A Futa Mom's Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I.... I'll give you a kiss!.... if you drink some water!" he cried as she almost squeezed herself onto his seat.

This made her pause.

"A kiss.... for Mommmma?" she smiled, head subtly swaying from side to side like a pendulum.

"Yeah... yeah a kiss for Momma," he muttered, adjusting his legs so that his erection wouldn't be so prominent.

"Mmmm.. okay then."

She set herself back on her seat, and leaned in with an eager smile, pouting her lips.

He gazed at the unevenly applied lipstick on her face, the scrunched eyes, the slightly untethered woman in front of him.

His eyes glanced down at the tits she had somehow manhandled into the corset, begging for release.

'God stop looking....'

"N-no... water first...."

Her face became harsh and lined for a moment, her eyes snapping open.

"... a-and I'll give you two kisses!" he squeaked.

Jonathon felt his life flashing before his eyes, and then she stood up sharply, so quickly he almost had to steady her to keep her straight, before she marched to the kitchen, and poured herself a listing glass of water.

It was brought to her lips, and leaked down the sides of her face as she gulped it down in two swigs.

"HHHHUuuurrrrhhhh."

The belch was so deep it sounded like it been raised from a subterranean cavern, echoing around the house, more in keeping with a docker than the hooker-like visage of his mother, although the way she stomped back to him certainly carried a sense of weight and inevitability.

The way she sat (or rather fell) down on the chair made it creak painfully under her weight.

"Kissss!" she slurred; arms open wide.

He nodded; her visage far less friendly than it had been moments earlier.

As he approached, her legs opened wide as well, and he glanced down at the tent in the tutu, knowing all too well that his mother was absolutely raging for his insides.

"That's for laterrrr," she smirked, furnishing him with a wink upon seeing his stare being lowered, and his body felt like it was speeding up, every sense becoming more alert, noticing the slightly unkempt hair that was sticking out by her left ear, the stench of her breath and some sort of cheap perfume as he approached, the nose-breathing that was louder than it should have been.

By the time he had walked into her arms, he almost didn't know what to do with himself, trembling.

"O-okay...."

"C'mon..!"

Pincers grabbed both his arms, and he mewled as she loomed over him.

"M-mommmph!"

The wine smell made his hairs stand on end as their lips finally pressed against each other.

Jon was wrestled into a sloppy, one-sided kiss, their lips less meeting than overlapping as Matilda began eating his face, tongue ploughing straight into his mouth with the intention of bulldozing all that it found there and leaving no survivors, bludgeoning his own tongue and pushing to the back of his throat where it jabbed his tonsils, making him gag.

"MHG-!"

The tangy flavours of alcohol and sharpness of the wine made him want to vomit.

She snorted into his face as her weight began to lean on him, and a hand wrapped around the back of his neck, tightening painfully so he could feel a ring on her index finger digging into the muscle.

"MMPH-!"

"MMMMHHHHhhhhhPhhhhhggggggmmm....."

He could feel the bitterness of her, her rubbery lips as they attached to different parts of his face and sucked at anything they could find, her teeth seizing his bottom lip and playing with it, before tiring of it and allowing her tongue slide across his face and nose again.

When she broke it she was leaning fully against him, almost pushing him off his own chair, her ass half on, half off.

"There's other things I like about you... about you maturing, I mean..."

Her hand slipped to his belly and began to worm its way down, and Jon had to wriggle his fingers to stop her, because he didn't want her grabbing his erection and knowing how easily she aroused him.

"Mom... I'm not sure if...UF!"

She fell into him, wrapping him up and covering him in an ungainly hug as the chair toppled, wine spilling on the floor as her tits mashed against his face.

"MMph!"

They hit the floor with a soft *thnk*, any of the wine glass left thrown to the side as she landed on top of him, laughing.

"Ohhh whoops!"

The soft carpet thankfully cushioned their fall, Jon scrabbling as she settled herself on top.

It was impossible. It felt like she was ten times his size, and twenty times as strong.

Within seconds he was safely ensconced against her bosom.

The sweat of her breasts in the PVC rubbed against his face as her huge weight descended on him, the heat and smell of her wrapping him up, and then his body was wrenched into a pose that haunted his dreams at night... his legs parted into a missionary position, with his mother beached on top of him like a drunk killer-whale.

"Oh darling, why are you sooo good at flirting?" she tittered as she ground her body against his, her tits tight to his chest and wedged against his chin so he could barely breath.

To an outsider it would have seemed like the sluttily dressed woman was trying to crush the young man against the soft white carpet.

"I-MMph-m'not...-"

All of the world honed down to his mother's body, his struggles weakening as the aphrodisiac of her tits on his face turned his protests to mush.

He couldn't move. Couldn't speak. Couldn't think.

And he was rock-hard.

"Mmph...."

Then something pryed between his legs; her beast was hungry.

He mewled as the large, angry shaft rubbed against his buttocks, like a tree trunk had come to life and was now trying to burrow directly into his ass.

"M-Mommph!"

She ground herself downwards, trying her best to impregnate the figure trembling beneath her.

"You gotta stop flirting with me honey... don't make mama... angry.." she murmured, snorting his hair like cocaine as she breathed in the scent of her unwashed son.

Jonathon struggled, but nowhere near as much as he should have, his hands rubbing up her sides.

Then two thick, juicy lips found his own, and began to ease them open again.

He resisted a little, but the more he avoided opening his mouth, the more his mother's movements became harsher, her grips tighter, hands going from rubbing across him to taking handfuls of flesh, crushing his ass between steel fingers, gripping the back of his neck which sent a chill down his spine.

"Give meeee your mouth honey... or... or I'll ffffucking break you, bitch," she whispered harshly, before trying to ease him open once more.

He realised there was nothing he could do, and, trembling, opened his mouth.

She moaned and dove inside, a whirlpool of tongue and saliva that forced him into a deep, powerful kiss that seemed to go on forever, his Mother's legs butting against his hips as she rubbed up and down on him. The heat and sloshing warmth of her tongue drenched in spit filled his head.

"MMMhh!"

He melted into it.

He'd been dreaming about this for days anyway.

The PVC was harsh against his belly, his hands coming around her waist to feel her thick babymaker hips, and lower down the cheap tutu barely covering her ass.

Mother and son wrestled, the huge figure entombing the smaller completely, rendering him as docile as a new-born lamb.

She broke the kiss, drooling down onto his face.

The feeling of her glorious ass, so thick and juicy between his fingers, was soul-sating.

"MMmhhh..."

"Mmm, yeah... fffeeeel me up...."

He hated how aroused she made him.

"Y-yeah Mom."

She groaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhmmmm!!!! Say that again...."

"Yeah Mom!" he whined, trembling as he grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed again, two delicious moons that depressed beneath his fingers, allowing him to squeeze in and grip them wonderfully.

It was impossible to ignore that his Mom's assets were incredible.

She grabbed his face so he was back looking into her eyes again, and then she closed her own and slithered her tongue back into his mouth.

Down it went, crushing against his own and sliding past it to the edge of his throat.

Wet, deep sloshing kisses were drawn out evilly by Matilda, who knew how to keep goading Jonathon until he was sucking on her tongue with all his might.

"GLLLHHHH!"

"MMmmmuuuh...."

The moan she gave was so deep and rumbling that his head felt like a church-bell was being rung in his head, Jon savouring every moment of his mother's arousal, the way her hands clutched him tight, the way she tried to grope every inch of his legs up to the calves which anchored him to her hips.

They wrestled back and forth for a moment, lost in the scent of the other.

Her huge body was so uncoordinated and so rough that he worried in the back of his mind that she might somehow twist him in the wrong shape, or grab something so hard she bruised, saliva falling everywhere across his face, dry-humping and jabbing her rock-hard erection straight into his belly as her hands grabbed his hips, then his neck again, followed by a gentle cupping of his balls that made him coo.

"NNhh-!"

Just as she was beginning to really work his cute cherries-

*BING-BONG*

The doorbell jerked them both from their reverie.

Matilda broke the kiss, her eyes fiery and passionate, her sons frightened and excited.

The fingers enclosing his balls squeezed threateningly, making him mewl.

"Mmuuhm.."

For a moment, they stared at each other, Matilda looking like she was about to dive back in and claim him anyway.

*BING-BONG*

"COMING!" his Mother roared, sudden fury etched on her face, the previously beautiful visage becoming strikingly hard and lined, before heavy breathing managed to bring back some of the humanity.

She stroked his cheek and kissed him gently.

"Onne...one second."

With one last push of her solid cock against his waiting butt-cheeks, she reluctantly raised herself up, so tall on her heels that she looked like her head was on a different floor to her feet, before sashaying to the door, tucking the drooling shaft under her tutu.

"Oh why thank you so much! Here's the tip...."

She smiled at the open-mouthed delivery driver, the poor man ogling her tits almost falling out of her corset before she slammed the door in his face and hurried back, a burger-town bag and two large drinks in one hand as she freed her cock again with the other.

He watched it spring out in front of her, pushing up the tutu again and splurging a small gob of jizz onto the carpet next to him.

"Shit!"

He scrambled to his feet.

Jon surmised that if he had been in any other situation, he would have been frothing at the mouth at the sight of this scandalously dressed woman wobbling on her high-heels above him with food ready to go.

"Come eat honey," she ordered with a glint in her eye.

A long rivulet of cum was hanging from her cock, swaying lower and lower to the ground like a hypnotist's watch.

Jon watched it all the way.

'I can't enjoy this... she's so hot..'

She turned with a light hum of approval, seating herself at the table.

Jon carefully joined her, pulling up his chair from the floor, glancing at the tutu pressing against the underside of the table.

"Aren't we..... using plates?"

"It's fast-food honey, just eat here," she chuckled, thrusting the food out of the bags and chucking the waste aside.

"Oh... okay..."

She leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Because you've been such a good boy."

"Oh.... Good? Th-thanks Mom..." he managed, glancing at the burger that seemed far less important than the figure watching him.

Matilda was breathing heavily again.

"Just so you know... if you were a bad boy... I'd have to break you."

Blood pounded in his ears.

"Break... me..?"

She looked back, and her face had morphed, teeth white and shining with saliva.

"Yes honey... break you."

They spent a moment staring at each other. Jonathon felt any shred of masculinity and bravery shrivel up and disappear.

"Oh honey... you're not eating anything..."

"I-I'm just not hungry yet...."

"No."

She got to her feet unsteadily. Once again he found himself staring up at a pin-up girl that he probably would have fantasised about fucking over and over, yet that huge cock, still tenting her tutu, seemed to twist his thoughts.

Tears came to his eyes, even as saliva filled his mouth.

He only thought about her fucking him now; railing him until he couldn't see, fucking him so he screamed like the girls did in porn when the cocks were too big for their quivering pussies....

"Mom... what are you..."

She put a firm finger on his lips.

"Shhh. Let me feed you...."

She took up some fries and pointed them at his mouth.

"Eat it," she said in a sultry voice.

His lower lip wobbled as he watched her ecstatic expression close in just behind her fingers.

The fries entered his mouth, just as salty and tasty as always.

Her fingers, however, went in with them, and he found himself sucking on them to receive the food being offered.

"Mph!... Mph...."

"Take your time bitch," she breathed, "you need to get all the flavour...."

When they had finished, her fingers were wet.

She put them into her own mouth and sucked, maintaining eye contact with him the whole time as she made a point of gulping down any of his left-over saliva as loud as possible.

Jonathon felt every single fibre of his being wrenched towards his matriarch.

Matilda leaned in.

Soft, soft lips.

The kisses seemed to come easier now, more natural.

This time he tried to pull her in, but she left it so gently that his head followed her for a moment, before slumping back in disappointment.

"M... mom.."

"Don't worry, don't worry, another's coming," she cooed as if she were talking to a child, before grabbing some more fries.

"Here we go.... Eat it... my little whore."

Jon felt his cheeks burning, but nonetheless he let her place the fries carefully into his mouth, chewing as she watched. They both knew he wasn't focusing on the fries.

When he had swallowed, she was already leaning forwards again, and this time he was coming to meet her, their kiss lurid and passionate, hands coming to cradle Jon's head as his mother laid a deep passionate marker in his face.

The bitter wine taste of her breath tasted better now, plus the heat of her mouth on his. She broke away quickly, and the look on her face as he tried to follow her lips was one of the happiest he had ever seen, more radiant than a sunflower in bloom.

"... Kiss me again," he blurted.

"Oh... yessss sir," she grinned, leaning forwards, and almost missing, Jonathon having to lean to his left to catch her before she kissed the back of the chair.

"MPHh!!"

"MMMmmmhhhh."

The two moulded into one another, quiet grunts and yups of soul-sating physical release issuing between them.

Her tongue stretched his cheek, Matilda grunting heavily in his face like some sort of wild animal as Jonathon let himself be used however she wanted.

'Mama is so hot when she's aggressive...'

The moment the kiss broke, saliva dribbling down his Mother's chin, she grabbed the hot dog.

Jonathon let out an embarrassed chuckle.

"Is that.. for me?.."

A sly grin grew on her face.

"Smart boy... Jusssst do your best with it... you'll love it...."

She withdrew the large red sausage from its bun and aimed it squarely at his hole.

"Give me a showww...."

"... A show?"

Her eyes seemed to glint red for a moment.

"You know what I want.... give your mama a show, bitch."

She spat the last word as the sausage feathered against his lips, and he mewled, sticking his tongue out to lick it. His mother let out a little groan of approval as he sucked on the top, before pushing it into the side of his cheek.

"Ohhhh, I DID raise a good little whore didn't I?" she breathed, tittering in the bright-red face of her son as he tried his best to blow the hot dog like it was her cock.

Sadly it was nowhere near as large as her dick.

"You gonna suck my cock like this toniiiiight?" she breathed.

"Mmmhmmm," he moaned into the hot dog, glancing down where the real thing lurked beneath the tutu.

The small figure quietly feathered all the way up and down, from the base to the top, his mother assisting him.

Then she got impatient and shoved it all the way in.

"GLH!"

He choked as she pulled it back out and slapped him in the face with it.

"MPh-wha-"

"... TOOOO EASY."

The hot dog was flung across the room as she grabbed him and lifted, Jon squealing as he flew through the air and onto her lap.

"Let meee give you something with a... a bit of.... girth..."

"OHhhhhh Mommmmm-!"

He landed on her, straddled across her lap like he was ready to make love, pulled up against her belly with her hardness poking into his liver, awkwardly trying to manoeuvre it in front of him.

Somehow being on her lap and feeling her cock still long enough to reach higher up on his belly than his own was ludicrously sexy, and his trembling fingers grasped her hardness for the first time since that night together.

It throbbed the moment he wrapped it in his tentative grip.

'FINALLY... It's so hard!... and hot...'

"MMMuuhHHH!"

Her trembling, zealous bellow was followed by a series of tongue insertions that would have made a pornstar blush, her passion so high and intense that Jon almost had no control whatsoever, his head rocked backwards as he was forced to let her stick her muscle wherever she wished.

"MMPhhh!"

"mMmmmmhhh...."

It was exhilarating, the lack of oxygen enough to make Jon light-headed as her tongue savaged his own, bullying it and shoving it into the corner of his mouth whilst she revelled in all the textures his insides could provide.

The two were moaning, mother and son rubbing each other as they French kissed whilst he pumped her throbbing weapon, riding her lap.

It was so thick and hot, like trying to squeeze a steel pipe with lava coursing through it.

'What am I doing... SHIT she is throbbing so bad....'

"MMunnh."

Jon felt the shaft ripple between his fingers, and then the swollen prick of his Mother launched a small cum flood, the lava pouring onto fists that had been busy wanking her as he sucked on her tongue like a lollipop, the animal thrashing inside his mouth.

When they finished they were huffing, and Matilda's pre-cum was running off of Jon's hands. It looked like they'd been iced; It was a heavy load for any ordinary guy, yet for his mother he knew it was only the start.

As he looked into her eyes, feeling the heat of her thighs on his ass, he saw... felt, the presence of that monster rearing its ugly head; unfocused hazel eyes, blinking, saliva still wet on her chin, a look that brooked no argument.

She was drunk, and she was getting what she wanted.

It set his nerves on fire, but his own cock was just as hard as the one between his fingers, still spewing little globules of Momma-nut. Jon hated that he salivated whenever he looked at it.

'I'm such a bitch....'

"M-mom..." he whispered.

Her thighs felt so soft beneath his ass.

"Honnneyyyyy," she chirped back, shoving him backwards onto the kitchen table. "You hard for meeee?"

"HUH--- M-MOOmMMM!" he squealed as she began to remove his pants with little regard for his struggles, easily tearing them clear revealing his boxers wedged in a cute tent of his cock.

"MMmm what are you hiding from me?" she gurned, before giving a tremendous belch that made Jon's eyes water.

"M-Mom.. y-you're really drunk...."

She growled, letting out another belch, saliva running freely from her mouth as she staggered slightly, pulling his boxers so hard they simply tore in two.