A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During this discussion, Alsha, because she was nervous or something, began to do a belly dance. A belly dance in a costume is very sexy. A belly dance in the nude is pretty obscene, particularly as Alsha's large breasts flopped around in a way they'd never allow on a proper stage. The crowd got into it, though, even without music.

"After the discussion ended, Esclavo made an announcement that both Hollie and Alsha had made side deals with the result that Alsha would be spending three weeks in U1 at the Spielmann house. But the biggest uproar was about Ashley as the side deal between her and Fugger was announced. Ashley was going to be fucked professionally on film for the audience before the normal programing began and driven to California to begin a new career."

"Oh wow, Ashley is a long way from Utah now," Stephanie remarked. "She'll never be able to go home again."

"You could say that particularly given what happened next," Naomi said with schadenfreude. "They rolled out a bed and one of Fugger's friends striped to reveal the biggest cock I have seen in my life. One's of those things that look great, particularly to men, in porn movies but most women don't really want in them.

"I didn't have a chance to measure and I don't know how to measure a cock anyway, but it was fat and too big for many women unless given a real long time to work it in gently and the guy doesn't insist on pounding it in all the way."

"I know it scared me, and, I've had some very large cocks, and while I don't mind a little touch to the cervix, getting slammed there can be very distracting even for someone as into sex as me. And Ashley is only about 5-5." Sarah added.

Naomi said, "Ashley's eyes got about as wide as silver dollars, but she laid back on the bed while Fugger and a couple other people brought out fancy cameras they had brought for the occasion. Soon there was a camera in Ashley's face, one at her boobs and one recording everything going on between her thighs. I guess it was a good intro to her new life.

"You would have liked the guy who screwed her, Steffi, he had a bandana covering his long black hair and a lot of hair on his chest. Looked something like a pirate."

"Ha, Ha," Stephanie said trying to sound as amused as annoyed.

"There was no question that Ashley was wet enough and she sure wasn't a virgin. Still, when the monster entered Ashley, she gasped. When he went all the way in, she definitely made a face like she'd been stabbed.

"I was only a few feet away and I could hear a guy who seemed to be directing, actually tell the guy into Ashley to slam her one as hard as he could for the movie. Ashley actually screamed at that. Fugger said something about how they could use that for rape fantasy movies.

After that, though, the pirate slowed down and was more careful while using one hand to massage gently Ashley's pussy above his cock and another to lightly work on her breasts. Ashley responded by closing her eyes. Her vagina must have elongated more because she went from pain to pleasure, started moaning about God and how she deserved to be used as a slut, gasped out a request to God to forgive her, and rewarded the camera with a big orgasm during which she said, "Oh God, yes" before collapsing into heavy breathing.

"The guy did not pull out for his orgasm. He grunted proudly for the camera, a real pro. He slowed his pushing and dramatically put his sperm where it could do the most harm if Ashley had gotten so distracted by her gambling debts that she missed taking her pills. But I don't think that happened.

"It's clear that the guys making the movie were interested in showing the big guy had come in her vagina. While Ashley was laying back and recovering her breath, the guy who had come in her, worked his finger into her and displayed his semen as it ran from her pussy."

"Yea, I always thought the so-called money shot spraying sperm on the tummy was sort of ridiculous," Sarah volunteered. "That doesn't make any sense. You should not rely on withdrawal for birth control so if you're going to let the guy in your box, you should get the whole experience."

"Thank you for expressing yourself, Sarah," Stephanie said. "I happen to agree with you that if you are going to have sex, you should have sex, but what happened with Maggie?"

Naomi began again, "First they helped Ashley to her feet and Fugger's new hot actress was walked off the stage after being cleaned up enough that there would not be a wet spot.

"This was a three-course meal for the crowd, though, as Alsha had to get shagged next. Too bad Fugger and his guys had left for L.A. as this was most exciting sex to watch.

"If Ashley seemed at first like a victim of a massive assault, Alsha seemed more of a Lorelei, luring men to their doom. She apparently has muscles for more than dancing. The three guys who had her on stage were all smiles after the sex but seemed like they wouldn't need any sex again for a year. During the sex, it sometimes seemed like Alsha was pulling the men's bodies and souls into her womb. If there was ever a woman who was totally the opposite of a shy blushing virginal bride, it was that Arab succubus. Thielmann, Rolfie and the others will have to be careful to tie her down tight in U1 or she'll give them a heart attack.

"After Alsha fully drained three guys, Esclavo said there would be a break for everyone to freshen up for the main event. Then I got the story from Charlotte on Ashley.

"To elaborate on what I said before, Ashley is committed to porn for at least six months. Charlotte said that if he does as he always does, Fugger and his friends will also have Ashley working as an escort between movie appearances."

"Ashley could say no, of course," Stephanie said. "Fugger presumably has now paid her debts. She's not going to be in chains in Los Angeles. If she doesn't like full time sex as a living, she could go back to Utah."

"Perhaps she could, Steffi, but what's the chance of that? Fugger probably saved her from much worse than six months of being a sex worker. Charlotte said that during the earlier break, Spielmann did get Fugger to promise to keep Ashley away from gambling and that she would come back to her house in Stateline six months from now. Spielmann was mad at Fugger for recruiting porn actresses from game participants and thought he had taken advantage of Ashley. To be fair, no one told Ashley to run up huge gambling debts and she could have done a lot worse than going with Fugger."

"Maybe," Stephanie said, "you should use your psychiatry training to work on Ashley's gambling addiction. You shouldn't send her to a casino to see if it will scare her straight though. We've seen how well that works on sex addiction."

"Very funny, Steffi, you made a little joke. Ha, Ha. To get back to where I was, after the break, Maggie did not have to take in any monster cocks but had to take normal cocks in great quantity.

"Maggie had not cooled off by having to wait. Watching Ashley and Alsha, how could she? She was duly set up on a platform and paddled and flogged. Her big boobs went flying in all directions. I'd swear from her face that Maggie was so hopped up that she had an orgasm when she was paddled across her labia, but I can't believe she is that weird. Well, maybe.

"Once the sex began, Maggie did not make the least show of modesty or restraint. She was dry humping the first cock before it was even in her and licking her lips as though she couldn't wait to suck. When the pricks started coming into her, she moved to pleasure them and herself with such enthusiasm that I could see that accommodating Maggie's desires was the only way that Chuck could possible keep her. She accepted the double and triple penetration like it was as normal and natural as having a cool drink on a hot summer afternoon.

"She lit up 20 lights over the three hours, that's not counting orgasms Chuck probably had in his pants watching Maggie. Rolfi said it was a new record. We were given our checks by Esclavo with Maggie still on stage holding her legs apart, her arms spread so anyone could grab her big boobs, panting and dripping a dozen men's semen from her vagina and boobs," Naomi said.

"If Chuck came in his pants watching Maggie get screwed for three hours, he still had some spunk left afterward when I saw him in the bar," Sarah said. "He was upset because some of the Club members don't want him to watch while they fuck Maggie. I gave him a blow job in the men's room as a consolation prize with him sitting near the sink. I was focused on that while some Club member who had come into the room - I didn't really see him - lifted the dress I'd thrown on after the game and fucked me from behind after I opened my thighs a bit for him. It was pretty squalid even for me, but, shit, I just want to have fun. It was fun but I decided to get out of the men's room before it got ridiculous.

"Chuck is staying the first week of Maggie's three-week gang bang to watch Maggie as much as he can without losing his job. He's madly in love with her. Weird.

"On the other hand, there is my relationship with my husband," Sarah continued. "He was quite eager to screw Maggie and has little time for me. He says I'm going to Mexico."

"You know he can't force you to go," Stephanie said.

"Yes, I know that. In fact, my husband did not tell me to go to Mexico, what he said was 'I know you will be going to Mexico.' He's probably right. I just can't stay away from the game or a constant source of sex with many men, even if I have to risk getting pregnant."

"So, the sum of it," Naomi said, "is that Shameless is missing in action, Katie who I thought was cured of our problem is back in the game, Maggie is now getting her brains fucked out in the Thiesen Medical Supply facility, Alsha is on U1 of Spielmann's house being fucked in bondage in every imaginable way, and Sarah here, is resigned to going to Mexico where she'll probably meet whatever sad fate that Shameless met."

After a pregnant pause, Stephanie asked, "Naomi, are you ever going to tell us what is on U1?"

"Ok, Ok, about what you think, Steffi? Rolfi joked once that U2 gets really medieval but U1 is only intense. I can't say anything about U2. U1 has a huge collection of bondage equipment and sex toys. Having been there only a week, I don't think I got to experience half of them. Maybe with three weeks, Alsha will get to try it all.

They did not keep me in U1 all the time. There were a few walks outside and I had meals on the ground floor. Most of the time I was having sex with twenty different men and 5 different women, including Charlotte and Claudia Stein and Kristina Thiesen. Much of the bondage was painful. I did not like sitting on the horse and the flogging got too intense a few times. Something was stuck up my ass that made me go crazy with pain and lust. I spent hours in a sex-induced daze. I learned that it is possible to have too many orgasms a few days. The funniest thing is that what I experienced there has led me to become even more obsessed with sex than I was. I'd pay the Club to fuck me if they weren't paying to fuck me."

"Do you think you are a sex addict?"

"I already was, but now I don't care. It's worse than that ever. It seems when someone strong has their hands or pricks on my hot spots I just melt and surrender completely to whatever they want. Last week, with his hands on my breasts, Rolfi got me to let him fuck me against a pillar holding up a bridge in Idlewild Park. He stripped me naked and just dropped his pants enough to get his prick out. We could have been seen by anyone who might have come along. I was scared to death and hyper-charged at the same time and could not keep from screaming for him to fuck me more and harder the whole time. Fortunately, he picked a time that few people would be around because I sure wasn't able to be quiet when I had this incredible orgasm that seemed to spread from my pussy down to my toes and up to my nipples."

"I've never understood public sex exactly unless it's the added thrill of knowing you might get seriously embarrassed," Stephanie said.

"You'd rather have the added thrill of being impregnated by pirates?"

"I'm not saying your kinks are worse than mine. Just different."

Stephanie got back to her office after lunch to see an email from her immediate boss stating that her request for a leave of absence for the first six months of 2023 had been approved. Stephanie had never requested such a leave.