A Game of Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready for your homecoming surprise?" asked her Mistress in the sweetest possible voice.

She nodded, smiling beneath the sheet and bouncing with the pure excitement of returning to her old life.

"OK...here we go!"

Seconds later, without warning the sheet was whisked away. Blinded by the sun, she blinked and as her eyes adjusted to the light she realized that...

She wasn't home; she was at the soccer field.

She was surrounded by hundreds of soccer fans and players.

She was stark naked.

AND...

She was TOTALLY HAIRLESS!

She turned to find that her mistress had left her standing alone, naked and bald in the middle of the field and there was absolutely no cover...anywhere!

It began as a murmur but grew quickly in volume and range. LAUGHTER. The entire field...players, audience, refs, EVERYBODY was laughing hysterically at her!

There was nowhere to run...nowhere to hide so, she ran. She ran through the crowd. Past her teammates, her friends. Past her Mistress and on out into the parking lot and she kept running. She dodged through the streets hiding from everybody she encountered until, at last she was home. HOME! She skipped up the walkway and up to the door, reaching to her pocket for her keys. No Pocket...No Keys...No Clothes...No Hair.

As her laughing neighbors gathered round and pointed Jujou fell back against the locked door and crying, slid to the ground. Her dignity was forever more in tatters as was her formerly big ego.

The end.