no!"

Fingers slammed against plastic symbols, health bars flying down in a hail of bops, smacks and slams as the video-game characters attempted to annihilate each other with no regard for their own safety.

Jonathon began to sweat.

His health bar was going down faster, if he could just....

He made a jumping attack, but Chris would surely block-

"Food, guys!"

Chris's health-bar hit zero, with a *DING* sound, and Jon guffawed as he somehow released a special finishing combo that hit the other fighter with a thousand punches, leaving him in a heap on the floor.

Chris threw the controller across the room, steam pouring out of his ears.

"HEY, no fair, stupid mama distracted me!!!!"

"Bullshit, you just got owwwwnned."

"BOYS, are you coming for food?" said Mrs Tate, entering the room and giving a stern eye to them both which made John blush. She disapproved of swearing in her house.

"S... sorry."

Chris gave her his best dough-eyes.

"Five more minutes?..."

She sighed.

"Alright then... but I better not be coming back up here in half an hour because you two got lost in your silly little games!"

Jon watched her turn, always enjoying the view as she shimmied out, her dark skin backed up by a caboose that would have needed indicators had it been any bigger. Somehow though, he no longer glazed over upon seeing her buns as they sashayed away. Compared to his Mom, she just didn't have it any more... at least in his eyes.

'Especially in the crotch department...'

"Ey, were you lookin' at my Mumma's ass?"

"What! No!"

Chris grinned.

"Ha I saw it... hey, it's okay. Maybe we can swap... give me some of that Matilda junk in the trunk!"

"No!"

Chris's eyebrow rose at the way Jon snapped his response.

"Ooh... caught a nerve?"

His face flushed.

"No! It's just.. let's play."

Chris seemed to be searching his face for answers, before seemingly relenting and pressing 'rematch'.

Jon began to mash buttons, but the dialogue in his head had taken centre stage.

'Now I wouldn't swap Mom for Mrs Tate in a million years....'

He kept jabbing a bunch, but his mouth was salivating as he thought about his mom's ass, that luxurious, swollen mass of meat.... and the meat in the front of her pants.

He begrudgingly came down for dinner and played a few more games, but the entertainment no longer grabbed his attention after the reintroduction of such blasphemous thoughts, and eventually he placed his controller down, glancing at the clock.

"Hey bro... I might head back."

Chris stared at him in confusion.

"Bro, what the fuck, it's ten pm. Why you leaving so early??"

"Oh, I don't want my mom getting worried."

The boy laughed.

"Yo, since when did you care about that? I heard you call her a fuckin' bitch every day for the last year!"

"D-Don't say that!" he threw back, stuttering.

Chris threw his arms up.

"Really? Like what the hell man, are you some fuckin' mama's boy now?"

"No, shut up," he snapped, his cheeks flushing red.

Chris snorted.

"Ey, just saying... go, whatever."

Chris' casual dismissal would usually have been enough to rope him back in, but Jon simply walked off, red in the face with the realisation that not only was he scared enough of his Mother that he could not even think what might happen if he disobeyed her, but her very essence now seem scarred in his head, etched into the bone of his skull so that every time she was mentioned his tongue seemed to want to swallow itself, his stomach becoming a yawing pit with an endless well of anxiety and excitement spewing up from it.

***

Matilda pulled up the tutu uncoordinatedly, shimmying it up her wide thighs.

"This... useddddd... to be eassiierr...."

She rolled on the bed, a bit of saliva falling on her chin, although she didn't see it, her hair a little dishevelled as she rolled back again, still trying to pull the tutu up to her waist.

"C'MMOoonnNNN!!!"

With a groan it pulled around her waist.

If she had been sober, she might have made a comment about trying before buying, but as it was she burped up something that felt horribly like wine-flavoured vomit, before swallowing it back down, grimacing, and adding the final pieces of the outfit.

She stared at the brazen slut in the mirror, almost falling over as she managed to stand up in the heels.

"Perrrffect," she slurred, before tottering unsteadily out onto the landing.

"Hmm..."

Her breathing felt loud in her head, a belch bringing with it another wave of nausea, and she wondered which bathroom would be quicker to get to... the one in front of her, or the one behind in her bedroom.

Then she saw her son's room.

The warmth coalesced into her womanhood, which began to rise as if scenting the trail of its prey.

"Hmmm..."

She idly played the tips of her fingers across the mushroom of her cock, as it began to rise to the moon.

"...Huuurrr...."

Matilda staggered into Jonathon's room.

The moment she saw it she hurried over to his gaming seat, and smelt the flavours that had gathered in the leather.

"Uuuhhhhh..."

She began to play with her cock.

"Mmh..."

Another sniff.

"Huhhhhhh!"

Her cock was already rock-hard between her fingers, ripples of pleasure pulsing up it.

As her masturbation got underway, a car pulled up, unnoticed by the woman chugging herself in her son's bedroom.

***

"Thanks Mrs Tate."

"No problem.. say hi to Matilda for me! I need to know what she's up to these days!"

Jon's cheeks warmed.

"I... I will..."

He stepped out of the car, watching as it drifted off into the darkness.

No-one else home, thank God. Only Mom's car in the driveway.

The lights were on.

Every step up the driveway was slow, the crackle of gravel beneath his feet loud and oppressive against the silence, the moon his only companion.

He couldn't see Mom anywhere downstairs.

'Maybe she went to sleep?'

*Click*

"Uh...Hey.. Mom?..."

He padded in, his stomach rumbling, ready for dinner.

"I'm home..."

The stereo was on, playing 80s dance tunes in the background.

Then he realised... There was a smell he recognised.

"Oh God..."

Empty bottles and stains covered the dining-room table. Other glasses and one half-finished bottle were outside in the garden. Discarded shopping bags and clothes tags meant that they'd obviously had a good time.

Wine night again.

No-one else was here though... they must have gone out.

"M... Mom?"

Nothing.

The darkness seemed to draw in.

For a few moments he believed he had avoided any potential carnage, until a bustling sound came from upstairs.

"Mom????"

It sounded like they were coming from.... his room?

Jittery footsteps made their way to the top of the stairs, sounding slightly strange, careful even.

"Oh HONNNEYY... I've been waiting for aages, I thought you weren't going to come..."

His heart began to beat faster as she approached.

Step by step she climbed down to the bottom, until his mother shimmied into view, and Jon's head nearly ejected from his body.

A black PVC corset had his mother's waist tight, her bust exploding from the top of it. Stockings and garters clung to her legs like perfectly wrapped Christmas presents, and the tutu-skirt she wore looked like she had stolen it off some sort of fairy stripper.

He looked down and realised the reason she had been walking weirdly was due to ridiculous red wedge-heels that made her monstrously tall. Between red-nailed fingers, she held a riding crop.

But none of that was as serious as the even more eye-catching issue... She wasn't wearing any underwear, and the head of her half-hard cock was hanging between her legs, the head visible beneath the tutu, drooling liquid onto the carpet.

"So... how was your night???"

His mouth hung agog as heat flushed to every corner of his body, hormones bursting into overdrive.

The snake seemed to bob a little, raising to eye him with its piss-slit, blind from the cum leaking out of it like a soap dispenser. The trail led all the way from the first step to the centre of the living room.

"Um... Uh..... i-it was fine... how was... yours?"

*SMACK*

The riding crop snapped against the sofa, making Jon jerk back.

"Ha... wow that's... loud...." he managed, his voice wavering.

"... I loooovvved it....."

She pointed the long black implement in his direction, before grinning and doing a twirl so he caught a clear view of her butt lurking under the ridiculously short skirt, droplets of cum flying onto every surface. He flinched as it hit his shoes. Her cock seemed to be getting harder as he watched it, because it was starting to push up her skirt.

".....Oh the girls make me LAUGH! Annie brought some outfits from her lingerie store, and all matching skirts... I was going to change, but thought you might like to see it....."

He didn't know where to look, trying to unglue his eyes from her body, and the slavering dog between her legs as she eyed him like the prettiest girl at the disco, just waiting to be asked to dance.

"Mom, Annie bought this for you?"

"Sure she did," she lied.

"... Why?"

She smooched glossy red lips in an over-the-top pose.

"Oh honey, come on, you know I just wanted you to see it!... Do you not like it?"

She clicked forwards carefully on her heels, clearly not used to being so raised up, almost losing her balance before she finally stopped, chest heaving in front of his face.

"Oh...."

He eyed the riding crop gripped tightly in her right hand.

"You want me to... take my outfit off?"

His mouth was salivating.

"I... I don't......"

"Shhhh... I want to make sure you enjoy this...."

As she spoke Jonathon crinkled his nose.

The stench of wine on her breath was potent, mixing with some unnatural smelling perfume she'd put on, and she was looking a little unsteady as she stared down at him.

"So, tell me... do you like it?"

Jon's lip quivered.

"Uh... it... it is nice......"

"Oh?.."

*SMACK*

The riding crop on the seat next to his made him jump again.

"M-MOM would you stop doing that?" he whimpered, although heat was flowing to a lot of areas in Jon's body, and he was having a hard time keeping his face pointed upwards, away from the mountains directly in his eyeline.

"... just nice...?.."

"Y-yeah... it's... pretty..."

She stepped a little closer, a not-so-innocent smile on her face, lowering her voice to a whisper.

"... I've missed you."

He trembled, feeling something warm touch his midriff.

"I... maybe I should sleep..." he managed, his jaw bouncing, almost trembling at the proximity between him and her incredible rack, plus the monster trying to impale his side.

She peeled her eyes, and a little darkness was revealed on her face, the lips curling into a frown, the riding crop quivering in her hand with a pinch of tightened leather before she shook her bob-cut hair, stepping back and pushing a smile through again.

"But it's barely ten-thirty!... and you haven't eaten! No, come on honey... let's order tonight..... We both love burger-town right?!"

"... okay......" he said reluctantly.

"Great!"

She dropped the riding crop, grabbed her phone and began to order in her girliest, basic-bitch voice, twirling her hair as she did so.

"Yes, one large hot dog... Annd... for my big, strong man?"

She raised an eyebrow at him.

He took his eyes from her thighs, the fishnets tight on the muscles and fat that filled them so wonderfully, her log drooping alongside them, a masculine guard dog amongst a feast of femininity.

"Um... burger...."

"Right... my man will have the extra-large burger and fries combo."

'My Man?'

Images in his head of kissing her, of holding hands, began to flitter through his mind, and he shook his head, trying to cool the fire building in his belly, to think about thoughts that weren't his mom in a slut outfit calling him her man.

'Am I really going to do this? Am I just going to give in because she wants to bone me like a two-bit whore?....'

Whilst she was talking, Jon quietly nudged the riding crop she had dropped underneath the sofa. Hopefully in the state she was in, she wouldn't remember it the next morning.

Eventually Matilda ended the call and seated herself clumsily next to him, crossing her leg over to the point her heel was nudging his leg.

It was the least subtle thing he could imagine.

"Mom... how much did you drink?"

She waved his question away.

"Oh just a little! Maybe a few glasses.. Nothing I can't handle-!"

As she said this, she almost fell off her chair, her ass waving in the air, before righting herself with an apologetic face.

"Sorry."

He glanced out of the window onto the darkening street outside. There were people moving around in the house opposite. What if their neighbours saw his Mom dressed like a stripper?

"Mom, I'm gonna close the curtains ...."

Matilda pouted as he stood up.

"Oh I'm SORRY, do I embarrass you?"

She swayed to her feet, lurching so far to the left at one point that she had to steady herself against the television, which listed dangerously.

"MOM!"

Jonathon jumped back and came to support her weight, his face somehow ending up in her armpit. Sweat and sharp body odours pressed down on his face.

"UUffff-!"

She let out a loose chuckle, eyes unfocused once more.

"Ohhhh darling... you'rrre my little hero...."

He managed to lead her back a seat on the table, the curtains still wide open as she plopped down on a chair, looking rather dishevelled.

"Just.... wait."

He nipped over and grabbed the curtains, swinging them closed.

'One problem over.'

He turned back to the number one problem of the evening, already gesturing with a single crooked finger for him to come back to her.

"Come hereeee....."

Jonathon padded forwards before seating himself warily beside her. A hand came to his shoulder.

"You know.... I saw you tidied your room today."

"Uh yeah.. yeah..."

She pressed close to him, her tits flush against his side.

"It makes me very happy... you know..."

"Thanks.."

"You're... you're reaally maturing."

"Um... right..."

Part of him wanted things to go back to when his Mom didn't make sexual advances on him, but he couldn't help enjoying the compliments.

She picked a few things only she could see from his hair.

"And honey.... youuu shouldn't be scared to play games if... if you want...."

"Huh?... So I can play games whenever I want?"

Matilda pursed her lips.

"Well... carrrreful honey... you can... you can play some video games sommme time... but you sh-..shoulllld do your chores first...... That was always... what I wannned... but then, you never really listened to mmee ...."

He pulled back, watching as his mom poured herself another wine, the liquid sloshing unsteadily in the glass.

"Um.... Right.... Mom d'you think you should maybe take it eas-"

She ignored him and drained it, an odd look coming to her face as she looked close to burping, before swallowing it down.

"Hic.... Ammm I a bad Mom?"

He looked up at her in surprise as she set down the empty glass.

"What? No, no you're not...."

She huffed.

"Because... I.... I alllways tried to raise you right.... It... just feeeeels like you donnn't appreciate me... annnd.... yesterday...."

She gave him a hungry look.

He felt his stomach shrivel up.

"Yeah... yeah well... I-I'm sorry if I ever made you feel bad..... maybe if you drink some water you'll feel better..."

She pushed against him, awkwardly nuzzling him with wet lips.

"What If I want... wine-uhhh?.... what willll you give me... if I... drink waterrrrr......"

Her tongue slipped out and slid across his forehead.

"Mmmmh..."

"Urrmm... I'll... I'll tidy my room every day!" he squeaked, feeling the wetness on his forehead, trying to stop her free hand shimmy down between his legs.

".... Mmmmmmhh," moaned Matilda, already snaking her arms around him.

Jonathon could feel the limbs enclosing around him, the python preparing to throttle its meal.