All Comments on 'A Game of Chess Ch. 04 - Conclusion'

by Indian_Princess

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not less than a thriller

The way you've written is simply superb. It shouldn't have been on this site but anyway loved this to the core. Congratulations... keep writing 🌹

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Peace at last

I liked the way you finished the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting end.

I was hoping Neil would die or remain guilty. He's the horrible abusive person who started all this and deserved Meera's revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WoW

Kudos to ur skill dear. I think this story can't be tagged just in non consent only. It's not easy to cover every questions u have raised during the construction of any tale but if you did this successfully, then u should pat yourself generously. ll be waiting for more of yours.

Keep it up

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the support!

Thanks for all the comments and support! Keep the love coming! 🥰

I am working on another erotic thriller. I will post it when I finish it. Hoping for continued support and feedback from my beloved readers.

Dazzle1Dazzle1almost 4 years ago
Would have loved to see Meera

A better ending would Meera to be their sex slave.

she is not liekable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

I have been so amused by this story and your skills, I am looking forward to read more stories from you.

koolme98koolme98almost 4 years ago
Wow

I loved both of your works, sincerely.

I loved the way Meera tookout her revenge over the people who destroyed Naina and herself and furthermore, the way Armaan got Pankh released with all the finer details was just awesome. Now, that you have left the characters of Rey and Meera unfinished, I look forward for another story from you.

Thanks

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessalmost 4 years agoAuthor

An Epilogue

Thank you for the comments, dear readers, it really means a lot to me.

I have written an epilogue to this story that revolves around the aftermath of the events in this story. The feel of the epilogue is different from the rest of the story, there is a short update about Meera, but the epilogue focusses primarily on Pankhudi fighting PTSD and Armaan's efforts to heal her, and since this story is about their bond, "romance" seemed to be the ideal category for the epilogue. Most of my works are inspired from my real experiences, this couple and their bond is really special for me.

Also since Dazzle1 and koolme98 wanted an insight into the aftermath, I've kept both of your suggestions in mind while writing the epilogue.

Thanks once again to all the lovely people who commented here and I am hoping for your continued love and support. ❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing Story - Read start to finish (at 1 am).

Needs some polish but shines as it is.

A beauty taming a beast or two among so many wounded and destroyed.

Rise up and conquer.

Read "1st blood" a novel by David Morell.

I gave a copy to a Doctor friend warning him not to read it at night.

He did, coming off a 12 hour shift, and the next evening, sheepishly admitted he could not put it down.

This was years before the distorted movie adaption came out.

The movie is like bad vinegar compared to the finest wine of the book.

I hope you have not seen the movie, but the novel is so well crafted it will erase the taste of the movie.

You could write a story just as consuming, try patreon and leave a note here so I can find you.

Thank you for sharing your talent and your tale.

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessalmost 4 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous 7/31/20

Thanks for your lovely comment and appreciation. I am not really a writer, just a woman who's had a rough life and found love so I've got stories to tell that I scribble in my free time.

It is indeed flattering that you think I have to potential to write stories like professional writers. I will read the novel you mentioned and try to write something interesting and I'll try my best to not disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All I can say is that it was a top notch

Thrilled

If it is possible you should try to make a Hindi version of it and it will be excellent

Anyhow

Just excellent

Keep up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

end was pathetic. you should have shown these bastards tried for their earlier sins. instead you let them enjoy only because they were powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What about Meera? I was really sorry for Meera from the beginning as it was the four of them that ruined her life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndian_Princess@Indian_Princess
My stories are quite dark and intense thrillers, and I put my very heart and soul in them, that is why they are so special to me. These stories are quite different from most stories you find on literotica. The characters of my story have a darkness in their hearts but they ar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES