A Game of Inches Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a long while, but I eventually fell asleep. Most of the night I dreamed about my wife getting fucked by huge cocks. I kept waking up and trying to clear my head, but then it would just happen again and again. I suspected the gods were fucking with me and sending me these troublesome dreams. Was there no limit to their malice?

It was four in the morning, and I heard Carol's vibrator going again. Unreal. No limit, clearly.

~ ~ ~

14 Days Remaining / 4 consecutive orgasm days in a row

~ ~ ~

I awoke to my dick being sucked. Was this a pity blowjob from my wife? I opened my eyes and saw Sonya there, sucking away at my almost average-sized dick. I couldn't tell if I already came and squirted in her mouth, but she seemed to be enjoying herself. That made me feel slightly better about last night.

She came up for air. "I just love sucking my sister's husband's cock!" She went back down on me. I would rather that she loved sucking my cock because she just loved it, but that was too much to hope for. It was the idea that she was violating our marriage vows that was getting her off more than anything - a taste of the forbidden. As long as my wife was okay with it, I wasn't going to complain.

I squirted in her mouth out of nowhere, and I thought I felt something of a tickle in my balls when it happened. I was getting it back! She came off me, and I was pretty sure I had gotten my added half-an-inch, which put me at an almost respectable five inches! As painful as it felt to see Jamal pleasuring my wife as much as he had, seeing my dick getting back to normal felt so much better.

"Did your stunt cock make an appearance while I was away?" Sonya asked, licking the tip of my dick liberally.

"He did - last night, as a matter of fact." I sighed without meaning to. "He's coming back for another round tonight."

Her eyes widened, and a lusty smile appeared. "Really? He must be good. It sounds like my sister liked what she got."

"She did...like at least five or six times," I groused.

"Wasn't that the whole point?"

"I guess." She was trying to distract me from my pity party with logic. She then distracted me further by taking my whole dick in her mouth and pulling on my ball sack. That shouldn't feel so good, but somehow it did.

"Do you think she'd let me join them?"

Was I not only going to lose my wife to this guy but Sonya as well? Fuck my life. Too late, it was already pretty fucked as it was. "You'd have to ask her," I said sullenly, despite being in the middle of getting an unexpected hummer from my fantasy girl. She sucked me some more, then licked my balls, thinking something over as she did.

"Do you think he'll know we're sisters?"

I tried not to laugh at her. "Well, since you two look pretty much like twins right now, he'd have to be an idiot not to figure it out."

"Damn, I forgot about that! We'll have to fix that somehow."

"Don't fix it too much. I love having two of you around." I added in a wink that may have come across as super creepy. Her mind was too consumed with thoughts of Jamal, it seemed, for her to fully register what I was doing at all. She absently licked my dick a little more, then made up her mind about something.

"I'm going to go ask if she'll let me play with them tonight." She kissed the tip of my dick and left me lying there naked on the sofa. I was already starting to wilt by the time she closed the bedroom door behind her. I had the urge to jerk off, but what would be the point? I smacked my fading erection angrily, rolled over, and tried not to hear the sounds of passionate lesbian incest that almost instantly started coming from the other room.

Fuck my life right in the ass.

~ ~ ~

Later that evening, the bell rang, and Sonya ran to the door, her barely-contained, braless tits bouncing wildly the whole way! Her hair had been curled and now had some red highlights. It looked odd to me but still hot as fuck. At least I'd be able to tell the two of them apart now.

Jamal's smile turned to confusion when he saw who was there. "Carol? Something is different..."

"Sorry, yeah - Hi, I'm Selene, one of Carol's friends."

"People think we're twins," Carol said, coming out of the bedroom in a pink see-through gown that I'd never seen through before. The sheer fabric somehow seemed to accentuate the size of her boobs and the darkness of her nipples. And it was more than obvious that she had no panties on under there!

Her hair was still straight, jet black, and as glossy as ever. I fell in love with her all over again. That didn't make it any easier knowing that she'd gotten all fixed up for another man. I was instantly hard with thoughts of her anticipating the pleasure she was about to receive, but luckily I wasn't squirting in my pants...yet.

Sonya attached her body to the handsome stripper like she was some kind of sex kitten in heat. "If it's okay with you, my si...friend said that I could join you two tonight..."

Jamal didn't look like he was buying into their game, but all he did was look at me. I'd paid him just to service my wife. I was hoping that he'd see fucking Sonya...eh, Selene...as more of a bonus, but it was clear he wanted to get paid for the extra effort he was going to have to put in. I nodded, and this brought a big smile to his face. He should have been paying me for the privilege of fucking these two horny vixens!

"That sounds like a dream come true," Jamal said in a silky voice that even sent tingles down my spine. Damn, I'd never had a gay thought in my life, but it was easy to imagine him talking me into sucking his cock, if he wanted. He went and kissed Carol, putting an arm around her. The three of them disappeared into the bedroom without another word to me, and then he closed the door behind them.

Jamal's message was clear - I wasn't welcomed. When I hired him, I'd made it clear that I wanted to be involved in whatever happened...that I needed to be involved. I guess he'd forgotten that part of our deal. The muffled giggles, and the sharp sound of someone getting a spank on the butt followed by a feminine yelp, didn't help matters any. Even if I wasn't in a desperate fight to save my penis, I wouldn't have liked being shut out.

I paced around, trying to figure out a good excuse to go in there. When I heard one of the girls moaning, I realized it was my house and I didn't need any excuse at all! I screwed up my courage, convinced myself that Jamal wouldn't dare beat me up, tried to tuck my sad little hard-on out of the way, and barged right in.

"Selene" was on the top of a 69 with my wife underneath her. Jamal was behind her sliding his cock in and out of her very accommodating pussy. Carol was dividing her efforts between licking his balls and sucking her sister's clit. This was one of my favorite positions I always looked for when I was jacking off to porn...back when I used to do that.

Jamal scowled at me but wasn't willing to pull out of Selene's wet, warm pussy just to kick my ass. Sonya looked over her shoulder and smiled when she saw me. At least someone was happy I was there.

"Get over here and feed me that dick of yours, hot stuff!" she said, licking her lips. "It's been almost two days since I've been spit-roasted!"

I didn't like the sound of that, but I was powerless to resist her enthusiasm for my less-than-desirable cock. I stripped as quickly as I could and went to do as she asked. She began sucking and it was even better than when she was doing it earlier that day. I'm not sure how that was even possible. It must have had something to do with having an audience around to witness it.

Jamal didn't seem to be any less annoyed with me, based on the way he was looking at me over "Selene's" back. And, Carol was too distracted with all that was happening right in front of her face to even care that I was there. Sonya popped off my dick and looked up at me with a devilish grin.

"Would you like to fuck your wife?" she asked suggestively. She made it sound like a privilege. I nodded, unable to speak. She guided my abbreviated erection down between her sister's legs and rubbed my cockhead around her slit to get it lubed up with Carol's juices. "Go for it, stud," she said, managing to do it without any irony. If I didn't know any better, I could be convinced that she really was hot for me - but I knew it had to be an act...a very credible act, but that was all.

I plugged my cock into my wife's hole, which was all primed up for Jamal's big black cock. I knew she wouldn't be satisfied with my ding-a-ling with his huge schlong in the same room...pumping her sister's cunt to full satisfaction. Sonya distracted me by kissing my chest and lightly biting one of my nipples. I wanted to cry out in pain, but I didn't want to look like a bitch in front of the stripper. I sucked it up and kept fucking. Was that a moan I heard from the other end? Was Carol moaning for me, or for her stunt cock? It didn't matter, as long as she was having a good time!

Sonya raked her fingernails down my chest to my belly. It felt amazing. Did I marry the wrong sister? But, Sonya wasn't the marrying type - and if she did get married, I couldn't see her settling down. She's not the settling-down type. Could I be married to a woman who wanted to fuck other guys? I had to laugh at myself...it appears that I was married to a woman like that!

"Switch!" Carol cried out suddenly. "Honey, switch with Jamal."

He gave me a smarmy look and shrugged. I hoped he didn't notice the way I was clenching my jaw as we changed positions. Once I got to the other end, I was presented with Sonya's naturally lubed cunt. Even though I knew at least three guys had been in there over the past couple days, I still wanted it! I slid in and enjoyed hearing a squeak of happiness from her.

That's when my wife let out a long, deep, groan of pure pleasure. Jamal, it seemed, had entered her at the other end of things. She grabbed onto her sister's hips and held on as her whole body began to jolt from the fucking she was getting from the true stud in this little orgy of ours. Sonya didn't make that sound when I put it in her...not even close.

Fuck, I really hated this! I couldn't compete with this guy...I wasn't even in his league. I was a benchwarmer in T-ball, and he was in the running for the homerun record in the Bigs. I gritted my teeth and tried to focus on how lucky I was to be fucking my sister-in-law...my fantasy girl...the girl that had cost me my dick in the first place!

"I'm cumming!" Carol yelled into my balls. I noticed that she wasn't licking my nutsack as it dangled just over her mouth. I guess only Jamal's balls were good enough for VIP treatment. But, she was coming, so that was good. Did she really have to cum so fast, though? It took me forever to get her off, even back when I was working with my full-sized cock. He'd been in her for less than a minute, and already she was having an orgasm? It just wasn't fair.

Meanwhile, Sonya was so preoccupied with whatever was happening down at her end of this foursome that she wasn't making any sounds at all. It would have been nice to at least get a consolation moan out of her. Could she even feel me fucking her after Mr. Jamal Holmes had ruined her pussy before I could get to it? This was a stupid idea.

Even if I did get my dick back the way it was, there was no way Carol would be satisfied with me now that she knew what it was like to be pounded by a real man with a real cock. Even if I succeeded, I was still fucked. Stunt cock, my ass.

Carol had her orgasm. Or, I assumed she did, based on all the screaming and thrashing about. Okay, five days down, three to go. At least I had that going for me. I might get a chance to find another woman who might be willing to fuck me someday if I could get my old dick back.

I heard a manly roar opposite me. Jamal was busting his nut. And it appeared that Sonya had gotten him out of her sister's pussy and was taking his load in her mouth. Nice. Now, if she could teach Carol to be a cum lover like she was. Then, just like that, my dick was left out in the cold.

Sonya pulled off of me and quickly spun around. Carol grabbed her head and held it over her face. Sonya opened her lips and cum began to drool out. Carol opened her mouth, ready to receive what her sister was offering. I watched in amazement as Jamal's jizz made the slow journey from one mouth to the other. Be careful what you wish for. You'd think I'd have learned that lesson by now with the coin!

The girls became engaged in a very passionate French kiss, that would have been super hot even without the cum swapping. Jamal got up, gave me a friendly high-five, and began searching for his clothes. I couldn't help looking at his cock - shiny with the combined pussy juice of my wife and Sonya, and still bigger half-soft than I was on my best day fully-hard. For some reason, I couldn't help wondering if he'd let me suck it right then.

I looked away and tried to focus on the lesbian wonders that were taking place right in front of me. Were the gods messing with my head, or was I really becoming some kind of faggot? It had to be the gods I decided and tried to stroke my pecker back to life.

Before Jamal could leave, Carol called out to him.

"Tomorrow night?"

He stopped in the doorway and turned around with a big grin. "How can I say no to the sluttiest sisters I've ever met." Neither of the girls bothered trying to correct him... their "secret" was out.

Jamal looked at me and could see the pain in my eyes - the financial pain. "It's cool, bro. This next one's on me." With a tip of his imaginary hat, he was gone, leaving me alone with my wife and my fantasy girl.

The girls were too involved in each other to even notice I was there. But, Carol already had an orgasm, and I had been somewhat involved, so I was able to just relax and enjoy the show. For the first time, I was feeling confident that I was going to beat this thing.

Fuck the gods and their shitty little games!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

12