A Futa Mom's Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This feast of a bitch. Of her son.

After half an hour of bare-back pounding, bed-springs squealing and head-board thumping into the wall so hard that it had almost certainly left dents in the plaster, Matilda groaned, switching into passionate, love-making mode now that she was in control, now that she could force her son to take her dick the way she needed him to.

"Yeah honey... yeaaauhhhhh!... There's.... no escape... *MYUHH* you can't leave me....."

*schllick-shllick-shlick*

"UHhnnn... UHHHmmmmmommmmaaaaa..."

The last keening cry was so perfect that Matilda froze mid-thrust.

She felt her balls tighten.

"Oohhh... Hhhhh-ere it come......."

His mother's eyes rolled up, and Jonathon watched in semi-conscious horror as she jutted her hips, and the insertion brought with it two tons of bull-cream that did not enter his body gently, instead exploding from the tip like a firehose, straight into the centre of his body.

Heat blossomed through his abdomen as she spread her seed far and wide through his cavities. The pleasure ripped his brain in half.

"Oohhmmmmuughhuuuuudddd!"

A roiling cocktail of chemicals began to broil his brain into a soup as Jonathon whined, eyes bugging out as he stared into the eyes of his conqueror, met by his teeth-gnashing, snarling mother, who grabbed tight around the back of his neck and squeezed the vulnerable spot.

Fucking him was not enough.

She wanted his soul on a silver platter.

Her other hand snaked down to his belly.

"I will make you mine," she croaked, "there's *Hhnn* nowhere you can hide.... Nothing you can say..."

Jon whimpered.

His insides felt like they had been broiled in cum, the goo sitting hot and heavy in his abdomen.

She nipped the side of his ear.

"... come on honey... say you love me...."

"Nnnooohuhhh..." he groaned.

Her voice was laced with furious desperation when she said it.

"Come on honey.. come onnnn!... say you love me...."

She had taken him to the heaven of dickings, the mother of all fucks, and Jonathon could not hold back the need for his mother deep inside him.

".... I l..... looove you... Mommm," he slurred into her ear, tears drying on his cheeks.

Her body tightened so harshly around him that it felt like the universe had collapsed in, leaving only a world of his mother's heat and smell, earthy and sweaty, the chemical perfume unable to mask those natural odours which were so enticing. Fingers gripped him as the woman trembled, moaning like a dying animal.

"MMmnnnnnuhhhhh...."

Just feeling her pleasure pulsing against his anal walls made Jonathon's heart beat faster in his chest, kissing her on the cheek.

"lllvve.. yuu..." he managed, the pressure of her body on his still making it difficult to breathe.

"YYYuuussss...."

The delirious, shocked expression on his mother's face pulled back, searching his eyes for the truth.

A long sliver of saliva began to drop down onto his nose from her mouth, but neither person broke the eye contact. He gave a shy smile back.

"I.... llloove...."

Then her hips shifted a little.

*pfwap*

"Uhn."

A note of fear trickled into Jonathon's head as he felt her meat slide in and out, barely an inch, the angry throbbing making it obvious that Matilda was ready to go all over again.

Three inches retracted and returned, huge testicles patting against his butt.

*Pwap*

"Uhhhn...M-mmmmoom..."

"Shhhhh," she giggled, already working up a little speed, "I knowwww...."

He tried to hold onto his mother with weak fingers, managing to keep his legs wrapped tight around her to better prepare himself.

Her grin became cruel, blinking dazedly as she ploughed an uncoordinated thrust in his general direction, her whole dick barrelling in and out of his ass.

*THWAP*

"UUUHNN!"

The blow rocked him, and he began seeing stars in his vision as his mother opened up the throttle and began to murder him with her cock, punishing his raw ass with pulverising thrusts so deep and hard that the already tortured bed springs screamed beneath him as he took the pummelling of a lifetime.

*Eeek-eeek-eeek-ek-ek-ek*

*THWAP-THWAP-THWAP-THWAP*

The sudden burst of speed would have sounded impressive to an onlooker had it not carried such horrific, anus-pummelling weigh

*THUNK-THUNK-THUNK*

The headboard began slamming into the wall so hard it was like someone was trying to kick through the side of the house, chipping dust and plaster from the widening dents.

*CLAP!-CLAP!-CLAP!-CLAP!-CLAP!*

"OHHh-UHH-HHH-HHHh-UHHHHH!!"

Wildlife documentaries would have cut away from such brutal footage, Matilda's balls swinging like fleshy wrecking balls trying to batter her son's globes into submission, Jon's toes curling as she took his dignity in her hands and twisted it into something lesser, curled up on the floor shivering as he was emasculated and undone.

"UUHUHGHHNNGGUHHGNGN-!"

*THWAP-THWAP-THWAP-THWAP*

The skin-claps echoed around the bedroom, wet slurping cock-insertions that drove cum and lube across his insides, which now resembled some sort of glue factory.

Jonathon screamed, muscles going taut as his body reset itself under the wave of chemicals and hormones flooding his arteries, transmitting radiant pleasure to every last corner of his body.

Matilda was lost in the throes of ecstasy, breathing him, feeling him. All she wanted was her son.

She was almost jumping before each thrust, the mattress springing her back into the air such was the force with which she pounded down on him, and Jonathon felt all his mental walls collapse, raw and exposed to the hailstorm of ecstasy being fucked into him by his mother, her womanhood filling his boy-pussy like dynamite, obliterating everything lurking within.

*SCHLAP-SCHLAP-SCHLAP!*

"You fucking... bitch..." she glowered, sweat rolling down her face as she roiled and gyrated like a machine, wiping some snot from her nose on the bed sheets whilst making sure she never let him rest, never let him rediscover any brain functionality where he might not need his mother with all his heart and soul.

"Uuhmuhhhumuh-uhum-um-huh-muh-uh-muh-m!"

And she could feel him cumming, see the fear and excitement in his eyes, the lop-sided smile on his face that meant he was about to break and spray his love everywhere, cock rocking and slapping against his belly, barely making a sound due to its hilarious size.

"Llooove... yooou...." he managed, tears of ecstasy streaming down his face as he was taken.

"Iiii... love you sonnn....."

His mom was crying too, tears of relief and joy as she took her boy the way she had always dreamed, his legs tightening on her waist, his nails digging into her back as she bred him, trying with all her heart and soul to put a baby into his womb.

The moment his eyes rolled up, eyelids fluttering like he was having a fit, anus tightening horrendously around the base of her shaft, was the moment pleasure raced to the centre of her cerebral cortex, and Matilda's back arched, moulding herself to Jonathon's front as she fell on him with a scream, her cock rippling and thrumming like a rocket about to take off....

"HHHUUHHHHHHHHRRRGGGGGGUHHHHH!!!"

*SHHLPLUUURRRRTT*

The sound of custard being squirted out of a firehose was accompanied by a rush up her shaft, and she shivered, her cock tensing as pints of baby-batter began to pound into the inner sanctums of her son's body.

The boy spasmed, still not seeing, hands replaced by rigid claws as he drooled from both sides of his mouth as his mother raped her love into him.

He managed a weak, "Ooouhhhhh."

"yyyYYYYYUUUUHHHHHHHHUUHHHhhhHHHHH!"

Matilda screamed in his face, high-pitched, ecstatic pleas for the moment never to end, to feel this connected to her boy for the rest of his life as his cock sprayed wildly over the pair of them, reduced to a jizz-sprinkler that would never see a womb, because it was too busy spouting the joy of being an anal slut.

The two shook as their souls merged together.

Bubbling heat spread and pressed against Jon's insides, forming a hot dam of heat that marked him as owned only by her.

Eventually the sounds and rocking subsided to small creaks as the two found their minds again, still glued together at the waist.

It took a long time for their heartbeats to slow, both able to feel and hear the other's pulse, connected by her conductor rod within him.

Eventually, the hardness began to soften.

"L.. love y.... mom...." said Jonathon to no-one, already drifting off into a deep sleep once more.

Matilda let out a smile, and then burped so nastily that she felt a small trickle of vomit enter her mouth.

She grimaced and swallowed it back down, the stench of wine heavy in her mouth now.

"Hmm..."

She looked down and stroked him, enjoying the feeling of his body wrapped around her cock like a hand-puppet.

"Mmmmh..."

This bed had not had many lovers in it. Who would have thought that he would be the one....

She could feel her cock softening, finally.

Her belly rumbled.

For the first time this evening it seemed she required nourishment different to the sustenance her son had given her.

Her stomach made an odd, sickly sound again, and she grimaced, attempting to pull her deep-sea diving bell out of her son's anus.

*SHHHLUUURRrrrppppp*

The long, slow retrieving of her length from his most private of places would have been seen as grotesque by any onlooker, the cloying swamp of Jonathon's butthole spluttering and exploding with a geyser of cum as her helmet unplugged him completely, widened anus new spewing pint after pint of cum that she had placed inside him.

*Spurt-spurt-spurt*

His legs trembled gently as a lake of sperm gushed from his exit, pooling on the bedsheets.

She smiled as she realised.. he hadn't even woken up.

"Hah."

He simply lay there, splayed out, his insides pulverised and thick with goo which was leaking from between his buttocks like jam from the centre of a donut, his insides hot from the love-paste his mother had injected into him.

Matilda came up on her knees, trembling, lip quivering.

She'd done it again.

She'd massacred her son's anus.

Her eyes swept over his limp body, the beautiful slimness of his belly, the plump femininity in his hips...

A dirty, hazy smile crawled onto her face.

What was a drunk girl to do? The boy was just irresistible to any woman with needs... she was only human after all.

A huge burp escaped her lips, and the smell of the wine she'd drank earlier almost made her wretch.

Food.

She needed food.

Matilda dismounted the bed, pleased at least that she could let her wet, drooling monster swing between her legs as she stomped downstairs and grabbed a now-cold burger that they hadn't touched, scoffing it, grease sliding over her lips. By the time she'd finished, the gnawing hunger in her stomach had dissipated.

Good enough to sleep.

She would have simply collapsed on the couch... but there was a warm body to enjoy.

She plodded up the stairs, still trailing her cock-plasma, reeking of alcohol and fast food, and found her way back into her bedroom. As she did, her foot nudged the package, now almost empty due to the lack of corset, tutu and riding crop.

"Hmmm..."

She pulled out one of the remaining contents of the package, an adorable pink butt-plug.

A hazy, perverted grin spread across her face, and she approached the sleeping figure, despite her muscles aching for sleep as she crawled alongside him.

She trailed the butt-plug up his ass to the wet, gushing flower, pressing between his cheeks.

A slight murmur was the only response.

"Hn."

"Good boy," she murmured, before pushing hard.

"Hnnn!"

The boy squirmed, eyes blearily trying to open, until the bulbous plug was swallowed by his greedy asshole.

"Uhhnn..."

After a few moments, barely able to raise his arms, Jonathon went limp again, and his eyelids winched shut.

Matilda doted for a moment on the most beautiful sight of her life; her son with a pink, girly butt-plug fully wedged between his cheeks, keeping her sperm safely inside him.

"Mmmh...."

Finally Matilda's body decided enough was enough, her eyelids threatening to lock themselves shut, and she fell on top of her son laminated in both of their juices, before falling into a deep sleep.