A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie thoughts were strong, perverse, and imperative. Control of my life is at an end. I will do what I am told. I will open myself as directed. Things will happen to me, things will come from me in a great flow of life and sustenance that will be of me, from me but not by me, for I will not have directed any of it.

Stephanie heard Shameless, Livia and Madelina speak but they did not order her to do anything, so it did not matter. Had Stephanie listened, she would have heard Shameless explain that people who wanted to take her now in the hall had first dibs, but Stephanie would be available in the Queens Suite until at least May.

Stephanie felt a penis enter her vagina, wrapped her legs around the man who had entered her and had an orgasm almost immediately. Stephanie knew that she had simply wanted to surrender herself so long that her initial reaction had almost nothing to do with the man. He was just a cock to which she yielded everything she could. It was the very surrender that had taken her over the edge.

Stephanie could feel the warm penis work in and out. It felt amazing although she had had sex thousands of times before. There was no point in looking back. Now and for the future she had no responsibility, no possibility for guilt because she had no control. The man slowly and gently massaged her sides and her breasts. Without giving the matter the least thought, she was beyond thought, Stephanie began to squeeze his cock with her vaginal muscles. She used her uterine muscles to open the cul de sac of her vagina and almost immediately had another orgasm. This in turn caused the man to fill her with his semen.

The next man, and she did not care who it was, gently touched her cervix with his cock again and again while squirreling his tongue around her erect left nipple. Stephanie wished it would last forever just before her third orgasm of the night caused strong contractions of her uterus. After his orgasm, the man continued to work for minutes as if to make sure the last sperm was forced out of his system.

Stephanie looked up at the television to see that she had indeed received all of the seed that two men had to offer. She felt free of any freedom to choose and this freedom to surrender was the only kind she wanted.

Sex and the natural consequences of sex was her world and to repeat the process again and again until she no longer existed in a material form. Every man was Shiva and Stephanie had become Shakti the personification of the universe. Her activity is to love, while fully and eternally complete because of her complete surrender, Stephanie thought these thoughts without even wondering where they came from.

After the fourth man took her in the hall, Shameless walked her to the Queen's Suite where Stephanie had sex with one man after another with only a few breaks until almost 4:00. When Stephanie was so tired that she fell asleep as a man left her, Shameless happily accommodated the last two men who had waited to enter the Queen's Suite before announcing that the Queen's Suite was closed for the night.

SUNDAY AND THE THIRD LEVEL FOUR GAME

Stephanie was woken at noon by Shameless and Charlotte Stein. "Time for your branding, slave." Stephanie had forgotten about that detail but naturally took it like a lamb. She leaned over a cushioned stool out by the pool and felt the intense pain, had a momentary look of distraction on her face, and began to enter into another form of ecstasy. Now it was official. She was a branded slave.

There was minor medical treatment before Stephanie looked at the nearest man expecting him to use her. One came to her and took her. Was she serving him or was he serving her? His hands and cock soon took her memory of pain and all thought away. After a day, the brand was out of sight and mind. Just like the rest of her past, it had become irrelevant to a woman with nothing but submission and sex in her brain.

Later that day, Stephanie was told to put on enough clothing to call Roberta on a phone with video capacities in an open area where it would seem clear that Stephanie was not under any form of coercion. Stephanie followed orders and calmly told Roberta not to worry, that it was really beautiful in Alamos, she was having a very good time, and she looked forward to seeing Roberta, probably in July.

Stephanie was allowed to rest a few hours before getting a unique prospective on the game Sunday night. She, Hollie, and Naomi were secured on mattresses that were leaned back at an angle near the area where the contestants were sitting. The mattresses were fastened so that the head of the beds were against the wall and the foot of the beds were a couple feet from the wall. Their arms were tied to hooks on the wall above their heads, their legs spread enough to allow access to their pudendum and their natural head positions had them looking up into some of the televisions attached to the ceiling of the room.

As the women were placed on the mattresses in a row, Stephanie thought of the row of crucifixions in Spartacus even while realizing that what was happening was nothing like that. I'm just going to watch a game while being manhandled and maybe screwed a few times. My arms should not get too tired. They are well supported.

While waiting for the crowd and the contestants to arrive, Stephanie wondered who might be in this game. Viktoria for sure. Probably Priya and Alsha were in again. Those women clearly plan to play until they are slaves, but, of course, the fact they played before doesn't make it any more likely than it was before. There's no such thing as a run of luck and the idea that one's number is up, makes no sense if the game isn't rigged. $40,000 is $40,000 whether you are risking your freedom for the third time or the first.

But where are they going to find the other seven women, Stephanie wondered. I know some have said they'd only play Level Four one time and Hollie, Naomie and I are out of this and all future games.

The audience had taken their places as the ten contestants walked in. With the three Stephanie expected, Alsha, Priya and Viktoria, there was one woman that Stephanie thought was incredibly attractive who Stephanie was sure she'd not met before. She looks like Claudia Cardinale in The Professionals, Stephanie thought. Shameless later introduced her as Olivia.

Another woman was Mexican. Stephanie naturally thought of Katy Jurado who she resembled. It turned out her name was Maria. Oh no, another Maria, Stephanie thought as she looked up into the television. Shameless explained that Maria was from Alamos and played through the first three levels years ago when she lived in Reno but had had the sense to get out of that town.

There were four women from Europe that Stephanie did not know well but had met in the game in Baden Baden. Caitlin had survived her gang bang porn movie in the heather of Scotland that she had done as the result of losing a side bet she'd made. She must have thought being the center in a gangbang porn movie was ok, Stephanie thought.

Annette who had made a very risky side bet involving prostitution but won the bet, was back. Stephanie wondered if she'd made another side bet that might lead her out of the game and into unvarnished prostitution.

Elayne, the Belgian woman Stephanie had met at the Spielmann Christmas party was there. Stephanie wondered if the "Good Girls go to Heaven, Bad girls go everywhere" T-Shirt Elayne was again wearing was the only shirt she owned. This should resolve the problem one way or another. If she avoids being the center, she can buy a number of shirts and if she loses, she won't need any clothing for a very long time.

Two women Stephanie did not expect to see in this round were Emma, who Stephanie had not seen since Level One and Sarah who Stephanie thought had had enough of Level Four on Friday. As Sarah walked by Naomi and Stephanie, she stopped long enough to say, "Yes, I thought I was done Friday, but I stayed in town yesterday to enjoy the weather. When Ami developed some sense after almost losing last night, they needed a new idiot and I agreed to play again tonight. Wayne is very supportive of me becoming a sex slave although he says he'll divorce me if I get pregnant."

Viktoria also stopped by at Stephanie's position before taking her seat. She said Spielmann had accepted everything that Stephanie had told Viktoria to ask for. His only comment had been that it seemed that Viktoria was getting advice from his wife, Charlotte. "I told him the truth. I got advice from you. He laughed," Viktoria concluded.

Stephanie was unable to focus her attention on the Sunday game. It's not that she couldn't hear or see, but a shirtless man in black leather pants would give her an occasional swat with a flogger when he got excited. He became excited a lot.

Viktoria was the first one to ten strikes and the first break was announced.

Jake Fugger, the porn industry's financier, had brought down a couple male porn actors with him. One of them felt professionally obligated to demonstrate his skill to the crowd during the ten-strike break knowing that he would have plenty of time and energy left for him to also screw whoever became a slave this game. Stephanie felt his large cock ease into her and a trace of pain. She felt she was being used as a sports field or target range for an athlete to show off his skill. But a few seconds into the sex, she remembered that she did not mind being used when it gave her pleasure. The whole distinction between pain and pleasure had become still more muddy in Stephanie's head over the last 24 hours. I am a sex object, she remembered right after her orgasm.

Stephanie missed a few of the first rounds after the break as she was taken to the women's room after the sex with the porn star and cleaned up a bit. After she got back and was reinstalled on her display bed, Stephanie could see that things still were not going well for Viktoria. She was tied with 12 strikes with Priya and the new Mexican Maria. Sarah was at eleven and Stephanie was wondering about the percentage of nymphomaniacs like Sarah who became mothers. Priya was the first to have to reveal her breasts but Sarah and Viktoria soon followed.

Viktoria and Priya got to 16 strikes together and the second break began. When Stephanie was able to look up after being forced to have multiple orgasms during the second break by another porn star who ate her pussy before fucking her, Stephanie saw that Viktoria got six of the 10 votes of contestants for the extra strikes.

Viktoria was in agony at 18 strikes seemingly on the verge of losing everything by becoming the first to 21 strikes. Losing the side bet with Spielmann would be irrelevant unless someone beat her to 21 strikes. Winning the side bet with Spielmann and getting him to clear her gambling debts without her having to serve ten years of sex slavery seemed entirely out of reach.

She won't be able to pay any of her debts while a slave, Stephanie thought. Does it make a difference? Well, she put herself in this position, but there's still a chance she won't hit 21 first and Spielmann will at least have to buy her properties and hold them for her under the side deal they made.

Viktoria's luck somehow did change although Rolfi sitting in the front row was rooting for Viktoria, who he insisted on sneeringly calling the "Baroness," to hit 21 strikes first and be left with nothing but her body and debts she could never pay off. Priya caught Viktoria and then was the first to go to 19 strikes. Sarah was now at 18, tied with Viktoria.

There was a short break as the audience votes were counted. Viktoria was sure they would vote her up to 20 just to ruin "the Baroness." Sarah feared Wayne might have convinced the crowd to vote her up to 20, one strike from slavery to the Club.

Surprisingly, however, Priya was voted into slavery by the audience. This made no sense to Stephanie who thought that maybe it would be explained later in a later chapter if anything was ever explained.

Priya acted as though becoming a sex slave was what had always been expected of her. Shameless announced that Viktoria, having come in tied for second, was now a slave for ten years to Spielmann and that he had generously donated her body to the Club for that period. Viktoria would be fucked as much as the other slaves to the Club. Viktoria sat stunned and resigned.

Stephanie was taken to her suite and barely glanced back to see that Priya and Viktoria were being flagellated before they would be served with multiple cocks in every available orifice. Stephanie had no time to reflect on Priya and Viktoria as she had sex about a dozen times that night herself. Only later did she learn that both Priya and Viktoria had distinguished themselves with the amount of enthusiasm shown for every possible sex act with dozens of men each.

The following day, Priya was branded.

As she was not a slave to the Club but only to Spielmann, Viktoria was spared that but looked on, almost with envy. It was evident that whatever haughty attitude had led her to be called "the Baroness" had been replaced at least for a while with a hunger for sex, submission and distraction from any responsibility.

At noon, the four new slaves to the Club and Viktoria were led near the pool and told to kneel. Shameless told them to remember everything that they had been told about the Club rules and principles. Shameless then explained that, having performed her duties as a slave to the Club and as MC for the games, she was going back to Reno. Shameless concluded they should have a healthy breakfast as there would be a huge amount of sex before the men and women who had come down to Mexico for the three-day sex weekend returned home.

The prospect of three days of non-stop sex pleased Stephanie. She reflected that the game had taught her that she was a true submissive to men, to sex, and to fate. The question was where that would lead her.

12