A Game of Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jujou was in a panic! What had these monstrous women done do her beautiful red hair? "Twenty minutes!" she thought. "Twenty minutes...10 times LONGER than they were supposed to leave it on for...TWENTY FUCKING MINUTES!"

"Well," said Mrs. Richards to no one in particular. "What's done is done and worrying about wont change a thing. Let's just move on and if something bad happens...we'll deal with it then.

The others nodded in agreement and in moments Jujou's predicament was a fading memory, at least to them.

"So," began Mrs. Corvus, "Have you given any thought to what you're going to do with this little hairless tart now that she's been taken down a few notches?"

"I...I really hadn't given it much thought. I mean beyond this, this baldness thing. Do you have any...suggestions?"

"Actually Betty, I have a question. Do you think this is enough?" she asked as she placed a heavy hand on Jujou's hairless pate. "Betty? Do you think this, this...lack of hair will keep Walter away from her?"

"I'm not sure, not really sure at all. I'm not foolish enough to think that Walter will ignore his "needs". Especially while I simply cannot meet them and "she" is in the house but, that's not what worries me. Not really." Her Mistress paused in troubled thought before continuing. "What worries me the most is that Walter seemed to be, to be falling for this tawdry little slut like some love struck school boy. I thought I was losing him!"

"Now now Betty. Do you really think Walter would just throw all your years together away for this cheep, please excuse my French, piece of ass?" Mrs., inquired Mrs. Jones in a comforting tone.

"I just don't know." answered her Mistress. "Ever since Michael...left us, I just don't know."

Mrs. Corvus chimed in at that point, "Betty, do you know what I think?"

"No, I think we need a test."

"A test?" asked Mrs. Stephens. "What sort of test did you have in mind?"

"Yes...do tell." added Mrs. Jones with genuine curiosity.

"Well, I was thinking that we sort of need to take her for a...well, a test drive of sorts."

"What [ever do you mean?" inquired Mrs. Richards.

"A test drive...you know, like when you purchase a new car, you take it for a test drive before you pay for it, Right?"

"I...I guess so." replied her Mistress. "But, how are WE going to do that? Were all women! We have no idea about what reaction a man will have to her new look. How could we?"

"Ladies...ladies. answered Mrs. Corvus with a delighted little giggle, "I wasn't proposing that WE take her for a test drive...heavens no! What good would THAT do? No, no...I was proposing that we...well, for lack of a better word 'procure' a man and test HIS reaction to our new and improved 'bimbo'!"

"All right." said Mrs. Jones. "And just where Do we find a volunteer?"

"The same place she always has...at the soccer field!"

"But, who should we approach for this 'Mission'?" inquired the ever skeptical Mrs. Richards.

"I believe Anita's son Chad has had a school boy crush on her for some time." said Mrs. Corvus. "I seriously doubt that he'd turn down an invitation to afternoon tea from we ladies of society. Especially if we drop a few salacious hints about who will be serving and her new 'uniform'."

"But, I haven't changed her uniform at all" stated her mistress with a bit of confusion.

"Well then Betty...it's about time you do!"

"But, I wouldn't...I mean I don't..."

"Betty my dear?" said Mrs. Corvus. Don't you worry one bit about buying her anew 'outfit'. I believe the one she's wearing at the moment will do very nicely."

Jujou sat up in wide eyed shock at what she'd just heard. "Naked? Naked AND totally hairless!" she thought. "They want me to serve tea to sniveling little Chad naked and, and BALD!"

A heavy hand fell upon Jujou's graceful neck and ran down her back where red curls once draped and Mrs. Jones inquired in an ominous voice, "What's the matter little girl?

You do like Chad...Don't you?"

The burning tears of shame coursed down Jujou's drawn face as she slowly hung her head in abject defeat and said "Yes...Mistress."

"Excellent!" replied Mrs. Corvus as she clasped her hands in front of her. "Excellent indeed! We'll have Chad here first thing tomorrow afternoon!"

She had been pacing nervously all morning. Ever since the 'Ladies of Society' had dropped by to pick her Mistress up and 'procure' Chad. What was she going to do? Between his smarmy attitude and never ending attempts to get in her panties Jujou really couldn't stand the little shit. "Hell" she thought, "the only reason he even joined the team was so he could hang around me!" And now, her Mistress and the others were probably on their way back with him in tow.

"How do I get out of this?"

She had considered running away but, Walter would be back in just a couple of days and she could hardly stand the wait as it was. If she left now her Mistress would have all the ammunition she would need to dispose of her once and for all. Besides, she still had a little over 2 months left to serve on her bet. She had NEVER backed out on a bet or a dare in her life and she was not about to start now!

"Anyway, that just isn't an option. Not if I ever want to see my Walter again." she thought. She just sat there chewing a knuckle and racking her brain for an answer.

So it was that as the car pulled up, she didn't even notice.

"It sure was great of you ladies to invite me up for tea!" Said Chad as the door closed with a bang.

"Oh God," thought Jujou, "there here already!"

"Please my dear boy, have a seat! Tea will be served shortly." That was Mrs. Jones.

"Thank you Ma'am" answered Chad. "It sure was swell of you fine Ladies to invite me up here! I haven't seen Jujou in months and I sure do miss her smiling face!"

"UGGGH! muttered Jujou under her breath as she prepared the teapot. "Still a little sniveling, obsequious little bastard!"

"Well Chad," said Mrs. Corvus, "You'll be seeing her in just a short while." Her Mistress picked up the golden bell that signified they were ready to begin and rang it.

She hoisted the tea service tray to her shoulder, headed for the door and steeled herself for whatever was to come next. Turning to push the door open with a shapely hip Jujou quietly entered the salon. All was silent as she turned to face her audience. The women looked on in smug, knowing silence but Chad wore a look of surprised confusion. As she poured the tea the ladies continued to speak as though she wasn't even there.

"Chad darling...close your mouth!" said Mrs. Corvus as she reached over and pushed his hanging jaw back into place.

"Don't worry son." added Mrs. Jones, "By the end of our little talk you won't even notice it!"

"B...b...but, she's...naked!" he replied in obvious shock.

"Why yes, yes she is" said her Mistress. "It's much less expensive that way...no expensive uniforms and all!"

"And B...b...bald!" he continued.

"Of course she is my boy! You don't think we want to run the chance of getting HAIR in our food and drink, do you?"

"No...no, of...of course not." replied Chad as he recovered from his initial shock.

The tea continued without incident as the Ladies and Chad spoke of local news and exchanged pleasantries. Then, as Jujou was serving desert and pouring out the final round of tea, Chad dropped a bombshell on her.

"Well," he began, "this has really been grand Ladies but, if you don't mind...I'd like to see Jujou now."

The ladies broke out in laughter and Jujou blushed deeply in head to toe embarrassment. He hadn't even recognized her! Without her flowing red tresses the man who'd relentlessly pursued her for a year hadn't even know who she was!

"I...I'm sorry. said Chad as he looked from face to face without even a hint of understanding, Did I say something funny?"

The ladies' laughter only grew louder. He caught Jujou's eye and she looked at the floor, unable meet his glance.

"Chad my boy...You are a HOOT! answered Mrs. Corvus as she struggled to get her laughter under control.

"I...I don't understand!" he replied in utter confusion. "All I said was I'd like to see Jujou now...What's so funny about that?"

Though the others still rolled in laughter Mrs. Corvus had regained a modicum of decorum. She turned and pointed at the naked, hairless slave standing head bowed and silent before them.

"That IS Jujou my boy! She's been serving you all afternoon!"

"No fucking way!" exclaimed Chad in total surprise. "I mean, I didn't even recognize her! What the heck happened?"

The ladies chose to ignore his outburst though, it did bring a slight smile of satisfaction to her Mistress' lips. Mrs. Corvus snapped her fingers at Jujou and said, "Girl!, explain to this young man what you did to deserve this punishment."

The room fell silent as everyone looked on with rapt attention, anticipating the story from Jujou's point of view.

"This ought to be good" Mrs. Jones said under her breath as Jujou fumbled with the tea service.

"I, I..." she began

"Come on girl!" scolded Mrs. Corvus. "You KNOW what you did and now, it's time you admitted it."

She bowed her head in shame and quietly replied "I...I tried to steal my Mistress' husband."

"Oh!" he replied with a visible wince. "THAT didn't go down too well...obviously."

"No Sir." She said it so softly he hardly heard.

"Well Chad, what do you think of her ah...penance?"

He rose and walked around her before hesitantly reaching toward the hairless scalp. Remembering his manners he paused then turned to her mistress and asked, "May I?"

"By all means...you may!"

He placed his hand on the crown of her head and slowly began to rub her denuded scalp. "It's so smooth!" he said in wide eyed surprise. "I thought it would be all rough and stubbly. How did you manage to get it like this?"

"We used professional grade hair remover!" answered Mrs. Richards with a huge grin as the others nodded in agreement.

"How long will it stay smooth?"

"Well, we're not really sure...yet" she answered. "There was sort of a mix-up on the directions and I'm waiting for a call back from the manufacturer to see what can be done."

"You mean..."

"I mean, we're just not sure...not yet"

"Wow...All that beautiful red hair gone! It would be a real shame if it stayed like...THIS" replied Chad. "Cause she really looks freaky without it!" "Oh man..." he said as he leaned in for a closer look, "Even her eyebrows and eyelashes are gone!"

"Actually my boy..." added Mrs. Corvus, "If you'll look closer I believe you'll find that ALL of her hair is gone."

"Ho-lee shit!" he said as he bent to peek at her crotch, "I do believe you're right! I can't find a single hair on her...anywhere! She's a total freak!"

"You mean you don't like her 'new look'?" asked her Mistress with an inquiring smile.

"It's not...I mean...I'm sorry but, she just looks so weird like this! It's not at all what I was expecting to see."

Jujou was mortified by the whole scene. Here she stood, distressed, naked and completely hairless and they just went on talking about her as though they were examining something that had washed up dead on the beach! "The nerve of these people!" she thought and just as she opened her mouth to let them know just what she thought of them Mrs. Corvus said, "Would you like to fuck her?"

That was it. With those six little words they had broken her. What little will power and dignity she had left came crashing down upon her. In a flash she realized that there was a reason why they didn't address her directly, why they spoke about her as though she was a thing, why her thoughts and opinions didn't matter. She was no longer a woman in their eyes, she had become a possession, a THING...nothing more.

As she stood there in stunned realization she heard Chad say "Sure!"

"Sure?" asked her Mistress, "I thought you said she looked like a freak? Why ever would you want to mate with a freak?"

"Um...cause I'm feeling well...you know...excited."

"By This?" said Mrs. Richards. "But, she's so UGLY! You said so yourself not 2 minutes ago."

"Yeah but, well it's not really about her being sexy and all anymore...it's about all those times she turned me down."

"Really, how so?" asked Mrs. Jones.

"Well, I've been trying to get this woman (for lack of a better term) to go out on a date with me for months now but every time I ask she turns me down and gives me this look that says I'm not worth the shit she scraped of her shoes this morning. Just look at her now! All that sexy red hair? GONE! All that attitude? GONE! Hell, in this condition I bet she couldn't get a date with that bum that sleeps in the park!"

"And yet, you still want to have 'relations' with her? asked Mrs. Smyth looking very confused.

"OF COURSE I DO!" answered Chad with a great laugh. "Not only will I get to fuck Jujou but it's a grudge fuck and those are the best kind!

"If you say so...I guess."

"Yes, fine...do as you please with her just NOT IN THE HOUSE! Take her out into the yard where the other animals fuck!" said her Mistress as she handed Chad the lead. "Priceless" he whispered as he clipped it to her collar and pulled her toward the back of the house.

"Come on doggy!"

They headed out to the yard but before they got two steps Chad turned to Jujou and said, "Bitch dogs go on all fours. Only PEOPLE walk on two."

She sank to her hands and knees and they continued out to the grassy area that surrounded the pool with the Ladies following close behind.

"You might want to wash her first!" said Mrs. Richards as they neared the kennel building. "She hasn't been cleaned up since her last grooming."

"That's a great idea Ma'am!" Chad replied after a moment's pause. He whistled for her to follow and the group headed off to the grooming shed. Once there Chad patted the gleaming surface of the grooming table and said "UP! Come on girl...UP!"

What choice did she have? She climbed up.

"I'd really like to get a closer look at her...if you don't mind?" said Chad once Jujou was secured to the table.

"By all means young man." Said her mistress. "She's yours to do with as you please!"

He began at the top, stroking and caressing Jujou's denuded scalp. "Wow, I just can't get over how smooth she is! Not even a hint of hair...anywhere! You said you did this with a depilatory cream?"

"Yes" replied Mrs. Richards as she handed him the tube.

Chad's hands continued to explore Jujou's hairless skin and he asked about the 'accident' the Ladies had mentioned earlier.

"We just left it on a little too long...that's all!" answered Mrs. Jones.

"It says here to leave it on for 2 minutes" said Chad as he read the fine print on the back of the tube. "How long did you leave it on for?"

"A little bit longer than that." answered Mrs. Richards.

"Twenty minutes!" added Mrs. Jones.

"Twenty Minutes!" exclaimed Chad. "That's an awful long time. Do you think it did any...you know, permanent damage?"

"As I said," answered Mrs. Richards, "We don't really know yet."

"I see" said Chad as his caressing hands reached the curve of Jujou's shapely ass and subtly slid between the cheeks. "But, you still have half a tube left...correct?"

"It's right there in your hand young man."

"Was it expensive?" he asked as he unscrewed the cap and squeezed a blob of the fouls smelling concoction onto his hand.

"Very!"

"Seems a shame to let it go to waste then!"

Without warning Chad began to smear the gel into the crack of Jujou's exposed ass and onto her pussy. She tried to squirm away as he ran his fingers over her hips and onto her defenseless mound. On and on he went as the Ladies looked on in glee.

"Young man!" said her Mistress "Why are you doing that? That will quite likely result in permanent hair loss!"

"Yes Ma'am" he replied as he continued to slather the now struggling Jujou with the contents of the tube. "That's the idea! This little bitch wouldn't even look twice in my direction. I just want to make sure she KNOWS what that feels like for the rest of her life! Think an hour will do it?"

"I'm sure it will suffice" answered her Mistress.

"An hour!" Jujou shouted at the top of her lungs. "You rinse this shit off of me NOW!" It was the first time since Walter left that Jujou had spoken above a subservient whisper. As the goo began to tingle she struggled against her bonds but, to no avail. She was held fast and no amount of wiggling or yanking at the ropes was going to get her lose.

"Oh shut up you little floozy!" chided her Mistress. "Your not getting anything you don't richly deserve!"

"I don't care...get this shit off me now or I'll call the police! I'll have ALL of you arrested!"

"You know," said Chad "you really ought to be a bit more respectable to these fine ladies. Betty here has fed and housed you, she's even let you sleep with her husband and all you do is complain and demand more! Me, I gave you tons of chances and every time you treated me like shit. Hell, the ONLY reason they even let you stay on the team was because you were a good player! NO ONE on the team even likes you! They all think you're a conceited, spoiled rotten little bitch! Oh man, if they could only see you now! What would they think?"

"I don't care! I don't want to be bald for the rest of my life!"

WHACK! the first slap on her ass took Jujou completely by surprise and she jumped so hard that she actually left the surface all together! WHACK! The second shot was even harder than the first and left her speechless with pain.

"You will control yourself girl!" exclaimed Mrs. Jones as she wound up to deliver a third slap. WHACK! Jujou let out a scream of pain that left everybody's ears ringing.

"You will keep a civil tongue in your mouth!" Mrs. Stephens tersely ordered as tears began to roll down the soon-to-be ex redhead's cheeks.

Things began to quiet down and Mrs. Corvus said "Ladies...she does make a valid point. I mean about her ability to call the police and all."

"No...no she doesn't." replied Chad. "I mean sure, she can call the cops but, they won't do anything about...this."

"What makes you so sure young man?"

"Well, for starters...My dad's the Mayor and My uncle is the Chief of Police."

"Why, I had no idea! No idea at all! You don't even have the same name!"

"Yeah, when my folks divorced Mom got custody and my step dad adopted me. So, different last names but, we're still close."

"How nice my boy...how nice!"

"Yeah, I think so too. Bottom line is we can probably do anything short of killing her and get away with it. If she calls the cops she'll be the one who ends up in jail!"

Time passed quickly for them as Chad and the Ladies spoke but, for Jujou things were different. VERY different. The goo had quickly started to sting and as the hour's end approached she was in fiery pain. They finely decided that it was preferable to rinse her off early than to listen to her muffled moans for another 20 minutes. The results were very noticeable. Before this second treatment Jujou's body had appeared to be totally devoid of hair but now, even the slight nubs that had protruded unseen from her pores had been annihilated and her skin had taken on a smooth, almost porcelain like quality. Not only had the last remnants of the hair been eradicated but, the follicles themselves had been permanently destroyed and Jujou would remain freakishly hairless for the rest of her life.

"There...all finished!" said her Mistress as they patted Jujou dry.

"Can we flip her onto her back? asked Chad. "I'd like to take a closer look at her just to make sure we didn't miss any stray hairs."

They released Jujou's bonds and laid her on her back. It wasn't really even necessary to bind her now as she was utterly defeated and there wasn't any fight left in her.