A Game of Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This," announced the husband, "Is my play room! We and a few close friends of mine are going to be spending a fair bit of time down here...playing."

She swallowed hard. Much of the 'furniture' in the room was unfamiliar to Jujou but, she knew enough to recognize a few items from movies. In the far corner was a set of stocks. just like the Puritans used to use and to the right of that was something that could only be a rack. Around the perimeter of the room were various other items she couldn't identify but, the assortment of whips, floggers and switches hanging on the walls left no doubt in Jujou's mind that their purposes were evil in nature.

"Don't worry my little pet." said the husband. "Nothing will happen tonight. Now, let's get you fed and settled down for the evening, shall we?"

They returned to the house and the husband proceeded to prepare a wonderful smelling pasta dish while Jujou knelt at his feet. She hadn't realized how hungry she was until the odor of sauteed garlic began wafting around the kitchen. As he plated the dish her mouth watered in anticipation. He placed it on the table and she rose to take her seat. Just as she pulled the chair out from the table there was s sharp tug on her leash.

"Just what do you think you are doing?" asked the husband in a very cross voice.

"I was going to sit and eat" replied the now thoroughly confused Jujou.

"You," he said, "Are a pet...an animal and animals do not eat at the table! You will eat from the floor as befits your station in my house!"

"Yes Sir" she meekly replied with head bowed. "I'm sorry."

"Very well, I'll let it go THIS time but, don't EVER let me catch you doing that again!"

He took a stainless steel plate from a cabinet and poured out a measure of kibble. Placing it on the floor in front of her he said "EAT!"

She was so hungry but, it was DOG FOOD! Tentatively Jujou reach over and took a bit of the food between her fingers.

"That's NOT how dogs eat!" he said in a steady, controlled voice. "Do it right."

She closed her eyes and slowly brought her face to the bowl. Her tongue darted out and lapped up a morsel of food. She put it in her mouth and slowly bit down. A strong meaty flavor filled her mouth as the chunk exploded and she thought for a moment that she would vomit. Slowly she chewed and swallowed. The husband's hand rested upon the back of her neck and he gently scratched her behind the ear. "Good doggy" he said as he stroked her long red hair, "Good doggy."

She ate another piece and another and as he stroked her hair Jujou suddenly realized that she was horny. Horny as hell!

"Good doggie"

She finished her food and waited patiently at her Master's feet. Over the last few of weeks Jujou had grown accustomed to the taste of kibble (though she still couldn't stomach the wet food). The Mistress was usually gone at night as she preferred to spend her evenings with her girlfriends at one 'cultural event' or another and usually arrived home late and drunk as a skunk. This, her Master told Jujou was why they had separate bedroom suites. Not that she minded much these days. For Jujou had totally and rather surprisingly (to her at least) adapted to her new life as a pet. Who would have thought that the high intensity, self proclaimed "lady Jock" of Wildfire, the regional powerhouse soccer team would have settled down to live the life of a dog slave? Yet, she did and not only that...she found she was enjoying it!

For several weeks now Jujou had not worn a stitch of clothing (the collar she thought, didn't count), had eaten dog food and even slept on the floor at the foot of her Master's chair as he watched the evening news. If her friends could see her now their jaws would drop in wonderment at how the team bitch had been tamed!

Her Master finished his steak and placed the plate on the floor for Jujou to lick. As her tongue lapped the plate clean (he'd even left a few morsels of meat on it for her) he reached down and began stroking her beautiful red hair as was his want on these occasions. She quickly lost interest in the plate and turned her head so that his fingers gently caressed her cheek through the thick hair. She bent down and put her head upon his feet in affection and slowly, sensually began to lick his fingers. Never in her life had Jujou wanted a man as much as she wanted him and her haunches rose to silently let him know just how she was feeling. He clipped the lead to her collar and rising, led her to his bedroom.

For the first time since her arrival Jujou entered her Master's suite. It was well appointed in a masculine yet very tasteful style. Fine art hung upon the dark wood paneled walls. Likewise, the furniture was masculine and yet fine. Comfortable natural fabrics set off by lustrous woods that matched the walls. It seemed to Jujou that the room was a reflection of the man himself and so it was. There were photos of her Master everywhere she looked. Some new but, many old. She studied his ruggedly handsome face in each and everyone and began to see him as a man for the first time. Here he was as a young Marine in dress blues, there a haunted combat veteran returning from the horrors of Vietnam. Rock climbing in the deserts of the south west, skiing in the Rockies. SCUBA diving in Hawaii. Was there any adventure this amazing man had not lived and lived to the fullest?

She approached his desk, his Sanctum Sanatorium. On it were pictures of his family. Here was her Mistress as a young woman, long red hair flowing in the wind. Here also were pictures of their son, long dead in the deserts of Kuwait. Infant, child, and martyred man.

He whistled and she left the pictures to join him at his bedside. Though he was old he still had the ramrod straight posture of a career Marine and the commanding presence of an officer of the line. One who is used to issuing orders and having them followed without question. The years had been kind to him and though he was a shadow of his formal self he was far from unattractive. Still muscular, still hard in all of the right places...

That first night was a wonder. She'd thought he wanted her to sleep at his feet like a good dog but instead, he patted the bed next to him and she gladly lay at his side but, ever the gentleman, he didn't try anything! He just went to sleep and so, she curled up next to him and slept as well.

The morning went as usual. She was fed and turned out into the yard to do as she pleased. By now she was on friendly terms with the other dogs and often found herself curling up against the kennel with only the wire between them. It was nice, they were warm and fleecy soft.

At about noon her Master came to say good bye. He had errands to run in the city and would not be returning until later that night. Her Mistress would be staying in tonight and was entertaining with tea at about 4:00 and she would be expected to wait upon her Mistress and her guests as long as she was needed.

She stayed in the yard sun bathing and swimming all morning but, at about 12:00 went into the house to begin getting ready for the Mistress' afternoon tea. For this function she was allowed to dress...sort of. She was required to wear stiletto heels, stockings and a frilly white apron. Sort of like a French maid's uniform but without the dress and under garments that usually accompanied the apron. No matter, this was not her first tea and she'd grown used to the dress code. In fact, she sometimes found herself wondering how she was ever going wear clothes again once her term of service was up.

She finished getting things ready just as the guests began to arrive. It was the same crowd of over the hill first wives that showed up every Tuesday and Thursday for the sole purpose of ragging on their secretary chasing, trophy wife hunting and very successful ex husbands. Why she wondered, did it matter who their exes fucked? They got the house, they got the cars, they got the fat alimony check at the end of every month! They had it made as far as Jujou was concerned. If she was in their place she'd have a string of 20 something studs keeping her warm at night...very warm. What a bunch of cackling hens!

The ladies took their respective seats as though it had been decided by a special envoy from the UN who should sit where and Jujou began serving them. Finger sandwiches first followed by deviled eggs and finally sweet cakes.

The whole time all they did was babble on about this husband stealing bitch or that and every time she refilled their tea they gave Jujou a suspicious glance like she was some kind of informant who would spill the beans to their respective ex husbands. As the topic of new wives played out one of the women, a portly thing named Mrs. Jones asked the question that was on EVERYONE'S mind: "So Betty, how are you getting on with your new ah...'employee'?"

"Ok." her Mistress answered glancing nervously at Jujou. "As well as can be expected I guess. Give the situation."

"Well," added Mrs. Jones, "I for one would NEVER trust James around so nubile and scantily dressed a young woman!"

"Yes, you know how men are, they can't keep 'it' in their pants!" added a slim, rather parched looking woman called Mrs. Smyth.

"Do you really trust Walter around this...this hussy?" asked another round faced woman as though Jujou wasn't even there.

"Of course I do!" answered her Mistress in a voice that was just a little too strident.

"Why, I'm sure Walter is completely trustworthy my dear!" said a woman called Mrs. Corvus.

"Just remember one thing" added Mrs. Jones pointing her fat finger at Jujou, "These little gold digging sluts will stop at NOTHING to steal your man AND your money!"

Her hands shook with anger as she listened to the women speak and it was all Jujou could do not to pour the scalding hot tea in Mrs. fat ass' lap. Somehow she managed to hold in her anger and make it back to the kitchen without committing wholesale murder. A few minutes to clam down and she was back with a new pot, standing in the background like a good little servant. Still, the trash talk continued. The women began to ask questions about just how this 'arrangement' worked. When it came out that Jujou shared Walter's bedroom the women actually clucked like a bunch of chickens!

"Don't trust him!" they said to her. "Throw her out NOW!" they plead..."Before it's too late!"

Her Mistress was obviously upset as tea ended and she ushered them to the door. At the last moment the round faced woman turned addressed her Mistress. "I'll be grooming the dogs on Thursday after tea. Would Walter like me to groom her as well?

"I...don't really know" Her Mistress replied, "I'll ask him and let you know beforehand."

"Very well" the round faced woman answered looking at Jujou with unveiled hatred in her eyes. "I'll be expecting your call then."

Her Mistress shut the door behind the woman an paused to look suspiciously at Jujou. "Get out of my sight" she said with a wave of her hand.

Jujou bowed her head and left the room. She had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach and knew that her new life was about to get very rough.

The week end came and went and Jujou's affection for her master grew as quickly as her distrust of his wife. Each day she looked forward to the time when her Mistress would leave for the evening just so she could have some alone time with her Him. She lived for those nights spent curled up against his warm body, his arm protectively draped over her shoulder.

Then, one night it was simply more than she could endure. As she lay there listening to his heart beating softly in his chest Jujou did the unthinkable. She pressed her lips against his ribs and gently kissed him. His body stiffened slightly then relaxed and he turned on his side to faced her. As he caressed her beautiful hair Jujou began to kiss his chest, gradually working her way up. When she reached his mouth he gently cupped her face in his strong hands and drew her lips to his.

They made love with a guilty urgency that first night. Awkward at first but slowly finding a rhythm that pleased them both. It was like nothing she had ever experienced, not at all like the frenzied sexual gymnastics of a younger man. He was slow and kind and always made sure of her satisfaction before his own. In the end, they fell asleep in each others arms and dreamed the night away.

As they lay there, smiling in each others embrace the door cracked slightly and a jealous eye bright with drink looked in. The eye withdrew, the door softly closed and the night went on as though nothing had happened.

The next morning Jujou awoke in a fine mood. Once again her Master was off to town for the day, running errands (Jujou was beginning to suspect that he left simply to avoid his wife's friends) and she was left to her own devices. As usual, at noon she washed up, cleaned the house and put on her skimpy maid's 'uniform'. The women arrived promptly at 4:00 and she began to serve but, something was NOT right. They spent almost no time at all on their favorite subjects, spoke in whispers when she was out of sight, fell deafeningly silent when she was in the room and looked sharply in her direction as she went about her work.

Then, as she was serving the sandwiches Mrs. Jones did something she'd never done before. She addressed Jujou directly.

"So my dear," she asked, "How are you getting on with Betty and Walter?"

Dumbfounded, she didn't know what to do or say!

"You may answer" interjected her Mistress.

"Um, um...very well, thank you" she softly replied.

"You are comfortable? With the work I mean." asked Mrs Smyth.

"Yes Ma'am" she answered. "Very comfortable."

"That's very good!" said Mrs. Corvus with a hard glint in her eye. "You should be comfortable. Just not too comfortable..."

"I...I don't know what you mean" Jujou replied nervously.

"Well," added Mrs. Corvus "on occasion young ladies like yourself will become somewhat, ah...shall we sat infatuated with the Master of the house and that can lead to some discomfort for all involved."

"We wouldn't want that to happen, would we dear?" added Mrs. Jones. "Discord within the household can lead to uncomfortable feelings for everyone. Some more than others."

"Yes" the others nodded in agreement.

She didn't exactly know why but, Jujou knew that she had been warned. They couldn't possibly know! Her Mistress always came home late and drunk. Long after she and Walter had finished. Besides, her Mistress and Walter hadn't been intimate for years (or so Walter had told her). What did it matter that they were enjoying each other? The Mistress didn't even want him!

When she returned to the sitting room with the sweets tray all eyes were upon her. No one seemed to be in the mood for desert but as she turned to leave the room Mrs. Jones called out to her.

"Girl!" she said pointing to the floor in front of her, "come here."

She turned and stood nervously at attention, all eyes upon her.

"Put down the tray" ordered Mrs. Smyth

She did as she was told and returned to attention

"She's very tiny." said Mrs. Richards, the round faced dog groomer, "Almost like a toy breed!"

She blushed from head to toe as the women laughed at her.

"Is she a natural red head?" inquired Mrs. Corvus.

"Let's see, shall we?" answered Mrs. Jones with a wicked smile. "Remove that apron girl!"

She reached behind and untied the apron, letting it slip to the floor

"Hmmm!" snorted Mrs. Corvus, "It would appear that she is! Remove your stockings and shoes as well" she added.

As Jujou did as she was ordered her blush deepened. It was one thing to be naked in front of her Master and Mistress but, these women were almost complete strangers.

"Hmmm..." said Mrs. Corvus in deep contemplation. "She really is rather small now that she's in her bare feet...It's the red hair you know. Without that she's not really much to look at all, is she?"

The others nodded in agreement saying things like "Yes, I see that now" and "No, not really much at all without all that red hair."

"What about that silly collar?" asked Mrs. Corvus. "Can she take it off as well?"

"No" said her Mistress speaking up for the first time. "Walter put it on her and only he has the key."

"But why on earth would Walter want her to wear a dog collar?" asked Mrs. Smyth.

"He says he wants her to be his pet." replied her now clearly embarrassed Mistress.

"Her pet, eh?" said Mrs. Richards a contemplative look on her face.

"Turn around girl" ordered Mrs. Corvus.

She pirouetted in place, pausing momentarily with her firm ass pointed in their direction. A small act of defiance that was duly noted by Mrs. Corvus.

"I have to admit, she does have a rather nice derriere" commented Mrs. Jones "and we all know that men find it very difficult to resist a nice derriere."

Again the women all nodded in agreement.

Mrs. Richards stood and walked to Jujou's side. Slowly, she circled around her, poking and prodding her as though Jujou were a bitch on the show block. She considered as she lifted Jujou's lovely red curls and even yanked a few pubic hairs for closer inspection. "I can fix your problem for you Betty" she said as she brushed the pubes from her fingers. "Just say the word and I'll groom her myself!"

Jujou's mouth fell open but before she could protest her Mistress spoke up.

"I can't give you permission to do that. She belongs to my husband...it's up to him how she gets groomed, not me."

"Oh come on Betty!" said Mrs. Richards. "Surely he can't object to a little hair styling! Maybe something nice...like a show cut? A Schnauzer cut? Maybe a bouffant like a Japanese Chin? Oh! I got it! How about a Poodle cut! We could perm it REALLY tight and trim it out!

The other ladies were holding their bellies in laughter as Mrs. Richards fussed and fiddled with Jujou's precious hair. Surely...they wouldn't! Her Master would forbid it! He loved her hair and simply would NOT allow these beastly women to touch it...Would he?

"Well," said Mrs. Corvus, "one thing is clear, you will have to do something to keep this little bitch in heat away from your Walter. I know he's always been faithful to you in the past but, he is only human and those red curls may simply be more than he can resist. After all, in the end...he is only a man."

"GOD DAMN IT WALTER!" her Mistress screamed at the top of her lungs, "She has GOT to go! I will not have that...that little BITCH WHORE in MY house any longer! I won't stand for it! NO!"

"Just calm down a minute Betty" replied Walter in his most soothing tone. "I love YOU; it's just not like that!"

"Damn it Walter!" answered Betty now a bit calmer. Don't lie to me! I KNOW what I heard last night! I KNOW what I saw!" Her Mistress pointed an accusing finger toward the next room where Jujou sat dejectedly in the corner, hoping beyond all hope that her Master could calm his distraught wife, that she'd be allowed to stay, be close to him.

"Don't you blame her!" replied her Master, raising his voice for the first time. "If you would just do your 'wifely duties' like you're supposed to we wouldn't be in this situation now!"

"How dare you?" her Mistress spat through clenched teeth. "How dare you bring THAT up! You KNOW I've had no interest in THAT since...since..." Her Mistress' voice trailed off and she began to sob uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry Betty, I'm so sorry. It's just that well. Michael died over there...not us."

"I know" she replied through her tears "I know...It's just, even after all these years I still expect him to come walking through the door looking for us..."

"I know Betty, I do too but the fact remains that he left us over 20 years ago. We're still alive and I for one want to enjoy the time I...we have left. OK, you're no longer interested in sex, I get that but, I am and I don't want to do without it! That little girl makes me happy. Making love to her makes me happy. If you don't want to do it...LET HER! It doesn't mean that I'll love you any less. You'll ALWAYS be my girl.