A Futa Mom's Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"....ow, seems like you finally got him brought to heel!"

More nattering and shrieks of laughter, and Jonathon's temple throbbed.

'Ignore it... ignore it....'

He settled down with his console, but the constant thought of his mother's fingers closing on his wrist was haunting, and it took a long time to lose himself in the game.

*shing*

The swish of the blade carved through the huge monster, but it barely displayed any damage, swinging its spiked tongue in a wide arc that his character barely dodged.

*RAAAAAGGHHHHHHH!*

The roar made the controller rumble, and he sniffed as it slung a giant hooked claw towards him, having to jump above it and attack the weakness on the disgusting monstrosity's skull.

This should have been his favourite part of this game. The boss fights.

*shing-shing-shing!*

He couldn't stop thinking about how hot his Mom looked, the way the skirt rode up so high on her legs, revealing so much of her curvy, powerful thighs.

This time the monster staggered back, its eyes lighting up, before hissing and striking once more.

The door creaked open.

Jonathon didn't notice, too lost in his own head whilst mashing dodge as the monster harried him into a corner.

*jump-dodge-swivel-*

Two hands came around his chest

"Hey baby."

Jon jerked in his chair, his heart pounding as his mother's whisper came loud in his ear, far more sultry than usual.

The monster dove in and sank its claws into the front of the shining, armoured character, and tore a great wound in it, before roaring in victory.

Jon no longer had working fingers, as her hands spread across his chest, her weight coming down heavily on his shoulders.

"H-hi mom..."

She stroked his hair and snorted it, Jon able to feel the air ruffle the top of his head as her hands gripped a little tighter on his chest.

"We didn't gettto... to talk earlier....Howwwwas school...?"

Her slurred speech was a clear indicator that the fourth bottle was probably well underway.

"It was... good.... yeah....."

"Mmm..."

She slid down, and Jonathon's lips quivered as she wobbled around the chair, coming to her knees in front of him. The burgundy skirt now had a small stain on the front, and close up her white shirt had a round cut on the chest which made her breasts fit neatly into a half-circular box that he couldn't look away from.

Her expression was far-off, but laced with intent.

".... Is there anything you need tonight darling...?"

Her hands came to his knees, and began to squeeze them.

"... Anything at all...?"

She spoke like a girl trying to flirt with her teacher for a better grade, a high-pitched whisper that Jonathon had never heard before.

Jonathon was speechless, heart pounding in his chest, his mouth not responding to any sort of commands. His legs were wide, and she pulled them a little wider and shuffled on her knees between them, almost at eye level with him despite being close the ground, lips smudged by a mixture of wine and lipstick

"N... no I'm... I'm okay...."

She looked into both his eyes as if searching desperately for a different answer, squeezing so tight for one heart-stopping second that he thought she was going to make him pay for every last syllable he had just spoken.

Instead, after a tiny nod, she stood up.

"Alright honey... Fine. You... have sweet dreams...."

Matilda removed herself from the room, shutting the door a little louder than was necessary.

*THNK*

Jonathon slumped in his chair, his erection pressing through his pants as he dropped his controller.

***

Jon's eyes snapped open.

It was still dark, and he blinked, groggy from being awoken so early.

He looked up to see what was going on.

Pitch black... he must have slept only a few hours.

Then he noticed... his door was sliding open.

*Eeeeeigh*

Quick as a flash he closed his eyes, keeping one peeled to try and see.

A shadowy figure.

Jon trembled, clinging tight to the duvet as the figure swayed slightly before making a staggered step inside.

The tang of wine was obvious, even from this distance. It seemed as if she had drunk even more after he had gone to sleep.

One of the floorboards near the bed creaked.

A finger brushed his shoulder.

'Oh God.'

He tried his best not to squeak as he heard more movement.

Not being able to see was terrifying.

A huge sniff took air away from his forehead, and he heard a womanly groan from right on top of him.

Jon had never been more scared in his life as he felt heavy breathing on his cheek... and then it moved away.

'It's her.'

Then he felt something large and slightly hairy touch his forehead. It felt rubbery, and as it began to slide heavily up and down on him, he realised that texture.

Her balls. She was rubbing his face with her huge, sweaty balls.

His nostrils fluttered as the sheer stench of his Mother's testicles invaded his sinuses, eyes watering as he kept them clamped shut, feeling the two fleshy baseballs with saggy skin dragging across his nose as she began to jerk herself whilst t-bagging her sleeping son.

'Fuck...'

The odours were incredible.

His mouth parted automatically, but he managed to seize control of his slutty instincts, jamming it shut again.

"Mmmh...."

The rumble of appreciation from his Mother's belly reverberated through his face, and after a few minutes of slow, perverted rubbing, he sensed her getting close.

Was she going to cum on him?

He felt her balls pulse on his face, and a whimper.

The staccato squelches of a cock spurting cum was clear as day in the silence, the blackness in Jon's vision filling with an imagined scene of his mother spraying cum onto herself.

A few grunts.

Then a number of specks hit his cheek, but he stayed silent, panicking as his breathing threatened to become heavier and give him away.

'Just stay quiet...'

The reek of semen became odious in the room, and his nose crinkled at the bitter tang that meant she must have blown her load as her balls dragged off his face. Maybe she had cum on herself... or done it over another part of his room.

Either way he stayed silent until he heard her sigh in relief, and then stagger to the door again, closing it with what she probably thought was a quiet 'click,' but ended up as more of a thud.

*Thnk*

He didn't move a muscle until the footsteps had left the landing, moving a finger up to touch the specks of liquid that she had left on his skin.

It wasn't much.

His Mother's seed.

He stared at it in the darkness. It glinted, and he put a nose to it and sniffed.

It was just as he remembered, the sharp, salty musk.

He looked over at the tissue box next to his bed. His mind already knew what it wanted.

He stared at the cum on his finger... and sucked it onto his tongue.

"Mmmh.."

He pulled down his sheets and unveiled his rock-hard cock, so strained and pulsing from his Mother's actions that it almost looked like it had gained another inch, before grabbing it and pounding it with one hand.

He found another speck on his check and sucked it into his mouth.

"Mmmmh-mhhm-mhhh-."

The orgasm came from the third speck, huffing as he spewed onto his belly, wiping his face for any more of his mother's testicle juice as he finished.

When he was done the fog cleared, and self-loathing began to creep into his head.

He grabbed the tissues, cleaned himself up, and fell into a fitful sleep.

***

A snorting, fire-breathing dragon appeared in front of Jon, who did a double take, terrified, but then it was morphing into his mother, but she was breathing fire and her cock was spouting lava, and it was hitting his mouth. It tasted just like semen. Excitement began to fill him as he drank it. The lava spilled over the sides of his face, and he lapped it up, and his Mom was eager and groaning, and he was gonna cum, he was going to....

Jonathon's head jerked up from the pillow.

He groaned as he felt the wet warmth.

'Really? This?'

He hadn't had a wet dream in years.

A shiver ran up his spine as the taste of his mother's testicles came to him as if she had plopped them straight back into his mouth again.

He took a while getting dressed, distracted by events the previous night and this morning, wondering what awaited him today.

When he came downstairs, no tight jeans or sly smiles awaited.

'Okay.... probably sleeping.'

He made to grab the last chocolate that was left, but found only oat bars.

'She used up all the last chocolates!?'

"UGGHhhhhh."

He begrudgingly thrust a tough, unchewable bar of cemented oats between his teeth, and found them to be almost impossible to separate, the taste so bland he considered whether it would have been worth eating the packaging instead.

"Hn."

"H-hey.."

He whirled around to the sight of his Mom looking like she'd not slept in days, dark bags under her eyes and her hair unkempt like she'd been mauled by a bear.

'A hangover..... My mom has a hangover.'

"Feeling okay?" he asked, watching her gingerly find her way to a chair, her pink nighty wrapped around her.

Her legs seemed to go on for days.

".. I'm feeling rough today.."

"I wonder why."

She paused, staring at him with a pointed look before settling herself down on the kitchen island whilst he detached another boulder of oats between his teeth.

'Euch.'

Somehow he managed swallowing the dry lump whole, watching his mother as she clicked on the coffee machine.

"Did we... disturb you last night?" she managed awkwardly.

He said nothing, his heart pounding as he remembered the smell of her balls in his face.

Saliva entered his mouth.

Her face became tight, and Jon reckoned his lack of a response was making her nervous. A little adrenaline spiked, feeling like he was suddenly speeding towards a head-on collision even though he was sat stationary in their kitchen.

"It's... I'm glad you had fun."

Her face jerked up to eye him, the sleepiness on her face vanishing.

"You..... really?"

"Yeah... you seemed to have fun last night.... did you?"

She turned back to the coffee machine, fully alert, the play of a smile upon her lips.

".... Yes..."

His heart slammed against his ribcage.

"..... Very much."

She busied herself with the coffee, although Jonathon was certain her movements were a little surer of themselves, leaning over to expose a bit more of the tops of her thighs under her nighty, the stretch marks just below her ass teasing what lay above.

Suddenly the oat bar didn't taste so bad, and Jonathon found himself glancing at the clock, wishing it would go slower as his Mother let out a moan upon receiving the first sip of life-giving coffee, closing her eyes.

"Mm..."

Jonathon watched spellbound, the oat bar halfway-in his mouth as she looked up.

"..... Well, don't leave it halfway," she smirked.

He almost fell off his chair, before trying to chew slowly, whimpering as he nearly broke a tooth.

Eventually, with his 'healthy' breakfast consumed, Jonathon reluctantly stood up.

"I... I'm gonna be late for school...."

"Hmm, okay honey."

She leaned over the counter. Her breasts were almost slipping free of her top. She was definitely doing it on purpose.

He stopped, torn between the vision in front of him, and the door.

"Mom..."

"Mmmyes sweety?"

She cinched her tits a little more tightly together, never wavering with her eye contact.

He wavered a lot with his.

"Uh..."

The fear pulled him in one direction. His desire in the other.

She was just about to lean back.

"...Wait!"

He walked back, and kissed her on the cheek.

"Bye."

The smile on her face was like a sunflower blooming.

"Bye honey...."

The biting of her lip was most certainly not motherly.

".... I'll be here waiting."

"Yeah..."

He walked away, suddenly a little scared of that look in her eye as he scooted to the bus before his erection got too noticeable.

All day he couldn't concentrate, he could only think about how his mother's cheek had felt as he'd kissed it, and the look she'd given him after.

'I bet her cock was so hard after I kissed her... I wonder if she masturbates whilst thinking about me...'

It lodged in his mind the whole day, and school simply washed over him. His friends asked him why he wasn't hanging out as much after school anymore, but Jonathon just told them his Mom wanted him at home.

***

The kiss at the door became a regular routine, one which sent Jonathon skipping to the bus, and which made his mother smile so wide it could have generated its own sunlight. One time she even slapped his ass on the way out, and this gave him such a shock (and a day-long hard-on), that he barely registered what was going on around him even when people were speaking right at him.

"MR Andrews, I said would you like to answer?"

"Uh, Wha-?!"

He was jerked out of his daydream by the glare of a teacher.

"... Care to answer, seeing as you seem so enraptured?"

"Uh...."

He looked at the chemical symbols on the board.

Mo Ms Di Ck.

For a moment he wondered if he truly was going insane.

"... Nitrogen?"

Those who had been listening laughed. The rest who, like him, had zoned out completely, joined in a few beats later as they realised he had gotten it wrong. The teacher was far less pleased.

"Detention Mr Andrews, Thursday."

"What?! But I-"

"If you want to enjoy Friday as well, I can arrange it."

He snapped his lips shut and watched as Mr Andrews smugly went back to his monologue, the whole class forcing themselves to take in the information or risk the same unfortunate fate.

After class he was lost in his own thoughts when more when the world suddenly revolved, and he was pulled into an eager face with slight buck-teeth, but a sleek-enough hairstyle to cancel them out.

"DUDE, Mr Andrews is such an asshole huh?" said Chris, clapping him on the back.

"Hn!..... Yeah."

"Yeah?"

Chris had olive skin, a short stature, and probably would have been considered nerdy if he wasn't so toned body because he loved MMA. He leaned forwards and punched Jonathon in the side.

"OOF, what the hell man?!"

He grinned as Jon felt what was probably a bruise appearing.

"That's it? Just a yeah?!"

"YEAH, what about it?"

Chris let out a loud yipping laugh.

"BRO, like.... you not gonna talk shit about him?! I swear, you got possessed by an angel or something these last few days... or did those prayers at the start of pre-school finally kick in huh?"

'Yeah, I got dogged by an angel with a cock, and its my mom.'

He had to concentrate hard on Chris's face to keep his heartbeat low.

"Would you.... shut up?"

His friend threw his arms up in exasperation.

"Mannnnnn you need to wakey wakey.... Hey, why don't we do some gaming tonight, my place?"

Jon paused.

"Well... I suppose.... Mom told me it was wine night though.... she might need me..."

"PERFECT!" he exclaimed, "you can come over while she's doing that! You never needed an excuse before, right?!......."

Jon let out an exasperated smile. It had been a while since he'd done anything but ogle his Mom and play Xbox....

"... Okay, I guess.... but I'm not playing that stupid MMA game! You always beat me."

Chris gave an innocent smile.

"No worries bro, I would never do that."

***

Annie proffered the wine bottle, pretty face creasing into wrinkles that she hadn't possessed before her two children. She liked to joke she would still look like a model if it wasn't for them, although Matilda knew she still turned heads (just as she herself did).

"Another top-up?"

"Of course, keep it coming!"

A splash of deep red liquid swirled into her glass.

"Goodness Mattie I'm impressed... and a little scared!.... What happened to Mrs squeaky clean?.. not that I'm complaining of course."

Matilda threw back a healthy dose of Rosé, the liquid tangy enough to make her feel light-headed, before placing her glass down on where she reckoned the coaster had been about an hour before.

"Um.... Well I guess I... oh I don't know...."

She grabbed it again and swilled it, before enjoying another mouthful.

"... I guess I got tired.... Of doing it all the way I'm supposed to... be well behaved... someone that takes all the shit."

Annie gasped, impressed.

"My God, my sweet, innocent Mattie is swearing!? What have your impending forties done to you!"

Matilda chuckled.

"Well... for starters I got tired of my son being a little shi... "

She stopped, guiltily.

"..well....."

Annie nodded sympathetically.

"It's alright... mine drive me up the wall, make no mistake."

Matilda sighed.

"Yeah.... But... I might have overreacted a little last time...."

'By fucking the bells off him.'

She rippled and crossed her legs, swilling the wine loosely.

".....He reminded me of his Moth-... f-father, I mean.... He was a.... bitch."

Annie let out a squawking chuckle.

"Huhhuh, well that's fair."

'Tight pussy too.'

"What?"

Matilda's eyes widened.

"Oh.. nothing. Just... the wine, sorry."

The two women sipped their glasses, leaning back in the deck chairs, looking out over the well-kept lawn, atmospheric lights dotted around forming long shadows behind pretty, now ghoulish-looking roses and tulips. Matilda creased her brow, noticing a few small weeds were beginning to show through, the flowers not quite as perky as they had been a week earlier.

'Since I stopped tending to them,' she thought wistfully.

Guilt bubbled within her as she was reminded that her frequent wanking on the other hand had increased to almost ten per day.

Even now her womanhood stood at half-mast, waiting expectantly for its favourite muse to return from school.

*DING-DONG*

"Oh, that'll be the delivery!"

Annie creased her eyebrows as Matilda rushed away, returning with a package.

She ripped a little open and peaked inside.

The smile on her face told a story.

"What's that?" grinned Annie.

"Never you mind," said Matilda, marching upstairs to deposit the contents on her bed for later, a hint of PVC showing, before returning, unable to keep the corners of her mouth creased upwards.

"Honestly... you seem so full of VIGOUR Mattie...."

"Well... I've been focusing on myself a little bit more lately!"

"Ohhh wish I could say that..."

Annie would probably reach the point soon where she would start to dance uncontrollably, smiling lazily, arms beginning to act of their own accord. It always ended up with her dragging Matilda up for a spin if she wasn't careful.

"You're a diamond Mattie. Maybe all you need is to get yourself a man that satisfies your ah..... urges...."

She giggled, and Matilda joined her, although her own giggle was amplified by the fact that Annie had no idea how far her urges really went.

".....you know, take your mind off things..."

Matilda grinned, sipping her wine with a little more gusto.

"Can you elaborate madame?"

Annie leaned forward with a glint in her eye.

"Why don't you find a fat cock to fuck?"

Matilda laughed, throwing herself back in her chair whilst squeezing her leg tighter over the other unconsciously.

"Haha!.. perhaps but..."

"But what?!"

"Oh... nothing."

She sat back, taking another sip of her wine, licking her lips.

Annie's eyes narrowed, leaning forwards with a smile creeping onto her features.

"Waiiiit..... a second..."

Matilda gave her a curious look, feeling heat blossom on her face.