A Futa Mom's Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooops...."

"M-mom... oh fuck....."

She stared with a rapturous gaze at the pretty little cocklet pointing up at her son's face, mirroring its parent which loomed above it like an eagle coming to feed its young chick.

"Ohhh your pretty little girl-dick is so hard... fuck you're luckyyyyy you weren't born a girl, or I'd make you pregnant right nowwww," she groaned, pushing his legs up in the air so she could press her hard cock up against his ass.

Jon looked up between his legs in awe.

'Oh fuck, she's going to fuck me right now....'

"Mom!"

He moaned, and placed both his hands firmly on her tits, just over the lip of the Corset.

They felt incredible, making him want to feel the full weight of them in his hands once more despite the erect member which seemed to be throbbing, almost grinning as it slid against his exposed asshole.

Tension gripped both mother and son, and Jon realised he was going to have to take control if he didn't want to get utterly poleaxed by his Mother's lust.

He saw her hips pull back.

"P-please, wait-!" he cried.

Matilda stopped dead, her hard cock lined up with his unprotected flower, her son's legs in the air.

Slowly... tentatively... He reached up, and pulled his Mother in between his legs.

"Please Mom..."

Her eyes grew wide, and she placed her hands on the table either side, letting herself hang over him like a glacier about to fall and melt into the helpless ocean below it.

He reached round and began to fiddle with the corset, looking his heaving, lustful mother dead in the eye as he did so, his own breathing just as heavy, sweat dappling his brow as he finally managed to unstring it.

Slowly, Jon slipped the corset off his mother.

Tension hung heavy in the air as her breasts were allowed to hang clear, huge white orbs with two pink, squeezable nubs begging for attention. Some of her freckles made their way all the way down to the tops of her breasts, and there was a beauty spot that he hadn't noticed before just inside the left breast, usually hidden by shirts or the proximity between her bosom, but now it was clear to see.

Jon stared at them... and then pulled his mother's chest onto his face.

"HHHmphhhh."

"OOohhhh," groaned Matilda, obediently settling her sweaty, squishy body onto his, subsuming him. Jon moaned into the multitude of squishy delights. The sweat generated by her corset was abundant, and his face was quickly drenched and sticky, but the earthy smells and taste of her body odours as he sucked a hard nipple into his mouth were an enticing cocktail, enhanced by her prodigious weight immobilising him beneath it.

"MMmphhh-mpph-mpphh..."

"Ohh.. yes, milk me," she cooed, clutching his head tighter so not a single sense could escape her, cupping his face in her breasts and running her nails through his hair, tightening to the point she heard a whimper from beneath her.

He desperately pulled at her nipple with his mouth, tongue swirling.

"Oohhh.. suck-suck-suck... Come on, Mommy needs to be millllked!..."

Her voice become high-pitched and girlish, and for a moment Jonathon had the wonderful feeling of being in control, of pleasuring a girl and hearing her moan at his fingertips.

"Ooh.. oOo-oohoh!"

It almost felt like what he had hoped his sex-life would be in an alternate universe, before his mom had started fucking him.

The illusion was burst by a huge cock settling against his own, Matilda's log utterly outmanning his sapling.

"Hnn-"

Everything became more vivid, her tangy sweat, the extra stickiness right between her cleavage and under her tits, which were so hot it was like finding a small sauna. He fully lost himself and began to lick at her under-boob sweat.

"OOHhh Jonny... Honey oh wow......"

Her weight pressed down even harder, to the point she was crushing his face with her chest, and there was a moment where he began to whimper, feeling his head being squeezed between the table and her tits, her cock digging into his stomach.

"Mmphm.."

She almost didn't realise before blearily raising herself up, knocking over another empty bottle of wine as she did so.

"Oooh sorry honey... you okay????...."

Heavy, hot kisses were planted up and down his bright red face, Jon heaving oxygen back into his lungs as his mother wrapped him up again, this time grinding her dick playfully against his.

"HOhhh..."

It almost hurt how violently she dry-humped him, and realising he was about to get poleaxed again, Jon reached his mother's head and squeezed it lovingly with both hands, planting gentle, effeminate pecks across her face. She slowed, moaning and smiling as she allowed her son to bestow his sweet lips on hers.

"Mmmmmmhhh..."

Of course, she couldn't resist, assaulting his sweet lips and jamming her tongue home.

They kissed long and passionate, and Jon could feel her hardness openly weeping pre-cum all over his belly before Matilda broke it, and prepared to angle her hips down towards his crack.

"W-wait, Mom... Please just... let me..."

She stopped, and it was as if a car had been forced to switch gears unexpectedly, demeanour morphing from loving and doting to cold and hard because the union she craved so much was being delayed .

"What."

Jon gave his best wide-eyed, puppy-dog face.

"... Can I go on top?"

It took her face a few seconds to work out the semblance of emotions necessary, curving into a surprised, but soulful smile, her eyes still shining with a sense of danger, the evil still lurking within.

".....Allllright... but hurry up."

It seemed as if she didn't think him capable of taking control, but he knew she couldn't resist the thought of him raping his own ass in front of her.

"C-come Mom.."

He tried to lead her away from the table where all manner of things might break, the table itself included if his Mother's last rage-induced ass-fucking was anything to go by.

"Ugh."

She sniffed, but he grabbed her shaft between his fingers, immediately rendering her docile, her gaze becoming lazy and unfocused once more.

"C'mon Mom...."

"Yeaaauuh..."

He began to lead his mother by her donkey-dick towards the stairs, his fingers not even able to wrap the whole way around it.

'It's like leading a horse... how is she so big, and I'm so small?...''

They made an odd pair, the scene akin to a child holding his mother's hand, instead of a young man holding his mother's raging erection.

Matilda stopped short of the stairs.

"No, now."

He looked back, and the unflinching hunger was on her face once more, and he whimpered as he was shoved off his feet, sent sprawling onto the sofa. His mother strode over to stand above him.

"If you're gonna ride me, you're gonna do it here."

He nodded pitifully.

"Y-yes, yeah okay Mom, can you just..... lie down...."

She fell rather then sat on the sofa, nearly flattening Jonathon who scooted out the way, watching as his mother looked quite unsure of her balance before lying back, her feet coming up to his face.

Jon grimaced as the stink of them from her heels was obvious.

He scrambled up from under her legs and came to straddle her, grabbing her cock and aiming it before she did anything as violent as her expression and restless energy suggested.

"Hnnn..."

The look on Matilda's face as he began to slide her wet, hot cock-head against his anus could have lit up a city as Jon huffed, trying to steel himself for the entry about to occur.

'Don't think... just do it.'

He pushed, and grunted as it came up against the barrier of his anus.

'Just breath.'

His Mother stared, glued to the scene like she was watching a finale of one of the trashy soap operas that she loved so much, eyes wide at the drama of her son's pained expression as he tried to push his quivering butthole onto her waiting cock. it was more magical than anything she'd ever witnessed.

She tried to speak but words wouldn't come out, the anticipation too great.

"Hu... yuh......"

Her murmurs were punctured by a tiny scream as Jon managed to pop a cock-head through his ridiculously tight anus.

"OHHHh-!"

They froze, a perfect sliver of time dedicated to just the two of them, the giving of Jon's most scared area to his mother, willingly, his mother grasping his hips. Jon settled his hands on her breasts, the two of them squeezing in tandem and eliciting low moans from the other.

"Mmmmuhh..."

"Huhhh-!"

He scrunched his eyes closed.

'Just a bit further..'

This was wrong. This was his Mom. She'd raised him, cooked for him, cleaned for him. If anyone knew...

A hand grabbed his chin in a vicious grip, and he jerked his eyes wide open to see her enraged, saliva wet on both sides of her mouth, the drunken animal surfacing.

"Youuu look.... Look at meeee," she snorted, nostrils flaring, pulling him down further via his hips to the point where he was halfway impaled.

"UUhn!"

The pain and pleasure emanating from his asshole made him grimace.

She was so big.

He didn't let his gaze break, despite the instinct to avoid the unblinking leer of his Mother.

"Dowwwnn," she rasped, rippling with anticipation.

"Oh... ohkay.." he managed, before whimpering and pushing himself down onto the wet, throbbing bollard.

"HHUHHHH-"

The thing pulsed, bullying his insides as tears were forced to his eyes, trying not to scream.

His mother twitched, quiet now.

It seemed obvious she was enjoying it, confirmed by an odious throb that felt like her cock was literally expanding against his insides, sending a bolt of electricity up his spine that made his whole body straighten.

"UUHNNn-!"

Matilda huffed and slapped his ass, the sharp pain making him bite his lip as she grabbed handfuls of his butt-cheeks.

"Hunn....Riiiiide me like little ponnnny," she slurred.

"YYyeahh... yeah-uhn..."

He popped his hips a little and croaked as the world went blindingly white.

"UGH!"

Her cock rubbed up against the nasty places that really made him feel wonderful, and his legs were trembling as he worked himself up to trying again.

"Hn..... Hhh...."

"Stop *mnn*... teasing!" Matilda hissed, grinding her teeth as the anticipation built.

Jon moaned.

"I-I'm trying," he uttered, before popping his hips again.

"UUUH-!"

The world turned upside down, and the whoreish, nightmarish whines that her shaft evoked from his insides were deplorable, and far too loud to be contained.

"UUUHHhhhh."

Her fingers squeezed, working their way up to his baby-maker hips.

The thing pulsed inside him again, a nuclear reactor causing energy to radiate from his core outwards to every one of his extremities.

He tried to develop a rhythm, but tears were streaming as the pleasure overtake him, and he trembled, his cock leaking cum-lava all down the sides, scared of bringing himself to orgasm despite the rest of his body demanding it.

His Mother's fingers were so tight on his sides that they were beginning to pinch, and he gasped as she gripped him with her nails.

"Uuu-uuuh.. mm-momm...."

She licked her lips, her face scrunched into an angry mask.

"You know... you're... tooooo slow."

The room dropped, Jon squealing as he was lifted into the air easily.

Automatically his legs wrapped around Matilda who assumed a kneeling missionary position on the sofa, grinning cruelly as she forced him against the back, in a foetal position with nowhere to run.

Her cock for the first time slid to the hilt.

"Uhhnnnnn!!!...."

She was about to assault him.

"M-mom!... Nhn.... g... go slow Mommy....."

He thrust his hands to her shoulders and squeezed, giving as doting an expression as he could, trying to ignore the spasms in his right eye from the twinges of her dick against his insides.

She let out a sneer.

".... Nooo honey....."

He tried to think of anything to delay the inevitable, scrabbling for answers.

"Y.... you gonna be a bad mom again?"

She froze.

For a moment, he thought he saw a flicker of emotion... then her face became truly crazed.

"No honey... I'm gonna be the BEST Mom," she snarled, the far-too-wide smile returning, her voice filled with emotion.

Jon heaved as she shoved her cock six inches deep, his body spasming as he felt the lubed up monster spurt a little hot cream to help his lubrication even further.

"HN!"

"Mmmmm..."

The next shove was eight inches, a full widening of his insides, and it hurt.

"UHG-M-Mom....!"

The last shove was all eleven inches to the hilt, a torpedo filling his ass, and Jonathon was rocked by the buffeting, life-changing thrusts of his mother as she abused him for her pleasure.

"UUHGhhuh-!"

He tried to get away somehow, but she simply rolled along the sofa with him, Jon ending up on top, glued to her lap again.

"M-mo-HUHHHH!"

*SCHWAP*

The cock slammed home, and Matilda seized his shoulders and began to slam her hips against him like a human punching bag.

*THWAP-THWAP-THWAP*

Their cheeks began to clap, and he moaned as he was bounced on his Mother's lap like a child on a seesaw, her shaft pounding his insides so hard he could barely breath as his asshole clung to it, almost pleading for it to slow down. It didn't convince her, the pleasure ripped from her son's lips more than enough evidence that she had no need to stop.

*Thwap-thwap-thwap*

"UHHN.. UHHnu- ughh-uhhnnmmmoommmmmmmMMOMUHHh!"

Her fingers were clamped on his shoulders, pulling him down so that her cock was drilling him for oil, the boy spasming as five spear punches were delivered straight to his gut, his toes curling from the pleasure being shocked into him. It was as if he was being thrown above the clouds, bursting into face-melting sunlight every time she hilted deep inside him.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

"UHG-UHHN-UHGNN-uhhooww—UHGHoohhh-"

His Mom was chuntering, her expression one of frenzied arousal.

"Oh come on bitch, moan for Momma... oh-ohh-ohhhhh.... we got so much time together... I can fuck you all day tomorrow... I'll MM—HHHHHHHuhhh.... I'll fuck you so bad you can't go to school... I'll fuck you til you beg for it...."

He was whining, his arms tightening around her sweaty back, his head falling into her tits to provide some comfort from the utter destruction of his rear-end as Matilda began to saw her erection in and out, in and out, in and out like a steam-engine piston.

*Plap-plap-plap*

"UHNuhh-uhn-uhHHN-uhhNUHH-!"

The sounds of churning, heaving sex began to fill the room, the couch groaning and sagging as Matilda's weight plus the bleating figure being slammed down on top of her proved too much for the springs to contain, the couch crunching and depressing beneath them, her roaring adding to the cacophony as she began to open up the throttle, revving to sixth gear.

"HNNHUH-UHH-UHhHHH!"

Mother and son fucked like dogs. Minutes ticked on the clock, out in neighbours houses people would be readying their children for bed.

Matilda fucked her boy like she was trying to snap him in half, the middle of the sofa depressing deeper as she pulled Jonathon into her fuck-pit.

Jonathon's eyes rolled back, neck muscles flexing, nails digging into her back as she pounded his prostate to the point that saliva was flowing freely from his mouth, unnoticed by him as he was taken to a special place by his mother, forced into that blinding, soundless space where nothing exists except pure ecstasy, everything connecting back to the blind fury of his mother's love making.

"Mmmmommm.. mommmmm-" he drooled, unheeded by his blistering savage of a parent as she forced him to ride her like a bull, bucking her hips up so hard that the claps of her balls against his lap was like a whip-crack.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!"

Everything went white.

It hit him in a hailstorm of boiling ecstasy which zipped up his spine and overloaded the pleasure centres in the depths of his brain, moaning like a zombie as all thoughts dissolved in the swirling vortex, arms and legs clamping to his mother as she attacked his prostate, punished it, arms spasming and tongue lolling as thin ropes of cum spewed onto his belly and the bottom of his mother's tits.

Some squirted through the crevasse of her bosom and hit them on their chins, his mother lapping at it like a dog aiming for treats, Jonathon not even coordinated enough to understand what was going on.

"MmmHhm... Mmmhhhh....."

"Uh-uhhhh-uhhhhmmmhuh-phhglhllll..."

His asshole however, continued to automatically clamp tight to the daddy cock sawing in and out of it whenever it hilted, gripping it with a rubbery strength that spoke of true love.

Please stay here.

Her oenis heeded his call, never leaving for more than a second, always re-entering to its deepest point.

Jonathon shook as he was railed, Matilda temporarily pausing to twist so that she was now standing over the sofa, her boy beneath her folded in half gracefully with his knees behind his head in hooker position number one.

His ass looked like two ripe peaches, succulent and ready for plucking.

"MMmmmommmm," he managed, a long rivulet of saliva hanging from his mouth as his neck lolled sideways.

"No," she said brusquely, "we're not stopping because you're just a little PUSSY!"

She combined it with a lightning spear to his heart, and Jonathon felt his mother begin to machine-gun huge cheek-clapping thrusts that compressed his spine with each thrust, her hands so hard and immovable on his ankles it was like being sat on a rollercoaster ride that only existed to hammer a long round object into your asshole.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

She felt his anus oscillate again and a grin broke through her sweat stained face.

"Yeah, cum again, bitch."

Jonathon was crying, but he couldn't stop the orgasms rolling through him like a freight train, his sobbing halted by another spear of mind-wrenching ecstasy making him whine like a dog, his tongue lolling to the side of his mouth, limbs shaking in an epileptic fit as his mother used him, whipping him again and again with her package, filling him over and over with her raging hardness.

Tiny streams of ecstasy launched into the air, hitting himself in the face, and Jon bleated as his Mother slowed her rape to enjoy the way he clung tighter to her, shaking in her arms.

Once he had finished coming again, his cute little dicklet happily standing tall in the face of overwhelming beauty and strength, Jonathon felt himself being lifted and carried, his face warm and wet as his mother carefully jogged on her heels towards the stairs.

"M-mom.. careful-"

"Shut uuup," she snapped.

The stair-ride was somewhat worrying, Matilda teetering so far back at one point that at one point it seemed like she would surely topple back down into the hallway...

Somehow she stayed upright, making it all the way to her bedroom.

Jonathon felt her womanhood flex inside him, tendons and ligaments going taut, making him tremble.

"OH.... Oh God.... oohhhh...."

His mother did not waste time, running into the room and simply body slamming him into the centre of the bed, chuckling evilly as she began to crush her hips to his, bonking him like a boy who had just been told how sex works and desperately wanted to try it out for themselves.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

"UHNNGUhnnnNU NNuhh-!"

"Come on honey... *UHN* let me see my boyyyyy *MMhuhh* cumming for me again...."

Jonathon might have said something if he had been able to speak, hanging on for dear life as she bred him like a bitch.

*CLAP-CLAP*

"Blluhhhlb-blh-lbuhh-bluhhhh-"

Her hands were clumsy, but decidedly firm and grabby, at one point grabbing both his butt-cheeks and holding on tight, enjoying the way the boy squirmed and tightened beneath her fingers