All Comments on 'A Game of Consequences Ch. 03'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
P_AndererP_Anderer4 months ago

A great story - very much looking forward to Ch. 4!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This series is absolutely terrific. Richie is extremely intelligent, and the other students do well. The descriptions of the buildings bring me there, and provide fine historic context. I had not remembered the war in Malaya myself; was it in the late fifties or early sixties? I kind of hope Richie and Jill can be boyfriend and girlfriend after he is safely graduated and off to university, although she still would probably have to quit the school and they couldn't marry for years.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246014 months ago

I loved the discussion/lecture on politics/religion/history. It was a true breath of fresh air in this sometimes sordid den of iniquity.

But the lower score indicates that the Jerky-Jerky Boyz were not enlightened. Pearls before swine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
Thanks to everyone who's been following me, and I hope you're all enjoying my most recent posts - Consequences 9 and the first part of Sarah's long-overdue adventures. More 'Consequences' should be out soon - I foresee another 5 chapters - as soon as I can find some time. And ...

story TAGS