A Game of Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Chad's fingers examined every inch of Jujou's denuded skin. He ran his hands over her hairless scalp, cupped her pert hairless breasts and caressed her completely bald pubic mound. Mrs. Stephens and Mrs. Richards held her legs wide as Chad's probing fingers gently separated the lips of her cunt but, it wasn't really necessary. They could do as they wanted to her. All resistance had fled.

"Amazing!" exclaimed Chad. "It's almost as though she never had any hair in the first place!"

"You approve then?" asked Mrs. Jones.

"Why, I believe I do!" Chad answered with a smile. "Now, I do believe I'll collect on that fuck you fine ladies offered me earlier!"

It took Chad all of thirty seconds to shed his clothes and it was very obvious to all present that he was ready and rearing to go in spite of the "audience". Mrs. Richards adjusted the table to a "more comfortable height" and he plunged in without any regard to Jujou's pleasure whatsoever.

"Um, shouldn't you ah...prepare her first?" asked Mrs. Corvus as she leaned in for a closer look.

"Prepare her?" asked Chad as he paused in mid thrust. "What ever do you mean?"

"You know...PREPARE her." reiterated Mrs. Jones.

"Ahhh! You mean foreplay...get her wet first?"

"Yes!" the ladies answered in unison.

"Why?" replied Chad. "Why would I want to waste my time doing that?"

"Well..." began Mrs. Stephens "well so she can enjoy it too...I guess."

"Oh...I see what you Ladies are getting at. OK, OK...take a good look at her. Go on, look closely."

The ladies turned their glances to the limp and complaint Jujou.

"Well, what do you see?"

"Um...a bald slut." answered her Mistress with a slight shrug of her shoulders.

"Exactly!"

"I still don't get it" said Mrs. Jones. "Why no...preparation?"

Chad turned from Jujou and took a seat on the edge of the table. He paused for a moment in deep thought and then resumed his explanation.

"Ladies...take a look at Barbra here" he said as he gently took her hand in his. "She is a fine looking woman. Mature yes but, still quite beautiful. A wonderful specimen of mature womanhood and her husband is very lucky to have her!"

Her Mistress actually blushed at the words of the naked young naked man seated in front of her.

Chad continued, "Just look at you, Manners, regal bearing, lovely skin, beautiful green eyes and though your hair has lost its youthful color it is still full and rich. Now, look at this poor excuse for a woman laying here on this table. Yes, she is young but, she's rude and brash...coarse if you will. No refinement at all! And where is that crowning glory that so defines womanhood to our eyes? Where is her hair? It's nowhere to be found. In its place is this bald, hairless...knob! You see, without her hair she has become an ex-woman. Without her crowning glory she has ceased to be a woman at all and has become in fact an object. A possession. Just a toy to be played with and discarded when I'm tired of it. WOMEN deserve foreplay. This, this thing...does not. So, I will use her and when I'm done I will walk away and simply...forget about her. She is no more than an empty vessel into which I'll shoot my seed and she's now about as useful to me as a Kleenex."

Her Mistress' grin grew as he spoke and the distress that showed so plainly on Jujou's unframed and featureless face only added to her joy. This was exactly the reaction she'd been hoping for. Walter would never look at Jujou the same way again!

"And now..." said Chad. "If you fine ladies don't mind, I'd like to finish up here as I have a date with a very nice young WOMAN in just a few hours."

This was it, the day Jujou had been waiting for. Today Walter...her Walter was coming home. Surely he would stand up for her! Their time together had been so wonderful, so real. She KNEW he loved her. She KNEW he'd berate Her Mistress for this crime against her beauty. "If I'm lucky" she thought "he'll be so angry he'll throw her out!" and then they, just the two of them could live together blissfully, without the intervention of "that witch!"

She'd been sleeping in the kennels with the dogs since the day Chad had fucked her. Her Mistress hadn't even let her out and had barely fed her at all. Gone was her beautiful tan and the flesh hung slack on her bones from inactivity. It would be over soon though. Just as soon as he saw what she'd done to her beautiful, red hair.

It had been almost a week since Jujou's shearing and though she spent most of the day searching for some indication of regrowth to date her search had been in vain. Her head and body remained as smooth and hairless as the day of her initial "treatment". Not even a hint of stubble was to be found. They had yet to allow her to use a mirror so she really had no idea of what she actually looked like but, how bad could really it be? She was still the same young athletic woman she'd been when first she'd captured Walter's heart. What did it really matter if she was hairless?

"I know it'll be a shock to him but, he'll get used to it!" she thought. "Exotic! He'll think its exotic and want me even more than before." But, deep down in her heart even she didn't really believe that.

He arrived home at about noon and Jujou caught her first glance of him through the window. She could tell from his animated movements that he was boiling mad.

"Yup" she thought "any minute he's going to tell her to get lost...any minute."

She was stunned to silence as she watched him take his wife into his arms and kiss her.

"What the FUCK!" she said out loud, the first words she spoken since her day with Chad.

The slamming of the back door interrupted her thoughts and she watched keenly as Walter crossed the lawn to the kennel followed closely by her Mistress. After greeting the dogs warmly he approached the grooming room. Jujou gripped the wire in anticipation as he stopped before her. She was devastated when he shook his bowed head and walked away in disgust.

Her Mistress met him after a few steps and put a consoling arm around his shoulders. As they walked back to the house Betty looked back at her and flashed a sharp grin of triumph.

Just a short while later Jujou heard the unmistakable sounds of a man and a woman making passionate love drifting from the open window and across the lawn. The sounds continued on throughout the night and she knew, Walter was lost to her forever.

Early the next morning her mistress brought her a huge plate of bacon and eggs for breakfast.

"Guess I ought to thank you" she said as she passed the steaming plate under the wire. "Walter and I haven't had a night like that since High School and it's all because of you! It's truly amazing how intoxicating destroying a rival can be. After he saw your 'new look' and walked away I got hotter than a two dollar pistol!"

Her face split in that evil grin once again as she continued. "Seems Walter finds you less than attractive without all that lovely red hair but, funny thing, just knowing he finds you hideous to look at has really snapped me out of my sexual slump! Hell since that moment I've been horny as hell! Don't worry though, I won't leave you high and dry. You'll be getting fucked real good in no time at all!"

With that her Mistress turned and walked away. She paused before the enormous dog in the adjacent kennel and as he licked her grease stained fingers she turned with that grin and said, "Yup, no time at all."

Her mistress woke her in the middle of the night. "Get up sleepy head, time for you to change your address!"

Though Jujou had no idea what was going on she got up as ordered and stood still as her Mistress attached a short lead to the collar she'd worn since the day she began her slave odyssey. With a gentle tug her Mistress guided Jujou forward through the door of the grooming room that had been her entire world since the day the ladies had relieved her of once beautiful locks. Moon light shown on the still waters of the pool and the grass was wet underfoot as the two of them strolled to where Walter waited by the kennel door. As they neared him he swung the heavy door open and her mistress guided her into the dark cage. There was a pallet in the corner and food and water dishes on the floor. Other than that the room was empty. Her mistress unhooked the lead and said:

"This will be your room until Boris gets used to having you near him. Wouldn't want him getting too excited and using you as a chew toy by accident, would we."

With that she turned and left the room. As she passed by Walter (her Walter!) she ran her fingertips seductively along his jawline and said, "You in the mood big boy?"

He smiled and without paying the slightest bit of attention to Jujou pushed the heavy barred door shut with a loud clang.

She ran to the door and grasping the bars in desperation watched as he receded into the night.

"Walter!" she called out softly. "Walter...come back!" But he either didn't hear or didn't care and she was left alone to explore her new surroundings.

The room was a bit larger than the grooming room but Spartan in the extreme. Concrete floors and walls except of course for the walls facing the yard and separating her from her new companion...Boris. She has seen big dogs before, St Bernards, Newfoundland and the like but, they were teddy bears compared to the beast that watched her curiously from the next cell. Walter had told her all about his prized Caucasian Ovcharka, Boris. 200 pounds of muscle and bread to kill bears! To Jujou it was like coming face to face with a werewolf, a thing of nightmares. It didn't help any that he just kept staring at her and licking his chops. She wasn't sure if the beast wanted to fuck her or eat her...maybe both! But the worst thing of all was that her Mistress had left her with the distinct impression that Boris was to be her new sexual companion!

The sounds of vigorous love making once again interrupted Jujou's thoughts. What could he possibly see in that dried up old hag? "OK, so I've got no hair" she said out loud, "but, I'm' still young and sexy!" Boris gave a low rumbling growl in response and Jujou turned to him and answered. "See, you think so too!"

An hour and a half later as she listened to her Mistress cum for the 4th or 5th time (she'd lost count) Jujou had had enough. "OK!" she shouted through the bars of the kennel door. "OK! That's enough! I can't even think with all the noise you're making in there much less sleep!" Boris got excited at her words and chimed in, his deep bark carrying across the neighborhood.

The sounds of love ceased. Lights came on and her mistress came barreling out of the door and across the yard STARK NAKED!

"WHAT THE FUCK!" she said in a dangerous tone of voice. "Just what the HELL do you think you're doing yelling like that and getting Boris all worked up?

"I...I couldn't sleep with all the noise you..."

The blast of ice cold water from the hose cut her off and Jujou fell back in shock.

"BAD DOG!" shouted her Mistress as she let go with another blast of frigged water from the hose. "Bad dog! You can bet that in the morning were going to make sure this NEVER happens again!"

With that her Mistress dropped the hose, turned and stomped back to the house.

She awoke from the dream slowly. Walter's face was between her legs and he was eating her pussy like never before. His tongue dove deep inside of her then lapped along the length of her labia. His hot breath bathed her clit as she arched her back thrust herself forward to increase the pressure of his wonderful inexhaustible tongue.

As she neared a tremendous orgasm Jujou's delicate hands sought her beautiful red locks and encountered...NOTHING!

She jerked to full alertness in a fraction of a second and found it was Boris the enormous dog licking away industriously at her pussy rather than her beloved Walter.

"You better not move too fast" said her Mistress from the other side of the wire. "Wouldn't want to get bit 'down there', would we?

Horrified and afraid Jujou lay stock still and wondered just how long her Mistress had been watching for.

"About a quarter hour" said her Mistress as though she'd read Jujou's mind.

She had no choice but to lay back and provide access and hope that Boris would tire as soon as possible. Still, the sensation was not...unpleasant and with time she actually began to become more than a little excited. In fact, she actually began to enjoy the huge animal's attentions quite a bit! No sooner had the thought crossed her mind than Jujou's hips began a slow rhythmic movement in response to Boris' ministrations. "Oh My GOD" she thought, "This big ass dog is really doing the job!" The speed of her thrusts increased and Boris' tongue kept the beat until Jujou suddenly found herself on the edge of what promised to be a pretty damn good orgasm!

"BORIS!" snapped her Mistress' voice just as Jujou neared her goal. "Come here...NOW!"

She let out a growl of deep sexual frustration as Boris dutifully stopped what he was doing and approached the wire. Her Mistress reached through the mesh and scratched him gently behind the ears. "Don't worry big boy...you'll get more of that later. Right now this little slut of yours is about to get a really big surprise!"

"Yoo-hoo! Barbara! We're here!"

Jujou trembled and went cold inside as she recognized the voice of Mrs. Richards carrying across the expansive lawn. Moments later she bobbed into her field of vision followed closely by the rest of the "ladies". "Oh shit!" she thought, "Every time these bitches show up my life gets worse...a lot worse!"

She watched from her cage as her Mistress met them on the lawn and the group huddled in deep conversation. Occasionally one of them would look up at Jujou and shake her head in disgust before rejoining the convocation. Finally, they broke up and approached.

"Well, well, well!" began Mrs. Corvus, "Betty here tells us you created quite a scene last night. We're told the ruckus could be heard clear across the neighborhood!"

The other women looked on in disgust as Mrs. Corvus carried on.

"We can't have that now...can we?"

"Might have to muzzle her from now on!" said Mrs. Jones.

"No, no, no," opined Mrs. Smyth. "It might keep her mouth shut but I can tell you from experience she can still put up quite a bit of noise!"

"What about those sprays we're always hearing about? asked Mrs. Corvus, "Do they work?"

"Only for a short time." replied Mrs. Richards from the rear of the crowd. "The only way to effectively silence a loud bitch like her is debarking."

"Debarking?" asked Mrs. Corvus, "What on Earth is 'debarking'? I've never heard of that."

"Well," began Mrs. Richards. "It's really very simple..." suddenly the group parted. Mrs. Richards darted forward and the tip of the long pole in her hands impacted Jujou's left side, just above the hip. As the drug took effect and Jujou fell to the ground Mrs. Richards continued.

"As I was saying, debarking is a very simple surgical procedure. We simply go in through the mouth and remove a very small section of each vocal cord and Voila! No more voice! Simple, effective and best of all...PERMANENT! You'll never have to worry about her waking the neighbors again!"

As they spoke her Mistress replaced an unconcerned Boris in his kennel and the Ladies hefted Jujou's limp but very aware body and took her once again to the dreaded grooming room. She was deposited upon the steel table and Mrs. Richards prepped her for her silent future. They positioned her on her back with her hairless head lolling over the edge of the table. Mrs. Jones firmly held Jujou's head in position as Mrs. Richards placed the jaw spreader in position and cranked Jujou's mouth wide open.

"There, that ought to do it!" said Mrs. Richards as she struggled to get just one more click out of the steel contraption that stretched Jujou's poor jaws to their maximum. Next, she grasped Jujou's poor tongue with a long clamp and passed it off to Mrs. Smyth. ""Pull out and down" she said as Mrs. Smyth took the evil looking instrument from her hand.

"OK...here we go" Jujou felt several sudden stabs of pain deep down in her throat but the feeling passed quickly as the anesthetic did it's job.

"And now for the procedure itself!" Mrs. Richards said with glee as she fed a strange pipe like instrument down Jujou's throat. There ware a couple of clicks as the tool did its job but no pain. Seconds later Mrs. Richards withdrew the instrument and patted Jujou on top of her shiny bald head. "All done!" she proclaimed in her high pitched voice.

"And this will be permanent?" asked her Mistress.

"Till the day she dies!" answered Mrs. Richards with a toothy grin.

They wheeled Jujou back to her kennel and unceremoniously dumped her on the floor. Still paralyzed by the drug she had no choice but to remain in the position the ladies had left her in. Face down, ass high.

The ladies stood on the other side of the wire and discussed the merits of what they had done and just as Jujou thought things could get no worse...her Mistress opened the partition between the kennels. The last thing Jujou remembered seeing was Boris as he passed quickly behind her, his erect penis bobbing up and down as he went.

"Wake up sleepy head!" said her Mistress. "You've got a BIG day ahead of you today."

Jujou looked up at her, confusion plainly written upon her face.

"OH my" said her Mistress, "You have no idea...do you? You don't even know what day it is, do you?"

Still groggy Jujou shook her head in puzzlement and shrugged her shoulders, palms up. She hadn't uttered a word since her 'procedure' and had given up even trying after only a few days.

"It's your anniversary. As of today you are free to go! Your debt has been paid. By this afternoon you'll be back to your old life, just as though you'd never been gone!"

As she sat in stunned confusion the information Jujou had been given began to sink in. FREEDOM! Today she would leave behind the silent nightmare her life had become.

Slowly she rose to her feet walking past her Mistress toward the kennel door. Without warning her Mistress' hand shot out and firmly grasped Jujou's arm.

"Not quite yet sweetheart. You're still mine until this afternoon and we have to prepare you for your return to regular life."

As if on schedule the Ladies showed up speaking quietly though excitedly between themselves.

"Is she ready to go?" inquired Mrs. Richards.

"Not yet" said her Mistress, "But, with your help I'm SURE we can get her prepared."

They began by taking her out to the shower and washing her down. The hot water felt sublime after weeks of cold hose showers in the kennel. After a thorough scrubbing the ladies dried her off and rubbed her down with a great smelling lotion that left her abused skin softer and suppler than it had been since her exile from Walter's bed. The Massage that followed left her relaxed beyond all belief and by the time afternoon rolled around Jujou was convinced that the ladies had forgiven her for her trespasses and all would be well.

The final step was to wrap her in a soft flowing gleaming white sheet, sun warmed and fresh smelling. Her Mistress pulled the sheet down over Jujou's face saying "Don't want the neighbors prying!"

They bundled Jujou into the car and off they went. The warm sun lulled her into a deep and restful sleep so, when she awoke Jujou had no idea how long they had been driving or just where she was.

The first thing she noticed upon exiting the car was the familiar and comforting crunch of soft moist grass. Her Mistress refused to let her raise the sheet from her face saying, "You'll spoil your home coming surprise silly!"

"That's OK" she thought to herself with a grin, "Smells like home!"

They walked her for a short time before stopping and turning Jujou around.